• Elysium by GKHEAT
    • The Great Disaster by MarkoRS5
    • Destruction by VenomDYOM
    • Ashes of the Badges by LordStarship
    • The Kingdom of Puzzle by Giorgia Vinegar
    • Los Santos Asylum by XxGrovexX
    • Meteors Strike by Agent-X

VenomDYOM

So, probably GrooveX will win, his mission is nice.

DennysCute99

So, probably GrooveX will win, his mission is nice.

In the next MOTW I will try to commit myself to the maximum :D

Killer_Queen_37

The voting for the MOTW #103 has begun!

Thank you for everyone who has participated! To be honest, I didn't expect for the entries to be this much. Therefore, I am expressing my gratitude to everyone who has supported the contest and most importantly, the participants.

I would be reviewing every missions and I would be giving my feedback right after. I would also be voting for my preferred mission.

Best of luck to everyone!

Edited by Killer_Queen_37

Killer_Queen_37

I have checked the "Make votes public?" and for some reason, the votes are not public? I'll try to have it fixed.

VenomDYOM

I voted to GrooveX, just to remind you.

MarkoRS5

Hell, i voted for STAN1C's mission. I liked how he put actual dyom designer's names. And the camp for me was an inspiration.

Killer_Queen_37

In order for the poll to be made public, the poll has been reset. I apologize for the inconvenience.

VenomDYOM and MarkoRS5, please cast your vote again.

Thanks!

Special thanks to George Constanza for the help!

VenomDYOM

Done!

MarkoRS5

Did it.

LordStarship

Groove gor my vote. Awesome man! Keep it up!

XxGrovexX

Done!

Thanks bro. :)

Thanks Bro !! :) Edited by XxGrovexX

LordStarship

Done!

Thanks bro. :)

Thanks Bro !! :)

You are welcome! :)

Killer_Queen_37

I'll be reviewing every missions later.

For the voters, you still have 1 day and 8 hours to vote.

Agent-X

Thanks Marko for your Vote :)

Agent-X

Special thanks to McDawg, who created this fantastic video

Edited by Agent-X

Seth
Congrats XXGroveXX, you mission is very cool and fantastic, so I voted to you. :)

LordStarship

It is sure Groove will win this!

XxGrovexX

Thanks Nuddle King 😊

Edited by XxGrovexX

Ramaproduction97

Nice Zero votes on Giorgia.

Giorgia Loser :D

Seth

We not here to roast, we here to play missions. How about your bad 700 italian missions?Grorgia better than you. Edited by Nuddle King

XxGrovexX

I can't believe that I made such a impressive comeback, that's amazing. ;)

Giorgia Vinegar

We not here to roast, we here to play missions. How about your bad 700 italian missions?Grorgia better than you.

Thanks for saying that I'm better, however , if you go my DYOM profile I have created few missions but soon I will make the Mission Pack and StoryLine :D:D:D

My DYOM Profile : http://dyom.gtagames.nl/profile/25067

Killer_Queen_37

Since there were a lot of entries, I'll be summarizing all of my reviews.

Riot in Los Santos

The writing was great. There were only slight mistakes in the grammar. The presentation was good. It could have been better if the cutscenes were more cinematic. The length, well, it was short. It was somehow short but it wasn't too short. The difficulty of the mission was easy which was somehow good. Lastly, about the variety, it's great that you've come up with this style. The dystopian environment was shown in a good way.

4/5

Elysium

The writing could have been better. I've noticed several grammatical mistakes and misused punctuation. The presentation was good. The length was great. The difficulty was great. The robots with the shotguns were most probably the major obstacle I've encountered. Lastly, for the variety, the environment was somehow good, aligning it to a dystopian environment. About the ending, well, that's sad. Above all, publish your mission.

3.5/5

The Great Disaster

The writing was good. Several grammatical mistakes. The presentation was somehow good, I kind of like some of them. The length was good. It wasn't that short. The difficulty was great. It was challenging, for some reason. About the variety, the dystopian environment was present, which was a great thing. One thing I like was the feeling of chaos throughout the mission.

3.5/5

Destruction

The writing was great. Also, several grammatical mistakes. The presentation was good. The length was good. It also wasn't that short. The difficulty could have been better. I've noticed some problems with regards to difficulty. Lastly, the variety, it somehow shows a dystopian environment, which was good. There were chaos and everything else. However, most of the mission was all about riding a bike and going checkpoints to checkpoints. There were a lot of something in the beginning of the bike ride and it seems like you ran out of ideas in the end. Also, I've noticed that some of the checkpoints were delayed. Most importantly, please turn off the wanted level. You always seem to forget about it.

3/5

Ashes of the Badges

The writing could have been better. The presentation, it could also have been better. Try and focus on fixing some cutscene angles next time. The length, well, it was kind of short. The difficulty, it wasn't that challenging. It was too easy. About the variety, it lacks placement objects, which were crucial in order to show a dystopian environment. This mission got me confused throughout playing it. The twist in the end didn't help, either. The only thing I understood was that the president was hunted for removing the polices from their respective positions.

