• Elysium by GKHEAT
    • The Great Disaster by MarkoRS5
    • Destruction by VenomDYOM
    • Ashes of the Badges by LordStarship
    • The Kingdom of Puzzle by Giorgia Vinegar
    • Los Santos Asylum by XxGrovexX
    • Meteors Strike by Agent-X

LordStarship

What happen to your files, GKHeat? I try to redownload it, but it always corrupted. Also, where's Georgia's mission?

GKHEAT

What happen to your files, GKHeat? I try to redownload it, but it always corrupted. Also, where's Georgia's mission?

Maybe my winrar is corrupted

Giorgia Vinegar

I also put music in my mssion so I put the archive :D

Giorgia Vinegar

Work in progress..

LordStarship

Wait, Giorgia. You make it same as the theme right? For a second i though you were create a puzzle map!

Agent-X

My Mission is about to complete. I will upload it tomorrow !

LordStarship

Ok! Make a good mission!

Giorgia Vinegar

Work in progress..

I'm sorry, but i give you 5/10. Your mission was so great ( The object placement ), but i don't think you can submit another language mission. No one will understand it except the one who knew it. I am so confused at the beginning, and you just need to find some books. I found it is so boring, so i decided to quit the level instead. I am sorry, you can't get my vote :(

Giorgia Vinegar

Ok! Make a good mission!

Giorgia Vinegar

Work in progress..

I'm sorry, but i give you 5/10. Your mission was so great ( The object placement ), but i don't think you can submit another language mission. No one will understand it except the one who knew it. I am so confused at the beginning, and you just need to find some books. I found it is so boring, so i decided to quit the level instead. I am sorry, you can't get my vote :(

It does not do anything but these are my first missions

LordStarship

Ok! Make a good mission!

Giorgia Vinegar

Work in progress..

It does not do anything but these are my first missions

Really? You've done a great job right there! But, you need to change the language. It is so hard to understand your mission :)

MarkoRS5

Here are my reviews for the two new missions.

Ashes Of The Badges 6/10

I think this is your first mission, simply because it wasn't very well made, like the enemies appearing out of no where, and the mission (almost) didn't fit the theme until the riot part, if you'd ask me.

But it's ok for your first mission, if it is.

Make a better mission next time, i know you can!

The Kingdom of Puzzle 3/10

I am really sorry for this low grade, but it just doesn't make sense to me. The theme is Dystopia and i see, there are objects that kindaaa prove that this is some sort of an apocalypse, but a puzzle mission? And plus the (Italian?) language in the beginning isn't going to make you the winner of MOTW.

I know you two are new guys, so yeah i might of went a little too far this time..

XxGrovexX
Posted (edited)

xscreen.jpg.pagespeed.ic.qk9rZ3wIrZ.jpg

- Finally, after long break I'm back with bang ;)

Los Santos Asylum

- Alex and Marsh two Friends, who face hell of corrupt govenment disturbance in San Andreas. The complete massacare in whole los santos, peoples are at the mercy of Drug dealers and Street criminals. How Alex and Marsh face this challanging situation. You can findout in this mission.

- Regards by: XxGrovexX :)

Edited by XxGrovexX

Huzaifa khan

@XxGrovexX: Finally, dude you able to participate :cool:

Killer_Queen_37

Los Santos Asylum

- Alex and Marsh two Friends, who face hell of corrupt govenment disturbance in San Andreas. The complete massacare in whole los santos, peoples are at the mercy of Drug dealers and Street criminals. How Alex and Marsh face this challanging situation. You can findout in this mission.

Looks great, mate. I'll be adding your mission to the list.

VenomDYOM

Los Santos Asylum review:

At the start, we see that it's actually April, 2016.

At the start already Alex is running from a "drug dealer" with a baseball bat with the camera shaking, really liked that.

Then, you need to find something useful to kill him. Take the silenced pistol behind you with the dead cop. And you need to kill the "drug dealer" with the baseball bat. Very nice.

And Marsh is dialing you, he said that he is in Commerce and he needs help, and he hangs off then.

