Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,821 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Spider-Vice

Red Dead Redemption 2 Bitch & Moan Thread

TheSantader25
15 minutes ago, thc_404 said:

Cyberpunk's going to be a dud. Witcher 3 already was nothing special. Did you even watch their lame ass trailer? 

Alright I need to really understand who you are? 

Tell me

What games do you like and look forward to? 

thc_404
36 minutes ago, TheSantader25 said:

Alright I need to really understand who you are? 

Tell me

What games do you like and look forward to? 

So far, nothing has been very impressive. Cautiously optimistic about TLoU2, but even that takes a wait and see approach. I learned my lesson long ago.

TheSantader25
7 minutes ago, thc_404 said:

So far, nothing has been very impressive. Cautiously optimistic about TLoU2, but even that takes a wait and see approach. I learned my lesson long ago.

Well I told you before you seem like you don't like video games anymore. 

It's not just you many ppl are showing this behavior lately. 

Anyway it's not my place to judge  you on that. You're free to feel however u like for anything. 

thc_404
7 minutes ago, TheSantader25 said:

Well I told you before you seem like you don't like video games anymore. 

It's not just you many ppl are showing this behavior lately. 

Anyway it's not my place to judge  you on that. You're free to feel however u like for anything. 

Whoever said I don't like videogames any more? I just got burned so much back in the day I don't give a sh*t anymore what devs promise. These days I4m more a "put your money where your mouth is, or stfu" kind of person.

I know this is hard to understand for a fanboy as devout as you, but please, at least try.

TheSantader25
11 minutes ago, thc_404 said:

Whoever said I don't like videogames any more? I just got burned so much back in the day I don't give a sh*t anymore what devs promise. These days I4m more a "put your money where your mouth is, or stfu" kind of person.

I know this is hard to understand for a fanboy as devout as you, but please, at least try.

Whatever dude I don't give fu*k. 

I'm enjoying my life. Have fun. 

thc_404
5 minutes ago, TheSantader25 said:

Whatever dude I don't give fu*k. 

I'm enjoying my life. Have fun. 

If that was true, you wouldn't be doing all this, buddy. Don't delude yourself.

TheSantader25
20 minutes ago, thc_404 said:

If that was true, you wouldn't be doing all this, buddy. Don't delude yourself.

Yeah yeah yeah you're right always right mr right

Spider-Vice

Some folks are really eager to get penalised for bickering. It's almost a love story.

Come on, it's a B&M thread, but it doesn't give people free tickets to start bickering at one another, take this sh*t to PM.

Journey_95
6 hours ago, TheSantader25 said:

I wouldn't believe it if they did that. 

I would probably quit gaming. That's how pissed i would be. 

R* is my last hope along with cyberpunk 2077 to save this sorry ass generation. 

Definitely the best developers currently tbh, alongside Naughty Dog. They haven't let me down yet (although cancelling SP DLC was lame, the original game was still overall good).

6 hours ago, thc_404 said:

Cyberpunk's going to be a dud. Witcher 3 already was nothing special. Did you even watch their lame ass trailer? 

Cyberpunk seems like its going to be a masterpiece, just like TW3 was and the trailer was great

thc_404
19 minutes ago, Journey_95 said:

Definitely the best developers currently tbh, alongside Naughty Dog. They haven't let me down yet (although cancelling SP DLC was lame, the original game was still overall good).

Cyberpunk seems like its going to be a masterpiece, just like TW3 was and the trailer was great

We'll see. I wasn't particularly impressed by what they showed. And since I now know that it's going to be a FPS/RPG, it'll probably be a no for me.

MC_HaMMaSTiX

My only bitch ahead of release is the inevitable sh*tty playerbase ruining online. Tryhards and griefers killed GTAO for me, I expect them to ruin RDRO as well. #DepressingThoughts

TheSantader25
Posted (edited)

The more popular a game the more tryhards to appear. It's inevitable. 

Edited by TheSantader25

Am Shaegar

The public lobby experiences aren't going to change. That's how it is. GTA is mainly targeted towards young players, and for many this could be their first time experiences too. Its actually fun meeting these little kids shouting on the mic and getting upset over me for not following their orders during freeroam missions. The company gives you an option to avoid all the tryhards and griefers by playing in a crew or invite only. Make the best use of those options and it should be fun.

Utopianthumbs

My only apprehension about RDR 2 is the story. Not that I think it'll be bad but imo it risks appearing repetitive with R* going with the " Wild West is dying" theme again when they already did that with RDR1. I hope R* don't rest on their previous success with RDR and expect the laurels to come just because they are R*. I do feel RDR2  will be a good experience,  I just hope it'll turn out to be a great one, I'm cautiously optimistic.

TheSantader25
22 minutes ago, Utopianthumbs said:

My only apprehension about RDR 2 is the story. Not that I think it'll be bad but imo it risks appearing repetitive with R* going with the " Wild West is dying" theme again when they already did that with RDR1. I hope R* don't rest on their previous success with RDR and expect the laurels to come just because they are R*. I do feel RDR2  will be a good experience,  I just hope it'll turn out to be a great one, I'm cautiously optimistic.

