Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
555-We-Tip

What Would You Consider a Low Level? High Level?

555-We-Tip

As we approach 5 years into this game, what would you consider a low level? What about the threshold for a high level?

I understand not everyone plays for RP, but was curious what your responses would be.

For me, I think of a high level as anyone around 500 or higher. Low level in my opinion would be around 250 or under.

tasic89
Posted (edited)

Anything under 50 is low level, and almost a complete avoid for doing anything unless it's a friend, or a friend of friend.

High rank is 150. You have like everything unlocked by that time, only at 200 level you have quicker health restore.

Modder on PC and "quick-change-session-fast-fast" dude - 500 and above.

I am 360 level on my 1st char, and 150 on 2nd (120 level copied).

p.s. 1000 + level on PC - pray that you are not modded, or need to restart the game bcs you are going to get caged or like putted into toilet :(

Edited by tasic89

Arrows to Athens
Posted (edited)

Below 4000 = low level

Above 4000 = high level

kappa

Edited by Arrows to Athens

Nutduster
Posted (edited)

I think of like 60 and below as low level. They have limited options, probably not much money, probably not much experience or skill yet.

61-150 I think of as mid level. They should be able to compete though often that proves to be untrue.

151+ is high level, or high enough. You have to play pretty steadily for some months to hit that point, and you've unlocked everything of substance. Obviously some players are MUCH higher level than that, including me - I just recently crossed 860. But then again, one of my friends who I've played with since launch is still under 300. He just plays less than me and for the last couple years has barely done anything that earns RP - he just mods cars and goofs off in free roam.

By the way, the only meaning these distinctions have for me are whether or not to engage in PvP and whether or not to let them participate in a PvE activity with me (e.g. a heist). In PvP, I avoid killing low levels more than a couple times unless they just won't leave me alone. I will kill mid levels and high levels basically as much as I feel like, although mid levels I'll be more nice to if they flee the area or send me a message asking me to lay off. Also, if I see a full org that seems likely to attack me, or that I want to attack (and bearing in mind I almost always play alone) - I'll check their levels. Again, low levels I usually leave alone, or will mess with briefly and then leave. Mid-level orgs I feel free to massacre. High-level orgs I will also fight, but I approach them with a lot more caution; groups of 151+s playing together can be either very cooperative or outright tryhard-ish, and that plays a role in how I will fight them, with a mind to being able to withdraw if necessary.

As far as heists and missions and whatnot, I don't hire low levels unless I personally know them AND they have a mic. Mid levels, I might hire if I'm desperate to finish something.

Edited by Nutduster

jpm1

50 < > 150

rare > 650

JustCallMeNiko

Anything below 100 is pretty low these days. Anyone who is actively trying to rank up should be at lvl 100 within a month or so. I think most players stop focusing on RP after 120 since there is little benefit after that.

I've found most players over 200 will be competent at whatever activity you find them in.

Players between 400 and 1000 are what I'd consider high ranked. Above 1000 players are rare and it is very easy to tell if they are legit or modded within a few minutes of playing with them.

Mach1bud

Below 300- low level

Imo anyways.

Maddened_Ghost
Posted (edited)

I'm closing to 1000, but a low level to me is still bellow 70.

Edit: oh and people with invisible ankles and rebreathers, they're low levels to me, doesn't matter what their digits are, they are clueless about how this game works, all they know is how to put a sticky bomb on their feet and dance with the marksmen.

Edited by The-Ghost

SHOKKERZ91

High level: Above rank 100.

Low level: Below rank 100.

That´s how i see it.

Sammionna

It's honestly difficult to say at this point. Nowadays, even a level 1000+ doesn't "wow" me as much as it used to, but that's because I have been playing the game a long time and have plenty of them on my friends list. Anything can be seen as a high/low rank depending on how you look at things.

Dragon_Of_Tragedy

Who cares.lol

Quinn_flower

Low level I think is 5

High is 1000 and up

StormerBoy

Very low <100

Low 100-199

Mid 200-499

High 500-749

Very High >750

No Use For A Name

Low: 1-100, 8000

High: 101-7999

Black-Dragon96

Lowlevel: everything below Level 130

Highlevel: everything above level 500

fw3

Low level: still backs up to people in a chrome Zentoro and leaves proximity mines outside the LSC.
High level: doesn't even own a Zentorno and hasn't been to the LSC since 2016.

CrysisAverted

low level: Still sets routes in gps

high level: Drives into the sunset every time

555-We-Tip

Who cares.lol

Ironic considering the avatar.

Smooth Longsack

<100

>500

III-Ari-III

Less than 120, low level.

120 to 300, decent regular player.

300 to 500, high level player.

500 or higher, very high level player.

MARINA

0-150 = Low level

300-legit 1000 and above = High level

Hacked 1000 and above = Low level

Fozzie

+420 = High Level

JR_Death

Low lvl = <90

High lvl = >300

Sanches

For me everyone who's below 100th is a low level.

Ahh, i remember these days, when i looked at the player with rank of 40 and thought "Well, 40 is enough to know this gam".

autofanatic

8000, lol.

500 or above high level

100 or below low level

FlacidJack

Any level below mine is low and any level above mine has no life.

tasic89

off topic, but:

I usually check more the KD ratio if I am in a session and levels are almost all under 250.

If they have under 1 KD ratio - casual players, minds his own business, etc. 1-2 KD ratio - good skillfull defensive player, vigilante. Over 2... Griefer.

The Wandering Hunter

low is below 100

average is like 101- 300

high is above that

bullsh*t is like above1.5k

tjakal

Anyone under 130 is a lowbie since they're either just got the game or are not very into the game. The push for the last level that count is something that one finish in the early weeks if focused at leveling.

Anyone who is lower than 200-300 is a somewhat fishy player on the PC these days since the bulk of them prob been banned and had their accounts reset or re-bought the game recently. Rockstars recent false banwaves has thrown a wrench into this line of thinking tho. Level 300's to low 1000's are where you find the recurring legit players that's been around for years.One still have to check profile and confirm their dates if it says 'hidden profile' you know they're sketch.

A true high level in my mind for 2018 is being a member of legit lvl 1K society.

PondNewt

I consider anyone under rank 100 to be of a low level. Anyone from around the 400-500 range and higher I consider a high rank.