2.5/5

The Kingdom of Puzzle

The writing? I don't even know. The presentation was good even though there weren't much cutscenes present. The length? It depends on how confused you were. The difficulty? It also depends on how confused you were. About the variety, honestly, the dystopian environment present in the mission was excellent. I like the ambiance and everything else. However, why was your mission in Italian? Honestly, I was confused throughout the mission until it marked to my mind that this mission was about finding books.

2.5/5

Los Santos Asylum

The writing was great. However, there were slight grammatical mistakes, I can see. The presentation was great, too. It has a slight cinematic experience on it. The length was excellent. It was not that short and it was not that hard. The difficulty was excellent. Just the way it has to be. About the variety, it was great. The dystopian environment was not clearly shown through objects. However, you have done a very great job to show it with the minimal presence of objects. About the bike ride, every checkpoints, well, that's a lot of explosions. The title, Los Santos Asylum refers to Los Santos filled with maniacs, am I right?

4.5/5

Meteors Strike

The writing was good. I've noticed several grammatical mistakes. The presentation was good. The length was excellent. It wasn't too long at all. The difficulty was great. It was challenging and it takes certain skills in order to complete it. About the variety, the dystopian environment was shown through a frightening environment, which was great. Well, with respect to the title, it really shows meteor strikes - a lot of them. This mission was just... Michael Bay.

4/5

All in all, my vote goes to Los Santos Asylum by XxGrovexX.

Mocozmo

Here's my review

Stan1C

Riot in los Santos

Nice mission man, I liked how you added multiple vehicles and made that base in the top of the forest, quite nice how you made some characters as the DYOM community, the story was kind of short but I did liked giving the enemy head shots. 6/10

GKHEAT

Elysium

Liked the quality of your mission it had several places to go and you did a great job on the object placement, the story was the same as that movie Elysium, nice job, also next time publish your mission. 6/10

MarkoRS5

The great Disaster

The mission started off good, I liked that Earth quake scene and going to that base outside of Los Santos I thought we were going to play more in there and I'm not a fan of driving long distances and still climb Mt chiliad and escaping on the Helicopter was okay. 4/10

VenomDYOM

Destruction

Very interesting mission the story started good, one thing was when some random guy outside the house stole the car the mission would crash sometimes, liked how you made the whole get away with very precise explosions and the road blocks were excellent, you could of added a circle objective at the time you jumped the truck, the rest of the trip to the airport was well done, one thing was at the time of the plane falling the mission kept crashing for me, not sure if the it's my game or the mission. 5/10

LordStarship

Ashes of the Badges

I got to admit this mission was kind of fun playing, running from the cops and then killing random people from the street, and the ending was intense I mean seriously I would of never thought that would happen, the president wasn't really hard. I give you a 6/10

Giorgia Vinegar

The kingdom of Puzzle

One thing for sure your mission was what the Theme asked for, I find it really interesting playing your mission the only down side about it was the language you made the mission, I was just trying to find the notebooks to continue the story, aside from anything else it was excellent. 6/10

XxGrovexX

Los Santos Asylum

Fun playing mission, at the beginning the cutscenes were made pretty nicely noticed you added some good animations of actors in some of them, heading to help his friend was kind of weird since they fought against drug dealers and there were some friends with them who helped them escape so did they died? the escape scene was okay nice explosions and at the end why didn't they just took one boat, they made many other people lose their life's because of that, the mission was okay, 7.5/10

Agent-X

Meteors Strike

You tried doing a good mission and I liked how you added the meteor crashes they were kind of funny on how people were been killed, but the only thing I didn't like was when I'm trying to escape I keep getting killed by the explosions, and when I make it to the elevator which was easy to find, outside there's a lot of mayhem and random people trying to kill you and stuff, at the place where you have to kill the actors to steal the vehicle it was alright but the explosions and enemies shooting at you made it impossible to pass the mission, it took me quite a while to finish it. 7/10

My vote goes to XxGrovexX his mission was the best in my opinion.

Edited by Mocozmo

GKHEAT

Thanks friends,next time i will publish my mission.

XxGrovexX

Thanks Mocozmo and Killer Queen for your amazing reviews. I highly appreciated it. 😃

Edited by XxGrovexX

LordStarship

Thanks for the review! Yes, it is lack of objects, as i was in hurry to create it. Also, the plot is bad. Well, i will improve my skills to do a better mission next time! Thank you so much, Killer_Queen and Mocozmo! :D

I can't believe that I made such a impressive comeback, that's amazing. ;)

You are amazing, man! I need to learn more from your mission! You are my inspiratioj to create such a better mission! :)

VenomDYOM

Thank you all for the reviews. Highly appreciated it!

Ramaproduction97

We not here to roast, we here to play missions. How about your bad 700 italian missions?Grorgia better than you.

Thanks for saying that I'm better, however , if you go my DYOM profile I have created few missions but soon I will make the Mission Pack and StoryLine :D:D:D

My DYOM Profile : http://dyom.gtagames.nl/profile/25067

Yeah yeah Giorgia, you are Loser zero votes.

The mission is not good vote 5/10

The very good mission is Los Santos Aslyum. Is very mission it's love. Vote 7.5/10

VenomDYOM

@Ramaproduction7 - We always lose sometimes. How about your all over 700 missions with italian language? Huh?