2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Crack Yo' Neck

Coutt & Schutz Used Cars

mjforever

How's the tempo coming along dude?

universetwisters

How's the tempo coming along dude?

I think he lost it behind his fridge. RIP!?!?!?!?

Razor440

I might be late to the party, but god damn, this is a fantastic workshop. Been loving the Skulker, the Montoya and the magnificent '91 Classique you made. Keep up the good work!

Crack Yo' Neck

Small update to Espresso. Go check OP for more details.

Inadequate

6pWXauk.png

Vefd5F8.png

Best vehicle of your workshop, is lovely. :^:

AlexGRFan97

>Click thread

"Hmmm, interesting, could be some half-decent lore-friendly mods in here though I wouldn't bet on it"

>See "Annis Elegy RH6"

>Open that tab right up

>Become immediately awestruck and remain that way as I go through every single one of your creations

I think I can safely say that you are by far the greatest low poly/lore-friendly modder for San Andreas that has ever existed. Everyone else can go home because you have clearly won from now until forever. You have mastered the SA style and make cars that not only equal, but far surpass the original models made by Rockstar back in 2003/4. You have already made SA versions of cars I'd never imagine would get made, such as the Beat, AZ-1 and Cappuccino.

As for requests, there is but one car I feel that would fully complete the chronology of San Andreas vehicles (other than more 2000s cars and provided balcer gets back to me on those Comets he made a couple years ago but never released :pp) and it's a car that has been teased so many times by so many different authors it's not even funny. Some guy on LS-RP (might have been epoxi) and whoever made the Banshee edit for Shine O'Vice have tried their hands at making this car but never finished the job.

An R129-generation Feltzer.

This is the one car I have wanted to put in my copy of SA since a couple people made different, yet complete interpretations of an R34 Elegy a few years ago, complete with full tuning. Blue and Chaffe have both made updates to the default R107-inspired Feltzer, but it's just not the same. Recently a user named R129 has been making one for III/VC, so if you were interested you could use his idea for inspiration on how it ought to look:

ZKYXz9h.jpg

Though there certainly are others I'd love to see, this one is my utmost priority.

heils0sa

Beautiful showroom :^:

HolKomes
Hey
Your plans have Rune Cheburek
I already did, here is the link:
https://vk.com/wall-152518924_367 Tuned Version
https://vk.com/wall-152518924_276Stock
It is not complete for the style, but the texture of the interior is compressed to the size of the original interior from GTA San Andreas.
Edited by HolKomes

Alexander_Veyron

Can make Imponte Deluxo ?

AlexGRFan97

Hey

Your plans have Rune Cheburek
I already did

So has this guy:

https://libertycity.net/files/gta-san-andreas/109628-vaz-2107.html

Just because something's already been done doesn't mean there should be a copyright on it that prevents someone else from doing it or whatever, it should always be a case of the more the merrier.

Spartan112 already did:

https://libertycity.net/files/gta-san-andreas/97798-deluxo-infernus-upgraded.html

Edited by AlexGRFan97

CoolMods

I'm pretty sure he means the V Deluxo who looks horrible.

(atleast for me).

I've got skulker a test drive. Awesome vehicle!

JoeVK

Just because something's already been done doesn't mean there should be a copyright on it that prevents someone else from doing it or whatever, it should always be a case of the more the merrier

Totally agree. I've converted V vehicles to IV that someone had already done. Louping0 converted the Dinka Jester before I did. Twattyballs converted the Vapid Dominator before Thundersmacker did. Cromchen and ThatOneHick have both converted V's RIOT and released them about a month apart. Go through any GTA modding site and look through the cars sections. You'll see multiple conversions of certain cars done by several different people. It's nothing new to GTA or any other game's modding community. So it doesn't matter at all.

gts.

This workshop is pure gold. Also, I have a request, can you convert the tuning parts/components from the Elegy RH6 to stock SA's Elegy? Specifically I want the exhausts. And if I install them straight from the RH6, they doesn't fit and it is only in one side. I'll appreciate it a lot.

Edited by gts.

Crack Yo' Neck

>all of the people discussing about cheburek
TBH i'm not planning a straight GTA V convert of that car, instead i'm using several references to make an early version of Cheburek

An R129-generation Feltzer.
This is the one car I have wanted to put in my copy of SA since a couple people made different, yet complete interpretations of an R34 Elegy a few years ago, complete with full tuning. Blue and Chaffe have both made updates to the default R107-inspired Feltzer, but it's just not the same. Recently a user named R129 has been making one for III/VC, so if you were interested you could use his idea for inspiration on how it ought to look:
-snip-

Though there certainly are others I'd love to see, this one is my utmost priority.

A feltzer based on R129 might be a cool addition tho.

This workshop is pure gold. Also, I have a request, can you convert the tuning parts/components from the Elegy RH6 to stock SA's Elegy? Specifically I want the exhausts. And if I install them straight from the RH6, they doesn't fit and it is only in one side. I'll appreciate it a lot.

A simple edit of Elegy wouldn't hurt so much. Might do that sometimes.

