Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,677 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Jimmy_Leppard

The Invisible System: Past does not forget [Mission series]

Jimmy_Leppard

Update: Mission 18 uploaded. Play the missions, have fun and don't forget to leave a feedback.

Mission 18 was pretty straightforward, so I was able to make it quickly. Now there's a big chance the last two missions will be out today, way later today. I'll upload them both at the same time and after that, I'll upload a ZIP/RAR file with all the missions in it. Stay tuned for the big finale, guys. :)

Jimmy_Leppard
UPDATE: 18th and 20th mission uploaded. A ZIP/RAR file with all the missions in it is also uploaded, you can find the link at the top of the mission list as usual. Play the missions, have fun and don't forget to leave a feedback afterwards, guys. :)

And with that, this mission pack is finished. I hope you like it :) I wanted to make this for quite a while and I'm glad I finally did it. What now? I really don't know. In the past, whenever I said I was finished with DYOM, I ended up returning one way or the other. This time, I won't say anything and see what happens. I'm glad many people decided to play this mission pack because, usually, sequels aren't as followed as stand-alone mission packs since sequels obligate you to play one or more mission packs before them to be able to understand its story. And for that reason, I'm very happy and grateful. It was great to be back once again. Stay cool, guys.

Notna

Standard Jimmy work with finishing it this fast. I'll get down to it this weekend!

Jimmy_Leppard

You know it :D Alright man, looking forward to that feedback :D

VenomDYOM

Jimmy, you're a genius. And I was "ZekoFullGames" that commented on your reply. The end scene, Adams survived and he's going on Liberty City? Huh, what a prick. But he's leaving San Andreas finally. Ryan and Tyler will live in peace :p

And, I loved Ryan fighting with Connor, it was a freaking comedy that I laughed to death :p If I would, I would rate it 200/5 on DYOM website, :p Of course 5/5 for Jimmy! :D

Don't click the spoiler unless you played the chapter 3 (Last chapter).

Jimmy_Leppard

That was you? Oh ok :D I didn't know that. And thanks for your frequent feedbacks throughout the mission pack, I really appreciate it. I'm very glad you liked it that much :) Cheers :)

VenomDYOM

Now what... inspiration of course....

SatournFan

nooooooo not another ambigious ending God damn it

does this mean yet another sequel will be in the works? cause knowing your 'obsession' with getting GTA Underground devs to work on DYOM compatibility and the fact that Adams is going to Liberty City, which is coincidentally one of the locations in that mod, I wouldn't rule this possibility out

guess it's on par with its predecessor, although a bit worse in my opinion. good work regardless Jimmy, you've finished a great project yet again and I hope we see more from you in the not-so-distant future

Jimmy_Leppard
Posted (edited)

Thank you very much on the feedback, man. Yeah, sequels are almost never on par with the original, but I wanted to tell the story anyway cause even though it's much shorter, I knew it couldn't be better than the original, but still... I'm happy about the way it turned out. Glad you liked it nevertheless :)

I am surprised you feel this is ambiguous since it actually isn't. Well, story-wise it's not. Adams' ultimate plan failed, the base got blown up, so the whole microchipping technology blew up with it. Only if you consider a possibility of another sequel in the end to be ambiguous, then I can understand :D However, if you look at this mission pack singled out, there is nothing ambiguous about it except the question - what will Adams do next? There were two main things that I wanted to show with the story, two main differences if you will, compared to the original - 1. In the end of the original, Ryan and Tyler were enemies. In the end of this one, they got closure, they're friends. 2. In the end of the original, Ryan and Tyler knew Adams survived while Adams didn't know they survived. In the end of this one, Adams knows Ryan and Tyler survived, but Ryan and Tyler don't know Adams did also - making the ending of this mission pack far more dangerous and important for both reasons. :)

Also, you're right... somewhat. GTA: Underground will be finished in a few years, if that. Ultimately, yes, if it were to happen, the third part of this would be set in Liberty City, but that's never gonna happen unless UG gets finished in like a year tops and if I even decide to come back. There's also the fact that DYOM community isn't really ''gun-ho'' about switching to GTA: UG. The reception of it would be very small, I'm sure, despite what the poll says in the official topic I opened up a while ago. So, there's not really any point in making it. We'll see what future brings though.

Edited by Jimmy_Leppard

Joey_

Played the mission pack from start to finish and I have to say I was pretty impressed. I played your previous mission packs and I have to say that this MP is one of your best ones. Keep up!

Jimmy_Leppard

Thank you very much, man. I'm glad you liked it :D Cheers :)

AdvangeMarius

In the end of season 1, Ryan pointed the gun at Tyler but untl he said that Tyler kill his cousin or brother, the screen cut offf to black. So I was counting that there must be another season and I wonder where is this mission based on?

Jimmy_Leppard

This is the continuation of the original, yes. It's not based on anything :)

Notna

Took insanely long but I'm finally getting started on this. If nothing comes up you'll have my cents this weekend.

Jimmy_Leppard

Hey that's cool, bro. They were also updating the site so it was down for a few days too, so even if you wanted to, you couldn't have posted anything. I'm looking forward to it :)

DennysCute99
2 minutes ago, Jimmy_Leppard said:

Hey that's cool, bro. They were also updating the site so it was down for a few days too, so even if you wanted to, you couldn't have posted anything. I'm looking forward to it :)

Interesting.... I will play it the Mission Pack. 😃

Jimmy_Leppard

Thank you for your support DennysCute99, hope you like it :)