3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Crack Yo' Neck

Coutt & Schutz Used Cars

ViniZ0Z
Posted (edited)

Has your used car point been changed to Las Venturas Stadium?

Edited by ViniZ0Z

Yannerrins

Your cars now are replaces?

JoeVK
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Crack Yo' Neck said:

I'm kinda like how he put the original creator in every mods he uploaded, but what i hate is... how he re-uploaded the mod without asking the original author's permission. Looks like he didn't read the readme first

As long as I'm credited as the author, it doesn't bother me if my work is uploaded on other sites by someone else. I don't make mods for attention or money, I do it for myself and share what I make with others.

Edited by JoeVK

Claude_Lib
19 hours ago, Crack Yo' Neck said:

Karin Callista Pursuer V

A perfect speciment for a taxi/police conversion, don't you think?

Martin_MSM
20 hours ago, Crack Yo' Neck said:

Well... since the forums has changed and editing the OP is kinda tricky, have this beauty then
jQGFdqd.png

She's fully tunable in WAA and replaces Sultan.
She's all ready to get into your hands.

I'm in love with this thing! Also is it posible to use the 4th paintjob in samp?

ViniZ0Z

Hi i'm your fan, now model this Dodge Charger R/T General Lee, he has 4 wheels.
general_lee_600_lq_0001.jpg

AlexGRFan97
21 hours ago, ViniZ0Z said:

Hi i'm your fan, now model this Dodge Charger R/T General Lee, he has 4 wheels.
general_lee_600_lq_0001.jpg

>hey, you good, maek kar nao

No. Crack isn't your personal servant.

Besides, there are several good low-poly Dukes variants already, including one that came out last week:

https://libertycity.net/files/gta-san-andreas/88392-imponte-dukes-sa-style.html

https://libertycity.net/files/gta-san-andreas/103758-imponte-dukes.html

https://libertycity.net/files/gta-san-andreas/97712-dukes.html

https://libertycity.net/files/gta-san-andreas/112592-imponte-dukes-i-duke-odeath-sa-style.html

ViniZ0Z

It was a joke, but I really wanted them to model a Dodge Charger R/T SA Style, it's a very nice car. About the variations of Dukes, I've seen all the ones you ordered, which are also very good, and now I'm adding cars to my game, so it's going to help me.

JerX

Yo dude, what you think about VW Golf 4 gen for Flash? Stock model to rework you can take in NFS Underground 1/2. Think its a cool streetracer car for GTA.

And a picture for orientation, about which exactly Golf I'm talking about.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f7/VW_Golf_IV_front_20071205.jpg/1200px-VW_Golf_IV_front_20071205.jpg

P.S. And i sorry for my broke english.

AlexGRFan97
On 6/18/2018 at 5:17 PM, ViniZ0Z said:

It was a joke, but I really wanted them to model a Dodge Charger R/T SA Style, it's a very nice car. About the variations of Dukes, I've seen all the ones you ordered, which are also very good, and now I'm adding cars to my game, so it's going to help me.

Yeah, there was a time I thought it wouldn't be necessary, but now I see the purpose in making a thread documenting all of the extant lore-friendly low-poly vehicle mods that are out there. I was going to do it 2 years ago but lots of real life stuff got in the way. Then I lost the source .txt file and had to start all over again earlier this year.

ViniZ0Z
On 6/1/2018 at 9:50 PM, DidSomebodySayYouga said:

He replace cars that include tuning, such as the Elegy RH6, Dinka Jester and Karin Zircon DX, because you can not add the tuning with the car without replacing it.

On 6/18/2018 at 5:01 AM, AlexGRFan97 said:

I just looked at the "In Progress" list, and I noticed the "Bravado Arlington" car, based on the Dodge Coronet '68, a car very similar to the car I suggested, so I do not think it's necessary to model an identical, only would give more work for a very similar car.

I looked at the site where Smart15 was posting all his cars without permission (He even put it in the readme of Karin Callista Pursuer V "I'M LOOKING AT YOU, SMART15") and found none, have been deleted?

