3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Types of people you can’t stand

ThatBenGuy

sivispacem
6 minutes ago, trip said:

We still use wack wack when referencing shares.  :)...  Well, some do.

I frequently get quizzical looks from our more junior employees when I use "bang" to describe exclamation marks.

• Like 2
sivispacem
3 minutes ago, trip said:

Pound bang...for those cranky vi holdouts.

I was giving a password for one of our analysis VMs to one of the junior analysts on Monday or Tuesday and I could audibly hear him frown in confusion over Teams when I said "hash bang".

• Like 2
thehambone
15 minutes ago, sivispacem said:

I was giving a password for one of our analysis VMs to one of the junior analysts on Monday or Tuesday and I could audibly hear him frown in confusion over Teams when I said "hash bang".

If you're really cool, you call it a "shebang" 😎

• Like 1
trip
3 minutes ago, thehambone said:

If you're really cool, you call it a "shebang" 😎

WilliamPic_C.jpg

• Like 2
Cameron Star

I'll bet you dumdums call full stops "periods" too.

• Like 1
  • YEE 1
paperbagdude
4 minutes ago, Cameron Star said:

I'll bet you dumdums call full stops "periods" too.

I'll bet you dumb arse-lads call fries ''chips'' too, mate.

• Like 1
Cameron Star
33 minutes ago, paperbagdude said:

I'll bet you dumb arse-lads call fries ''chips'' too, mate.

And I'll bet you freaks call crisps "chips." Like what the actual frick?

• KEKW 3
GhettoJesus
39 minutes ago, Cameron Star said:

And I'll bet you freaks call crisps "chips." Like what the actual frick?

If chips were meant to be called crisps then why don't you say computer crisps? Checkmate Britons.

• Like 1
  • KEKW 3
  • excuseme 1
Wayne Kerr

The people who go about on here saying stuff like [This post has been flagged and will be monitored] , bashing certain newer games of theirs and the like, I dont care about their views towards Rockstar and their games but what bothers me is that generally these people are assholes towards anyone who doesnt share their view, their generally rude and almost condescending behaviour is a turn off for me.  

There's quite a few of them here too and what I've noticed is a lot of them tend to be strong fans of one particular GTA and while theres nothing wrong with that at all its irritating to see the general air of superiority these fans tend to have along with the assholery. I guess I need to spend time outside more cause the more I frequent here the more I see these types of people and the more I get irritated lol

edit: lol when I mentioned Rockstar being called the C word by some fans it is now saying my post has been flagged and monitored? I was not calling them that i was just saying I dont like the types that do call them that

Edited by Wayne Kerr
  • Like 1
BurntTamale

Parents that let their kids be stupid assholes and do nothing about it. I know alot due to my family.

• Like 9
  • 2 weeks later...
Carbonox

Parents who insistently measure their youngest kids' ages in months. Like OK, chances are I don't give a sh*t about any aspect of your kid's life to begin with, but I particularly don't care how many months old they are, when years drive the point home perfectly fine. I hate it when that sh*t just throws me off, like "oh, our kids are 7, 3 and 18 months" - like wtf, how hard is it to say 1? Or under 1 if they haven't had their first birthday yet? Sheesh...

The best part is when they're over 2, and the parents still use months.

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
JaeDan 101

people who make fun of you

• Like 1
Collibosher

It's not about not liking them as people, but really "I can't stand" people who can't exist anywhere silently... I mean people who if not else; yawn, cough, sneeze etc. loudly and all the time. I know people who make constantly every 5 minutes this loud howling yawn, it's like they want to make everyone around aware of their existence or something. Same thing with unnecessary loud slurping when drinking or chewing gum mouth open, We get it, you have a gum, you're so cool! Something as simple as sitting down to a chair has to be always a loud performance to these people; Aggressively grab, scrape and adjust the chair (because of course it's not in the right exact place for you), mumbling something when you're about to sit down (all rightey then!), drop down and let this huge loud burst of air out of your lungs and more mumbling, stretch arms around and yawn and howl loudly, start tapping you feet and f*cking continue that tapping to eternity... Do what ever you want when you're home alone, but how hard it is to stay silent and avoid being a nuisance to other people in the workplace? Maybe it's some sort of primitive habit to express dominance or something "peacocking". 

• Like 2
  • KEKW 3
Arrows to Athens
3 hours ago, Collibosher said:

It's not about not liking them as people, but really "I can't stand" people who can't exist anywhere silently... I mean people who if not else; yawn, cough, sneeze etc. loudly and all the time. I know people who make constantly every 5 minutes this loud howling yawn, it's like they want to make everyone around aware of their existence or something. Same thing with unnecessary loud slurping when drinking or chewing gum mouth open, We get it, you have a gum, you're so cool! Something as simple as sitting down to a chair has to be always a loud performance to these people; Aggressively grab, scrape and adjust the chair (because of course it's not in the right exact place for you), mumbling something when you're about to sit down (all rightey then!), drop down and let this huge loud burst of air out of your lungs and more mumbling, stretch arms around and yawn and howl loudly, start tapping you feet and f*cking continue that tapping to eternity... Do what ever you want when you're home alone, but how hard it is to stay silent and avoid being a nuisance to other people in the workplace? Maybe it's some sort of primitive habit to express dominance or something "peacocking". 

I'm sorry, this made me laugh. 

• Like 2
  • KEKW 2
Fake Lilina

People that hate Nintendo because they lack FPS games (AKA, almost every child during the Wii U days).

• Like 1
EkaSwede
20 hours ago, Collibosher said:

Oh my God.

I thought I was the only one. I get accused of being silent and creeping around but I'm not the silent one, everyone else is so damn loud. It's not my fault I apparently "appear out of thin air" or something. I just don't like causing earthquakes with every step I take and slam a door three times whenever I close it.

• Like 2

Scumbag politicians who feel the need to f*ck with people's lives and the ignorant bastards that follow them like the f*cking rats that they are. f*ck these people.

• YEE 1

Neighbours who have all day to listen to their sh*t music but wait until after 10pm, play it loud, keep replaying the same tracks, turns it down then up again, turns it off but then puts it back on again, invite some people to their flat during lockdown and talk loud about crap nonstop so you can't sleep (I somehow managed 3-4 hours sleep though).

• Like 2
TheMadHammer

Street healers (the Christian variety). "Growing" feet is a way for them to pretend to themselves that they're actually making a difference in people's lives without actually making the real sacrifices necessary to make a real difference. Like, oh, you grew his foot? Have you tried growing him an insurance plan so he can afford to go to the doctor for all of his other physical and emotional ailments? You know, just in case you're not available to pray for his insulin levels when he goes into diabetic shock?

• Like 1