Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    2. News

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. News
      2. Red Dead Online
    1. GTA Online

      1. After Hours
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Crews

      1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA Next

    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

    2. Site Suggestions

CoolMods

Could Tenpenny be CJ's father? [THEORY]

Recommended Posts

SkyGTA_User

But Ryder is dead, so, Brian is dead!

So, Franklin got to an orphanage?

How did Tenpenny became CJ's dad (there were no explanations)

That Family Tree is so complicated, Big Smoke's uncle is CJ while Big Smoke is more older than CJ, am i right?

How can Tenpenny be Cj's dad when they have no big age difference..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ondr4H

CJ can wear police uniform and he is afroamerican, Tenpenny is police officer and he is afroamerican too...

 

This means that Tenpenny is CJ father.Case closed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Evil empire

Carl Johnson can handle explosives, 8balls can do the same which means they are at least cousins.

Ryder and Big Smoke both betrayed CJ so they are obviously brothers like Lance Vance who betrayed Tommy Vercetti

Since D-Ice never betrays Claude like Sweet remains on CJ's side these characters all belong to the same family.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seriously what's this stupid foolish way of thinking all the the Black GTA characters come from the same family?^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reameb
3 hours ago, Evil empire said:

Carl Johnson can handle explosives, 8balls can do the same which means they are at least cousins.

Ryder and Big Smoke both betrayed CJ so they are obviously brothers like Lance Vance who betrayed Tommy Vercetti

Since D-Ice never betrays Claude like Sweet remains on CJ's side these characters all belong to the same family.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seriously what's this stupid foolish way of thinking all the the Black GTA characters come from the same family?^^

Holy sh*t dude, its clear now, CJ IS FRANKLIN DAD, youre a mudafukin genius.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyGTA_User
7 hours ago, Evil empire said:

Carl Johnson can handle explosives, 8balls can do the same which means they are at least cousins.

Ryder and Big Smoke both betrayed CJ so they are obviously brothers like Lance Vance who betrayed Tommy Vercetti

Since D-Ice never betrays Claude like Sweet remains on CJ's side these characters all belong to the same family.

Not all 3D GTA Era games are common, ELUCIDATE..

8-Ball and CJ as cousins are nearly TRUE, why? Carl gone to Liberty City maybe because 8-Ball called him to go there! Right? But the problem is, CJ was not working for 8-Ball! But for Joey Leone..

 

No, Ryder and Big Smoke are not brothers... A Wilson and a Harris..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beato_dim

Lance Vance betrayed Tommy. Ryder, whose real name is LANCE Wilson, betrayed CJ. It's evident that they're brothers and come from some sort of weird cult where first names are shared between relatives, not the last ones.

 

Also, both are black.

Edited by Beato_dim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyGTA_User
3 hours ago, Beato_dim said:

Lance Vance betrayed Tommy. Ryder, whose real name is LANCE Wilson, betrayed CJ. It's evident that they're brothers and come from some sort of weird cult where first names are shared between relatives, not the last ones.

 

Also, both are black.

BUT Lance Vance is more wealthier and come from Vice City and is more older than Lance Wilson

Ryder must have gone to Vice to join Lance Vance's crime family! Right? Cult? 

 

I hate it when they say two blacks are relatives because they're both blacks, you can't mean that all blacks in this universe are siblings, LOGIC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lil weasel

People you are Drifting away from the TOPIC.

This TOPIC is about Carl's non existent Father (in a fantasy world).

Ryder has his own topics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beato_dim
14 hours ago, lil weasel said:

People you are Drifting away from the TOPIC.

This TOPIC is about Carl's non existent Father (in a fantasy world).

Ryder has his own topics.

oh, and both Lances are CJ's fathers. Ryder is just underdeveloped and dumb enough that he had repeat classes way until his own son started attending the school.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
D9fred95

Sounds like a YOGDUSH theory.

 

"Hallo everyone, today we will discussing the possibility of CJ, Tenpenny, Frankling, and Madd Dogg being brothers separated at birth. They are all from Los Santos so they must have met each other at some point. I deduce this theory as plausible."

