2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

ThatBenGuy

Types of people you can’t stand

AmigaMix

I prefer deciding things like this on an individual basis (instead of forcing people into groups).

If I were to choose my stance on a person by, what I would call, his worst traits, without as much as taking the positive ones in to consideration,

my outlook on people in general would be rather grim... "nobody's perfect".

Of course there are other variables, like the subconscious, going into that would be off topic (and admittedly not my field of expertise >brainlet wojak.jpg .)

Now, if the OP started with something like: "Which kinds of behavior put you off (the most)?"

I would answer:

• lack of politeness...
  • ...and disregard for human dignity
  • passive aggressiveness...
  • ...and the forcing of thoughts / feelings on others
  • virtue signalling (The term often gets (ab)used by alt right - folks, but they love it (almost) as much as pc / sjw - people do: e.g. "why does NOBODY (!!1eleven) speak about [atrocity x]?! *sad face*".)...
  • ...and frequently expressing feelings of superiority (without ever putting the supposed superiority to good use) / arrogance based on arbitrary (or superficial) reasons
  • conformity as a substitute for reason

GTA_CAT
Posted (edited)

People who boasts about their lifestyle and all the sh*t they have but under all that empty layer of pretensions they are unhappy, like those instagramers.

People who are posers and they act like they were something special they aren't. If they spent less time in acting they would actually do something.

Narcissistic and intransigent persons that whatever they say it's correct. Their point of view can be totally wrong and despite telling them the true they still don't change mind.

People who criticize somethimg not knowing what actually is. Sometimes it can be useful trying to understand how the other thinks or why he's defending whatever he is. An example is the people that rant over the ones who have another political opinion without knowing nothing about it.

Edited by GTA_CAT

BLΛƆKPIИK

those c*nts who ruined undertale.

RedDagger

being unable to accept criticisms of your self/lifestyle/interests or even entertaining criticisms thereof makes ya really boring

JON22

Metrosexuals. And the skinny jeans generation. And people who wear those long pointy shoes. And chavs because every time I see one they're walking with their trakkies sagging.

People who are so entitled to their opinions as if they came straight from god himself. Opinions =/= truth. People these days think they can just say it's their opinion and that makes it right. Yeah well hitler had his opinions too.

Chamberman20

1. Annoying Vegans

2. Feminists

3. Flat Earthers

4. Narcissistic people

5. Self righteous people

6. Hypocrites

7. Followers

8. Religious freaks

9. SJWs

InstaNoodles

Sometimes I worry if I come off as arrogant or rude. In reality, I'm just VERY quiet and socially awkward...

On topic:

1. Intolerance - It just irks me when someone just can't even stand being within 30ft of someone they hate.

2. Arrogance - We're all going to the same place buddy. We'll be put in the same ground and eaten by the same worms, so stop acting like an entitled tool.

3. Ignorance - Or close mindedness in general. It. Just. SUCKS.

Menstrual Deranged
Posted (edited)

To name a few, people who:

Fail to use the most basic manners and common courtesy.

Are utter slobs--how can they stand their surroundings? (Not just people who have a few basic house chores to do--like, people who leave rotting food and pestilence-causing filth sitting around).

Are knowledgeable but frequently use that knowledge to try to look better than everyone, especially when some of the info they sh*t-sling with isn't even accurate, betraying the fact that they're not as smart as they want to look.

Are consistently hypocritical.

Keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again, never even making an attempt to change or letting anyone help them even though they're so miserable.

Subscribe to the most ridiculous conspiracy theories in existence.

Are "extreme" in some way--politically, religiously, etc. Even if their views align with mine. If they're "over the top" in my eyes, I feel like they're fanatical and that annoys me.

Are too "crunchy". I mean, I like essential oils too, but please don't try to tell me I should join your Facebook page about anti-vaxxing after I buy a doTERRA diffuser. (See above sentence).

Put too much effort into answering questions on forums.

Edited by Menstrual Deranged

Short Stay
Posted (edited)

Small people, especially when they are in couples. They always seem to get in the way. They also look ridiculous driving normal-sized cars.

