1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Halal Cyborg

Burned out again but I have a question (85m?)

Halal Cyborg
Posted (edited)

Okay so I came back after taking a long break and I suppose I played intensively for 4 months as I came back just before the doomsday heist was launched.

So on my primary character I now own every Pegasus vehicle and all aircraft except for the pyro, molotok, alpha z1 and bombushka...I have all storage used too for cars including the moc pv spot and all the facility exclusive pvs and on character two I have all storage used but no facility or moc...so 8 slots potentially to add on there...I'd rather wait and get preferred vehicles on character one when or if they add more storage/another hangar.

I should mention that I own everything prior to the Ruston release and a few chosen faves since we got the extra slots and have a second profile with all the other cars that didn't make it onto profile one with everything unlocked too (level 135+ on both and race stuff all unlocked too) so I really do own the vast majority of everything even with all 3 yachts.

My question for members here who tbh are the most knowledgeable about GTA and it's direction aside from Rockstar themselves...aside from all those assets I've legitimately I might add grinded 85m GTA dollars...how much do you guys think I'm set for life GTA wise now given the game appears to be on its last furlong before very little is added?

I suppose my only milestone would be getting my primary character a gold globe (I'm 701 right now)

Let me know and all opinions welcome although I'd rather not turn this into a debate about legitimacy but wanted to point out that I AM.

I should add that I have all business opportunities available to me and all are fully upgraded so I have that content if you will.

Bunker, hangar with workshop, all mc businesses, all size of special cargo warehouse and of course I/e warehouse.

Edited by Halal Cyborg

Mattoropael

If you buy new stuff from updates cautiously and with good self-control, 85m should last you plenty of time.

If you're like "OMG I need to buy EVERYTHING" then you'll run out in a single big update.

hei3enberg

Money-wise you're definitely set for a next update even without supportive funds, given you won't buy absolutely everything. But if you're going to play the game and after all that's how it's supposed to be, you should rely on Bunker and Coke as your money makers. Just keep them supplied and do whatever you want in the game. Even with casual play you will be able to fill a bunker in 7-8 days and coke in 4-5 days while you can do missions, races or whatever you like. With funds like this you may safely take a vacation, unless you find the idea of grinding satisfactory. I'm constantly revolving around 60-ish millions for couple of months now and haven't touched IE or grinded deliberately.

And remember the first principle: it's a game and you should stop playing unless you're having fun. Have fun, mate!

Halal Cyborg

If you buy new stuff from updates cautiously and with good self-control, 85m should last you plenty of time.

If you're like "OMG I need to buy EVERYTHING" then you'll run out in a single big update.

You think just one?

Maybe you're right but that's seems a tad steep by my calculations.

Tbh I'm a hoarder and to me game completion is owning everything lol

Halal Cyborg

Money-wise you're definitely set for a next update even without supportive funds, given you won't buy absolutely everything. But if you're going to play the game and after all that's how it's supposed to be, you should rely on Bunker and Coke as your money makers. Just keep them supplied and do whatever you want in the game. Even with casual play you will be able to fill a bunker in 7-8 days and coke in 4-5 days while you can do missions, races or whatever you like. With funds like this you may safely take a vacation, unless you find the idea of grinding satisfactory. I'm constantly revolving around 60-ish millions for couple of months now and haven't touched IE or grinded deliberately.

And remember the first principle: it's a game and you should stop playing unless you're having fun. Have fun, mate!

Sure grinding is satisfying but I'd never call it fun but I'm certainly very efficient at it...the fun is customising and racing for me I guess

Gridl0k

I'd go for 800 rather than 750 as that was the original level cap :p

Freakily I have $85m and was wondering the same thing. I think it'll be good, especially as I have 60 Supers I can prune if needed.

StormerBoy

Yes, 750 is the globe. But are you sure the max wasn't 1000 to being with?

Halal Cyborg

I'd go for 800 rather than 750 as that was the original level cap :p

Freakily I have $85m and was wondering the same thing. I think it'll be good, especially as I have 60 Supers I can prune if needed.

That is freaky lol

Tbh given I gave a 701, 188 and two 135+ I'll sleep at night 😂

StangOne50
Posted (edited)

I think if u want to continue to own everything you will need more than 85 mill. Updates can cost 30-50 mill per character.

Think if they release 1 big thing like the aircraft carrier, that will easily run you 10 mill for each character then your back down to 65 mill.

Edited by StangOne50

R3CON
Posted (edited)

I think if u want to continue to own everything you will need more than 85 mill. Updates can cost 30-50 mill per character.

Think if they release 1 big thing like the aircraft carrier, that will easily run you 10 mill for each character then your back down to 65 mill.

I've actively tried to buy everything (or almost everything) from previous updates and can confirm the 30-50million per character figure. Individual vehicles can cost $1 Million - $5 Million depending on their features, then there's properties and upgrades, etc.

