Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums! (92,379 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

ThatBenGuy

Types of people you can’t stand

ARTHUR.
1 hour ago, John Smith said:

First the little sh*t comes running in naked and jumping all over me

nonce

John Smith
52 minutes ago, ARTHUR. said:

nonce

That would be funny if you posted anything resembling funny in the past. Or in this case, anything that resembled making sense, too.

ARTHUR.

good thing i do lad :)

JaberDoe

People who absolutely refuse to be logical for some reason that I cannot understand.

Me: You want an apple?

Them: Why'd you call it an apple?

Me: Because...it is?

Them: Not to me, so...

Take that example in a more serious context.

Tigereyesxx
Posted (edited)

Fashion victims and label slaves, people who wear masks because of pollution (usually Chinese) in other peoples countries, full veil wearers ( subjugation of women), Nazi’s and racists, Totalitarian States run by Dictators (eg Putin) , Road rage drivers, snobs, toxic gamers, religeous fanatics (god does not exist, prove he does)  etc etc..

Edited by Tigereyesxx

Short Stay

@Lucy_Woooolfe: I wasn't attacking you personally, more using your posts as a sounding-board to air some views.  Sorry if I upset you.  I am certainly guilty of forgetting the rule that you should never ever say anything in the least bit critical of women. 

on topic: People who can't put their chairs back properly, especially those who do it as some kind of pose cause they think it makes them cool and will advance their standing in the filthy rat race that is life.

Oh, and people who aren't as anal-retentive as I am.   

Blaze

rename this thread to i hate anyone who isnt me and lock it.

John Smith
20 hours ago, ARTHUR. said:

good thing i do lad :)

Good thing for me then, that your book don't mean oogatz to me. What's yours is yours, Arthur, but what ain't, is anybody else's. Now do yourself a f*cking favour, and get the f*ck outta my store...

ProKiller93

people who think they're smarter than you

livejoker

*This is about the convo on the previous page and how it reminded me of something*

About 3 years ago I was talking to this chick and no it wasn't like that - she was my sister's friend and she was a bit younger than me (about 4 years) so I wasn't really interested in anything other than having someone to talk to. We drove around a bit when meeting up, listened to music and talked about deep subjects in a very light manner. We didn't argue or anything. It was nice to exchange point of views on different stuff and both be open-minded. Then, randomly, we got on this subject of male dominance and abuse of women. She wasn't an SJW but I could see her having a blogspot a few years down the line. That's not a bad thing as I said she was open-minded but I could see that any hard-rooted beliefs she had couldn't be swayed. That's fine, some of us have those. Anyway, I don't really remember how it got there but we got on the topic of rape and I found out she believed that women can't rape men. It was a side comment that she said, something like "such a male trait to rape women, good thing we don't have that trait". I went light, saying that they can and when she declined I showed her some quick Google searches of some stats but SHE DIDN'T BELIEVE THEY WERE REAL CASES.

Take a nuke, right, and add 124 other nukes to that pile and then light it up using fuel and the world's biggest BIC lighter. That's how much my mind was blown. I didn't talk to her that much afterwards.

Sanches

I can't stand jet pilots who's flying way too often above my house in past couple days.

YellowJacket

I have a severely low tolerance to stupid people. I mean low enough that I can't control my mouth at all, my feelings just fly right out, no filter.

Am Shaegar

So talking about low tolerance, then I am very sensitive to people who have a louder voice. It makes me uneasy and angry at the same time, mainly, because these people don't even bother or try to lower their voice or speak softly, despite knowing that others feel irritated to the sound of their voice, and come with all kinds of excuses in telling others to learn to ignore things. I have a couple of such examples with whom I can't get along for this reason. Its very hard to ignore when you have to work with them for whole day, and they just don't care about how others must be feeling. 

Short Stay
6 hours ago, Am Shaegar said:

So talking about low tolerance, then I am very sensitive to people who have a louder voice. It makes me uneasy and angry at the same time, mainly, because these people don't even bother or try to lower their voice or speak softly, despite knowing that others feel irritated to the sound of their voice, and come with all kinds of excuses in telling others to learn to ignore things. I have a couple of such examples with whom I can't get along for this reason. Its very hard to ignore when you have to work with them for whole day, and they just don't care about how others must be feeling. 

Do you live in the USA?  Only joking.  Or maybe India?  Jeez nobody in India needs a telephone, just open the window and holler..

Me, I like the Finns. They talk without moving their lips and you have to put your ear right up to their lips to hear anything at all.

Am Shaegar
Just now, Short Stay said:

Do you live in the USA?  

Not in the US. The people I am referring to have this problem of not understanding the difference between a work place and whatever place they are coming from. Its double annoying if they are gossipers and talkative kind. 

TheRipperOfLagoZancudo

Couples who are obnoxious with their pda.

People just waiting to be offended. 

People who just talk too much. 

Arrows to Athens

People who are afraid to admit they're wrong despite proof and clear facts presented that prove them wrong. Humanity will never progress and advance if people keep being like this.

ProKiller93

people who talk to quietly. like speak up

Lucius M. Galloway
Posted (edited)

There are a few things that can make me very irritated. Human ignorance. Repetition of certain words. Noise made by other people/creatures, and followers.

Followers.