You will need to go there, to the hideout, you will see drug dealers beating up Marsh with golf clubs. Protect Marsh, then another drug dealers are coming with cars and with pistols. Really liked that.

After the second battle, you will need to fight with another wave of the drug dealers. Then, you will be on a bike all the way to the canals... then the radio says that the flights are shut down. Then you need to go to the sea, and you will find a bunch of ships.

Then they said "YAHOOOOOOOOOO!" both, and later, April 05, 2017, everyone is living happily in Los Santos. Riot stopped. Then they need to go home.

Variety of this mission is excellent.

Object placement was very good.

The fights were amazing.

I'll rate it 8.7/10 and on DYOM website, of course 5/5

Giorgia Vinegar

Los Santos Asylum review:

At the start, we see that it's actually April, 2016.

At the start already Alex is running from a "drug dealer" with a baseball bat with the camera shaking, really liked that.

Then, you need to find something useful to kill him. Take the silenced pistol behind you with the dead cop. And you need to kill the "drug dealer" with the baseball bat. Very nice.

And Marsh is dialing you, he said that he is in Commerce and he needs help, and he hangs off then.

You will need to go there, to the hideout, you will see drug dealers beating up Marsh with golf clubs. Protect Marsh, then another drug dealers are coming with cars and with pistols. Really liked that.

After the second battle, you will need to fight with another wave of the drug dealers. Then, you will be on a bike all the way to the canals... then the radio says that the flights are shut down. Then you need to go to the sea, and you will find a bunch of ships.

Then they said "YAHOOOOOOOOOO!" both, and later, April 05, 2017, everyone is living happily in Los Santos. Riot stopped. Then they need to go home.

Variety of this mission is excellent.

Object placement was very good.

The fights were amazing.

I'll rate it 8.7/10 and on DYOM website, of course 5/5

You tried my mission :D

Gregorio150
Posted (edited)

Nice theme :D

Do you join?

No thanks. I got busy for research stuffs and something important notes to do :D

I gotta say here. Good Luck to all participants.

Edited by Gregorio150

zgames1998

Los Santos Asylum

do you know what an asylum is?

LordStarship

Here are my reviews for the two new missions.

Ashes Of The Badges 6/10

I think this is your first mission, simply because it wasn't very well made, like the enemies appearing out of no where, and the mission (almost) didn't fit the theme until the riot part, if you'd ask me.

But it's ok for your first mission, if it is.

Make a better mission next time, i know you can!

The Kingdom of Puzzle 3/10

I am really sorry for this low grade, but it just doesn't make sense to me. The theme is Dystopia and i see, there are objects that kindaaa prove that this is some sort of an apocalypse, but a puzzle mission? And plus the (Italian?) language in the beginning isn't going to make you the winner of MOTW.

I know you two are new guys, so yeah i might of went a little too far this time..

Thank you for your review! I know this mission didn't fit the theme. My first mission fit it well, but it just crash out. I was in hurry to make a new mission, so this is the best i can do! Well, thank you for playing my mission! And i will make a better mission in the next MOTW! :D

Los Santos Asylum

Wow! I like to try your mission! Somehow i just attracted by that picture xD.

LordStarship

Los Santos Asylum

Wow, man! I give you 9/10! for your efforts! The story are simple, but it is good! Your mission is almost perfect! I just confused that the explosives just explodes out of nowhere. But the mission is a good mission! Still waiting for Agent-X to complete his mission. I still thinking wether you or Marko will get my vote! :D

Agent-X
Posted (edited)

Here's my entry http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/52987

Meteors Strike

I hope you like it and vote it

If you have any Q regarding my Mission's gameplay,then ask me freely.

Note : Don't give up at first try or if you made it at first try then you are really a real GTA SA player.

Find Health pickups and sometimes use them twice (specially in apartment Escape) because you can't face upcoming blasts with 10-20% health.

Waiting for your vote and review also

Edited by Agent-X

LordStarship

Meteors Strike

Note : Don't give up at first try or if you made it at first try then you are really a real GTA SA player.