Edited by D9fred95

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lil weasel
6 hours ago, D9fred95 said:

Sounds like a YOGDUSH theory.

 

"Hallo everyone, today we will discussing the possibility of CJ, Tenpenny, Frankling, and Madd Dogg being brothers separated at birth. They are all from Los Santos so they must have met each other at some point. I deduce this theory as plausible."

No.  Franklin is from a Different Universe.

OUR State of San Andreas is consisting of Three Islands., FRANKLIN's is a an ATOLL.

"Brothers separated by "Birth"" What is that supposed to mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyGTA_User
8 hours ago, D9fred95 said:

Sounds like a YOGDUSH theory.

 

"Hallo everyone, today we will discussing the possibility of CJ, Tenpenny, Frankling, and Madd Dogg being brothers separated at birth. They are all from Los Santos so they must have met each other at some point. I deduce this theory as plausible."

Nah. Franklin is from separate universe and their birthdate with CJ, Tenpenny and Madd Dogg is TOO WAY FAR!

 

My answer is still NO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
D9fred95
14 hours ago, lil weasel said:

No.  Franklin is from a Different Universe.

OUR State of San Andreas is consisting of Three Islands., FRANKLIN's is a an ATOLL.

"Brothers separated by "Birth"" What is that supposed to mean?

C'mon Lil Weasel, don't you remember the legendary YOGDUSH? Author of amazing theories like "Is Lamar a cat?" and "Franklin is a pimp?"

Edited by D9fred95

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xandeco17
On 4/23/2018 at 6:14 PM, DirtCheap said:

No because in the mission Catalyst, when Ryder hands Tenpenny his water, Tenpenny says 'My wife loves this stuff'. If he was CJ's dad, then that wouldn't make any sense as Beverly, CJ's mom, died due to the Ballas' drive-by.

But Tempenny could not have married another woman again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DirtCheap
1 hour ago, xandeco17 said:

But Tempenny could not have married another woman again?

Don't really see a reason why he'd want Beverly to be killed though. He never really shows a dislike towards her during the storyline.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xandeco17
3 hours ago, DirtCheap said:

Don't really see a reason why he'd want Beverly to be killed though. He never really shows a dislike towards her during the storyline.

It is true that there is no dislike of Tenpenny about Beverly, but it is worth remembering that Beverly was killed by mistake, they were in search of the Sweet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lil weasel
52 minutes ago, xandeco17 said:

It is true that there is no dislike of Tenpenny about Beverly, but it is worth remembering that Beverly was killed by mistake, they were in search of the Sweet!

It is better thought that it was only "suggested" that Cal's Mum was shot by mistake, iShe could have been the Target.  NO WHERE in the games scripts does it Mention or Hint at a Father for the Johnson Family,  While there are pictures of the rest of the family, there are NO mention or images or remembrances of a "Father". 

It is more likely since this game is full of  stereotypes, that there is No Father, That Beverly does not Know who the father is. That the offspring, "Just Was" as Topsy said. Which is true, since it IS a Fantasy.

Edited by lil weasel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beato_dim
On 9/9/2018 at 5:18 AM, lil weasel said:

It is more likely since this game is full of  stereotypes, that there is No Father, That Beverly does not Know who the father is. That the offspring, "Just Was" as Topsy said. Which is true, since it IS a Fantasy.

I think there were multiple fathers. After all, some of the Johnson siblings are of different ages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyGTA_User
2 hours ago, Beato_dim said:

I think there were multiple fathers. After all, some of the Johnson siblings are of different ages.

