Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,526 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Kirsty

The Sadie Appreciation Posse

Trenzalore616

I just wanna see her nude

Dee.

You'd have to lose the fedora if you wanna get permission ^

Cutter De Blanc

So Sadie rides a Kentucky Saddler, yeah?

Yelda

32617868ez.jpg

I think that her horse looks really great here on this picture! looks to me like a spanish breed. Very elegant ;)

Did you notice that she wears two revolvers? Very cool!

And her last name sounds like she had german ancestors.

I'm really curious about her connection to Arthur!

Mr. Morgan

tumblr_p8d31dYnEF1rsntc8o1_1280.png

Sadie seems to have some sort of bag + lasso attached to her saddle in both these shots, kinda hard to make out what exactly it is from this angle. Maybe it's just part of her apparel, being a rancher girl and all? Or will it have some sort of significance gameplay-wise? :happy:

Dick Justice

Total bad ass character.

R2c77mK.gif

This looks exactly like the skinning animation from the first game, just saying.

tsto

Maybe she's skinning her victim?

Mirokunite

I don't know much about the character but based on what little I know she seems like a character I will enjoy. Something about her combination of street smarts, and strength while also having a vulnerable side. Most of the time in recent media when a strong female character is present she is over the top 'bad bitch coming though' type; or a vulnerable woman who overcomes by getting beat up a lot.

Based on what I've seen. Sadie is able to run with the guys and hold her own as an independent character. But she still has flaws, and personal doubts which make her human. But I guess it really comes down to me on a personal level on how much she brags about things. One of the things I hate about side characters/allies is when they constantly brag about things and either A) never get called out over it or B) won't shut up about it.

A recent example would be Far Cry 5 with Jess Black. I usually always had her on my team because I liked her insight on locations. But her edgy 'muh ultimate hunter'. 'muh bow and arrows', 'muh guns are for pussies' shtick wore thin five minutes after meting her. Then again most of the companions in that game that could talk we're annoying as f*ck.

I don't mind bragging after you pulled off a job, or just did something badass. I just don't want to hear it all the time as your only lines of dialog. But given how Rockstar handles companion conversations in GTAV outside of missions I assume that if your allowed to travel around with a companion the characters will reflect on things that have happened/will happen or mundane things with a organic context.

Wow... that was kind of all over the place.... Anyway, can't wait to learn more about her.

Mas u Sees

I think her clothing and apearance looks way better in the Trailers though.

In the screenshots that you linked, she kind of wears too "manly" clothing, in my opinion, it just doesn't fit her, and seems like it is too oversized for her.

I hope they stick with a "pretty girl" Saddie, who can distract her enemies, as she pleases and kill them off stealthily if need to.

I also hope they do not turn her intoa Catalyna style character, who was basically a man in the body of a woman.

Mirokunite
Posted (edited)

In the screenshots that you linked, she kind of wears too "manly" clothing, in my opinion, it just doesn't fit her, and seems like it is too oversized for her.

I hope they stick with a "pretty girl" Saddie, who can distract her enemies, as she pleases and kill them off stealthily if need to.

I also hope they do not turn her intoa Catalyna style character, who was basically a man in the body of a woman.

There wasn't much in the way of women's workware back in those days. So Sadie wearing men's clothing makes sense from a historical standpoint. In terms of looks, it seems like they're going a Laura Bullion and Pearl Hart look.

Pearl Hart

pearlhart.jpg

Edited by Mirokunite

Pedinhuh

Oh man, how could I have missed this thread???

I can't wait to see my bae in action!

(I hope the game will have some kind of minigame where we play as her)

B_E_N_1992

I wonder if we can see her naked in the game. They did it in gta Tlad. With these graphics it would be wonderful images

Mr. Morgan

please go outside sometimes

Jimmy

A Sadie DLC would be a great addition. I hope that she's a rather frequent supporting side character. A romantic story arc between her and Arthur would be really nice.

LeonVegaSuarez

I hope Morgan can hook up with her.

Or hookers at least.

DexMacLeod

I can't shake the feeling that she's gonna be an awesome character for two thirds of the story and then get "stuffed in a fridge". They're gonna kill her off so as to provide Arthur with the motivation to leave the gang and form his own.

Cozzi

Or hookers at least.