Followers make up 90% of society, social media, whatever....whether it be Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, real life, anywhere they can spread their cancer. People who can't think for themselves. People who must wear this, talk like this, act like this, be like this, it's sickening, and it's a f*cking addiction. I have a sister, dumb as rocks, attitude like a rabid dog, and hangs around the...THEE...ghetto-ist, unguided, retarded, dimwits in the entire state of Alabama. How do I know? She is influenced emotionally, socially, and verbally by these people. She has taken to repeating the word "period," loud and obnoxious as possible after someone says more than one word, more than 50 times, almost to the point where I wanted to take knives and jab them through the roof of her mouth.

Then you have people recycling memes, as if they were ever funny, talking about politics as if it's programmed in them, and believing in imaginary/defunct secret societies and creatures. What. The f*ck...are lizard people? Why...do people believe in the Illuminati?

You seriously think just because someone has a status they must be controlled by some f*cking imaginary friend? Because somebody even more retarded than you, made a YouTube video about Jay Z throwing up a triangle. "HURR DURR DURR, ILOOMUHNOTEE!" Do that in the Goliath's voice from Borderlands. That's how you sound.

-_-

*Long sigh, like 5 seconds*

I've never had faith in anyone, especially 7 billion other sh*t for brains, and I never will because of stuff like this. People who feed into bullsh*t. People who cannot stop and think for one measly second. People who cannot function without a cellphone. 

I'm done here. There's nothing more I can say. I'm disappointed, and I'm going forth with the notion that everyone is dumb as rocks from now on. 

Edited by Lucius M. Galloway

∴
45 minutes ago, Lucius M. Galloway said:

Followers.

Followers make up 90% of society, social media, whatever....whether it be Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, real life, anywhere they can spread their cancer. People who can't think for themselves. People who must wear this, talk like this, act like this, be like this, it's sickening, and it's a f*cking addiction.

sheeple.png

Sinner!

Nerds who make unfunny Autism jokes. (95% of Youtube comment sections, and that's not even hyperbole.)

I'm all for edgy & dark humour but uneducated faceless dorks who make said unfunny jokes deserve a slap. 

Darkshadows
  • Fedora guys
  • Weeaboos
  • Thirsty guys
  • Any person that is a combination of the three above
  • Special snowflakes

Since I'm a gamer I usually attract those types of people and it's really annoying but at least they go away as soon as I say stuff like "I don't really like anime" or "Rock? Nah I prefer hip hop"

universetwisters
6 hours ago, Lucius M. Galloway said:

There are a few things that can make me very irritated. Human ignorance. Repetition of certain words. Noise made by other people/creatures, and followers.

Followers.

Followers make up 90% of society, social media, whatever....whether it be Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, real life, anywhere they can spread their cancer. People who can't think for themselves. People who must wear this, talk like this, act like this, be like this, it's sickening, and it's a f*cking addiction. I have a sister, dumb as rocks, attitude like a rabid dog, and hangs around the...THEE...ghetto-ist, unguided, retarded, dimwits in the entire state of Alabama. How do I know? She is influenced emotionally, socially, and verbally by these people. She has taken to repeating the word "period," loud and obnoxious as possible after someone says more than one word, more than 50 times, almost to the point where I wanted to take knives and jab them through the roof of her mouth.

Then you have people recycling memes, as if they were ever funny, talking about politics as if it's programmed in them, and believing in imaginary/defunct secret societies and creatures. What. The f*ck...are lizard people? Why...do people believe in the Illuminati?

You seriously think just because someone has a status they must be controlled by some f*cking imaginary friend? Because somebody even more retarded than you, made a YouTube video about Jay Z throwing up a triangle. "HURR DURR DURR, ILOOMUHNOTEE!" Do that in the Goliath's voice from Borderlands. That's how you sound.

-_-

*Long sigh, like 5 seconds*

I've never had faith in anyone, especially 7 billion other sh*t for brains, and I never will because of stuff like this. People who feed into bullsh*t. People who cannot stop and think for one measly second. People who cannot function without a cellphone. 

I'm done here. There's nothing more I can say. I'm disappointed, and I'm going forth with the notion that everyone is dumb as rocks from now on. 

I mean I'd rather see people recycle memes than blatantly ignore me when I try to ask why they abuse animals but it is what it is

The Odyssey

Abuse apologists. 

Seeing a lot of it today after a certain rapper who everyone forgot beat up a pregnant woman was killed. 

ProKiller93
11 hours ago, The Odyssey said:

Abuse apologists. 

Seeing a lot of it today after a certain rapper who everyone forgot beat up a pregnant woman was killed. 

chris brown got killed?

universetwisters
1 hour ago, ProKiller93 said:

chris brown got killed?

Some kid named Xxxtentacle or something

trip
18 hours ago, Darkshadows said:
  • Thirsty guys 

Hummm?  I'm to lazy to look it up.  Can I get definition?

Neon_Dreaming
15 minutes ago, trip said:

Hummm?  I'm to lazy to look it up.  Can I get definition?

Excessively horny.

trip
5 minutes ago, Neon_Dreaming said:

Excessively horny.

Thanks...yeah, that was my guess.

GTA_CAT
Posted (edited)

I don't like huge 4x4 but sometimes I wish I had one when I'm trying to pass a slow car and then it tries to block the path so I can't finally do it.

Or the freaking smart ass who is too superior that needs to answer all questions in loud voice on a TV game show pretending to be intellectual.

And finally all the mesmerized idiots who are too busy looking at phone screen while on the street that don't depart when you cross paths with them.

Edited by GTA_CAT