Find Health pickups and sometimes use them twice (specially in apartment Escape) because you can't face upcoming blasts with 10-20% health.

Will try it! I want to make sure which is the best level i've ever played in this time!

VenomDYOM
Posted (edited)

Agent-X

Your mission was okay. The object placement was also okay... but the explosions pop out from nowhere. Liked the stealth and sniper part, but I failed the mission 7 times because of the explosions and fire, had to use HESOYAM because of this. Good that you placed health packs, otherwise it would be not good... sorry, but the rating is 6.1/10 and on DYOM website, 4/5

Giorgia Vinegar

Your mission was terrible. Italian language at the beginning? Some objects was fitting the theme of this Mission Of The Week, but puzzle? Damn, sorry Giorgia, but I need to do this 3.7/10 and on DYOM website, 2/5

Sorry, you could have done it better.

I think you already made this mission. So that's why it has over 200 downloads.

LordStarship

The mission was okay. It fits the theme somehow because of the riot... well nice. There was action, really liked that but you should improve it more. I know this is your first mission, but it somehow passed on 4.7/10 and on DYOM website, 3/5, but you have done a nice mission. Really good to say!

GKHEAT

Your mission crashed entering in the factory.

So I can't play it and I can't rate it.

Edited by VenomDYOM

Killer_Queen_37
Posted (edited)

Meteors Strike

Added.

Edited by Killer_Queen_37

Agent-X

Agent-X

Your mission was okay. The object placement was also okay... but the explosions pop out from nowhere. Liked the stealth and sniper part, but I failed the mission 7 times because of the explosions and fire, had to use HESOYAM because of this. Good that you placed health packs, otherwise it would be not good... sorry, but the rating is 6.1/10 and on DYOM website, 4/5

Giorgia Vinegar

Your mission was terrible. Italian language at the beginning? Some objects was fitting the theme of this Mission Of The Week, but puzzle? Damn, sorry Giorgia, but I need to do this 3.7/10 and on DYOM website, 2/5

LordStarship

The mission was okay. It fits the theme somehow because of the riot... well nice. There was action, really liked that but you should improve it more. I know this is your first mission, but it somehow passed on 4.7/10 and on DYOM website, 3/5, but you have done a nice mission. Really good to say!

GKHEAT

Thanks for your Review and sorry if a made it a bit difficult . But you have to use some health pickup twice to face blasts.:)

Giorgia Vinegar

Agent-X

Giorgia Vinegar

LordStarship

GKHEAT

If you look at my DYOM profile there are only a few missions but I will only do the Mission Pack and StoryLine

LordStarship

Agent-X

Giorgia Vinegar

LordStarship

GKHEAT

Thank you so much for the review! This is not my first mission, though. My first mission is in Indonesian language, so i can't upload it to here ( And it didn't even fit the theme lol ). Well, i glad you enjoy my mission! I will improve my skills so i can makr a better mission! :)

Huzaifa khan
Posted (edited)

Los Santos Asylum

I just played down the whole mission. It's really amazing that you still in good form to create some fabulous missions. By the way, this mission reminded me the mission of mine north gangsters. The plot of the mission is quite fabulous and cool. The way Alex and Marsh facing the situation of gangs and dealers is fantastic. It's really epic that you put the scene of Flight shutdown. Then we runaway through boats is just awesome. 4.6/5 :^:

I'll try to put all reviews ASAP! :)

Edited by Huzaifa khan

LordStarship

Los Santos Asylum

I just played down the whole mission. It's really amazing that you still in good form to create some fabulous missions. By the way, this mission reminded me the mission of mine north gangsters. The plot of the mission is quite fabulous and cool. The way Alex and Marsh facing the situation of gangs and dealers is fantastic. It's really epic that you put the scene of Flight shutdown. Then we runaway through boats is just awesome. 4.6/5 :^:

Do you actually won't join this?

Huzaifa khan
Posted (edited)

No, not this time.

Los Santos Asylum

Do you actually won't join this?No, not this time. Edited by Huzaifa khan