Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,896 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Spider-Vice

Red Dead Redemption 2 Bitch & Moan Thread

thc_404
2 minutes ago, VolumeRX said:

You do realize that the game was downgraded on last gen from the trailer we've seen, and some things were even downgraded on the PC right?

"Every  company  has graphical downgrade and R*   only  has minor downgrades"
No sh*t every company has graphical downgrades, that's the point, you mentioning TW3 like GTAV and RDR2 weren't downgraded

"minor downgrades" that's just utter bullsh*t

TW3 was downgraded and that was made for current gen? Your point being?

Edited by thc_404

VolumeRX
2 minutes ago, TheSantader25 said:

Yes boy minor downgrades. The witcher 3 downgrades were like a generation of downgrades lmao. It was way too much. 

Even consoles today play TW3 on 30FPS with less details than PC, and the PC version is still one of the best looking games, despite that I didn't love TW3 as much as I did other games cuz it's not my thing, the game looks amazing, sounds amazing, plays pretty well and offers alot, with having way less budget than R* or other studios

damienrayemusic
3 minutes ago, VolumeRX said:

Forgetting? nope, still looks unf*ckinbelievable, and today consoles still can't handle it properly, and play it on 30FPS which is a f*ckin joke. all companies have downgrades but he's defending R* with this claim while not speaking of the downgrade that they always have

I don't wanna get in on this but just gonna say one thing. I know from past conversation that you like PC, and that explains why you need your oh so glorious 60 fps or it isn't good enough.Honestly though I can't explain how ridiculous it sounds oh I need 60 or I won't play this game omg I need every detail from the grass to the doorknob looking as good as it is when I go outside.. can't y'all stfu with the bickering already and at least talk civil like? Damn. Just leave the thread dead if y'all are gonna continue like this.

Also FYI the Witcher 3 on Xbox one x DOES play at a constant 60 fps if you choose to do so. I just played it the other day. 

Edited by damienrayemusic

TheSantader25
2 minutes ago, VolumeRX said:

Even consoles today play TW3 on 30FPS with less details than PC, and the PC version is still one of the best looking games, despite that I didn't love TW3 as much as I did other games cuz it's not my thing, the game looks amazing, sounds amazing, plays pretty well and offers alot, with having way less budget than R* or other studios

I don't care about budgets. I want to play great games. The more the budget the better the game will be so i don't care if CDPR have low budget . it's their problem. Cdpr should realize the gaming community consists of pc gamers AND console gamers or go ahead make PC EXCLUSIVES instead.

Edited by TheSantader25

VolumeRX
4 minutes ago, thc_404 said:

TW3 was downgraded and that was made for current gen? Your point being?

GTA V was downgraded on Last Gen and on Current gen, and TW3's graphics are still way better and make the consoles die for it to work, even on 30FPS becasue of how good it looks

2 minutes ago, damienrayemusic said:

I don't wanna get in on this but just gonna say one thing. I know from past conversation that you like PC, and that explains why you need your 60 fps in all it's glory. Honestly though I can't explain how ridiculous it sounds oh I need 60 or I won't play this game omg I need every detail from the grass to the doorknob looking as good as it is when I go outside.. can't y'all stfu with the bickering already and at least talk civil like? Damn. Just leave the thread dead if y'all are gonna continue like this.

Where the f*ck did I say I'm not gonna play this game? I'm gonna buy it on the PS4 Pro, and then play it on the PC 8 months later because of another sh*tty R* practice, double-dipping and not announcing the game for PC on purpose so people would buy it twice

damienrayemusic

So many things I wanna say but will just leave it at this... How did it come so wrong? Games were always about fun.. losing yourself in a world that is so detailed and well crafted you feel happy inside those moments and just mesmerized. It's fun and immersion first. NOT graphics and textures damn it!! Yes I know I know graphics help a games immersion and all I love good looking games which RDR2 is very by the way.. but god it sounds so ridiculous how spoiled we have become the graphics need to be on point and every texture these so called "downgrades" need to look as realistic as our outdoors on this Earth or it ain't good enough. I wish it was just about games again. Which rockstar has always delivered on. f*ckin A.. 

TheSantader25
3 minutes ago, VolumeRX said:

GTA V was downgraded on Last Gen and on Current gen, and TW3's graphics are still way better and make the consoles die for it to work, even on 30FPS becasue of how good it looks

Where the f*ck did I say I'm not gonna play this game? I'm gonna buy it on the PS4 Pro, and then play it on the PC 8 months later because of another sh*tty R* practice, double-dipping and not announcing the game for PC on purpose so people would buy it twice

Oh now I get it. You're a PC Master Race type of guy. You're pissed that you won't get the game on PC? well I'll be sure to enjoy the game at October 26th. 

VolumeRX
3 minutes ago, TheSantader25 said:

Oh now I get it. You're a PC Master Race type of guy. You're pissed that you won't get the game on PC? well I'll be sure to enjoy the game at October 26th. 

And I'll enjoy it myself on the 26th of October aswell, so I don't see your point

Not a PC master race, more like a player that enjoys games way more on 60 FPS rather than the choppy 30 FPS

Edited by VolumeRX

TheSantader25
1 minute ago, VolumeRX said:

And I'll enjoy it myself on the 26th of October aswell, so I don't see your point

Not a PC master race, more like a player that enjoys games way more on 60 FPS rather than the choppy 30 FPS

Dude a part of a developers job is to optimize the game for weaker systems like consoles. CDPR is ignoring that part of the process and Literally building games based on high end PCs. Not cool bruh. 

Spider-Vice

This might be the B&M thread, but console wars will not be tolerated at all. This kind of sh*t led to permanent bans during the GTA V days so I'd tread lightly with the bickering and "muh PCMR" bullsh*t.

Auditore
3 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

This might be the B&M thread, but console wars will not be tolerated at all. This kind of sh*t led to permanent bans during the GTA V days so I'd tread lightly with the bickering and "muh PCMR" bullsh*t.

Do you remember if most of the complaints in this thread were made before GTA 5 release?

Spider-Vice

GTA V's pre-release was pretty bad too. Especially the PC thread after the original versions released.

Auditore
18 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

GTA V's pre-release was pretty bad too. Especially the PC thread after the original versions released.

That's good to know,i expect the same complaints about no PC version after October 26

thc_404
16 hours ago, Auditore said:

That's good to know,i expect the same complaints about no PC version after October 26

Didn't they kinda/sorta confirm PC release?

Auditore
29 minutes ago, thc_404 said:

Didn't they kinda/sorta confirm PC release?

We know its coming,we don't know when it's coming.It was the same situation with GTA 5

thc_404
11 minutes ago, Auditore said:

We know its coming,we don't know when it's coming.It was the same situation with GTA 5

Didn't know or didn't care. After playing through one time I lost interest in GTA V and stopped keeping up with that red-headed stepchild.

Edited by thc_404