3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

ThatKyloRenGuy

Types of people you can’t stand

Billy Russo

People that have to be negative about f*cking EVERYTHING.

For god sake, lighten up, please. Nobody wants to hear you moaning every moment of every day. It's so boring. Especially hate this in certain Gaming communities, where they just nitpick every little thing trying to find something they can get angry about. WHY?!? 

10 hours ago, Breaking Bad said:

Especially hate this in certain Gaming communities, where they just nitpick every little thing trying to find something they can get angry about. WHY?!? 

That's not only gaming communities, isn't it? 

Rage has become popular sport in almost every aspect of daily life.

Why? Really don't know. Helplessness? Frustration? Laziness? It's so much easier to complacently blame other people's faults for own shortcomings. Agreed, there are always circumstances holding us back from doing things, but there is also always room for improvement, "blessings to count".

I will not say 'I can't stand them', it's just not my MO, but on problematic days (like I admit today), I can get much annoyed and impatient over people obsessed with smug pessimism, the "You can't, don't even try!", unwilling to take responsibility for the choices they make. 

Maybe I don't like myself when I'm in such a mood, because it's always that glimpse into the mirror we fear most.

10 hours ago, Breaking Bad said:

For god sake, lighten up, please.

Exactly this. Thank you;😀

I feel better already, just had to share five minutes of irrational exasperation over a council meeting straight out of hell, I'm currently have to be sitting in. Don't think politics is anything else than a gaming forum. It isn't. 

Edited by Guest
just calmed down a little

trip
On 9/9/2018 at 3:35 PM, RedDadRedemption said:

the bible says love all

You sure about that?

Don't be concerned by the artist.  If you question religion, mankind, society in general this song really touches the subject.

"If God made us in his image then god is dumb... and a little ugle on the side".

I hate to be that "check this song out guy"... but

I can't stand people who don't take a seat on public transportation when there are plenty of seats available.

Edited by trip

SonOfLiberty

Honestly I can't stand people who patronise others for valuing a story in video games with stupid sh*t like "If I wanted a story I'd read a book or watch a movie". The funny thing is I've never heard anyone actually say that in person because they'd likely get punched in the f*cking head.

It's only something elitist gameplay > story douchebags do on gaming forums. It's like they're too retarded to realise gaming is a much of a media outlet for expressing a story as a book or a movie so it doesn't even make sense lol. Hey while we're at it if I wanted a story I wouldn't even bother with a book or a movie. I'd just make cave paintings to tell a story like my ancestors from 1000s of years ago.

Image result for facepalm

Short Stay
On 9/20/2018 at 1:20 AM, trip said:

I can't stand people who don't take a seat on public transportation when there are plenty of seats available.

You should force them to sit down, at gunpoint if necessary.

trip
24 minutes ago, Short Stay said:

You should force them to sit down, at gunpoint if necessary.

I don't own a gun.  Just a disapproving stare.

Verbal Soze

People who play music loudly in their homes and neighborhood, like seriously? does it have to be that loud? i'm a guitarist and i even use my headest direct to my sound recorder in PC, so i can play without bothering other people!

People who thinks they know everyone and everything, when in reality they just "know" they're not friends with that important person or they only know half about something, so practically a shallow boaster f*ckers

People who thinks they can do anything they want, ehm excuse me there are some laws and rules in every f*cking world! read it!

Politicians, just no, full of hypocrites, they only think about themselves.....

Pocket Fox
On 9/20/2018 at 10:43 PM, xXxRyanxXx said:

Honestly I can't stand people who patronise others for valuing a story in video games with stupid sh*t like "If I wanted a story I'd read a book or watch a movie". The funny thing is I've never heard anyone actually say that in person because they'd likely get punched in the f*cking head.

It's only something elitist gameplay > story douchebags do on gaming forums. It's like they're too retarded to realise gaming is a much of a media outlet for expressing a story as a book or a movie so it doesn't even make sense lol. Hey while we're at it if I wanted a story I wouldn't even bother with a book or a movie. I'd just make cave paintings to tell a story like my ancestors from 1000s of years ago.

Image result for facepalm

I've been told if I want to watch Anime or foreign films with subtitles I may as well go read manga or a book....

O_O"

Sinner!

Overly righteous & holier-than-thou vegetarians who talk as if I'm some reprehensible & deplorable evil beast simply because I enjoy consuming meat & am not concerned about the welfare of the animals during the slaughtering process. 

Edited by Sinner!

Purevil

Vegetarians wearing Nike trainers.  Hate em. 

Doink
On 5/4/2018 at 2:10 AM, Girish said:

I can't stand people who create topics for types of people you can't stand.

OH DANG!!

Reameb
1 hour ago, Purevil said:

Vegetarians wearing Nike trainers.  Hate em. 

Fixed it for ya lmao

Mafia Assassin®

-Toxic Gamers

-People who think they are better than other people

-People who meet new friends and forget the old friends.

El Penguin Bobo

MANY types of people.

-People who are rude to you out of NOWHERE: The one minute, they are nice to you, and the next day, they want to throw you out of a window.

-People who talk obnoxiously loud: Seriously, I'm right here. You don't have to yell when I'm 3 inches away from you.

-People who like to brag about everything: I get it, you got something that I don't have. You can stop bragging and move on in life.

-People who won't let things go: I have encountered some people who won't stop talking about an incident that happened over a decade ago. Seriously, move on. It's over. (not talking about Niko Bellic from GTA IV btw)

-People who push you out of away without apologizing or saying "excuse me": Not only you pushed me, you couldn't be bothered to apologize or say excuse me?