AlexGRFan97
20 hours ago, ViniZ0Z said:

He replace cars that include tuning, such as the Elegy RH6, Dinka Jester and Karin Zircon DX, because you can not add the tuning with the car without replacing it.

I just looked at the "In Progress" list, and I noticed the "Bravado Arlington" car, based on the Dodge Coronet '68, a car very similar to the car I suggested, so I do not think it's necessary to model an identical, only would give more work for a very similar car.

I looked at the site where Smart15 was posting all his cars without permission (He even put it in the readme of Karin Callista Pursuer V "I'M LOOKING AT YOU, SMART15") and found none, have been deleted?

Yeah, they do appear to be gone now.

It's a shame, too. All he had to do was ask, and respect whatever Crack's decision may have been. Instead he just rips them wholesale and posts them to benefit his own ego. If Crack's Dropbox were to ever stop working then these cars would be gone with no other source to obtain them from. Reminds me of what happened to Virtuoso's updates for Nab3xn's Low Poly IV cars (see spoiler) in late 2017, though they were eventually rediscovered in April this year and made available once more.

Banshee.pngblista.pngBuccaneer.png

Comet.pngzr350.pngEsperanto.png

Huntley.pngInfernus.pngStretch.png

turismo.pngWashington.png

Point is it's good to have backups. Were it not for that one guy whose Google Drive I just linked all of the above cars would be extinct now, as people from Roleplay sites would put them in their game, get bored after a couple days and then delete them. I presume a good few of you (including myself) have all of Crack's works safely backed up in the rare but very possible event that the aforementioned happens, but this is a case where it very nearly proved catastrophic.

ViniZ0Z
1 hour ago, AlexGRFan97 said:

Yeah, they do appear to be gone now.

It's a shame, too. All he had to do was ask, and respect whatever Crack's decision may have been. Instead he just rips them wholesale and posts them to benefit his own ego. If Crack's Dropbox were to ever stop working then these cars would be gone with no other source to obtain them from. Reminds me of what happened to Virtuoso's updates for Nab3xn's Low Poly IV cars (see spoiler) in late 2017, though they were eventually rediscovered in April this year and made available once more.

Reveal hidden contents

Banshee.pngblista.pngBuccaneer.png

Comet.pngzr350.pngEsperanto.png

Huntley.pngInfernus.pngStretch.png

turismo.pngWashington.png

Point is it's good to have backups. Were it not for that one guy whose Google Drive I just linked all of the above cars would be extinct now, as people from Roleplay sites would put them in their game, get bored after a couple days and then delete them. I presume a good few of you (including myself) have all of Crack's works safely backed up in the rare but very possible event that the aforementioned happens, but this is a case where it very nearly proved catastrophic.

The last message on the topic where these cars were in the forum LSRP (Modding> Vehicles) was mine, warning about the links off, there I saw up that a person had left that link with the cars. However, there are some gta blogs that store these mods, that is, if the author's link expires, maybe the download link from some blog works. This work of Smart15 posting every SA Style car was not so bad, it helped me a bit to meet some SA Style cars that I had never seen (Look that I know many websites, blogs, workshops and forums with cars of this style.)

Now, what happened to Crack Yo 'Neck? it has not appeared for some time now, and that's worrying because I've never seen lore-friendly content like this so original. (Of course he has the inspirations and everything, but his work is really sensational.)

SDRBB

Really waiting for VC and III

AlexGRFan97
On 6/23/2018 at 9:53 PM, ViniZ0Z said:

The last message on the topic where these cars were in the forum LSRP (Modding> Vehicles) was mine, warning about the links off, there I saw up that a person had left that link with the cars. However, there are some gta blogs that store these mods, that is, if the author's link expires, maybe the download link from some blog works. This work of Smart15 posting every SA Style car was not so bad, it helped me a bit to meet some SA Style cars that I had never seen (Look that I know many websites, blogs, workshops and forums with cars of this style.)

Now, what happened to Crack Yo 'Neck? it has not appeared for some time now, and that's worrying because I've never seen lore-friendly content like this so original. (Of course he has the inspirations and everything, but his work is really sensational.)

