Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Crack Yo' Neck

Coutt & Schutz Used Cars

Recommended Posts

GXEJ30
17 minutes ago, universetwisters said:


Good job! Take my advice - facebook marketplace my guy

Funny you mention that. I had a friend of mine that lives up in TX offer to check out a car on FB marketplace and drive it down here for me. The car was gorgeous in the pictures but turned out to be a mechanical nightmare when he test drove it.

Edited by RM76

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
universetwisters
Just now, RM76 said:

Funny you mention that. I had a friend of mine that lives up in TX offer to check out a car on FB marketplace and drive it down here for me. The car was gorgeous in the pictures but turned out to be a mechanical nightmare when he test drove it.

 

Yeah, always make sure you test drive it and try to take it on the highway when you do. I bought a 900 dollar Dynasty that blew a couple of gears when I took it on the highway and needed a 1500 dollar fix. Owie Mama!?!?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crack Yo' Neck

>all those offtopic discussions
Hope you guys don't mind me that i'm back from a long break and still delivers lol

Go check the OP for more details. I've added something big that won't fit your garage.

 

-Crack.
 

Edited by Crack Yo' Neck
  • Like 15
  • YEE 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CSpeed

I love the new van 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FORMIGA_

Good work you did on that van, would be amazing if she have ads on the sides, like this:

 

800px-UPS_PackageCar_2344949376_74be4af25f_o_cropped.jpg

 

instead of the UPS logo, put the POST OP logo

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thalilmythos

Glad you came back, i am wondering, why you got that profile picture but that car is non-existant in this workshop...

 

This is not a hint... it ain't a hint of a request... it ain't...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crack Yo' Neck

Well. It's been a while since i've released something few months ago, huh?
 

Spoiler

VHGviAZ.png
dvKuK2p.png


-Crack.

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IrStokes
8 hours ago, Crack Yo' Neck said:

Well. It's been a while since i've released something few months ago, huh?
 

  Hide contents

VHGviAZ.png
dvKuK2p.png


-Crack.

Amazing! Love how you’re still making old American barges Crack! Hopefully the chrome textures will match original R* SA ones on this. I’ve noticed on some of your vehicles that the chrome is a little too bright and that some textures are non standard to original SA vehicles, making them stand out. 

 

What happened to the St.Regis? Was really looking forward to that. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crack Yo' Neck
On 11/5/2019 at 7:49 PM, IrStokes said:

Amazing! Love how you’re still making old American barges Crack! Hopefully the chrome textures will match original R* SA ones on this. I’ve noticed on some of your vehicles that the chrome is a little too bright and that some textures are non standard to original SA vehicles, making them stand out. 

 

What happened to the St.Regis? Was really looking forward to that. 

Well, i usually use default vehiclegeneric256 texture to my cars, and of course some of my older mods has incorrect material values mostly on chrome materials so they look bright.
And about the St.Regis, it's still in the plans though.

OT: There's something just added into our inventory. Be sure to check the OP for more informations about it.

-Crack.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeuxChevaux

I love your workshop Crack! Also loving the new landyacht, I've been longing for an SA-styled 70's Cadillac sedan for a long time. Great work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A Mad Towel

What's your next project?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FORMIGA_
On 11/5/2019 at 1:34 AM, Crack Yo' Neck said:

Well. It's been a while since i've released something few months ago, huh?
 

  Hide contents

VHGviAZ.png
dvKuK2p.png


-Crack.

thats cool man, have a name?

 

also, its look like a hardtop Scarface convertible

 

GOOD WORK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ragutheone
On 11/7/2019 at 1:15 AM, Crack Yo' Neck said:

Well, i usually use default vehiclegeneric256 texture to my cars, and of course some of my older mods has incorrect material values mostly on chrome materials so they look bright.
And about the St.Regis, it's still in the plans though.

OT: There's something just added into our inventory. Be sure to check the OP for more informations about it.

-Crack.

I know its unrealted to the quote, but how exactly do you install the tunning parts for cars such as your Elegy? Is there a way using modloader?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crack Yo' Neck

It's been a while since i've released something, eh...

 

On 11/10/2019 at 11:10 AM, Ragutheone said:

I know its unrealted to the quote, but how exactly do you install the tunning parts for cars such as your Elegy? Is there a way using modloader?

Create a folder inside your modloader folder and drop the tuning parts inside that folder, simple enough.

 

On 11/7/2019 at 11:54 PM, A Mad Towel said:

What's your next project?

Inside this spoiler...

Spoiler

RMxHsL9.png
tiw7TVA.png
I know some of you guys who joined my discord server already know this, but i posted it anyway because why not?


-Crack.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DIABLOSTALLION123
4 hours ago, Crack Yo' Neck said:

It's been a while since i've released something, eh...

