2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

My bought cars were gone! WTF?

risefox

Go to solution Solved by REXX,

Yesterday i saw that new 5 cars released,like a mustang,russian lada and other then i bought this cars and today it gone from my CEO garage...And they are disappeared from legendarymotosport and southernsanandres.So i lose money?And these cars never back?WTF that?What's wrong Rockstar?It happens to other players too on community of Rockstar Support.Last time Rockstars getting a strangesmile57.gif

For these cars spend some 2 millions+upgrades,so very good work Rockstar and now my money gone from my bank accountsmile262.gif

P.S after waking up I thought that I had hallucinations

Edited by wixud

That is because the cars were only released by mistake to fix a few issues and exploits. Anyone who purchased the vehicles won't have access to them until they are officially released, but still may have them.

To check you still have them, load up a race and see if you can select it. If you can, your vehicle is safe and will reappear when its specified tunables are live. If it doesn't appear, you have lost both car and money.

That is because the cars were only released by mistake to fix a few issues and exploits. Anyone who purchased the vehicles won't have access to them until they are officially released, but still may have them.

To check you still have them, load up a race and see if you can select it. If you can, your vehicle is safe and will reappear when its specified tunables are live. If it doesn't appear, you have lost both car and money.

After officially release my bought cars will reappear on my garage?And why it shouldnt appear?No,no,no,no,no,no it must appear because i spend more money and it's not joke

• Solution

After officially release my bought cars will reappear on my garage?And why it shouldnt appear?No,no,no,no,no,no it must appear because i spend more money and it's not joke

To fully know if you have the vehicles, test and see if you can choose them in races. If you can see them, you have nothing to worry about and will become available again for you when they are released. You don't have to buy them again.

The reason they don't appear is because the tunables for those specific vehicles are disabled, rendering them invisible but still technically owned (hence why than can be used in races).

If you don't see them in races or do not own them when they are officially released and you did purchase them prior to the incident, you can submit a ticket to Rockstar for a refund.

To fully know if you have the vehicles, test and see if you can choose them in races. If you can see them, you have nothing to worry about and will become available again for you when they are released. You don't have to buy them again.

The reason they don't appear is because the tunables for those specific vehicles are disabled, rendering them invisible but still technically owned (hence why than can be used in races).

If you don't see them in races or do not own them when they are officially released and you did purchase them prior to the incident, you can submit a ticket to Rockstar for a refund.

Ok,thanks