Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

iiCriminnaaL 49

The Hardcore Lost MC

Recommended Posts

B Dawg

Found a bug with m_y_glost_05

Due to a texture naming error (head_diff_000_b_uhi instead of uni), it remains unused and instead the 1st texture (a) is shown (even with trainer).

 

Also, for consistency sake, I'd make them all end with _whi (white) as that is how the rest of the IV biker dudes head textures are configured (shouldn't make any difference in game though, as the rest of the body parts/textures are uni-versal therefore apply to all of them I guess). Don't know why R* made his 2nd texture end with _uni.

 

Edit: 2nd torso has a duplicate texture. Now I think they all look too hardcore as they don't have any variants without eye injuries 😛

ZLUDliN.png

Edited by B Dawg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iiCriminnaaL 49
On 12/22/2018 at 3:47 PM, B Dawg said:

Found a bug with m_y_glost_05

Due to a texture naming error (head_diff_000_b_uhi instead of uni), it remains unused and instead the 1st texture (a) is shown (even with trainer).

 

Also, for consistency sake, I'd make them all end with _whi (white) as that is how the rest of the IV biker dudes head textures are configured (shouldn't make any difference in game though, as the rest of the body parts/textures are uni-versal therefore apply to all of them I guess). Don't know why R* made his 2nd texture end with _uni.

 

Edit: 2nd torso has a duplicate texture. Now I think they all look too hardcore as they don't have any variants without eye injuries 😛

ZLUDliN.png

Yeah, I remember that I had to re-name a 'uni' texture to 'whi', seems like I mixed things up and re-named one to 'uhi' instead. Didn't expect that it would prevent a head texture from loading in-game though.

 

About the scars and injuries; I see what you mean. I started to feel like the bikers are slowly turning into zombies 😛 For some reason I like the way the look now. But, I'll see if I would decrease them a little.

 

As for the 2nd torso, yeah, I know. Change is not really that noticeable; the only difference is that the crossbones skull chain is golden instead of white in the second texture.

 

Thanks for the report.

 

By the way, I made a new variation for each of Lost 04 (IV's Lost 01) and Lost 05 (IV's Angel 02) that'll make it possible for them to spawn without their hat/hair models.

 

Also, a few hours ago, I updated the link with a modified version of TLAD's and EFLC's carcols.dat; Zombie B and Hellfury now have more variety of colors, and the rest of The Lost MC's bikes now have more suitable colors; no green colors, less blue, more brown, bronze and beige.

 

I'll update it with the fixed Lost 05 head texture soon. Done along with the following updates:

  • Improved the mustache and brows along with their lightning textures on Johnny's head, and reverted their style, along with the nose's, to the default texture's style, to fit the model and lightning textures well. His haircut is also now closer to the default bald one. In addition, the added scars have been improved, with proper lightning textures too.
  • Reverted the voice lines of M_Y_GLost_01 to its default ones instead of the default ones of M_Y_GLost_02. (the only problem it has is a line for a biker who screams "MOMMY!" when he gets shot on the leg. That sucks, indeed, but the rest of the lines have rougher voice that's more suitable for hardcore bikers than most of M_Y_GLost_02's.)
  • Added another copy of M_Y_GLost_01's pants since it loads a second model during the cutscene of Diamonds In The Rough.
  • The grey jacket of M_Y_GLost_02 is now more greyish, and instead of two grey jackets, I've darkened one to black, and replaced the Angels of Death's skull on its shirt with The Lost MC's eagle head.
  • Added the bandana model of M_Y_Bouncer_01 to M_Y_GLost_04 and LostBuddy_13 (enhanced M_Y_GBik_Lo_01 from standard IV) and replaced a couple of unsuitable patches with new ones that are more common. I've also darkened its jackets and two of the jacket's vests to black, while the third one remains brown. In addition, the blue vest has been recolored to grey, the grey one darkened to black, and one of the two brown ones has been recolored to brown. Not to mention that the two added head textures have been turned into old biker head textures, with one of them being totally bald.
  • Re-colored the duplicated leather vest with golden crossbones skull chain of M_Y_GLost_05, and added a third texture for it.
  • Balanced the scars of The Lost MC's members. Removed some, decreased some and adjusted some. Johnny, BillyTerry and Clay are included.
  • Removed F_Y_GLost_01 from The Lost MC's group. (too young and kinda childish. So out of place. What's good is: The Lost MC's female models are still not less than the Angels of Death, as The Lost originally have 4, and The Angels have 3.)
  • Replaced LostBuddy_04 with an enhanced version of standard IV's M_Y_GBik_Lo_01.
  • Replaced the torso's model of LostBuddy_08 with the other one from standard IV's M_Y_GBik02_Lo_02.
  • Replaced the head model of LostBuddy_13 with the one from IV's M_Y_Bouncer_01.

