3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Jimmy

"Weekly" Interviews #44

Jimmy

Rl9T2Za.png

This week's guest is the (in)famous author of the Red Triangle and a leader of the Spanish Kings, @slimeball supreme. We're also open for interview requests. Drop me a PM if you are interested in being interviewed.

Jimmy: You've been on the forums for almost 5 years now. What brought you to GTAForums?
slimeball supreme: I think I joined in like 2013 when I was 11 or 12 or something because I was really hyped for GTA V. Like my first post was something like '#teammichael' or some bullsh*t because a few people had that in their signature, and I really liked him for (as far as I can tell) no real reason. Then I just forgot I had an account for about a year until 2015 lol.

What's the history behind your username(s)?
Okay so my current one is just slimeball supreme, which I honestly don't have a background for. It's just like a unique name I think and I find it really funny. My previous one is a little bit more cogent though; I used to go by Mr. Fahrenheit which was a line ripped from a pretty obscure Queen song called Bohemian Rhapsody, and I had a pretty regrettable variation of that (Mr. Fartenhate) because some guy called me that once. Sorry to disappoint.

What's your favorite part about the forum community?
N/A. This is the hellsite. There are no redeeming qualities. You enter through that signup gate and all that remains ahead is misery and fire. I regret ever stepping foot in the dreaded, uncouth mire that is the Grand Theft Auto Forums.

Which forum member(s) do you feel the closest to?
Shoutout to my dudes in SK in particular but aside from them, there are so many people it's impossible to name. Bro Army rise up.

What's your most memorable moment on the forums?
Honestly there's a few, main thing on my mind I think is my underrated forum magazine 'SK Weekly' which detailed the goings-on behind the scenes of my GTA social car club, the Spanish Kings (who will henceforth be referred to as SK). Currently the paper is on hiatus thanks to some difficulties with my significant other (future issues are a possibility) but the whole thing was a blast and it lead to a lot of nice moments and opportunities.

How has this community changed since you first registered?
I honestly couldn't tell you much apart from the fact it's gotten kinda slower. It's probably the most active forum I've ever seen outside of places like GameFAQs or some sh*t but back in like 2015 the Online section had a new post literally every minute. Now you only see those numbers during updates. That plus a few people packing their bags and leaving for good, which is either good or bad depending on the member I suppose. Like I said though I cant really tell you much since Im evidently a pretty boring person.

If you were given Admin powers for a day, what would you do?
Id shut down this sh*thole. See it as a public service.

What's your favorite Rockstar Games title or series?
Grand Theft Auto IV is objectively the best game ever made. I understand if you or the reader disagrees here but I just want them to know that it's not their fault that they're wrong. You can't argue with the facts, and the fact of the matter is that FACTUALLY, objectively, Grand Theft Auto IV is, for all intents and purposes, the best game of all time for the rest of time with no exceptions.

Tell us more about the person behind the username. Any favorite hobbies, music, etc?
I don't know, there's probably not much to say. Im pretty politically active, I enjoy a pretty wide variety of music (mostly centred on rap, jazz, punk and soul/r&b tho I dabble a fair bit hehehehehehehe), big fan of the crime genre, I love to read and write, and if you wanna talk IRL I give handies for $10 or half a gram of E outside the 7/11 in Fitzroy.

Any final comments? Do you have anything to say to our readers & the GTAF community?
Shoutouts to my Aunt Fahrenheit (call her Auntie Fah if you want) and please read Red Triangle, my smash hit, award winning online novella about the troubles of youth and coming to terms with your cultural background.

Sharon I love you please come back, Martha meant nothing to me.

JyLyVpJ.png

@Jimmy - Interviewer

@Flachbau - Graphics Assistant

M0rk

the only good interview so far :^:

Sanches

Yeah, weekly.

Pranjit Das

Really interesting! I'm gonna do one soon!! 😎😎