Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,953 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Spider-Vice

Red Dead Redemption 2 Bitch & Moan Thread

Spider-Vice

Are you not impressed with the game? Do you want to vent your grievances? Are they "Cockstar" and filthy liars?

Much like the GTA Online version of this thread, there's so much uncontrollable negativity around here, that we have a topic just for this as well. You can air your grievances here all you want and discuss them, as long as you don't break the forum rules - that will be a punishment for ya.

Commence. :)

Jason

F*ck Rockstar, f*ck microtransactions, f*ck GTA V graphics, f*ck anisotropic filtering, f*ck textures, f*ck lying in previews, f*ck marketing.

Am I doing this right?

Lexiture

R* bad

BLOOD
Posted (edited)

I hope we can do curling or else I will sue Rockstar Games 😂

Edited by BLOOD

Relax.

f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck R*

SneakyDeaky

Nama-go f*ck yourself! :r*:

SpeedlineMiracle62

Also just let me repeat it ... Red Dead Redemption II (from what we've seen and read about it so far) is shaping up to be Rockstar Games' best game yet.

People where saying the same for GTA V... And look how it turned out to be.

Finally, now I can really unload on these mud textures.

RedDagger
𝓟𝓒 𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

Shane_Dbns

I'm disappointed that it's a prequel and certain characters like Dutch and Bill will have plot armour.

Neonlila

Still no PC version announced. The graphics are really, really underwhelming for me, apart from the lighting, which is gorgeous. The textures especially for the ground are, without exaggeration, the same quality as GTA IV PC (in the case of mud/ground). The rest of the game has medium graphics, I expected more from a game studio that set such high standards with GTA V in 2013. The graphics (except for lighting) barely improved in those five years!

In my opinion, Watch_Dogs 2 looked far, far better, and that game is almost two years old now, too.

The world looks well-built and stunning right now, but I can't judge without seeing more. Love the graveyards.

kBlaise

Didn't this thread come about 6 months too early?

Mach1bud

Didn't this thread come about 6 months too early?

Nah, I'd say it is roughly a couple months late of anything.

SmokesWithCigs

What a toxic commu ity you all are. For shame :dontgetit:

AUScowboy

I'm pissed it's been delayed so many times. Could have had a Bully, Manhunt or Midnight Club sequel by now if it had released when originally planned. Also slightly annoyed its a prequel but that also creates opportunity for some cool continuity to be expanded upon.

zuckmeslow

is there a way that i could just copy and paste what said about c o c k s t a r and take two ?

if not then ill just say that i hate rockstar and will be buying this game when its in the bargain bin at my local goodwill

Jason

Well going by how well RDR and GTA V kept their price you're gonna be waiting a while I think, lol.

zuckmeslow

true. but speaking about waiting a while, whose idea was it to release red dead redemption 2 in late october. red dead redemption 1 came out in may and I remember the weather being beautiful and sunny when I went to pick that game up . that was the game of summer 2010.

dont get me wrong, I love october but red dead 2 is a game I would rather play with some beautiful sunny weather. the feeling will be all wrong. I need summer games in the summer and fall games in the fall.

Rafae

I can't believe I still have to wait almost half a year after the huge info blowout last week. Smh.

Darealbandicoot
Posted (edited)

The fact that weapon variants(maybe more judging by the newswire) are locked unless you play GTA Online. I wouldn't be surprised if closer to release they locked these weapon variants we got from playing GTA Online to Red Dead Online.

Edited by Darealbandicoot

Am Shaegar

No PC version of the game announced. Why?

Rockstar doesn't think PC players are also part of the gaming community? As a PC player, this kind of treatment from Rockstar is really putting me off.

The Algerian

Can I be pissed in advance that there might be no treasure maps and Liar's Dice? Thanks.

No PC version of the game announced. Why?
Rockstar doesn't think PC players are also part of the gaming community? As a PC player, this kind of treatment from Rockstar is really putting me off.

Just harder to sell you the game twice if they tell you about PC version before you bought it on consoles.

mombo2811

Im trying to be excited for this game but after GTA Online, Rockstar has changed their no longer the innovators of this industry... Remember how every new rockstar game had a new gameplay mechanic or was different from their last game they always tried to do something new..?

RDR Western themed open world game with a epic story
Max Payne 3 TPS with amazing bullet damage and gunplay..
GTA V 3 playable characters
They don’t care about how their players experience their games anymore they are just ready to jump on the latest trends (gta online already has a battle royal mode & RDR2 is rumored to have one) and try and make as much money as possible with microtransactions and other scummy practises ...

Choteron
Posted (edited)

f*ck Take Two for not announcing a PC version because they want to sell their game twice, like GTA V.

Yes i know that it work for them, but is still a greedy and f*ck up tactic.

Edited by Choteron

alex3

I'm so pissed..... that we have to wait over 5 month until this masterpiece will be released.

kasa

Hoped it would have taken place in different period , like civil war/native wars

Till now totally no new features announced

The Algerian

f*ck Take Two for not announcing a PC version because they want to sell their game twice, like GTA V.

Not entirely sure they have a choice, the bigger the company, the less you can afford to not squeeze every last dime of profit you can.

Zello

COCKSTAR BETTER ADD PURCHASEABLE SAFEHOUSES OR WE RIOT!!!

VolumeRX

Not entirely sure they have a choice, the bigger the company, the less you can afford to not squeeze every last dime of profit you can.

But they definitely are the only company that does that. even EA announce and release for PC, and at the same time too.

The Algerian

But they definitely are the only company that does that. even EA announce and release for PC, and at the same time too.

With which game can EA pull the numbers Rockstar games do? None.

And most of their games are like, yearly franchises. How would they expect BF3 to sell well on PC if they only release it by the time BF4 comes out on consoles.