Hoes are confirmed right? Someone said that didn't they? I mean idc that much, its usually a waste of money in R* games, but still. lets get our facts straight. lol

Cutter De Blanc

I wonder if we can see her naked in the game. They did it in gta Tlad. With these graphics it would be wonderful images

keepin it classy

maybe she will get into a mud fight with that red head

B_E_N_1992

I hope we can witness her going about her daily shower rountine

Spider-Vice

I think we're needing another thread simulator guy in these parts. Pls let's not make the Sadie thread about this.

tsto
Posted (edited)

Or hookers at least.

Hoes are confirmed right? Someone said that didn't they? I mean idc that much, its usually a waste of money in R* games, but still. lets get our facts straight. lol

As far as I'm aware, yes. I believe IGN or some other journalists mentioned this.

Edited by tsto

Kally G

Dude its set in 1899... a womans only other option is a dress in that time period. Not exactly the best attire for running from the law. Also it wouldnt suit the character of a strong woman who runs with a gang of outlaws. Just wouldnt maks sense really.

Auditore

Rockstar left female nudes in the past...there are some dicks in GTA 5(those cultists)

Pedinhuh
Posted (edited)

If she has a dick, it's possible.

(For reference, you can show male genitalia in 17+ games in USA as long as it's not erect, you can also show breasts and butts of both sexes[but not the anus], if there is any vagina, erect penis, anus or any explicit sex scene with visible penetration, you get a 18+ rating[on top of Microsoft and Sony refusing to sell your game as its against their policy] and that would hurt their sales)

Edited by Pedinhuh

xSilencedTNT

Sadie is a Manly Dressed Bonnie Mcfarlane lol

saintsrow
Posted (edited)

Makes me think, when and what was the last Rockstar game that featured a female character that rode along with you (car or horseback) into combat situations/missions as an equal? I know their history of strongly written female characters isn't great but I am struggling to think of even one. Catalina from GTA 3 is up there I guess, but she was an antagonist.

Catalina and CJ also robbed banks together in SA.

Yeah, if we're talking badass female video game characters, Catalina in GTA San Andreas has to be mentioned for reference:

But on topic, Sadie adds to the dimensionality of RDR2, already. It's gonna be great to see a strong female character.

After some of the female parody characters written into GTAV, Rockstar has a lot to answer for.

PS: When I saw the title of this thread, I thought, "Ah, sh*t. Here we go again." I expected that the thread was started by one of the resident Forum perverts (says the guy who's written 28 chapters about Karen Daniels). But then I saw that the thread was started by Kirsty, and my stress went away :)

Edited by saintsrow

Russtic

If she has a dick, it's possible.

(For reference, you can show male genitalia in 17+ games in USA as long as it's not erect, you can also show breasts and butts of both sexes[but not the anus], if there is any vagina, erect penis, anus or any explicit sex scene with visible penetration, you get a 18+ rating[on top of Microsoft and Sony refusing to sell your game as its against their policy] and that would hurt their sales)

Seems incredibly sexist. Male is ok but not female?

What kind of mysoginistic rules are these?

I like how it's perfectly ok to take kids of any age horse back riding where for sure they will get a full view of a giant horse anus pushing out colossus mounds of green feces but seeing a human anus will scar them for life.

I know my parents spent a fortune on sending me to shrinks after I walked in on them changing my baby sister's diaper, lemme tell you, I saw everything. I still have reoccuring nightmares about that. Thank god for the disability check.

I also like how they think 17 year olds need to marinate with flaccid penis, tits and butts cheeks for a year before they can graduate to vag, anus and errections.

I am 18+ so what do I care?

B_E_N_1992
Posted (edited)

They should rate the game +3 just to get more sales, but cut no content

They would show a demo to the rating agency of Arthur just riding a horse and say its a game about caring for your horse. If it dies you fail the game and restart

Edited by B_E_N_1992

zachsterosu
Posted (edited)

Anyone else find this interesting? While scouring trailer 3 for more undiscovered clues/hints, I noticed that Sadie wears a very distinctive belt buckle. At first I thought it maybe resembled a buckle that a lawman might wear(not too well-versed in belt history lol).

KWDX6sWh.jpg

qxDxs9lh.jpg

After some light research however, I found what looks like a fairly close match - Texas star Civil War belt plates.

s3YPX9Mh.jpg

I wonder what this could mean for her backstory, maybe it's from a relative that served in the War?

Edited by zachsterosu

Nutduster

Good eye, that is 95% the same exact buckle. Obviously she wouldn't have been old enough (or even born yet) to have any direct involvement in the war, but maybe her father fought in it..?