I was going to add the head variation of M_Y_Bouncer_01 too, but the problem is that the hands (which are attached to the head's model, just like M_Y_GBik_Lo_01) aren't in %100 suitable coordinates, which makes it look a bit weird with the first torso variation.

Edited by iiCriminnaaL 49

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B Dawg
On 12/22/2018 at 10:10 PM, iiCriminnaaL 49 said:

I was going to add the head variation of M_Y_Bouncer_01 too, but the problem is that the hands (which are attached to the head's model, just like M_Y_GBik_Lo_01) aren't in %100 suitable coordinates, which makes it look a bit weird with the first torso variation.

Shiet, I had the same idea of adding Bouncer's head to him that I was too lazy or busy to do until now, shame about the hands :(

Although, I think there might be a workaround that which I'm going to test (aka bouncer head only applying to 2nd torso variation by having his head model name end with _l or any other letter if that can be used, therefore only torsos ending in _l and _u will apply to it)

Edited by B Dawg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iiCriminnaaL 49
19 minutes ago, B Dawg said:

Shiet, I had the same idea of adding Bouncer's head to him that I was too lazy or busy to do until now, shame about the hands :(

Although, I think there might be a workaround that which I'm going to test (aka bouncer head only applying to 2nd torso variation by having his head model name end with _l or any other letter if that can be used, therefore only torsos ending in _l and _u will apply to it)

Isn't it possible to make it load Bouncer's head but with Lost 01's hands instead?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B Dawg
Just now, iiCriminnaaL 49 said:

Isn't it possible to make it load Bouncer's head but with Lost 01's hands instead?

Because the hands are part of the head model, not with open formats. You'd need a modeling program for that.

RIP to my theory. _l heads don't get recognized. Some females have heads end in _m, but still use _r torsos. So no Bouncer head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iiCriminnaaL 49
Posted (edited)
On 12/23/2018 at 12:10 AM, iiCriminnaaL 49 said:
  • Improved the mustache and brows along with their lightning textures on Johnny's head, and reverted their style, along with the nose's, to the default texture's style, to fit the model and lightning textures well. His haircut is also now closer to the default bald one. In addition, the added scars have been improved, with proper lightning textures too.
  • Reverted the voice lines of M_Y_GLost_01 to its default ones instead of the default ones of M_Y_GLost_02. (the only problem it has is a line for a biker who screams "MOMMY!" when he gets shot on the leg. That sucks, indeed, but the rest of the lines have rougher voice that's more suitable for hardcore bikers than most of M_Y_GLost_02's.)
  • Added another copy of M_Y_GLost_01's pants since it loads a second model during the cutscene of Diamonds In The Rough.
  • The grey jacket of M_Y_GLost_02 is now more greyish, and instead of two grey jackets, I've darkened one to black, and replaced the Angels of Death's skull on its shirt with The Lost MC's eagle head.
  • Added the bandana model of M_Y_Bouncer_01 to M_Y_GLost_04 and LostBuddy_13 (enhanced M_Y_GBik_Lo_01 from standard IV) and replaced a couple of unsuitable patches with new ones that are more common. I've also darkened its jackets and two of the jacket's vests to black, while the third one remains brown. In addition, the blue vest has been recolored to grey, the grey one darkened to black, and one of the two brown ones has been recolored to brown. Not to mention that the two added head textures have been turned into old biker head textures, with one of them being totally bald.
  • Re-colored the duplicated leather vest with golden crossbones skull chain of M_Y_GLost_05, and added a third texture for it.
  • Balanced the scars of The Lost MC's members. Removed some, decreased some and adjusted some. Johnny, BillyTerry and Clay are included.
  • Removed F_Y_GLost_01 from The Lost MC's group. (too young and kinda childish. So out of place. What's good is: The Lost MC's female models are still not less than the Angels of Death, as The Lost originally have 4, and The Angels have 3.)
  • Replaced LostBuddy_04 with an enhanced version of standard IV's M_Y_GBik_Lo_01.
  • Replaced the torso's model of LostBuddy_08 with the other one from standard IV's M_Y_GBik02_Lo_02.
  • Replaced the head model of LostBuddy_13 with the one from IV's M_Y_Bouncer_01.

