1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
GTA2PEOPLE

Battlezone Workshop

GTA2PEOPLE
Posted (edited)

1s12k9.png

Well, since everyone has a workshop. I also open mine.

Well guys, for those who know me well know what the Battlezone Mod. Not all the mods because I am very, I leave the link of my blog. Here I will post my latest mod. Hope you like it

Link Blog: http://battlezonemod.blogspot.it/?m=1

S400

jkj5eg.jpg

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/bqu07bef6yzbtm3/S400+Battlezone+Mod.rar

Edited by GTA2PEOPLE

GTA2PEOPLE

Release S400

sazzad
Posted (edited)

Do u have mods which adds fully functional manned turret (like in Humvees) with ped animation and everything on vehicles?

Edited by sazzad

GTA2PEOPLE

Do u have mods which adds fully functional manned turret (like in Humvees) with ped animation and everything on vehicles?

Of course, in the blog you will find many of that kind.

sazzad
Posted (edited)

How did i not see the arrow buttons at the bottom. Anyway, some cool mods u got there. really liked them man, keep up the good work.

Btw since u r the only person i have encountered to be making military mods i must ask u this, is it possible for you to put a 50 cal mg on a FBI truck, much like in the link below and make the turret functional so that CJ can enter it then rotate and shoot it in third person, exactly like the insurgent in gta 5? i have been searching for a mod like this for a long time but never found it. i guess the scripting for this maybe complex but Once its made think about all the possibilities of using it on all on a Humvee or any military vehicle mod.

269630-gallery449.jpg

YjD142B.jpg

Edited by sazzad

GTA2PEOPLE

How did i not see the arrow buttons at the bottom. Anyway, some cool mods u got there. really liked them man, keep up the good work.

Btw since u r the only person i have encountered to be making military mods i must ask u this, is it possible for you to put a 50 cal mg on a FBI truck, much like in the link below and make the turret functional so that CJ can enter it then rotate and shoot it in third person, exactly like the insurgent in gta 5? i have been searching for a mod like this for a long time but never found it. i guess the scripting for this maybe complex but Once its made think about all the possibilities of using it on all on a Humvee or any military vehicle mod.

269630-gallery449.jpg

YjD142B.jpg

Exactly. The script of a turret similar to the Cannon_Swatvan.cs with machine-gun function has never been created. Unfortunately I could never edit the file. I would like to know if there is any good scripter here to ask to modify it. I have many ideas like Humvee, Gaz and other vehicles with a machine-gun turret. We will see in the future.

sazzad
Posted (edited)

269630-gallery449.jpg

YjD142B.jpg

Exactly. The script of a turret similar to the Cannon_Swatvan.cs with machine-gun function has never been created. Unfortunately I could never edit the file. I would like to know if there is any good scripter here to ask to modify it. I have many ideas like Humvee, Gaz and other vehicles with a machine-gun turret. We will see in the future.

Most of the turreted vehicle mods r replaced with either rhino or SWAT van for their rotating turret capability. If the mod we want is made, the turret should be independent of the cars its replaced with that way humvees dnt have to be replaced with APCs or tanks. I will try suggesting this to workshops here who r most likely to make it. For now i think Hellens (hellen morningstar) armored swat hunter is the closest u will get to a perfectly turreted vehicle mod.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/885858-morningstar-workshop/

Edited by sazzad

GTA2PEOPLE

269630-gallery449.jpg

YjD142B.jpg

Most of the turreted vehicle mods r replaced with either rhino or SWAT van for their rotating turret capability. If the mod we want is made, the turret should be independent of the cars its replaced with that way humvees dnt have to be replaced with APCs or tanks. I will try suggesting this to workshops here who r most likely to make it. For now i think Hellens (hellen morningstar) armored swat hunter is the closest u will get to a perfectly turreted vehicle mod.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/885858-morningstar-workshop/

The priority is to find someone who can replace the data of the cleo mod. From cannon to MG. I would like to appeal to all the modders to find a solution.

I already have a suitable project