If you're trying to splurge, $85 Million should last two-three updates and that's about it. Unless you're frugal and budget/only buy a few things.

Edited by R3CON

Halal Cyborg

I never duplicate anything so unless there's more than one variant I won't need more than one large yacht type item

AgentPlum

I am now on $71m and have everything I need/want. Ironically, Cyborg, I think you are on my friends list and I have played in sessions with you but not for a long time.

The way *I* see it is I always try andkeep back around $50m which is easy to do if you are on the $70-100m level. This gives you breathing space to buy new cars on drip feed if you want them and also have the comfort of knowing you do not ned to put hours in to get money for anything.

I always think a big DLC should cost around $20-30m but this is of course dependant on if you are aplayer that HAS to have everything or pick and choose what you want. Usually I find to set up say a new business and fully upgrade it plus buy a few new vehicles you would need say $10-30m.

The key is to leave a large balance so that any new stuff that comes out that you want means you don't have to worry about grinding to get your account balance up again but can do it over a longer period of time as you have the benefit of the money being there should you need it. For example, I have a friend that plays with me that started the same time as me - I am rank 580 he is rank 602 - I have loads of money, he just spends it on EVERYTHING that comes out whether needed or not - I now have $71m and he has $200k and is moaning about how I have so much. I buy stuff because of WANT/NEED not because it is there to buy and my purchases also tend to be when on sale or after discounts unlocked after missions e.g. why pay say $3m for something when you can get it for $2.2m for an hours worth of doing missions? Are you that desperate for it?

Mexicola9302
Posted (edited)

It depends if you wanna own everything new on day one you spend so much more money than if you wait for some discounts. If you wait a while till there are discounts it might last a little longer but 85 miilion isn`t very much nowadays in this game.

Im sitting on 140 million and im still not satisfied because i want the money to last til the end of the gtav online era. Im satisfied if im sitting on let`s say 400-500 million then i really never have to earn any money if i don`t want to. But what would i do if i got that big pile of money ingame then? What does one year ingame cost if you want to own everything like i do? Sure im ready for at least 2 more big dlc`s atm. But there are always 2 big dlc`s a year and we still have a few years before us.

Im doing ceo crates atm filling up 5 large warehouse because i want to level up some more. Im at 735 atm i want to make it at least to level 1000 before GTA VI is getting released in let`s say 2021.

I only have one char it`s not worth to have 2 i think it just costs much more money. And i don`t own every pegasus vehicle (but most of them) but i have all hangar vehicles that you can buy and all my garages are full too and special vehicle slots are full too got all biker and ceo businesses and the bunker and facility and all maxed out.

If they give us some more garages it will be expensive for me because im gonna rearange all my garages then. And we will get more garages at some point.

Just keep grinding if your having fun doing it. Only sell your stuff ceo crates/hangar crates with double bonuses etc. don`t just sell it away if you don`t have to.

Yeah im gonna fill up my 5 large warehouses and my hangar in the next few weeks. :D

Edited by Mexicola9302

elfoam

You don't even need to worry about it man, because at some stage updates will be closed and hotfixes will stop. At that point even if you had no money then can then glitch billions with no consequences

StangOne50

I never duplicate anything so unless there's more than one variant I won't need more than one large yacht type item

Ah ok I buy everything for both my characters so I have many duplicates. Clothing can cost 5-10 mill easy. Doomsday alone probably cost me close to 100 million. The bunker really helps me the most. I think Im at 180 mill from the bunker. If it wasnt for that Id be screwed.

Halal Cyborg
Posted (edited)

Ah ok I buy everything for both my characters so I have many duplicates. Clothing can cost 5-10 mill easy. Doomsday alone probably cost me close to 100 million. The bunker really helps me the most. I think Im at 180 mill from the bunker. If it wasnt for that Id be screwed.Il definitely buy all clothes one day but for my my 2 characters on my main account in order to own all male and female clothing. Edited by Halal Cyborg

Jenkiiii
Posted (edited)

HI Mr. Cyborg, haven't heard from you in a while, hope your RL is OK?

Your attitude to GTA online concerns me a little bit, as though you're looking for an end game, some sort of ultimatum. Irrespective of what Rockstar release next - RDR2 - there will still be an ongoing GTA online community with regular updates, simply because the game generates so much in-game money. I therefore think that 85M is a great platform to build on, but you can't 'retire' on that and expect it to be enough for the future. You'll have to start all over again (probably) with GTA VI, so it's really a question of making a lifestyle choice. Do you want to commit that much time to GTA and a video game?

Apologies for patronising you, as I'm just as addicted to GTA online as you and it's out of control. I've earned 800M legit since day 1, have spent 650M of that, and have 150M in the bank, and I'm still regularly looking for ways to make money every time I play.