Points in bold are recently made updates. What's not mention there however: while I previously improved a lot of biker scars and decreased a couple, now that also applies to the old biker head texture of M_Y_GLost_01.

 

Damn, wish I could find a way to change the default radio stations of the interiors. I bet Liberty Rock Radio would sound even more atmospheric in The Lost MC's clubhouse than Liberty City Hardcore (which still fits perfectly as well). It will also be good to make it different from the Angels of Death clubhouse's default radio station, similar to Maisonette 9 compared to Bahama Mamas, although Liberty Rock Radio destroys TBOGT's awful Electro-Choc set.

Edited by iiCriminnaaL 49

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B Dawg
Posted (edited)
On 1/6/2019 at 4:53 PM, iiCriminnaaL 49 said:

Reverted the voice lines of M_Y_GLost_01 to its default ones instead of the default ones of M_Y_GLost_02. (the only problem it has is a line for a biker who screams "MOMMY!" when he gets shot on the leg.

I just had the great idea of: Why not fix it? And so I did. I replaced that line (SHOT_IN_LEG_03) with BEEN_SHOT_SUBMIT_01 (''What the f*ck man?'') and GENERIC_f*ck_OFF_02 (the cringy ''f*ck off you f*cking piece of ogre piss.'') with FIGHT_01 (f*ck off!) if you want to use it 😛

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v9aeu5yrxlddjhx/M_Y_GLOST_01_FULL_01?dl=0

Also, there are some IV Angel Of Death voice lines you could use if you want to (CHUBBY_BIKERS in peds.ide, the voice lines are M_Y_GBIK_HI_01 and 02 _FULL/GANG/MINI in the Speech archives).

The great thing about them is that neither Angels nor Lost are mentioned in any of the voice lines, so they could be used on anyone. 01 has some of the best voice lines.

Edited by B Dawg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iiCriminnaaL 49
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, B Dawg said:

I just had the great idea of: Why not fix it? And so I did. I replaced that line (SHOT_IN_LEG_03) with BEEN_SHOT_SUBMIT_01 (''What the f*ck man?'') and GENERIC_f*ck_OFF_02 (the cringy ''f*ck off you f*cking piece of ogre piss.'') with FIGHT_01 (f*ck off!) if you want to use it 😛

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v9aeu5yrxlddjhx/M_Y_GLOST_01_FULL_01?dl=0

Also, there are some IV Angel Of Death voice lines you could use if you want to (CHUBBY_BIKERS in peds.ide, the voice lines are M_Y_GBIK_HI_01 and 02 _FULL/GANG/MINI in the Speech archives).

The great thing about them is that neither Angels nor Lost are mentioned in any of the voice lines, so they could be used on anyone. 01 has some of the best voice lines.

That's great.

 

I've been thinking of replacing those two quotes. How do I replace specific voice lines like you did, though? Done. I'll include it sometime later.

Edited by iiCriminnaaL 49

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iiCriminnaaL 49
23 hours ago, B Dawg said:

Extract a ped's voice pack with OpenIV then edit them with this:

https://www.gtagaming.com/andrews-iv-audio-editor-f26818.html

I already managed to do that, but thanks nonetheless ;)

 

By the way, I noticed that M_Y_GLost_03, while having a decent voice, has a couple of pretty stupid lines (which are currently used for M_Y_GLost_02 in this mod), such as: "We're in a gang! We're ganging!", "Does being in a gang make us related?", "Sometimes I wanna fight, and other times I just wanna sleep." (the last one is not really stupid, but rather unnecessary), and I suppose there're even more.

 

I also noticed that, out of M_Y_GLost_02's voice lines, 'Full_01' is the only section which includes those lines with the soft voice, while the 'Gang' and 'Mini' sections have cool lines with rough voices. I replaced 'Full_01' with the one of IV's M_Y_GBik_Hi_01.

 

In addition, I managed to recolor more Lost MC clothes to brown, and improved the already turned brown colors, including those on Johnny, Billy, Jim, Brian, and a couple of The Lost Buddies/Gang Wars Backup. That also applies to the brown wing patches, but not only the clothes themselves.

 

I'll update the mod soon.

