15 members have voted

1. 1. Vote For The Best Mission!

• Shot By VenomDYOM
    • The Peoples Army By Zgames 1998
    • The Government Secret By MarkoRS5
    • Blueberry Uprising By Killer_Queen_37
    • The Hunter By DennysCute99

LordStarship

Just seen it, i like to try all of the missions. I've saw the chat, and it looks like Denny's mission is fun. I would like to try it.

I think Denny will win this...

Huzaifa khan
Posted (edited)

Here's the review of all missions..

@VenomDYOM: I really like the story of your mission, and specially the place where you created it. But the wanted level should turn off. Also when enemies get out from the car. They can't do anything expect some of them. Otherwise it's a good one! Overall : 3.5/5

@Stan1C: Your mission is amazing, I really like the way you create prisoners cell. But seriously I didn't feel any pure resistance in your mission. So your mission is DISQUALIFIED

@Zgames: Your mission is good. But I found too many spelling + grammer mistakes, variety is fair. Presentation of mission is normal. It'll be more good, if you add object settings on the air strip to show some massive resistance to army. 3/5

@MarkoRS5: Dude, you really a hard worker. I really enjoy your missions, but this time you created your mission little too short. It's really interesting to saw that how you settled boat checkpoints. Also amazing little fight in cave. It's just kinda short in my opinion. Otherwise mission is nicely created. Overall : 3.5/5

@DennysCute99: Amazing mission, I'd like like to say. Variety of your mission is excellent. Objects setting is quite nice. I found some mistakes in hiding the actor or bike. That create disturbance in the mission a bit. Overall : 4/5

@Killer_Queen_37: Wow, man, You just killing me. Your mission is tremendous. The way settled the minigun sound and bullets lying on the ground in slow motion is just DAAAAAMNN Too Awesome... The mission is completely fit with the theme. The Resistance movement of Freedom Fighters, against the rebellions is really a fabulous to watch. You just make my day! :colgate: Overall : 5/5

All missions are very well designed, but Blueberry Uprising is seriously a Top Notch! My vote goes to Killer Queen :)

Edited by Huzaifa khan

VenomDYOM

@Stan1C: Your mission is amazing, I really like the way you create prisoners cell. But seriously I didn't feel any pure resistance in your mission. So your mission is DISQUALIFIED

@Zgames: Your mission is good. But I found too many spelling + grammer mistakes, variety is fair. Presentation of mission is normal. It'll be more good, if you add object settings on the air strip to show some massive resistance to army. 3/5

@MarkoRS5: Dude, you really a hard worker. I really enjoy your missions, but this time you created your mission little too short. It's really interesting to saw that how you settled boat checkpoints. Also amazing little fight in cave. It's just kinda short in my opinion. Otherwise mission is nicely created. Overall : 3.5/5

@DennysCute99: Amazing mission, I'd like like to say. Variety of your mission is excellent. Objects setting is quite nice. I found some mistakes in hiding the actor or bike. That create disturbance in the mission a bit. Overall : 4/5

@Killer_Queen_37: Wow, man, You just killing me. Your mission is tremendous. The way settled the minigun sound and bullets lying on the ground in slow motion is just DAAAAAMNN Too Awesome... The mission is completely fit with the theme. The Resistance movement of Freedom Fighters, against the rebellions is really a fabulous to watch. You just make my day! :colgate: Overall : 5/5

All missions are very well designed, but Blueberry Uprising is seriously a Top Notch! My vote goes to Killer Queen :)

My mission?! :p

Something is wrong here... Denny is getting votes by new members. The account must be 4 weeks old and has 20 posts to be able to vote...

What?

Huzaifa khan

I added your review checkout again :D

VenomDYOM

Where? Yeah, I know on the first page (you said that it's amazing, and I should turn off wanted level) but why not make a better one? :p

Huzaifa khan
Posted (edited)

Where? Yeah, I know on the first page (you said that it's amazing, and I should turn off wanted level) but why not make a better one? :p Nah man, checkout my complete review post again I edited the review of your mission Edited by Huzaifa khan

VenomDYOM
Posted (edited)

All three votes on Denny's mission are new members, do I have to say it AGAIN?

-Account must be at least 4 weeks old and has 20 posts made to be able to vote

DO I HAVE TO REPEAT IT AGAIN? : :p

Edited by VenomDYOM

XxGrovexX

Voted to Killer Queen. :^: You deserved it DAWG! ;)

DennysCute99
Posted (edited)

@Huzaifa but there were 6 missions for the contest

Edited by DennysCute99

VenomDYOM
Posted (edited)

R.I.P VenomDYOM 2017-2018 (risked his life to create at least a mission but lost)

*he leaves and cries*

I might not participate in MOTW anymore (maybe).