When Carl, Sweet and Kendl has almost the same ages.. (by looking to their appearances)

(let's make Brian aside from my opinions)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crossbones

You all are wrong. CJ is adopted, while his real father is The Truth. The story goes like when Truth was an ordinary guy. Truth was working on his farm when a UFO appeared out of nowhere and landed in the field. A bunch of aliens came out of the UFO and started examing the place, while Truth was hiding in the bushes and was watching them very carefully. Suddenly, a group of hippies opened fire on the aliens 'cause they thought they were some wild animals damaging the crops. As soon as they started firing, all the aliens started to run. They got on their UFO and flew away. But, unknown to them, they left one of their fellow alien behind. She was hit by a bullet and fell down. Truth was watching all this. After the hippies left, Truth took the injured alien his home and treated her wounds. The alien was first afraid of him, but soon began to trust him, but the alien couldn't go back home. Soon they developed a special bond and the alien became pregnant and gave birth to a boy. Also, the alien told Truth some of the darkest secrets about humanity, universe and the government. Truth was living a happy life, but his happiness was soon to be ruined as the aliens came back to take Truth's wife and newborn's mother back. Truth resisted but they took her away. Truth was heart broken. He swear that he would expose all the secrets the government has been hiding and thus became a Conspiracy Theorist. He put his kid to adoption, who was adopted by the Johnson's of LS and they named the kid CARL. But, he kept his eyes on Carl. 

That's why after so many years, Truth appeared out of nowhere and contacted CJ and then helped him. And still people wonder why Truth talks about alien technology and conspiracies, smh ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big_Smiley
12 hours ago, Beato_dim said:

I think there were multiple fathers. After all, some of the Johnson siblings are of different ages.

What does that have to do with it though? There couldn't have been multiple fathers. Sweet was the oldest out of the four, CJ being second, Kendl being third, and Brain being the youngest out of the four. All by the same father. Yes theres really no source for this these days but this has to be the case with the Johnsons. It's possible the father left when Beverly's kids were very young, he could have been in prison, or even somehow killed.

 

If you think about it if the father was involved with GSF waaay before Sweet himself got involved into the gang as a teen along with Big Smoke and Ryder, then he could have been a super OG in the gang. Meaning that he was gangbanging Grove ST back in the 1970's with other OG GSF members at that time. The real oldschool G' s back when GSF was notorious and ruthless in LS before the Ballas started making moves with the crack and other drugs during the late 1980's. Possibly leading to the events of how things got much worse in the early 90's with the events of CJ coming back to LS. Due to this, the father was also possibly killed by a rival gang sometime between late 1970's-1980's. It's all my conspiracies though. The game never implies who was their father or how he left or anything related to them having a one. Many things could have happened regarding their father that wasn't covered in-game.

Edited by Big_Smiley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beato_dim
20 hours ago, Crossbones said:

You all are wrong. CJ is adopted, while his real father is The Truth. The story goes like when Truth was an ordinary guy. Truth was working on his farm when a UFO appeared out of nowhere and landed in the field. A bunch of aliens came out of the UFO and started examing the place, while Truth was hiding in the bushes and was watching them very carefully. Suddenly, a group of hippies opened fire on the aliens 'cause they thought they were some wild animals damaging the crops. As soon as they started firing, all the aliens started to run. They got on their UFO and flew away. But, unknown to them, they left one of their fellow alien behind. She was hit by a bullet and fell down. Truth was watching all this. After the hippies left, Truth took the injured alien his home and treated her wounds. The alien was first afraid of him, but soon began to trust him, but the alien couldn't go back home. Soon they developed a special bond and the alien became pregnant and gave birth to a boy. Also, the alien told Truth some of the darkest secrets about humanity, universe and the government. Truth was living a happy life, but his happiness was soon to be ruined as the aliens came back to take Truth's wife and newborn's mother back. Truth resisted but they took her away. Truth was heart broken. He swear that he would expose all the secrets the government has been hiding and thus became a Conspiracy Theorist. He put his kid to adoption, who was adopted by the Johnson's of LS and they named the kid CARL. But, he kept his eyes on Carl. 

That's why after so many years, Truth appeared out of nowhere and contacted CJ and then helped him. And still people wonder why Truth talks about alien technology and conspiracies, smh ! 