Edited by iiCriminnaaL 49

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B Dawg
3 hours ago, iiCriminnaaL 49 said:

I replaced 'Full_01' with the one of IV's M_Y_GBik_Hi_01.

As in, just copied and renamed the voice pack? Does that even work? I know I had issues doing that with music where the radio station would just be static then 😛

Don't know how voice packs would end up.

Edited by B Dawg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iiCriminnaaL 49
1 minute ago, B Dawg said:

As in, just copied and renamed the voice pack? Does that even work? I know I had issues doing that with music where the radio station would just be static then 😛

Yeah, I experienced that with a radio station before too (namely TBOGT's Electro-Choc, but I already managed to replace it with IV's 😛)

 

But yeah, that worked with the biker's voice too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iiCriminnaaL 49
On 1/10/2019 at 9:12 PM, iiCriminnaaL 49 said:

By the way, I noticed that M_Y_GLost_03, while having a decent voice, has a couple of pretty stupid lines (which are currently used for M_Y_GLost_02 in this mod), such as: "We're in a gang! We're ganging!", "Does being in a gang make us related?", "Sometimes I wanna fight, and other times I just wanna sleep." (the last one is not really stupid, but rather unnecessary), and I suppose there're even more.

 

I also noticed that, out of M_Y_GLost_02's voice lines, 'Full_01' is the only section which includes those lines with the soft voice, while the 'Gang' and 'Mini' sections have cool lines with rough voices. I replaced 'Full_01' with the one of IV's M_Y_GBik_Hi_01.

 

In addition, I managed to recolor more Lost MC clothes to brown, and improved the already turned brown colors, including those on Johnny, Billy, Jim, Brian, and a couple of The Lost Buddies/Gang Wars Backup. That also applies to the brown wing patches, but not only the clothes themselves.

 

I'll update the mod soon.

Updated.

 

In addition:

  • Improved the brown colors of The Lost MC's clothes and properties, again, with better degrees of the color. In addition, all degrees have been made close enough to each others. The clothes of the club's main members are included as well.
  • Darkened Brian's and Terry's vests and pants to black.
  • Darkened Clay's vest to black.
  • Reverted Angus' pants texture to the default jeans one, albeit darkened a little, with some color saturation reducing.
  • Darkened Jason's jacket and pants to black.
  • Re-colored Dave's shirt to brown.
  • Scrapped the mohawk haircut from M_Y_GLost_04 and M_Y_GLost_06.
  • Replaced LostBuddy_03's vests with a jacket from the new M_Y_GLost_02.
  • Reverted M_Y_GLost_01's arm wrestling voice lines to the default, but this time, taunt voice lines have been replaced with alternative unused ones. Similarly, set M_Y_GLost_04 to its default ones, with a couple of the taunt lines being replaced with alternative ones.
    • It's recommended to replace your arm_wrestling.sco file with the default one if you have already installed a build that included a modified version of it.
  • Now only the voice lines of M_Y_GLost_01M_Y_GLost_02 and M_Y_GLost_04 are set to play in the cards gambling minigame.
  • Like in default, re-scrapped the Hexer from The Lost MC's free roam bikes list as it wasn't meant to be used by anyone aside from Johnny.
Edited by iiCriminnaaL 49

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeansowaty

As a tip, you can use the IV Hexer left in the files (and maybe the Revenant?) as a generic Lost MC bike.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iiCriminnaaL 49
15 hours ago, Jeansowaty said:

As a tip, you can use the IV Hexer left in the files (and maybe the Revenant?) as a generic Lost MC bike.

Not sure about the Revenant, since TLAD's version of it is already used by The Lost MC.

 

About the Hexer, I guess it isn't a bad idea. Not sure if its IV's version (along with the other bikes) is finished, though. I'm also not sure how it can be added, because it shares the same file name with TLAD's Hexer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B Dawg
11 hours ago, iiCriminnaaL 49 said:

Not sure about the Revenant, since TLAD's version of it is already used by The Lost MC.

 

About the Hexer, I guess it isn't a bad idea. Not sure if its IV's version (along with the other bikes) is finished, though. I'm also not sure how it can be added, because it shares the same file name with TLAD's Hexer.

Add it as a new vehicle named hexer2 or something 😛 But I dunno, I'd keep that as something for players to do themselves maybe (adding new vehicles screws up map object placement for existing saves). Regarding whether or not they're finished, I didn't see anything wrong with them.

