3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

[IV/EFLC] The Hardcore Lost MC

iiCriminnaaL

On 9/2/2021 at 12:44 AM, thalilmythos said:

Man, I've been trying to get this for a while, but it downloads fully, and at the end of the download it fails, these type of things only happen to me with dropbox, do you have a link in google drive or mediafire maybe?

A Google Drive link is now included in the OP.

Thanks for informing me about this issue 😉.

On 9/7/2021 at 5:02 PM, iiCriminnaaL said:

A Google Drive link is now included in the OP.

Thanks for informing me about this issue 😉.

I actually ran into the issue of having textures not loading fast enough, not sure why that happens, But I decided just to use the Script changes (which is what I cared about anyway) and no issues there.

Maybe the textures are too HQ? or something? I can run IV V and RDR2 so I know is not my Graphic card or memory.

The issue seems similar to the world not loading fast enough in SA whenever you install Mods with high textures.

In any case, this is just to inform you, I'm not really a fan of textures changes I like my IV just like it is, but you should probably check that out.

9 hours ago, thalilmythos said:

I actually ran into the issue of having textures not loading fast enough, not sure why that happens, But I decided just to use the Script changes (which is what I cared about anyway) and no issues there.

I have a solution to that:

M_Y_GBik02_Lo_02 from Potential Grim can be found in TLADcomponentpeds/pedprops.img > classic folder

Edited by B Dawg
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi, I don't know if there is a problem with The Lost of The Damned itself or this mod specifically.

The second cutscene in the first mission Clean and Serene when you arrive back at the Lost clubhouse doesn't load.

I am stuck in an infinite loading screen.

The mods I have installed are Responsive Plus, Potential Grim, Hardcore Lost MC and Improved Animations pack.

I have tried reinstalling with a different order but no luck.

The cutscene did load once but then when I played further I got stuck at another infinite loading screen at the end of the first mission.

Does somebody know a way to fix this , please?

38 minutes ago, Buzy said:

Hi, I don't know if there is a problem with The Lost of The Damned itself or this mod specifically.

The second cutscene in the first mission Clean and Serene when you arrive back at the Lost clubhouse doesn't load.

I am stuck in an infinite loading screen.

The mods I have installed are Responsive Plus, Potential Grim, Hardcore Lost MC and Improved Animations pack.

I have tried reinstalling with a different order but no luck.

The cutscene did load once but then when I played further I got stuck at another infinite loading screen at the end of the first mission.

Does somebody know a way to fix this , please?

Hello.

Is your game's version not older than 1.0.7.0 / 1.1.2.0? If so, have you tried to finish the mission without The Hardcore Lost MC?

I haven't played it for a long time to be honest, but I recall that it has always been working fine, including the last times I finished it.

Edited by iiCriminnaaL

22 hours ago, iiCriminnaaL said:

Hello.

Is your game's version not older than 1.0.7.0 / 1.1.2.0? If so, have you tried to finish the mission without The Hardcore Lost MC?

I haven't played it for a long time to be honest, but I recall that it has always been working fine, including the last times I finished it.

I have the latest version of the Complete Edition on Steam.

Also I forgot to mention that I installed the 1th Year NBPack (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2119440953) to fix all of different bugs.

But I don't seen any incompatibilities with this mod.

Honestly I don't think the problem is with the Hardcore LC mod.

Once again I reinstalled the game and just installed this mod.

I could pass the loading screen in question without problem.

So it looks like I only encounter the problem when I install multiple mods.

Playing passed the loading screen on a fresh install and then install all the mods isn't an option.

Because I will just get stuck on a different infinite loading screen.

Unfortunately...

EDIT: Because I wanted to play the main game again, I installed the Scripthook version for the Complete Edition so I can use the simple traffic loader.

On the lark I tried playing The Lost and Damned again and guess what, I passed the first mission without problems.

I played now for a few hours and no infinite loading screens.

So I have no idea what the problem was.

I did encounter a soft lock when I pressed E near a minigame where there were no people around.

I couldn't move Johnny, only turn the camera.

Pressing E again didn't fix it, so I just reloaded a save.

Edited by Buzy
Resolution

Datalvarezguy
On 8/3/2020 at 6:13 PM, B Dawg said:

An unofficial add-on for anyone that's interested. It re-adds the original Lost models as new peds and makes them appear in End Of Chapter and Bad Standing so you can shoot them instead of your cool new brothers :p

Story explanation:

Reveal hidden contents

There's no way a bitch like Brian could get the brothers to turn against Johnny, they all knew he was an ass-kissing pussy. As a result, Brian had to resort to recruiting prospects & weekend warriors to his clandestine Chapter, promising them patches, and high ranks to those who land the killing shots on Johnny & company.

