3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Jinx.

Unified Lore - EFLC Vehicles

Mjbellic23

I can't see any added cars on the streets, except a couple of vehicles like the serrano and regina, when I use the ril budgeted.asi it crashes my game...

...help me please!ūüėę

Jinx.

Try to download the original ril budgeted. You can find it by googling it.

Can't do anything about the cars, they are defined in the cargrp. It's the IV engine handling the traffic poorly.

Mjbellic23

Thank you for replying, I tried removing some vehicles but still not work, also, how can I use both DLC weapons sounds in the game?, with audio patch I can only use one DLC weapons and vehicles sounds but from the other doesnt work.....

Jinx.
5 hours ago, Mjbellic23 said:

Thank you for replying, I tried removing some vehicles but still not work, also, how can I use both DLC weapons sounds in the game?, with audio patch I can only use one DLC weapons and vehicles sounds but from the other doesnt work.....

@Jeansowaty knows.

Jeansowaty
7 hours ago, Mjbellic23 said:

If you have Discord, contact me over there and I'll explain. It's quite easy to use the DLC weapon sounds, however currently I have all except for the CZ-75 working.

unknownsoldier23
11 hours ago, Jeansowaty said:

If you have Discord, contact me over there and I'll explain. It's quite easy to use the DLC weapon sounds, however currently I have all except for the CZ-75 working.

Thank you I¬īve already sent you a friend request....

Letus
Posted (edited)

This mod all great and works fine, but there some issues, by loading a save game. But In a new game this doesn't  happen to me, yet, but It might come later, but who knows.

Alright here are the problems.

6Rb8EzE.jpg

LTdGVuG.jpg

PXK9PGb.jpg

There are spawning random stuff, like the two ships, what you can go through them. And in TBOGT there spawning some vans and truck inside inside the safe house. Maybe I need to start a new game? Maybe that might fix it up? I completed GTA IV's storymode yesterday. And kinda don't wanna start all over again.. And yes I'm using Tbogt as an dlc for GTA 4. But in Tlad, I found a floating, unkillable ped near the safehouse for some reason, and inside safehouse there I found ped too, which was killable. So, is there a fix for this or I really have start over again?

Edited by Letus

Jinx.

Yes, you need to start a new game. There is some stuff about IDs and I can't do anything about it. I'm not sure if the mod is gonna work with DLC EFLC, since it defines the same vehicles, but it's worth a shot. But yeah, you have to start over.

Letus
Posted (edited)

Yes, the issue is fixed, by playing all over again and I don't want to risk editing the ID's, would cause more trouble, but speaking of editing ID's. There is one tiny thing that really annoys me is this one bike called Daemon. In GTA IV, it works fine and sounds fine. But when playing GTA Tlad dlc. There is no engine sounds for it... I know in files the bike called is Deamon, but I tried to rename it to Daemon, in text files like vehicles.ide, addedVehicleAudioSettings.ini, and even I tried to rename it in vehoff.csv, and even the model I renamed the Deamon to Daemon. But nothing worked, still no sound for it :( And I guess there's nothing I can do no more.. Maybe If the fix releases, or something, but don't think that might even happen. Guess I might have to give up then.

Edited by Letus

Jinx.

Don't know. I don't support the DLCs.

Jeansowaty
On 1/7/2019 at 12:14 AM, Letus said:

Yes, the issue is fixed, by playing all over again and I don't want to risk editing the ID's, would cause more trouble, but speaking of editing ID's. There is one tiny thing that really annoys me is this one bike called Daemon. In GTA IV, it works fine and sounds fine. But when playing GTA Tlad dlc. There is no engine sounds for it... I know in files the bike called is Deamon, but I tried to rename it to Daemon, in text files like vehicles.ide, addedVehicleAudioSettings.ini, and even I tried to rename it in vehoff.csv, and even the model I renamed the Deamon to Daemon. But nothing worked, still no sound for it :( And I guess there's nothing I can do no more.. Maybe If the fix releases, or something, but don't think that might even happen. Guess I might have to give up then.

In the .ini files you should have both lines for a Daemon and a Deamon. Daemon is the TLAD one while Deamon is the IV one.

Motka

When I launch the game (1.0.8.0) with this mod and your radio mod installed, the game loads my save for infinity and an error window pops up in the background that reads

"gtaiv vehicleAudioSettings.ini: sound with specified name does not exist."  [*vehicle name*] -> *SoundName*

I also have the SFX files from EFLC in the update folder and even applied the hotfix. Help would be appreciated. 

Jinx.

The FLA I'm using is outdated. I'll update the mod with some content once I get the time to do it :)

Jinx.

Sorry for the shameless double post, but it would be cool if you guys could nominate/vote this mod for the Best Vehicle award. Thank you :)

Edited by Jinx.

Jinx.

Votes have started! It would be cool if you guys vote the mod in the Best Vehicles section!

I would also like to thank to everyone who nominated the mod :)

Jinx.

A bit late, but I'd like to thank you for voting for the mod! Bless ya :)

3li0507

yeee we won

fortnite victory dance intesifies

TheMadeMan

Nice mod! A lot better with these added sounds btw.

But I have some problem with the sounds. Now every cars in the game(even default ones) takes a very long time to load it's audio. Sometimes just no engine sound for 5 minutes. It happens most of the time I change my car. Is there anyone having this problem?

Edit : Well now I also have the same boat problem, everywhere now. Guess I'll have to replay then...

Edited by TheMadeMan

Jinx.

Delete RIL.Budgeted, it causes that.

YOEL_44
Posted (edited)

Hello I've been finally trying to get a finished version of this game with all the needed fixes and improvements, and I consider this mod a must have, but do you think that the implementation that you have make can collide in any way with the EFLC as DLC mod cause I've installed all of this and now in TLaD when I try to start a mission, the last loading screen that you see after watching the cutscenes is just infinite, I haven't tried in TBoGT cause I've already finished the story mode but I've got the feeling that would make the same, also, I want to clarify that Niko's missions work perfectly fine.

EDIT: I've tested it on a new game on TBoGT and it doesn't crash or hang or anything, so it might not be this mod..., I don't know anymore.

EDIT2: After further testing, yes, I can confirm that this or one of the included scripts is causing this weird situation.

Edited by YOEL_44
Even more info

Jinx.

I'm aware of this. I dunno if it's worth the hassle, as TBoGT has some kind of piracy protection that fails the first mission, IIRC.

YOEL_44

I've been thinking, it might be a way of making GTA IV and only IV read the orginal files from the episodes folders instead of duplicating everything, that should prevent them from going nuts.

Jinx.

It should be possible, unless a script is conflicting. I just don't have time for it at the moment.

Jinx.

I'm in the process of making this mod work with the DLCs. I'm also working on adding the other EFLC stuff like weapons. Progress is going good so far.

I'll make a new thread for the mod and some additional mods that intend to improve the general game experience.

Jinx.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Trying to get the peds to work in all the games but TBoGT is crashing. Also phone calls and dialogues don't work well in both DLCs.