He was last here a couple days ago if you check his activity log, despite the fact it still says June 16th was the last time he visited. I'm thinking maybe he's getting what he's already done prepared for III/VC.

By the way, when it comes to those, will they be done in the original PS2/PC style, or the enhanced Xbox style with the higher detailed wheels and high-poly engines? Personally I'm hoping for both.

A.G.

call the fbi...............................................................

Crack Yo' Neck
19 minutes ago, A.G. said:

call the fbi...............................................................

o noes :ph34r:

OT: Something is coming.......................................................

Spoiler

A61M8bG.png

ViniZ0Z

f*ck, but what beautiful mirrors! 

AlexGRFan97
59 minutes ago, Crack Yo' Neck said:

Hide contents

A61M8bG.png

REGACY

Officer Ronson
3 hours ago, Crack Yo' Neck said:

Hide contents

A61M8bG.png

pls tell me that station wagon replaces the stratum 

ViniZ0Z
Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Officer Ronson said:

The cars that are not completely tunable it leaves prepared to add without replacing. But I do not know if he'll leave it like that.
Because Elegy RH6, Dinka Jester 92', Karin Zircon DX and Karin Callista Pursuer V replaced cars of the game by having tuning, which were Uranus, Elegy, Jester and Sultan.

Edited by ViniZ0Z

Crack Yo' Neck
Posted (edited)
On 7/1/2018 at 9:19 PM, Officer Ronson said:

Well sadly, it's an addon vehicle. But i'm gonna try it to make as a stratum replacement sometimes.

On 6/2/2018 at 3:47 PM, Claude_Lib said:

A perfect speciment for a taxi/police conversion, don't you think?

Taxi/Police Callista/Kubota looks pretty cool. Might do that sometimes

On 6/2/2018 at 7:50 AM, DidSomebodySayYouga said:

I did replaces just for WAA cars, since the tuning parts limits still haven't been hacked yet at this point. 

On 6/2/2018 at 4:32 PM, Martin_MSM said:

I'm in love with this thing! Also is it posible to use the 4th paintjob in samp?

I don't know. TBH i never tried SAMP yet.

On 6/2/2018 at 6:44 AM, ViniZ0Z said:

Has your used car point been changed to Las Venturas Stadium?

Dude, it's a promo pic. The used car point still haven't changed.

Looks like we've been doing some imports at our dealership here. Go check OP for more details.
-Crack Yo' Neck.

Edited by Crack Yo' Neck

iDrill

My favorite workshop, so awesome.

TheGreg

DUDE I LOVE YOUR sh*t FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE KEEP WORKING ON THIS YOU'RE DOING GOD'S WORK 

ViniZ0Z
Posted (edited)

Waiting for the Fournier Declasse and the Invetero Coquette...

To add the vehicles that need tuning, I basically exclude the tuning and leave only the paintjobs. But for the car to have paintjobs added without replacing it needs to go in the fastman limit adjuster in the line "#Make paintjobs work for any ID = 0", put the number 1 and remove the #.

Edited by ViniZ0Z

TobixD

ellis3246
4 hours ago, TobixD said:

what

anyways

are you planning to port the cars from Beam NG anytime soon crack?

AlexGRFan97

If you ever try an early 60s Albany design any time and you get stuck for inspiration, I feel Johnny Cash's Cadillac would be an excellent design to symmetrify:

DriversSide.jpg

attachment-image-59f8928f-cf18-4dab-8d1c

Aside from the badging it's pretty much a lore-friendly car in real life.

ViniZ0Z
Posted (edited)

hey crack your egg do you know the famous steal-wheels? a fearsome thief who assaults used vehicles. you better watch out.

Spoiler

next target of the fearsome steal-wheels
rhwjhUU.jpg

Edited by ViniZ0Z

AlexGRFan97
17 minutes ago, ViniZ0Z said:

hey crack your egg do you know the famous steal-wheels? a fearsome thief who assaults used vehicles. you better watch out.

Hide contents

next target of the fearsome steal-wheels
rhwjhUU.jpg

Did somebody say new desktop background? Also this should definitely be the lead image on the OP imo.