Technical information:

- Fastman Limit Adjuster isn't needed, as the game already has plenty of free slots by default (unless you try to load TLAD & TBOGT assets at the same time);

- Creating a fresh new game/save is required to avoid issues;

- Folder structure is setup with Patch 7/8 IV + DLCs in mind, will need to be changed if you're on latest version or standalone EFLC (why would you be on either tho hehe).

Download

Edit: The script for Brian's random encounter is not edited (because I forgot that existed). Who the f*ck spares him anyway? :D

Is this a part of the main mod now? I can't open the Gdrive link, sadly.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, does this mod change the health of the other bikers in the races? I can't seem to knock people off their bike anymore with the bat.

58 minutes ago, Buzy said:

Hi, does this mod change the health of the other bikers in the races? I can't seem to knock people off their bike anymore with the bat.

No (the knock off mechanic doesn't even use health afaik).

24 minutes ago, B Dawg said:

No (the knock off mechanic doesn't even use health afaik).

I see. Do you know what the mechanic does use? So I can figure what other mod I have that causes this.

It is no big deal if I can't find it, I can win the races just fine. I just won't be able to get the achievement to whack off 69 bikers then.

1 hour ago, Buzy said:

I see. Do you know what the mechanic does use? So I can figure what other mod I have that causes this.

It is no big deal if I can't find it, I can win the races just fine. I just won't be able to get the achievement to whack off 69 bikers then.

Are you using the bike n bat mod? Only conflict I can think of.

Also, are you sure you're fully charging your attack? Maybe also check your framerate, I wouldn't be surprised if high framerates also f*ck up this too.

56 minutes ago, B Dawg said:

Are you using the bike n bat mod? Only conflict I can think of.

Also, are you sure you're fully charging your attack? Maybe also check your framerate, I wouldn't be surprised if high framerates also f*ck up this too.

No, I don't use that mod.

My mods: This mod, Responsive Plus, Improved Animations, Potential Grim, GTAIV Trilogy Characters Fixes, The Complete Liberty City map mod, HD IV weapons pack, iCEnhancer 3.0 natural, FusionFix, ZolikaPatch, Project2DFX, HD vegetation, HD roads from Ultimate Textures 2.0, Simple traffic loader.

Game version is 1.0.7.0.

I put the frame limiter in FusionFix on 60 fps but I still can't knock people off in the races.

And my attack is fully charged.

Also I still get infinite loading screens (but only in TLAD, GTA 4 and TBOGT run fine). Now I am stuck at the mission Bad Cop Drop, after the first cutscene it just keeps loading.

I have made commandline text file with these commands:

-novblank
-norestrictions
-nomemrestrict
-noprecache
-percentvidmem 100
-reservedApp 0
-availablevidmem 8079

But nothing helps...

Edited by Buzy
clarification

• 2 weeks later...

uh excuse me for this being a bit irrelevant but please check your discord messages i sent a lof of stuff there 

also do you think of making an update for this mod?

• 1 month later...
Datalvarezguy

Gonna join the funeral pile. I'm ALSO having an infinite loading screen in the following missions with your mod:

...Clean and Serene

Angels in America

It's War (This one's a double whammy, the second encounter? It breaks the game half the time)

I haven't even gotten past the first storyline beat.

I'd REALLY like to play though this game with the mod, can you please check it out and update?

edit.

Edited by Jeansowaty

DhF4CUK7S5mrQmZkTLK8DA.png

On 12/31/2021 at 12:36 AM, red84140 said:

Is the Actual Complete Edition compatible?

Yes.

Also, anyone that has infinite loading screen issues, get the optimization pack, it helped Datalvarezguy:

3 hours ago, B Dawg said:

Yes.

Also, anyone that has infinite loading screen issues, get the optimization pack, it helped Datalvarezguy:

Is Potential Grim and Responsive Plus compatible? If not, would you make a compatible version?

• 2 weeks later...
mrassassin560
31 minutes ago, AntSant126 said:

Does this add Jim to the No Way on the Subway mission in the base game?

No, but this does!

They

On 1/2/2022 at 6:03 PM, red84140 said:

Is Potential Grim and Responsive Plus compatible? If not, would you make a compatible version?

They don't conflict at all

• 4 months later...
RedFaced4Peer

which file should I add to the game to only increase the life of my allies?

