Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (93,063 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Huzaifa khan

MOTW #102

MOTW #102 Voting  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Vote For The Best Mission!

• Shot By VenomDYOM
    • The Peoples Army By Zgames 1998
    • The Government Secret By MarkoRS5
    • Blueberry Uprising By Killer_Queen_37
    • The Hunter By DennysCute99

Stan1C
Posted (edited)

HELLO EVERYONE! :D

THIS IS MY MISSION!

XMHutKh.png

In this mission you are in the role of George, fight for your freedom with your good friend Michael.

Edited by Stan1C

Stan1C
I did not like your mission at all ... I did not know where to go to the half of the mission and I did not like that, you have to do more in the next mission.
You need to put markers at a checkpoint ... :miranda::miranda:

VenomDYOM

THIS IS MY MISSION!

XMHutKh.png

In this mission you are in the role of George, fight for your freedom with your good friend Michael.

I'll try it out, and I will give it a review.

Probat cu tvoju misiju, I dacu ti pregled.

VenomDYOM
Posted (edited)

Alright, I played the mission, here's my review:

Already at the beginning, you put that this is the mission for the mission of the week #102, it's alright, but why?

I liked how you placed the actors and the cop cars in the right place, objects were placed "good", and cop cars are blue? I just figured that out, but it's okay.

So I grabbed the knife, and I need to kill the policemen and I need to go to the toilet. (Such a small toilet for two guys :D) Then we got the uniform, and we need to enter the "police department" and kill Officer Hernandez.

When I killed him, some other cops appeared and I need to kill them with the silence pistol, the shooting can be passed without cheats. And the most boring part, you need to walk all from the "police department" to the place where the second race of Cesar Vialpando, then the mission ends and it's thanking me for playing the mission. Nice mission, here's my rating:

7/10

And the rating on the DYOM website, 4/5

Same for zgames. Both missions are good for me, good luck out there.
Edited by VenomDYOM

zgames1998

I did not like your mission at all ... I did not know where to go to the half of the mission and I did not like that, you have to do more in the next mission.

you are supposed to get on back of the truck and let the actor drive,if you fall then you're screwed.

Good luck zgames!

good luck 2y2.

THIS IS MY MISSION!

XMHutKh.png

i think this was about being in a resistence group not about a bust outa jail.

VenomDYOM

here is my mission

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/52893

you are supposed to get on back of the truck and let the actor drive,if you fall then you're screwed.

Good luck zgames!

good luck 2y2.

THIS IS MY MISSION!

XMHutKh.png

i think this was about being in a resistence group not about a bust outa jail.Thank you, and about the mission Stan made, it's like busting out of jail. Defending is the word here. But hey dude, at least you made a mission.

GKHEAT
Posted (edited)

Okay this time I'm not going to participate,so I thought that lets make a review.

So here is your missions review friends:-

1st mission

SHOT

This mission really good.I like the cutscenes and brotherhood in that village, and i have no more words to say.

This mission is totally fit for MOTW theme.

finally a good mission.I enjoyed playing this mission.

here's is my rating for this mission

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove: (out of 10)

2nd mission

The peoples army

This mission starts from a shooting war.Two men try to stealing a military base.This mission needs some improvements.

.This mission little fit for MOTW theme.

A little good mission.

rate:-

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove: (out of 10)

3rd mission

Prisoners from another country

This mission is nicely created, but it cannot fit for MOTW theme.This mission is good but not fit for the theme.

Its a Prison Break mission.

finally a little good

rate:-

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:(out of 10)

All the best for votings.

Edited by GKHEAT

Aftab

MOTW in which I participate: No reviews

MOTW in which I don't: *everyone starts reviewing*

GKHEAT

Do you feel bad?

Aftab

Ofcourse not

Stan1C
Posted (edited)

Alright.

I'll make more effort in the next part.

My Desing Your Own Mission profile!

I think Shot will win ...

Good luck zgames!

good luck 2y2.

THIS IS MY MISSION!

XMHutKh.png

i think this was about being in a resistence group not about a bust outa jail.Thank you, and about the mission Stan made, it's like busting out of jail. Defending is the word here. But hey dude, at least you made a mission.

Thanks for the nice words
VenomDYOM VenomDYOM! VenomDYOM Edited by Stan1C

VenomDYOM
Posted (edited)

19 hours left...

Huzafia, please give us a review on these missions! I would highly appreciate that from you! :D

Edited by VenomDYOM

Huzaifa khan
Posted (edited)

THIS IS MY MISSION!

XMHutKh.png

Added in the list! Goodluck in the contest. :^:

Are you going to participate in this contest. :)

19 hours left...

Huzafia, please give us a review on these missions! I would highly appreciate that from you! :D

I'll try my best to give you my review, later, for sure. :colgate: Edited by Huzaifa khan

VenomDYOM
Posted (edited)

THIS IS MY MISSION!