Hey! Go check the OP! There's something new just added to our dealership's inventory.

-Crack Yo' Neck.

CoolMods

Cool car!

Talking on maibatsu, can you try to recreate "Maibatsu Worm"? it is mentioned in GTA LCS, and says that is a stepvan where you can hold beers. Maybe add some beer as a extra.

Claude_Lib

Hey! Go check the OP! There's something new just added to our dealership's inventory.

Damn, you pump out these beauties faster than I can press the Like button.

Testeuros

At first I'd like to point out I literally adore these vehicles. They're truly magnificent with pretty decent vanilla-like styling. But that's pretty much a point of half of replies over here and it's not the main point of this post. I don't like the whole idea of request, however I like suggestions because they don't sound as stricted as requests are.

In that case - what's the point of this post? Well, I'd like to suggest some vehicles that might be a pretty cool addition into the game.

So... let's get it started...

1992 Obey 8 Convertible/ Audi 80 Convertible with clues of Audi 100 C4 and BMW 3-er E30 (possibly?)

Current lack of german vehicles... that's the first minor issue I found with your vehicles (it's pretty much subjective). As a solution of this problem I've decided to put a pretty decent and (not literally) proof vehicle with clues of elegance and old good german engineering. Considering these aspects it would be really nice to "play" as quite rich person with a taste that's mainly interested in european styling.

kpBMaxj.png

1973 Dundreary Whitebear / first "generation" of Stutz Blackhawk (and probably something else but I'm not sure)

Here we go again - another expensive (in terms of common sense) comfortable vehicle. But this vehicle would be a pretty cool vehicle to cruise through Las Venturas Strip. Luxury coachbuild Italy styling with American engineering - that's truly really good combination if your budget isn't as limited as the others.

1990 Schyster Duke / Chrysler Le Baron

Pretty decent vehicle which isn't fast, expensive and as comfort as the vehicles above. On the other side it's not slow, cheap and archaistic as you may expect. It's somewhere between. Just like the first vehicle it's real life counterpart is rather simple and mechanical vehicle. Would you like to have saloon, coupé or convertible one?

((Again - if there's any mistake in terms of grammar or vocabulary, please, let me know. For me it's just a way how to improve my english...))

Edited by Testeuros

Inadequate

I liked the new vehicles indeed, but those wheels in the Ocelot Stromberg GT200 '82 and the Maibatsu Thunder '86 unfits totally with all the other wheels in the game in my opinion. That's why I don't like vehicle mods with custom wheels. If you can, try sticking to game's wheels or create some of them vanilla as possible, just like with your other vehicles as the Annis Elegy RH6 '96 or the Declasse Henrietta Vista Wagon '64, they are custom but looks vanilla as hell, like if Rockstar did this themselves. :D

Well, that's in my opinion and don't take this as a bad comment or something. Good work!

4Arty

Muscles bro! We beg for muscles

gts.

Speechless...

8nrCwwd.jpg

hsfpVFh.jpg

CoolMods

How much i wished the forums to be back, i always wanted the Maibatsu Thunder '86. Best car along with the station wagon.

AlexGRFan97

Great to see some more vehicles out! Guessing the Stromberg is supposed to be more-or-less the GTA equivalent of the Pantera.

Though unfortunately (albeit something that is to be expected) some talentless hack by the name of Smart15 has already mirrored them outside of GTAF. Though barbaric, perhaps it is necessary to restrict downloads/download links to members only and then log whoever clicks on them? Only way I can think this piracy could stop.

Crack Yo' Neck
8 hours ago, AlexGRFan97 said:

Great to see some more vehicles out! Guessing the Stromberg is supposed to be more-or-less the GTA equivalent of the Pantera.

Though unfortunately (albeit something that is to be expected) some talentless hack by the name of Smart15 has already mirrored them outside of GTAF. Though barbaric, perhaps it is necessary to restrict downloads/download links to members only and then log whoever clicks on them? Only way I can think this piracy could stop.

hell... he's uploading EVERY single vehicle mod from here and from out there. And here's the worst part. He uploaded the mods for a coupon for video games just for himself...

Edited by Crack Yo' Neck
small edit

Blue

how have I not come across this workshop before? your stuff is impressive mate

JoeVK

I checked it out those uploads by Smart15, it looks like he's just listed as the person who uploads them, most of the ones I looked at do credit the actual author. Some of my stuff is on that site, and I'm listed as the author.

Edited by JoeVK

Crack Yo' Neck

I'm kinda like how he put the original creator in every mods he uploaded, but what i hate is... how he re-uploaded the mod without asking the original author's permission. Looks like he didn't read the readme first

Crack Yo' Neck

Well... since the forums has changed and editing the OP is kinda tricky, have this beauty then
jQGFdqd.png

She's fully tunable in WAA and replaces Sultan.
She's all ready to get into your hands.

Derrick Keno

Wow, we need more sedans like this! I just can't get enough of those boring everyday cars. 😛

CoolMods

thicc rims

SDY

Classy Japanese sedan! :cool: