Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,323 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Liberty93

Bully 2 on PS5 & Xbox Two ?

Liberty93

Hi everyone !

Today, i found 9 new job offers on the Rockstar Games website.

I have a google doc and I check every week the new offers et the offers that disappear.

I have been busy in the last few days and have not done my audit for two or three weeks.

This morning, I could see that Rockstar has posted 14 new offers.

3 offers for Rockstar NYC.
7 offers for Rockstar North.

1 offer for Rockstar Toronto.

2 offers for Rockstar San Diego.
2 offers for Rockstar India.

Among these offers, there are 3 who have caught my attention.

2 deals for Rockstar North.
-> One for game testers.
-> And one for one Senior Lighting Artist
What is interesting is that in the announcement of the Senior Lighting Artist, it is stated that the desired profile must be able to meet the deadlines and able to work under pressure.
Deadline ? And Game Testers ?
Maybe the development of GTA 6 would be more advanced than one might think!
PS4 and Xbox One are not mentioned.
Does this mean that the next Rockstar Toronto game would be available on PS5 and Xbox Two?
Enjoy :)

Spider-Vice

These are just generic job offerings and I'm betting the description hasn't been updated for a while - meaning that "next generation" is still talking about PS4 and Xbox One. But you could be right, who knows.

As for the testers and lighting artists, let's remember RDR2 is still in development and there's a very high possibility VI is already in development at North too.

Liberty93

These are just generic job offerings and I'm betting the description hasn't been updated for a while - meaning that "next generation" is still talking about PS4 and Xbox One. But you could be right, who knows.

As for the testers and lighting artists, let's remember RDR2 is still in development and there's a very high possibility VI is already in development at North too.

I check often and I can assure that these offers there aren't old offers in their newsfeed!
And on other offers have can read "PS4" and "Xbox One".
As for Red Dead, San Diego does it? Generally, North doesn't care?

Spider-Vice

I don't mean they're old offers, I mean they're generic descriptions. People come and go from game studios, it doesn't mean anything necessarily is what I want to say.

Also, recent Rockstar games are a worldwide effort. This Red Dead is credited to Rockstar Studios (everyone).

Jestic

What is interesting is that in the announcement of the Senior Lighting Artist, it is stated that the desired profile must be able to meet the deadlines and able to work under pressure.

Deadline ? And Game Testers ?

Maybe the development of GTA 6 would be more advanced than one might think!

It's worth mentioning that by 'deadline' they don't mean the street date (the day the game is available in stores) but rather internal milestones, which are basically 'we want to have X part of the game done by Y date'. There are dozens, if not hundreds of milestones throughout development.

AiraCobra

How about we wait until the new consoles are even announced the PS4 & XB1 are only around 5 years old and the PS4 Pro & XBox One S are only a year and half old so we won’t be getting a new generation of consoles anytime soon.

As the cool down time before the PS3 & PS4 was 2006 to 2013 so 7 years and 360 to the One was 2005 to 2013 which was 8 years with no special editions in between so with the Pro & S being special edition I wouldn’t be surprised if it was 8 to 10 years before PS5/XBOX 2020 series (just guessing) so chances are won’t be released until 2021-2023

Hussein Sonic
Posted (edited)

How about we wait until the new consoles are even announced the PS4 & XB1 are only around 5 years old and the PS4 Pro & XBox One S are only a year and half old so we won’t be getting a new generation of consoles anytime soon.

PS4 and Xbox One are 5 years olds.

But, that doesn't mean we won't be getting a new generation of consoles anytime soon.

Edited by Hussein Sonic

GTA3Rockstar
Posted (edited)

As the cool down time before the PS3 & PS4 was 2006 to 2013 so 7 years and 360 to the One was 2005 to 2013 which was 8 years with no special editions in between so with the Pro & S being special edition I wouldn’t be surprised if it was 8 to 10 years before PS5/XBOX 2020 series (just guessing) so chances are won’t be released until 2021-2023

Or wait for them to release another game first in general. lol

Almost 5 years and nothing since GTAV

Almost. November is 5 years

Edited by GTA3Rockstar

AiraCobra

But, that doesn't mean we won't be getting a new generation of consoles anytime soon.

We won't be as I pointed out they just released the Pro & S which are more or less upgraded versions with better specs made to play the top AAA games coming out in the new few years and even if they didn't PS & Microsoft have been consistent with their console releases and as of right now it doesn't make sense money wise for now or near future to release new consoles because then gaming companies will have to start making games for the new consoles while fading out games for the PS4 & XB1 like they did with PS3/360 and a lot of people are just NOW making the jump to PS4/XB1 as well as many folks aren't able to afford the new generation consoles right away and have to way 2-4 years until they drop low enough in price.

So if they make a new console and drop it within the next two years or so it would be screwing over a huge fan base who just jumped to PS4/XB1 and won't be able to afford jumping to the new console.

Like I said Sony & Microsoft have kept the same timeline since PS & XB first released

Playstation was released in 1994, Playstation 2 in 2000 Playstation Three in 2006 and Playstation 4 in 2013 and PS4 Pro in 2016

XB was 2001, XB360 in 2005, XB1 in 2013 and XB1 X - 2017

So with the avg 6-7 years between new console releases but unlike the PS1-PS3 they only released "Slim Versions" never released a whole new console with upgraded specs which will prolong the console life

Hussein Sonic
Posted (edited)

We won't be as I pointed out they just released the Pro & S which are more or less upgraded versions with better specs made to play the top AAA games coming out in the new few years and even if they didn't PS & Microsoft have been consistent with their console releases and as of right now it doesn't make sense money wise for now or near future to release new consoles because then gaming companies will have to start making games for the new consoles while fading out games for the PS4 & XB1 like they did with PS3/360 and a lot of people are just NOW making the jump to PS4/XB1 as well as many folks aren't able to afford the new generation consoles right away and have to way 2-4 years until they drop low enough in price.

So if they make a new console and drop it within the next two years or so it would be screwing over a huge fan base who just jumped to PS4/XB1 and won't be able to afford jumping to the new console.

Like I said Sony & Microsoft have kept the same timeline since PS & XB first released

Playstation was released in 1994, Playstation 2 in 2000 Playstation Three in 2006 and Playstation 4 in 2013 and PS4 Pro in 2016

XB was 2001, XB360 in 2005, XB1 in 2013 and XB1 X - 2017

So with the avg 6-7 years between new console releases but unlike the PS1-PS3 they only released "Slim Versions" never released a whole new console with upgraded specs which will prolong the console life

This. It's hinted that Sony and Microsoft will make PS5 and Xbox Two.

Edited by Hussein Sonic

Liberty93

I think the next generation will be to arrive in 2019 or 2020.
Some sources say some studios have already received PS5 prototype kits to see how the console will work.

This coincides with the possible release of Bully 2.