I therefore have no recommendations other than, don't expect 85M to be the end. There will be no final GTA online closure and financial cut-off point.

Edited by Jenkiiii

hei3enberg

I've earned 800M legit since day 1, have spent 650M of that, and have 150M in the bank, and I'm still regularly looking for ways to make money every time I play.

Seriously, what have you spent 650m on? It must be multiple characters, because I'm not even close to that mark with my single char.

StangOne50

I've earned 800M legit since day 1, have spent 650M of that, and have 150M in the bank, and I'm still regularly looking for ways to make money every time I play.

Seriously, what have you spent 650m on? It must be multiple characters, because I'm not even close to that mark with my single char.A new player could easily spend that much. Since the release of ps4 you would need probably need about 750 million to buy everything for 2 characters. I think i read somewhere the total to own everything with 2 characters has reached over 1 billion

Lonely-Martin

Sounds about right, spend about 380m one my one character.

34m just on clothes, lol.

Halal Cyborg

I've spent 476m across two characters but on my second character I've no businesses of any sort and also only essential grinding Pegasus vehicles...I'd imagine buying all biker businesses and warehouses etc etc plus all Pegasus vehicles too and clothes you'd be maybe arriving somewhere near that...I dunno Jenkiii maybe tell us?

Blasterman4EVER

Dude, if you've got that much money and you're burnt out, I'd break off 50 million on some nonsense.

I'd by all the clothes and accessories, and I mean ALL, and I'd get every cool car in every variation.

You're not going to run out of money for an update.

Halal Cyborg

Dude, if you've got that much money and you're burnt out, I'd break off 50 million on some nonsense.

I'd by all the clothes and accessories, and I mean ALL, and I'd get every cool car in every variation.

You're not going to run out of money for an update.

Nah I'm going for full ownership...and all my garages are full and arranged exactly as I want them to be...cars are something I can't buy until they add more storage.

I haven't bought all clothes though and I've spent very little time with clothes as a whole so I might actually enjoy that tbh.

Dragon_Of_Tragedy
Posted (edited)

You won't get bored until you reach rank 1,000.

Edited by jerryinohio78

Jenkiiii
Posted (edited)

I'm just going by what the stats say on the RSC, guys, and you're welcome to dissect them.

This is for my main character only, unless the stats are somehow mixed for both characters, and includes the 1.1B earned at the start of 2014 for killing a glitched bounty. Oh, the memories!

You can clearly see "Total Spent: 658M". I've bought everything there realistically is to buy except the Supervolito Carbon, which is just stupid LOL.

stPVrNm.jpg

Yeah, these are definitely not the stats from my second character because of the "CAR SALES" stat, wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more!

Edited by Jenkiiii

Halal Cyborg

You won't get bored until you reach rank 1,000.

The combined rp from my four characters is pretty much equivalent to one character at level 1000...

flexcreator
Posted (edited)

Nah I'm going for full ownership...and all my garages are full and arranged exactly as I want them to be...cars are something I can't buy until they add more storage.

Did you customize all your cars? I mean, you can use your money to experiment with the crew colors.

Also, don't forget about the aircraft customizations.

85 mil is more than enough. Personally, I rarely have more than 10 mil when the DLC drops lol xD

but no facility

Facility is a must. Same about the Avenger and Khanjali.

Even if you are not into PvP or PvE, these items have a lot of uses outside the combat.

Edited by flexcreator

Halal Cyborg

Did you customize all your cars? I mean, you can use your money to experiment with the crew colors.

Also, don't forget about the aircraft customizations.

85 mil is more than enough. Personally, I rarely have more than 10 mil when the DLC drops lol xD

but no facility

Facility is a must. Same about the Avenger and Khanjali.

Even if you are not into PvP or PvE, these ite

ms have a lot of uses outside the combat.

No facility on second character...I have everything on primary

rlk232

I'm sitting on 165m of hard-earned dough, with 2 characters and I'm not sure I feel like that's enough, since 1)there will be a few more expensive vehicles on this update 2)i expect them to soon add garage space and 3)the next update will be the last, so likely the most expensive.

hei3enberg

I'm just going by what the stats say on the RSC, guys, and you're welcome to dissect them.

This is for my main character only, unless the stats are somehow mixed for both characters, and includes the 1.1B earned at the start of 2014 for killing a glitched bounty. Oh, the memories!

You can clearly see "Total Spent: 658M". I've bought everything there realistically is to buy except the Supervolito Carbon, which is just stupid LOL.

Yeah, these are definitely not the stats from my second character because of the "CAR SALES" stat, wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more!

Wow, serious stuff. I actually consider a lot of stuff stupid like Luxor Deluxe because I'm not going to use it ever, there is no place in GTA Online for aircraft like that.