XMHutKh.png

Added in the list! Goodluck in the contest. :^:

Are you going to participate in this contest. :)

19 hours left...

I'll try my best to give you my review, later, for sure. :colgate:

Alright, still 19 hours left to participate... I am feeling bad for ZGAMES since his mission is not that good, I'll vote for him, since it's the most funniest, most misspelling mistakes, I love this mission! :p

EDIT: If the cops are bothering you, type AEZAKMI to get rid of them!

Edited by VenomDYOM

MarkoRS5

Damn, i saw this too late.. I'll try to participate with these 18-19 hours left and if not, i'll just review the missions.

Shot: I started to think that i am watching a movie, there are too many cutscenes, and what i didn't like is that the headshots were disabled. The Soviets were coming from the East not the North. You didn't need to put the year 192(something) cause there is a lot of stuff that didn't exist back then. 6/10

The Peoples Army: Mission was way too buggy for me, when the car part started, i always remain on foot, and not in the car. There were a lot of spelling mistakes which were clearly funny. 4/10 srry take your time next time

Prisoners from another Country: The best on the list for me, only bad thing is that the cops appeared magically after you kill Hernandez, and the drive from the precinct to the end was kinda boring. 8/10 you got my vote my man.

GodzillaGTAGamer
Posted (edited)

THIS IS MY MISSION!

XMHutKh.png

my review for your mission Prisoners from Another Country

Everything overwise is good. But the downsides are:

1. Even if you killed Officer Hermendez with a silenced pistol, cops will still be alerted. So giving us a normal pistol would be nice

2. In the chase. Peds and cars is disabled and no cops will chase you in a car, thus it will making you extremely easy to escape. But a helicopter can still chase you, but it's not quite hard

3. Drive to a place to lay low with police on you is way unrealistic. You should make a objective after you escapes the police department, you will steal a random car near yours and go to pay'n'spray to losing them all to making its more realistic

Otherwise, i would give this 3.5/5 stars or 7/10 stars

Edited by GodzillaGTAGamer

VenomDYOM

THIS IS MY MISSION!

XMHutKh.png

my review for your mission Prisoners from Another Country

Everything overwise is good. But the downsides are:

1. Even if you killed Officer Hermendez with a silenced pistol, cops will still be alerted. So giving us a normal pistol would be nice

2. In the chase. Peds and cars is disabled and no cops will chase you in a car, thus it will making you extremely easy to escape. But a helicopter can still chase you, but it's not quite hard

3. Drive to a place to lay low with police on you is way unrealistic. You should make a objective after you escapes the police department, you will steal a random car near yours and go to pay'n'spray to losing them all to making its more realistic

Otherwise, i would give this 3.5/5 stars or 7/10 stars

There are another two missions, you can review them. (if you want)

GodzillaGTAGamer

Venom DYOM Shot Review:

1. The themes is black and white which fits well with 1920's flims . However, im sure that this is of weathers

2. The headshot is disabled, making this more hard

3. Cops is enabled during this mission which make this quite annoying. However, the cheat AEZAKMI will helping you a lot

4. Some of enemies don't attack when leaving the car. This is probably a bug. Which i don't have anything review with bugs!

5. I can't figures what to do next after killing all attackers!

6. Good Characters

7. The enemies shouldn't be firefighters. Instead, they need to be Soldiers or Enemy Farmers

Otherwise, everything is good but im stucks after killing all enemies, so my rate is not there yet as i have not yet finished it

Do you argee with my review for your mission?

MarkoRS5

My mission:

======================================

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/52905

Made it in 2 hours, if it has some bugs, please tell me.

VenomDYOM
Posted (edited)

-Deleted-

Thank you, if you're stuck, check from the enemies came.

Edited by VenomDYOM

VenomDYOM

I played Marko's mission, I'll give it a review:

At the start, a soldier came to "Mahoney" and told him that they have a "very bad news" that their location is compromised. Then another soldier came and some was shot of "theirs." The "Mahoney" yelled at them to get the hell out of here, and the soldiers got out and they need to get out from the secret back exit. Then it said "Evacuate the premises." I got to the laboratory doors and I immediately was telported to the tunnel of Fort Carson. Then I need to kill some guys who said that they need to stop the "illegal" spying of the american people. I was like "What the heck?" When I finished killing them, some guys appeared and I need to kill them (you said in the mission they are reinforcements) then I need to enter the boat (Launch) and I need to follow the trail all the way to the docks of Los Santos. And the chopper itself committed suicide (in my playtrough). The mission is good, 7.4/10 rating. Well done!