-People who interrupt you while talking: "So have you seen this new movie called..." "SO DID YOU BUY THAT TABLE AS I ASKED YOU TO?" This happens to me a lot and it's getting annoying.

-People who act depressed to get likes and attention: I've seen this a lot on the internet ESPECIALLY Youtube comments. "My grandma just died from cancer. I'm in serious pain rn. Can I get 400 likes?" Using your "dead grandma" for attention is f*cked up tbh.

That's kinda it tbh. There's probably a lot more. But that's pretty much all I can list off for now.

Edited by xXPinguXx

ZekoX
5 hours ago, Penguin Bob said:

-People who act depressed to get likes and attention: I've seen this a lot on the internet ESPECIALLY Youtube comments. "My grandma just died from cancer. I'm in serious pain rn. Can I get 400 likes?" Using your "dead grandma" for attention is f*cked up tbh.

That is definitely true. A lot of YT comments say this, "My grandpa died from something, etc. Can I get 500 likes?" I saw a lot of comments like that. Here's the next example which isn't depressing but lying:

"Today is my birthday, can I get 400 likes?"

I usually see that at popular YT-ers like PewDiePie, Ninja and Ali-A.

Mister Pinkerton

Who's listening to this in 2018?

uq7451
1 hour ago, Mister Pink said:

Who's listening to this in 2018?

i cant stand people who post things in the wrong topic. makes me FRIGGIN MAD. the forums are an AUTHORITAH and you have to post the WORDS in the reSPECTIVE tOpIcS

just kidding

i mostly just dislike bureaucracy and bureaucrats

Edited by uq7451

RedDagger

I also can't stand vegetarians, either you're vegan or you enjoy the suffering of animals 

gosh

:^)

Sanches

People who think that oversaturated pictures and earrape videos are funny.

M.K.N.

VR elitists. PC elitists are bad enough, yet it seems VR elitists had started to sprout like weeds, and they make stupid demands by begging to devs by implementing each and every VR feature to games.:facedesk:

El Penguin Bobo

I would like to add one more. 

-People who can't take jokes.

Seriously, get a sense of humor. Why do you have to be so defensive over a joke? Laugh a little goddamn it.

SonOfLiberty
11 hours ago, Penguin Bob said:

I would like to add one more. 

-People who can't take jokes.

Seriously, get a sense of humor. Why do you have to be so defensive over a joke? Laugh a little goddamn it.

I partly agree with this. If the situation is just some light hearted fun and someone gets overly defensive over nothing then that's kind of stupid, BUT and I have to be honest sometimes I'm in no mood to hear someone's "jokes". Worse is when someone's being a genuine prick and uses the "it's just a joke" scapegoat to hide behind their malicious intent.

It's like people who start a sentence with "No offense" then proceed to ramble on with crap that's obviously going to be offensive.

RedDagger

Yeah, there's "not being able to take jokes" and then there's "thinking calling something a joke negates any negative response and getting pissy when it doesn't work"

The sense of humour needs to be balanced between the recipient and the person making the joke.

Mister Pinkerton
On 9/30/2018 at 5:06 PM, uq7451 said:

i cant stand people who post things in the wrong topic. makes me FRIGGIN MAD. the forums are an AUTHORITAH and you have to post the WORDS in the reSPECTIVE tOpIcS

Oh, I posted in the right topic. Think about it ;)

DangerZ0neX

Vapers and smokers

Femme Fatale
15 hours ago, Miamivicecity said:

It's like people who start a sentence with "No offense" then proceed to ramble on with crap that's obviously going to be offensive.

Ugh, I hate it when people do that. "No offense, but you're a f*cking weirdo." "No offense, but Ariana Grande sucks." They should just be up and front about it instead of trying to make an insult look benign.

Mr. Scratch
18 hours ago, DangerZ0neX said:

Vapers and smokers

9F17mqP.gif?noredirect

Reameb
On 9/30/2018 at 2:15 PM, Sanches said:

People who think that oversaturated pictures and earrape videos are funny.

7La5FD4.png

Grotti Vigilante

People I can't stand? If I had to write about that then I'd need a separate forum altogether. But for now I will list a few people that have got me recently...

• People who call you tight/greedy/stingy when you don't wish to leave a tip. I live in the UK, so it's not compulsory to leave a tip for your waiters or pizza delivery boys. But even if you get a poor or standard service I've still been called a tight-wad just because I don't think doing their job warrants extra money off me. I'll leave a tip if they went above and beyond. I do not wish to reward mediocrity or average standards. 
  • People who are easily offended. Believe it or not, being offended can be very powerful over here. People have gotten others arrested on the basis of what they say on Twitter being "offensive". Someone was once arrested for "misgendering" someone just because they referred to them as "geezer" and found guilty of hate crime. Luckily they got acquitted on appeal, but really? Not even GTA cops are that ridiculous. I hate the kind who think they can constitute what is offensive as well when it comes to banning things even though it's wholly subjective to individuals. It honestly makes people fear for what they have to say, all because they can't handle what some have said.
  • People who love winter so much acting like they have an unpopular opinion even though I've seen more people on the internet claiming to love winter or prefer it to the other seasons, or at the very least say they prefer cold weather to hot weather. I feel like if anything I have the unpopular opinion of loving summer so much. Aside from wasps and flies (which aren't usually a big problem anyway) it's my favourite season. Luckily for me as well, I don't have to deal with Mosquitos (even then I'd just get a Bat house). 

thehambone

People who blindly follow an ideaology.