Killer Queen deserves the win, congartz!

Edited by VenomDYOM

Huzaifa khan

Ramaproduction is old Dyom Designer, but other two are not eligible for vote. So Denny have currently one vote :^:

DennysCute99

a friend of mine has just created the account is called Marco Rama and the other person I do not know who he is

a friend of mine has just created the account is called Marco Rama

VenomDYOM

Ramaproduction is old Dyom Designer, but other two are not eligible for vote. So Denny have currently one vote :^:

Oh sorry then.

DennysCute99

Oh sorry then.

do not worry this my friend is called RamaProduction97 he also creates missions

Killer_Queen_37

@VenomDYOM: I really like the story of your mission, and specially the place where you created it. But the wanted level should turn off. Also when enemies get out from the car. They can't do anything expect some of them. Otherwise it's a good one! Overall : 3.5/5

Voted to Killer Queen. :^: You deserved it DAWG! ;)

Thank you, mates! Huzaifa khan, thank you for the fantastic review, brother!

I appreciate both of your kind words with my utmost gratitude! :happy:

VenomDYOM

Forgot a review for KillerQueen's mission, here it is:

I can't tell how amazing this mission was. The minigun part, the bullets on slow motion going on the ground. You made it realistic of invisible checkpoints, that's really cool. You have to mind where you go, William with the tank was also amazing, I'll rate it on DYOM 5/5 and I can't win this MOTW, and the overall rating is: 8.6/10

Your mission is amazing, give us a good theme if you win. Please be thriller, car theft or something else..

Because I lost on this MOTW (like I always do) I would like to thank GKHEAT for voting my mission.

Ramaproduction97

Hi Dennys.

DennysCute99

Hi Dennys.

Hi RamaProduction97 :D

Ramaproduction97

DennysCute your at lose :santa:

Killer_Queen_37

Forgot a review for KillerQueen's mission, here it is:

I can't tell how amazing this mission was. The minigun part, the bullets on slow motion going on the ground. You made it realistic of invisible checkpoints, that's really cool. You have to mind where you go, William with the tank was also amazing, I'll rate it on DYOM 5/5 and I can't win this MOTW, and the overall rating is: 8.6/10

Your mission is amazing, give us a good theme if you win. Please be thriller, car theft or something else..

Because I lost on this MOTW (like I always do) I would like to thank GKHEAT for voting my mission.

Sometimes, you just gotta lose in order to succeed. Don't worry. There's always next time. Moreover, there's still no clear winner, yet. Let's wait for Huzaifa khan's words.

Huzaifa khan
Posted (edited)

Congratulation Killer_Queen_37. You win the Contest :santa: Hope you give us awesome theme in next contest ;)

And thank you everyone for particiapting in the contest. Have a nice day!

Edited by Huzaifa khan

Huzaifa khan

@Killer_Queen_37 - Please create MOTW #103 now.

LOL, you really in hurry! ;)

Killer_Queen_37
Posted (edited)

Let's wait for the countdown to end. :)

Edited by Killer_Queen_37

Killer_Queen_37
Posted (edited)

@Huzaifa khan - voting hasn't ended tho: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180414T00&p0=757&msg=MOTW+%23102+Voting&font=cursive

Oh, wait, I realized that it's not a timer right now. It's showing the amount of time since the deadline ends.

Also, I'll create the topic later. I gotta sleep. LOL

Most importantly, thank you for everyone who participated, especially the one who voted! I hope the competition next time would be much more better.

P.S. I apologize for the double post. I can't quote when editing a reply.

Edited by Killer_Queen_37

Nuddle King

@Huzaifa khan - voting hasn't ended tho: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180414T00&p0=757&msg=MOTW+%23102+Voting&font=cursive

Oh, wait, I realized that it's not a timer right now. It's showing the amount of time since the deadline ends.

Also, I'll create the topic later. I gotta sleep. LOL

Most importantly, thank you for everyone who participated, especially the one who voted! I hope the competition next time would be much more better.

P.S. I apologize for the double post. I can't quote when editing a reply.

Congrats :)

LordStarship

I'm sorry but i didn't vote Dennys before... well congratz to anyone that have participated in MOTW #102, and most importantly, congrats to the winner! Hope MOTW#103 will be as fun as this!

Huzaifa khan
Posted (edited)

Congrats Killer_Queen_37!
Thank you guys, for participating in this theme :)
Contest Over!

Edited by Huzaifa khan

MarkoRS5

Congrats, Killer Queen. Make sure to think of a good theme!

LordStarship

When will MOTW #103 out?

Also, i can't complete some missions. Denny's mission is too hard af. And i like Killer_Queen mission, it just so good and i think it is the best mission in this MOTW!