In The last one wild west was already dead. It was post apocalypse. 

This one is the apocalypse

Utopianthumbs
9 minutes ago, TheSantader25 said:

In The last one wild west was already dead. It was post apocalypse. 

This one is the apocalypse

Iol nice way of putting it. Hopefully the apocalypse is very memorable

TheSantader25

I hope they don't kill arthur. That would be cliche. They need to have a nice ending that explains why he isn't mentioned in RDR. 

Michael Griffith

I’m just bitching about the fact that it’s not October yet!

Algonquin Assassin
1 hour ago, TheSantader25 said:

I hope they don't kill arthur. That would be cliche. They need to have a nice ending that explains why he isn't mentioned in RDR. 

I hope not either. The protagonist dying at the end is a really overused cliche. It worked well in RDR because of the kind of story that was told and it was an emotional way that John found his "Redemption" so to speak.

I'd be satisfied if it got wrapped up similarly to MP3. Maybe Arthur could literally just ride off into the sunset never to be seen or heard of again. I doubt it would be THAT simplistic, but just an idea.

Utopianthumbs
1 hour ago, TheSantader25 said:

I don't think they'll go down that route again. What I hope is like Dutch Arthur fakes his death and runs away someplace to start a new life (with Sadie perhaps? ). John and the federal agents think he's dead so that's why he isnt mentioned in RDR.  This might be too straightforward and R* will hopefully think of a better ending but Arthur dying will feel cliche like you said and  won't have the same impact as John 

44 minutes ago, Algonquin Assassin said:

I'd be satisfied if it got wrapped up similarly to MP3. Maybe Arthur could literally just ride off into the sunset never to be seen or heard of again. I doubt it would be THAT simplistic, but just an idea.

That would be nice, since RDR2 is open world we would have to play as somebody after Arthur rides off. John perhaps? Personally I want to play as Arthur the whole game but if he really runs off, I think R* may have us play as Marston as hes a fan favourite and as a nod to RDR1

Dr.Rosenthal
7 hours ago, Utopianthumbs said:

I just think it's funny how before we knew anything about this game, people was like "The story of RDR1 was great, but damn I wish I could play as the gang back in the day when they did all those robberies and terrible stuff that we learn of in RDR1." and now that we know for a fact that the story of RDR2 will revolve around just that, then instead it's "maybe too similar to RDR1".

Not really criticizing, just a funny thought is all.

thc_404
8 hours ago, Michael Griffith said:

I’m just bitching about the fact that it’s not October yet!

Getting close though. I can almost ssssmmmmmmell it. 😛

Utopianthumbs
10 hours ago, Dr.Rosenthal said:

I just think it's funny how before we knew anything about this game, people was like "The story of RDR1 was great, but damn I wish I could play as the gang back in the day when they did all those robberies and terrible stuff that we learn of in RDR1." and now that we know for a fact that the story of RDR2 will revolve around just that, then instead it's "maybe too similar to RDR1".

Not really criticizing, just a funny thought is all.

Yeah it is cool that we actually get to play as the gang  back in their heyday and do the stuff we only heard as myths in RDR. And to be fair I don't think most people think the story will be similar, for that matter even I think the story will be different in the majority of ways, it's just a weird apprehension I had while thinking about RDR2. I'm sure R* know what they're doing and like Dutch said I'm gonna keep the faith

Justklt95

I hope RDR2 kills GTA5. I mean...5 years is enough. We need a new story, new location, new characters. I'll be looking forward to RDR2. 

TheSantader25
28 minutes ago, Justklt95 said:

I hope RDR2 kills GTA5. I mean...5 years is enough. We need a new story, new location, new characters. I'll be looking forward to RDR2. 

R* games never die. They'll be always with us. As for GTA Online yeah that's gotta die real hard. 

BUT THE BENZ
Posted (edited)

Since I know about "Ghost of Tsushima", seen the "Cyberpunk 2077" trailer and the "TLoU2" footage, RDR2 has stopped crossing my mind frequently....

....as in Y U NO SHOW STUFF R*?!...not much...not much at all, really, just something! too cool for school I guess

Edited by BUT THE BENZ

thc_404
5 hours ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

Since I know about "Ghost of Tsushima", seen the "Cyberpunk 2077" trailer and the "TLoU2" footage, RDR2 has stopped crossing my mind frequently....

....as in Y U NO SHOW STUFF R*?!...not much...not much at all, really, just something! too cool for school I guess

R* has always let their games speak for themselves. 

BUT THE BENZ
3 hours ago, thc_404 said:

R* has always let their games speak for themselves. 

no they have not, otherwise they wouldn't send out "demos" to gaming sites

thc_404
1 minute ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

no they have not, otherwise they wouldn't send out "demos" to gaming sites

I just meant that they don't really hype their games themselves. They let their games itself do it...

BUT THE BENZ

they leak stuff and spread rumors themselves...then "we" the players either make or break the hype, if you will