 

A suggestion to improve Bikestripper, take the hair_diff_000_c_uni texture from f_y_multiplayer and add it to bikestripper as hair_diff_003_c_uni, you get more hair color variety (and most importantly, a Redhead) 😛

Edited by B Dawg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iiCriminnaaL 49
7 hours ago, B Dawg said:

Add it as a new vehicle named hexer2 or something 😛 But I dunno, I'd keep that as something for players to do themselves maybe (adding new vehicles screws up map object placement for existing saves). Regarding whether or not they're finished, I didn't see anything wrong with them.

That's why I wasn't quite sure about adding it. I didn't want to screw anything up.

 

7 hours ago, B Dawg said:

A suggestion to improve Bikestripper, take the hair_diff_000_c_uni texture from f_y_multiplayer and add it to bikestripper as hair_diff_003_c_uni, you get more hair color variety (and most importantly, a Redhead) 😛

Good idea. I hadn't noticed about that texture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iiCriminnaaL 49
On 1/17/2019 at 12:18 AM, B Dawg said:

A suggestion to improve Bikestripper, take the hair_diff_000_c_uni texture from f_y_multiplayer and add it to bikestripper as hair_diff_003_c_uni, you get more hair color variety (and most importantly, a Redhead) 😛

Done.

 

Also:

  • Improved the brown color of Ashley's shirt, and re-colored its logo to whitey brown.
  • Quite reduced the eye injury of the bald member of M_Y_GLost_01.
  • M_Y_GLost_06, LostBuddy_02 and LostBuddy_10 now have a redneck skin color.
  • Hellfury and Zombie can now spawn with golden color.
  • Improved the brown color of Johnny's phone.
Edited by iiCriminnaaL 49

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B Dawg

I nominated this for best texture mod (even though it's more than that, but this was the most fitting category overall I guess) 😛

 

 

Edited by B Dawg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iiCriminnaaL 49
On 1/21/2019 at 8:16 PM, B Dawg said:

I nominated this for best texture mod (even though it's more than that, but this was the most fitting category overall I guess) 😛

 

 

That's really sweet, bro. Thanks 😉

 

Wondering why I didn't receive a notification for your reply here 🤔

 

 

Some little updates here:

  • Darkened the vest, pants and boots of Billy to black.
  • Darkened the vest and pants of Jim to black.
  • Darkened the jacket, pants and boots of Terry and Clay to black.
  • Darkened the jacket and boots of Angus to black.
  • Darkened the grey jacket of M_Y_GLost_01 to black.
  • The jackets of M_Y_GLost_01, LostBuddy_01 and LostBuddy_09 are now cleaner.
  • Every brown Lost MC eagle logo is now redder than its default color.
  • Similarly, every brown wing patch is now redder.
Edited by iiCriminnaaL 49

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iiCriminnaaL 49
  • The Lost MC's bikes now spawn with more brown colors.
  • Replaced the textures of The Lost MC's clubhouse main doors with an enhanced version of the default ones.
  • Replaced the skull logo of Innovation with The Lost MC's eagle logo.
  • Improved the tattoos of M_Y_GLost_04, replaced some unfitting patches of it and re-colored most of its shirts to brown.
  • Pants of M_Y_GLost_02, M_Y_GLost_06, LostBuddy_02, LostBuddy_03, LostBuddy_05 and LostBuddy_12 are now cleaner.
  • Scars of LostBuddy_01's head texture have been reduced. (that applies to the same texture in M_Y_GLost_01 as well)
  • Re-colored the shirts of LostBuddy_04 and LostBuddy_13 to brown.
  • Scars of LostBuddy_06's head texture have been reduced.

As for the updates that are related to scars reducing and cleaner clothes, it's not that I'm reverting the club to "too clean and shiny" again, like in default TLAD. I'm just making it more balanced and overall "mature" by now, while still badass and hardcore. On the other hand, the Angels of Death MC remains as the try-hard gang; red as primary color, too brutal scars (doesn't necessarily mean more hardened. You can take it as if The Lost pay more attention to treating their injuries, while the Angels keep them as they are to look more intimidating 😛), dirtier and a few burned out clothes, a lot more skull references, more head tattoos and yet more randomly duplicated, every single member wears gloves (well... except for the Angel lieutenant during 'Angels In America'), etc.