And on DYOM, the rating is 4/5

Huzaifa khan

My mission:

Added in the list! :^:

VenomDYOM
Posted (edited)

My mission:

Added in the list! :^:

There are four entries, not one :p

EDIT: Ahhh!!!! I can't wait for HUZAFIA'S review!!! I can't wait to see his review!! (I am crazy)

*facepalm*

Edited by VenomDYOM

DennysCute99
Posted (edited)

My mission for the contest :

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/52906

[MOTW #103]

Edited by DennysCute99

Huzaifa khan
Posted (edited)

My mission for the contest :

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/52906

[MOTW #103]

It's MOTW #102. Anyways, that one a hell of a entry! :pirate:

Good luck mate, your mission added in the list. :^:

Edited by Huzaifa khan

DennysCute99
Posted (edited)

xD

Edited by DennysCute99

VenomDYOM
Posted (edited)

I played Denny's mission, here's my review:

I liked that the mission is long, 87 objectives are a lot.

I found grammar and spell mistakes, but let's ignore them now and start on the review.

So Clark told James to finish the mafia, and you need to pick up a sniper rifle. I liked that it's limited ammo, at least you made the mission more good.

When I killed the mafia, behind my back the another wave and I got killed instantly, I failed two times. The fight can be passed without cheats, but I had to use BAGUVIX.

Then, the another protagonist (James which can be played only in the beginning) told Trevor that they're safe if they go on Mount Chilliad. Then I got there, and James said that they're gonna stay there tonight and tell Clark, but a member of the mafia placed a dynamite and it didn't explode, I didn't see anything. Then the mafia members appeared from nowhere, and you can hide near the container and use is at a protection. But the container was placed too late, you should place it before the fight.

And I killed them, it's good that you placed Micro SMG, a AK, A SMG and a Shotgun. That's all nice.

When I killed them, I was teleported to "Clark's house" and he's thanking Trevor for helping James.

This mission is actually better than Marko's, the rating is 7.7/10

And on DYOM, still on the same 4/5

EDIT: I lost against these missions, damn!

Edited by VenomDYOM

DennysCute99
Posted (edited)

I played Denny's mission, here's my review:

I liked that the mission is long, 87 objectives are a lot.

I found grammar and spell mistakes, but let's ignore them now and start on the review.

So Clark told James to finish the mafia, and you need to pick up a sniper rifle. I liked that it's limited ammo, at least you made the mission more good.

When I killed the mafia, behind my back the another wave and I got killed instantly, I failed two times. The fight can be passed without cheats, but I had to use BAGUVIX.

Then, the another protagonist (James which can be played only in the beginning) told Trevor that they're safe if they go on Mount Chilliad. Then I got there, and James said that they're gonna stay there tonight and tell Clark, but a member of the mafia placed a dynamite and it didn't explode, I didn't see anything. Then the mafia members appeared from nowhere, and you can hide near the container and use is at a protection. But the container was placed too late, you should place it before the fight.

And I killed them, it's good that you placed Micro SMG, a AK, A SMG and a Shotgun. That's all nice.

When I killed them, I was teleported to "Clark's house" and he's thanking Trevor for helping James.

This mission is actually better than Marko's, the rating is 7.7/10

And on DYOM, still on the same 4/5

EDIT: I lost against these missions, damn!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks VenomDYOM :D

Edited by DennysCute99

MarkoRS5
Posted (edited)

I liked Denny's mission too, i can't choose between Stan's mission and Denny's. Anyways Venom it was meant to have some bugs and errors since i wanted to make it quickly, i'll make sure to fix the mission if i can (the part with the chopper) and i'll post it.

EDIT: Actually, Venom. It's Lionel that you play as, Mahoney is the general, whatever he is. i hope that can be a 7,5/10 on your mistake lol. jk. And i didn't notice that the Fort Carson cave is kinda near the military base, so it could be some other way out/in.

The illegal spying is meant to be a recreation (kinda lol) of the series "Person of Interest"

In the series there is a machine that has feeds from all cameras in the United States, and it's illegal so it turns out it's actually spying.

The reinforcements are added enemies, just so if the Fort Carson ones aren't enough.

And i don't know how to make the helicopter fly higher, avoid the bridges and not commit suicide.

Edited by MarkoRS5

VenomDYOM

I liked Denny's mission too, i can't choose between Stan's mission and Denny's. Anyways Venom it was meant to have some bugs and errors since i wanted to make it quickly, i'll make sure to fix the mission if i can (the part with the chopper) and i'll post it.

EDIT: Actually, Venom. It's Lionel that you play as, Mahoney is the general, whatever he is. i hope that can be a 7,5/10 on your mistake lol. jk. And i didn't notice that the Fort Carson cave is kinda near the military base, so it could be some other way out/in.

The illegal spying is meant to be a recreation (kinda lol) of the series "Person of Interest"

In the series there is a machine that has feeds from all cameras in the United States, and it's illegal so it turns out it's actually spying.

The reinforcements are added enemies, just so if the Fort Carson ones aren't enough.

And i don't know how to make the helicopter fly higher, avoid the bridges and not commit suicide.

It's alright, I can't still choose between Denny's and zgames's, they're really good and funny in my opinion. Stan made a good job on his mission, but yours was good, next time please, choose a plane or anything to go to the far location faster, the boat is kinda slow.