• 2 weeks later...
GTA_homie1
On 11/16/2021 at 9:34 PM, Buzy said:

No, I don't use that mod.

My mods: This mod, Responsive Plus, Improved Animations, Potential Grim, GTAIV Trilogy Characters Fixes, The Complete Liberty City map mod, HD IV weapons pack, iCEnhancer 3.0 natural, FusionFix, ZolikaPatch, Project2DFX, HD vegetation, HD roads from Ultimate Textures 2.0, Simple traffic loader.

Game version is 1.0.7.0.

I put the frame limiter in FusionFix on 60 fps but I still can't knock people off in the races.

And my attack is fully charged.

Also I still get infinite loading screens (but only in TLAD, GTA 4 and TBOGT run fine). Now I am stuck at the mission Bad Cop Drop, after the first cutscene it just keeps loading.

I have made commandline text file with these commands:

-novblank
-norestrictions
-nomemrestrict
-noprecache
-percentvidmem 100
-reservedApp 0
-availablevidmem 8079

But nothing helps...

Were you able to fix Bad Cop Drop loading issue somehow?

Edit: Fixed 

Edited by GTA_homie1
Crash fixed.

• 1 month later...

Hello! Amazing mod! I love that people still care about TLAD

I want to ask (for LORE reasons, not for political reasons, disclaimer I am still a republican).

Can you make a version with the models without the confederate flag? Because in the lore:

"Some Lost MC members sport the Confederate Battle Flag in various incarnations in GTA IV; members can often be seen sporting bandanas, patches, buttons, and T-shirts featuring the distinctive rebel flag. Jason's model in GTA IV even sports the flag as a patch on his vest. However, members no longer adorn the flag in The Lost and Damned; it is instead seen being worn by Angels of Death members. "

So Rockstar actually intended to update the gang members for TLAD without the flag.

Plus it makes no sense to wear that flag in New-York, if the game took place in the South, yeah that would make sense, but not in New-York.

Edited by marco886

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
iiCriminnaaL

An update for Potential Grim's compatibility:

• An issue in the peds.dat file of TLAD that causes some mini-games and activities to not be available has been fixed.

@iiCriminnaaL can you perhaps make an optional jacket for Johnny with a coloured eagle patch (the one on the back) like the other main members of the Lost MC? It's a stupid suggestion i know 😁but as the Vice President of the club, he deserves one right? 

iiCriminnaaL
On 8/19/2022 at 6:12 PM, FloraMoon said:

@iiCriminnaaL can you perhaps make an optional jacket for Johnny with a coloured eagle patch (the one on the back) like the other main members of the Lost MC? It's a stupid suggestion i know 😁but as the Vice President of the club, he deserves one right? 

Some previous versions of the mod had it, but I reverted it due to the fact that the specular and lighting textures of the jacket are specifically made for Johnny's white patch, meaning that the reflections wouldn't be as accurate for the brown version. But I might re-add it as an additional option sometime.

And don't worry about Johnny being the only one with a white patch, there's still Clay, Brian and Jason besides him 😝.

Some preview screenshots have been added:

Spoiler

364lfpQ.png

hZNHUMw.png

89WnmPJ.png

piDepdN.png

11vXKbN.png

YDRxR9l.png

• Like 1
  • Best Bru 1

iiCriminnaaL

On 7/9/2022 at 1:40 PM, marco886 said:

Hello! Amazing mod! I love that people still care about TLAD

I want to ask (for LORE reasons, not for political reasons, disclaimer I am still a republican).

Can you make a version with the models without the confederate flag? Because in the lore:

"Some Lost MC members sport the Confederate Battle Flag in various incarnations in GTA IV; members can often be seen sporting bandanas, patches, buttons, and T-shirts featuring the distinctive rebel flag. Jason's model in GTA IV even sports the flag as a patch on his vest. However, members no longer adorn the flag in The Lost and Damned; it is instead seen being worn by Angels of Death members. "

So Rockstar actually intended to update the gang members for TLAD without the flag.

Plus it makes no sense to wear that flag in New-York, if the game took place in the South, yeah that would make sense, but not in New-York.

My apologies for the late reply, as I overlooked your comment due to the update posts that followed it.

I'm aware of Rockstar's intentional removal of it for The Lost MC. The reason I brought it back is that I thought it would give The Lost MC a more rebellious/independence seeking nature, mind you that I don't have that much information about what the Confederate flag stands for to be fair.

Seeing as I added it to many aspects of the game, it might take some time to make an alternative version. But I'll still consider it.

Thank you for your feedback 👍.

Edited by iiCriminnaaL
  • Like 3