Edited by iiCriminnaaL 49

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pauloso

Now the Game looks Way more Hardcore and Darked, Good Job 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iiCriminnaaL 49
On 2/3/2019 at 1:37 AM, Pauloso said:

Now the Game looks Way more Hardcore and Darked, Good Job 👍

Glad you liked it! Thanks, bro 😉

 

My apologies, didn't notice your reply here. I don't know why the forums don't send me notifications of my OWN thread, lmao 😛. I guess I need to activate the 'Follow' button even here then.

 

 

By the way, new updates:

  • Darkened the white shirt that's attached to a jacket model of M_Y_GLost_01 a little, and re-colored two out of the remaining three textures to brown, leaving the last black.
  • Replaced the denim jackets of M_Y_GLost_02 with black leather ones. On the other hand, replaced the black leather jacket textures of M_Y_GAngels_04 with default two denim versions of standard IV's M_M_GBik_Lo_03
  • Combined the models of the head, first torso and properties of standard IV's M_Y_Bouncer_01 with M_Y_GLost_04. Brown colors of the previously modified shirt textures have been improved, and replaced a shirt's logo with The Lost MC's eagle. Also, the two remaining brown vests have been re-colored to black.
  • Instead of having some colorful and bright blue vests in M_Y_GLost_05, all of its vests have been re-colored to black, even darkening the default black ones since they felt more like dark grey than black, and instead of blue leather pants, they have been re-colored to black. Also, scrapped the decoration dagger since it felt too try-hard, and even though it looked cool, it just felt ridiculous to have it without anyone being able to touch it in any way whatsoever. (those apply to LostBuddy_08 as well, since it's based on M_Y_GLost_05)
  • Replaced the bandana's model of LostBuddy_04 with another version. (that's to add some more variety, since LostBuddy_07 and LostBuddy_13 also use the same bandana model)
  • Replaced LostBuddy_07 with a combination of standard IV's M_Y_GBik_Lo_01 and M_Y_Bouncer_01.
  • Replaced LostBuddy_09 with a 'Lost-ified' version of M_Y_GBik_Hi_01 from standard IV.
  • Additional scars have been added onto LostBuddy_13's head, which also means including it in M_Y_GLost_04 as well.

Hope I didn't forget anything.

Edited by iiCriminnaaL 49

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B Dawg

M_Y_Glost_04 - You mixed up their head textures 🤣

 

Also while I'm at it, Lostbuddy_03 (this was an issue with the original too) has improper setup teef (moustache), I don't think it looked f*cked up in game, but it looks f*cked up in OpenIV, if you want to fix it with OpenFormats, what needs to be changed:

gta_ped.sps head_diff_000_a_uni head_normal_000 35.00000000 0.20000000 1.00000000;0.00000000;0.00000000 head_spec_000 1.00000000

to

gta_ped.sps teef_diff_000_a_uni teef_normal_000 35.00000000 0.20000000 1.00000000;0.00000000;0.00000000 teef_spec_000 1.00000000

 

ig_johnnybiker doesn't need to be included as his ped version isn't ever used afaik (and has a f*cked up head model too with a spike sticking out the back of his head lol)

Edit: Maybe it's used in credits? In that case, here's the fixed head version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d3wdfvv133bahop/Hardcore Johnny Ped.zip?dl=0

Edited by B Dawg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iiCriminnaaL 49
1 hour ago, B Dawg said:

M_Y_Glost_04 - You mixed up their head textures 🤣

Are you sure they're mixed up? I mean, they originally look very similar to each other. But anyway, it works well in my game 😆

 

1 hour ago, B Dawg said:

Also while I'm at it, Lostbuddy_03 (this was an issue with the original too) has improper setup teef (moustache), I don't think it looked f*cked up in game, but it looks f*cked up in OpenIV, if you want to fix it with OpenFormats, what needs to be changed:

gta_ped.sps head_diff_000_a_uni head_normal_000 35.00000000 0.20000000 1.00000000;0.00000000;0.00000000 head_spec_000 1.00000000

to

gta_ped.sps teef_diff_000_a_uni teef_normal_000 35.00000000 0.20000000 1.00000000;0.00000000;0.00000000 teef_spec_000 1.00000000

Yeah, I recognized that recently. But the reason why I kept it as it is is because, as you've just stated, its looks fine in-game. But I might fix it because, well... that really sucks when I want to display it in OpenIV.