 

Create a folder inside your modloader folder and drop the tuning parts inside that folder, simple enough.

 

Inside this spoiler...

  Hide contents

RMxHsL9.png
tiw7TVA.png
I know some of you guys who joined my discord server already know this, but i posted it anyway because why not?


-Crack.

It"s Vapid Bullet ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A.G.
12 hours ago, DIABLOSTALLION123 said:

It"s Vapid Bullet ?

 

No it's Bullit Duplex

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crack Yo' Neck

Something something that'll come to this year's christmas along with the Bullet.

Spoiler

odflTG7.png
OX4EIEa.png


-Crack.

  • Like 17
  • YEE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CRAZY AL WARD
9 hours ago, Crack Yo' Neck said:

Something something that'll come to this year's christmas along with the Bullet.

  Hide contents

odflTG7.png
OX4EIEa.png


-Crack.

Nice 8th Gen Pontiac Bonneville @Crack Yo' Neck

When will there be 9th Gen Pontiac Bonneville (1992-1994)??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DIABLOSTALLION123
10 hours ago, Crack Yo' Neck said:

Something something that'll come to this year's christmas along with the Bullet.

  Hide contents

odflTG7.png
OX4EIEa.png


-Crack.

It's rear is based Lincoln Continental 80s?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CRAZY AL WARD
3 hours ago, DIABLOSTALLION123 said:

It's rear is based Lincoln Continental 80s?

Nah man, it's based off 1987-1991 Oldsmobile 88 sedan rear iirc

Spoiler

1990_Oldsmobile_88_Royale.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crack Yo' Neck

Good news everyone! Santa just dropped by to our dealership and we got 2 new cars in our inventory!
Be sure to check the OP for more details and Merry Christmas everyone! :santa:

-Crack.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-Anti-

Beautiful. I always hated the Sunrise (especially in this one race in Los Santos where you had to drive it) but yours looks nothing like it.

 

I think I asked that before but do you consider doing some heavy or medium duty trucks at some point?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nixon

Both of new cars look awesome. But I always thought that Sunrise is japanese car made by Karin. Nevertheless, I agree that your work looks better than original one cause original Sunrise looks non proportional like beta Washinton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeuxChevaux

I really love the new Bullet, just looking at it makes me think that I'm going to lose Historical Rome Circuit again a street race.
The Imponte Sunrise is really cool, I love 80's GM like the Bonneville, though I thought that the original Sunrise looked like an oversized Corolla with a Lumina front.
Related image
I'd really love it if you considered making an SA-style version soon. (I made sketches of one a while back if you're interested)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A8ul99
On 12/29/2019 at 1:46 PM, DeuxChevaux said:

I really love the new Bullet, just looking at it makes me think that I'm going to lose Historical Rome Circuit again a street race.
The Imponte Sunrise is really cool, I love 80's GM like the Bonneville, though I thought that the original Sunrise looked like an oversized Corolla with a Lumina front.
Related image
I'd really love it if you considered making an SA-style version soon. (I made sketches of one a while back if you're interested)

Me too, but the corolla should be the one made before this one generation (1998). To me, I leaned more to the 87/91 version, to be in line with the timeline.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeuxChevaux
9 minutes ago, A8ul99 said:

Me too, but the corolla should be the one made before this one generation (1998). To me, I leaned more to the 87/91 version, to be in line with the timeline.

Why not all 3 90's Corollas (E90 [87-94], E100 [91-97], E110 [95-02])? After all, Crack's most modern car is the '97 WX55 which still manages to look at home in the '92 timeline of San Andreas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B.WS

Hi I'm a new user and I live in s.korea. I usually watch this blog.

 

I went to make cars. But I don't know how to do it yet.. I just draw it. I hope to get a lot of information here!  I will upload many pictures from now on.

I love Crack Yo' Neck's sa style cars!!

 

 

 

 

(and i want to know how to make it......😅)

 

 

Spoiler

This is Bravado"s minivan. It based dodge caravan 94'.

How about the name BRAVADO YOUGA?   other comments are welcome!

20200110_133312.jpg?type=w966

this picture does not appear on mobile phone. sorry for mobile phone user :(

 

Edited by B.WS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crack Yo' Neck
On 12/25/2019 at 4:48 PM, -Anti- said:

I think I asked that before but do you consider doing some heavy or medium duty trucks at some point?

366999782348292108.png?v=1

Spoiler

wyM3mYg.png
wzQxK1o.png


-Crack.

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-Anti-

Nice. thx. The shape of the cab makes me think IH Transtar but the front looks more like Kenworth K100.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MADVAL2

Can i MVL Convert your Cars?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.