They should be rounded up and put into camps. The good thing is that the camps wouldn't need to be very big, and even if they were, you could then squeeze more of the little f*ckers in.

Edited by Short Stay

trip

Small people, especially when they are in couples. They always seem to get in the way. They also look ridiculous driving normal-sized cars.

They should be rounded up and put into camps. The good thing is is that the camps wouldn't need to be very big, and even if they were, you could then squeeze more of the little f*ckers in.

Just in case...

*couldn't help myself.

Short Stay

Yeah, Randy got it right, even though he has to claim that he was being sarcastic and that he actually likes small people.

By the way, when I say 'small people' I ain't referring to what used to be known as dwarves, but only to regular people who happen to be small. Then there's the question of Midgets and what exactly constitutes a Midget? I dunno.

If any small people are offended - good!

Dealux
Posted (edited)

dumb blondes

:angry:

People who believe that hair color has something to do with stupidity. Blond hair is superior. :inlove:

They should be rounded up and put into camps. The good thing is that the camps wouldn't need to be very big, and even if they were, you could then squeeze more of the little f*ckers in.

I wouldn't go that far but they are weird to look at. Midgets are fine. At least I know one when I see one. They're weird but kinda fascinating.

Short people are weirder. Especially women who are too short. I never thought height would matter for me but short women look too much like children which is kinda disgusting (if you try to look at them in a sexual way).

Edited by Dealux

Vitalize
Posted (edited)

People who take sh*t super seriously - not having fun when playing games

People who chew with their mouth open and chew loudly

Self arrogant c*nts

People who BM you in PUBG or Fortnite

Whats even worse: Jocks.

Edited by Samcrow

MyNameHere

Everyone, all we are stupid in every way.

M.K.N.
Posted (edited)

Self-entitled elitists who claim that they get all the bread while others get all the crumbs. This is especially the case with PC elitists who will usually brag around by claiming to have the best PC parts coming from "cryptocurrency" even I can care less about.

Edited by M.K.N.

trip

If any small people are offended - good!

My wife is tiny. Under 5' tiny. Pain in the ass..."can you reach this for me", "can you reach that for me".

D- Ice
Posted (edited)

1. Mainstream media

It used to be so be so hip and edgy to hate mainstream media. However, saying it now is as tragically unfasionable as wearing your trousers really low. Also, alongside endlessly bitching about feminists, it hints at an affiliation to Trump's red MAGA cap-wearing crowd; which I'm sure you're too smart to be a part of.

Furthermore, you have BBC News, a mainstream media outlet which has essentially become the global gold-standard for unbiased and fair news coverage. Then you have

, and
being part of "alternate media".

Seriously though, I think David Icke's talents are severly underused. I'm certain that his legendary windbaggery - which sees him talk utter sh*te for nine-hours straight - can be used in a more utilitarian manner. Perhap for generating renewable wind energy, or powering a no-emissions jet plane, or flying a kite, or something.

2. People who have the gall to insult another country or ethnic origin that they know nothing about.

How about people who insult other ethnic groups that they know a lot about? Some of the worst racists and hate-mongers (including the Nazis) extensively research the ethnic groups that were subject to their hatred.

3. Soccer moms

Come on, they're only trying to take their little brats somewhere where the latter won't annoy the decent citizenry. Would you rather the hard-working tax-payer shell out on government-sponsered community centres and transport for middle-class kids whose parents can afford to drive them to private football practice?

4. Stupid politicians and celebrities

How about normal stupid people? After all, they are too stupid and talentless to realise their collective and unoriginal dream of becoming stupid politicians and celebrities.

5. Valley girls, dumb blondes, and bimbos

Wikipedia talks about Valley Girls as those who engender "ditziness, airheadedness, and/or greater interest in conspicuous consumption than intellectual or personal accomplishment."

Well, you see, not everyone is capable of significant intellectual or personal accomplishments (to put it nicely). The stereotypical Valley Girl's conspicuous consumption is probably the best use of her time, as it acts as a conduit of her rich parent's wealth to help the luxury goods industry (one of the last remaining industries in developed Western economies).

Also, how about dumb brunettes, and dumb bald people. Why are they too good for your list?

6. School

7. Bratty children

Without school, there'll be a hell of a lot more bratty children running about. It'll be like Summer Holidays all year long! :sui:

8. Bronies

9. Furries

Bless those shameless and determined social freaks. Without them, who can we look down upon, and look painfully normal and conventional in comparison with?

10. People who resort to saying your mom, deez nuts, and your face as comebacks.

Your Mom comes back to my place a lot to get some of

(and her daily dose of Vitamin D).

In all seriousness though, while it is natural to dislike some people and their actions, I think it is wrong to focus your hatred towards entire groups of people. Firstly, you'll ignore the bad actions of people outside of the groups that you dislike. Secondly, you'll miss the good actions (and perhaps people you might otherwise like) inside the groups that you dislike.

Edited by D- Ice

Derphoe

I can't stand myself.

I'm right there with you brotha.

Short Stay

Furthermore, you have BBC News, a mainstream media outlet which has essentially become the global gold-standard for unbiased and fair news coverage. Then you have

, and

Seriously though, I think David Icke's talents are severly underused. I'm certain that his legendary windbaggery - which sees him talk utter sh*te for nine-hours straight - can be used in a more utilitarian manner. Perhap for generating renewable wind energy, or powering a no-emissions jet plane, or flying a kite, or something.

What with Google's latest AI experiments and all, I think exciting possibilities lie ahead in the realm of shouty shock-jock style entertainment. Imagine a human-real, aggressive jock avatar who just shouts a continual stream of fake news and bile-tainted invective 24hrs a day, non-stop, 365. It would scoop up items from the Net and other media sources, rewrite according to its own twisted algorithms, with a little human intervention, then spew it out the great heaving, sweating masses. With a little clever interactivity the user would even be able to control certain things like the levels of hatred and bigotry, the levels of volume and vehemence, and even the speed of delivery - younger people being able to absorb invective and bigotry at a faster rate.

A backdrop of speed and death metal would naturally play in the background. Who needs to speak anymore when you can just shout?

Mr. Scratch

c*nts who think using turn signals is merely a f*cking suggestion, they can all get their dicks pinched by a lobster.

(Ambient)

- People whose mentality is as the same as it was in 1970's-1980's villages of (currently) post-communist countries (supporting the cult of physical work, morbid retrenching, etc.).

- People who will always choose something from their own country without caring about the price/quality ratio. Nothing against being a patriot, supporting the economy of one's country and all, but people should know their limits.

- Religious fanatics and people who are atheists and hate everyone who claims to have a faith.

- People who think their opinions are 100% objective and there shouldn't be any discuss about them.

- Men who say (or write on the Internet) that they want to have a girlfriend, while they're also misogynists.

- Overly strict parents. Being a strict parent is an easy way to ruin your children's life.

- People who hate modern techonology and technological progress for no reason.

- People who support totalitarian power/strict authoritarian power.

- People who make fun of mental illnesses, addictions, disabilities and so on.

Reameb
Posted (edited)

-f*ckboys

-Religious extremists

-People that use double standars and then say "No no.. its different because insert dumb sh*t here"

-Parents that literally dont give a duck about their children in public places, specially cinemas

-People that hate on something trending just because everyone else does it and dont shut up about it

-Homophobic people

-People that dont use turn signals specially if they say "Huh? shut up! im not telling anyone if i switch lanes or where im going!"

And the worst of all:

Extremly lazy people when it comes to important stuff like uni, work, etc. seriously youre just a liability and other people end up doing your work.

Edited by Reameb

John Smith

1. Mainstream media

It used to be so be so hip and edgy to hate mainstream media. However, saying it now is as tragically unfasionable as wearing your trousers really low. Also, alongside endlessly bitching about feminists, it hints at an affiliation to Trump's red MAGA cap-wearing crowd; which I'm sure you're too smart to be a part of.

, and

2. People who have the gall to insult another country or ethnic origin that they know nothing about.

How about people who insult other ethnic groups that they know a lot about? Some of the worst racists and hate-mongers (including the Nazis) extensively research the ethnic groups that were subject to their hatred.

3. Soccer moms

Come on, they're only trying to take their little brats somewhere where the latter won't annoy the decent citizenry. Would you rather the hard-working tax-payer shell out on government-sponsered community centres and transport for middle-class kids whose parents can afford to drive them to private football practice?

4. Stupid politicians and celebrities

How about normal stupid people? After all, they are too stupid and talentless to realise their collective and unoriginal dream of becoming stupid politicians and celebrities.

5. Valley girls, dumb blondes, and bimbos

Wikipedia talks about Valley Girls as those who engender "ditziness, airheadedness, and/or greater interest in conspicuous consumption than intellectual or personal accomplishment."

Well, you see, not everyone is capable of significant intellectual or personal accomplishments (to put it nicely). The stereotypical Valley Girl's conspicuous consumption is probably the best use of her time, as it acts as a conduit of her rich parent's wealth to help the luxury goods industry (one of the last remaining industries in developed Western economies).

Also, how about dumb brunettes, and dumb bald people. Why are they too good for your list?

6. School

7. Bratty children

Without school, there'll be a hell of a lot more bratty children running about. It'll be like Summer Holidays all year long! :sui:

8. Bronies

9. Furries

Bless those shameless and determined social freaks. Without them, who can we look down upon, and look painfully normal and conventional in comparison with?

10. People who resort to saying your mom, deez nuts, and your face as comebacks.

Your Mom comes back to my place a lot to get some of
(and her daily dose of Vitamin D).

In all seriousness though, while it is natural to dislike some people and their actions, I think it is wrong to focus your hatred towards entire groups of people. Firstly, you'll ignore the bad actions of people outside of the groups that you dislike. Secondly, you'll miss the good actions (and perhaps people you might otherwise like) inside the groups that you dislike.

So is this rant a parody, or... It's increasingly difficult to tell these days.

ARTHUR.

like poetry

Absar J Khan

Two face people directly.

FukNRekd

People.

There, that should cover it. :blink:

Also worth a mention: GTA members that center their text or change the color not realizing people with different themes may not be able to read it.

GTA members that use things like hihihi instead of lolol or post stupid memes of penguins, pussies (as in cats) and furries.

Mister Pink
Posted (edited)

You know the types of people on a bus or in the cinema that occupy two seats because they put their bag down beside them? Forces the rest of us to unwillingly engage in this little social interaction where no matter how in the right you are, you have to take up this position where you have to ask them to move it so you can sit down and it makes you feel like an asshole. Sorry to inconvenience you, you entitled little gobsh*te. I swear, these numpties think they might deter people from sitting beside them with their little bag trick but now I make a point sit beside c*nts like that, even if the bus is empty.

Nah, I'm kidding. I put my sad little head down like 95% of the rest of people and try find the next least obnoxious person to sit beside.

Edited by Mister Pink

trip

You know the types of people on a bus or in the cinema that occupy two seats because they put their bag down beside them?

Volumes could be written on this. Really.

Please just give me two seconds for a controlled venting. I know this isn't the place...

Nearly my whole life I've been commuting via a trolley. It's pretty much the same as any public transit bus...except it's a trolley on tracks. We refer to the seating as singles and doubles. Naturally the singles are first to go. Then there are the f*ckers that take a double and sit in the aisle seat and leave the window seat open...sometimes putting their bag(or even worse something lame like a bag of potato chips). Worse are the window seat people that potato chip bag the aisle seat.

No lie. I could fill pages of stories of confrontation concerning seating...some even involving me. I won't.

I've always wanted to relay how weird it is when people don't take a seat and there are tons of available seats.

Another weird one is when someone sits next to you in a double when there are tons of availe seats where you don't need to share.