 

1 hour ago, B Dawg said:

ig_johnnybiker doesn't need to be included as his ped version isn't ever used afaik (and has a f*cked up head model too with a spike sticking out the back of his head lol)

Ikr. I just included it in case somebody wanted to spawn a Johnny ped or something. And yeah, always wondered why the head model is messed up.

 

1 hour ago, B Dawg said:

Edit: Maybe it's used in credits? In that case, here's the fixed head version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d3wdfvv133bahop/Hardcore Johnny Ped.zip?dl=0

Thanks, bro.

By the way, where did you get the new head model from? Is it the same head model from playerped.rpf?

Edited by iiCriminnaaL 49

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B Dawg
3 minutes ago, iiCriminnaaL 49 said:

Thanks, bro.

By the way, where did you get the new head model from? Is it the same head model from playerped.rpf?

Think it might have been from here:

https://www.gtagaming.com/johnny-tlad-in-gta-iv-f27706.html

 

3 minutes ago, iiCriminnaaL 49 said:

Are you sure they're mixed up? I mean, they originally look very similar to each other. But anyway, it works well in my game 😆

 

Z6BhOBe.png

 

Up: Lack of beard hair

Down: Beard bleeding into his neck

Edited by B Dawg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iiCriminnaaL 49
Just now, B Dawg said:

 

zoKLmJ9.png

What the... I could swear that I checked it up before I uploaded it, lol 😛 Gonna fix it soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iiCriminnaaL 49

It's been a while.

 

On 2/14/2019 at 4:30 PM, B Dawg said:

Think it might have been from here:

https://www.gtagaming.com/johnny-tlad-in-gta-iv-f27706.html

 

Z6BhOBe.png

 

Up: Lack of beard hair

Down: Beard bleeding into his neck

Fixed.

 

Also, reverted The Lost MC to not having a specific valid color, as it originally is. But, like the shirt colors of Johnny and Jason in standard GTA IV, most colors are washed, desaturated and dark, in contrast to the flashy and unbearable colors of many members in The Lost and Damned. That applies to every male member (including Johnny), in addition to Ashley. Which also leads to reverting the colors of the character map blips and the clubhouse's walls back to default, since the club doesn't have a valid color no more. Several changes have been made on the bike color files as well.

 

In addition:

  • Reverted Terry's jacket color back to grey. While his vest is kept black.
  • Reverted Clay's vest color back to grey, although darkened a little. While his jacket is kept black.
  • Reverted Angus' jacket color back to grey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iiCriminnaaL 49
Posted (edited)

- Like in standard GTA IV and The Ballad of Gay Tony, gangs are now aggressive towards Johnny when he stands nearby them. In default TLAD, they'll just insult him, and even though they sometimes ask him to leave, it works just as a voice line, meanwhile they won't watch him until he leaves, nor will they attack him if he didn't, unless he harasses them.

 

- Refined Clay's hair color so it won't tend to blue anymore.

 

This is how I managed to make the gangs aggressive, for whoever is interested:

Spoiler

First of all, it's recommended to backup your file before making any change.

  1. Install SCO Tool Box.
  2. Extract main.sco from TLAD's script.img. For me, I used OpenIV to do so.
  3. Open it through SCO Tool Box.
  4. To reach the right code label, search for Johnny within the file.
  5. Add the following assets just below the code line Call @Label1080:
    PushD 1
    CallNative SET_PLAYER_CAN_BE_HASSLED_BY_GANGS 2 0
    PushD 0
    PushS 9200
    GlobalVar
    RefSet
    PushD 0
    PushS 9199
    GlobalVar
    RefSet
  6. Click at Save As.
  7. Choose SCO File (Encoded)....
  8. You'll be able to choose where to save the new file. I personally replaced the formerly extracted one with the new one.
  9. Replace the default main.sco file within TLAD's script.img with the new main.sco file.

The codes were copied from TBOGT's script. Searching for Luis will lead you to a similar label of codes.

 

Edited by iiCriminnaaL 49

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B Dawg
Posted (edited)

For future reference if you end up messing with the mod/peds again, you can make certain heads only apply to certain body parts if you want to (thought we couldn't when trying to do bouncer head to bouncer torso only, etc...). You just have to look up M_Y_Gangels_02's texture file for an example. He has a hair model that never gets applied to his bald and white haired variant.because they have different extensions (head texture ends in _lat but there are no _uni or _lat hair textures so the model doesn't get applied).

Edited by B Dawg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.