Was the alien black? Because The Truth sure isn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Evil empire
On 9/10/2018 at 12:41 PM, Crossbones said:

You all are wrong. CJ is adopted, while his real father is The Truth. The story goes like when Truth was an ordinary guy. Truth was working on his farm when a UFO appeared out of nowhere and landed in the field. A bunch of aliens came out of the UFO and started examing the place, while Truth was hiding in the bushes and was watching them very carefully. Suddenly, a group of hippies opened fire on the aliens 'cause they thought they were some wild animals damaging the crops. As soon as they started firing, all the aliens started to run. They got on their UFO and flew away. But, unknown to them, they left one of their fellow alien behind. She was hit by a bullet and fell down. Truth was watching all this. After the hippies left, Truth took the injured alien his home and treated her wounds. The alien was first afraid of him, but soon began to trust him, but the alien couldn't go back home. Soon they developed a special bond and the alien became pregnant and gave birth to a boy. Also, the alien told Truth some of the darkest secrets about humanity, universe and the government. Truth was living a happy life, but his happiness was soon to be ruined as the aliens came back to take Truth's wife and newborn's mother back. Truth resisted but they took her away. Truth was heart broken. He swear that he would expose all the secrets the government has been hiding and thus became a Conspiracy Theorist. He put his kid to adoption, who was adopted by the Johnson's of LS and they named the kid CARL. But, he kept his eyes on Carl. 

That's why after so many years, Truth appeared out of nowhere and contacted CJ and then helped him. And still people wonder why Truth talks about alien technology and conspiracies, smh ! 

Now I understand why Carl learns new fighting styles in one single lesson, becomes immune to fire at a certain moment and can drive trains, helis, bikes, boats etc without any lesson but doesn't have the ability to climb a simple ladder. 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crossbones
8 hours ago, Beato_dim said:

Was the alien black? Because The Truth sure isn't.

It could be possible that the alien was black or if not does that really matters ? 'Cause at the end Carl was adopted by a black family. He was brought up in a black family, lived in a hood and all his childhood friends were black. So, that surely had a lot of effect and influence on him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSantader25

It's amusing to see how much I still don't know about this game after 14 years. Thanks everyone,  for showing me the righteous conclusion to this game's story. 

Edited by TheSantader25

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyGTA_User

Maybe Tenpenny is not Carl's father, but he is his COUSIN! Then they're parents have a great rivalry..and Carl's parents had done something wrong with Tenpenny's parents and that's why he must take revenge on him, to accuse him with the killing of Pendelbury, and empowering Kane's (possibly his brother) gang which is the Ballas, and defeating the GSF, also, he may be the one who planned the ambush in the mission 'Reuniting the Families'.  Big Smoke must be Tenpenny and Carl's cousin also, his parents being neutral with the rivalries of the other families, but has a strong relations with Tenpenny's family, but Big Smoke still has a relationship with Carl in childhood, that's why sometimes, he need to go and sleep with Carl' family because of the strong rivalry..but learns that his parents were right, he must join Tenpenny's, and that's why 'he was caught to the power' 

And maybe that's why Carl is so concerned on why he did the thing when he was shot by Carl

Edited by SkyGTA_User

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSantader25
1 hour ago, SkyGTA_User said:

Maybe Tenpenny is not Carl's father, but he is his COUSIN! Then they're parents have a great rivalry..and Carl's parents had done something wrong with Tenpenny's parents and that's why he must take revenge on him, to accuse him with the killing of Pendelbury, and empowering Kane's (possibly his brother) gang which is the Ballas, and defeating the GSF, also, he may be the one who planned the ambush in the mission 'Reuniting the Families'.  Big Smoke must be Tenpenny and Carl's cousin also, his parents being neutral with the rivalries of the other families, but has a strong relations with Tenpenny's family, but Big Smoke still has a relationship with Carl in childhood, that's why sometimes, he need to go and sleep with Carl' family because of the strong rivalry..but learns that his parents were right, he must join Tenpenny's, and that's why 'he was caught to the power' 

And maybe that's why Carl is so concerned on why he did the thing when he was shot by Carl

Wtf I just read? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyGTA_User
13 hours ago, TheSantader25 said:

Wtf I just read? 

I dunno, which one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.