Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    2. News

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
    1. GTA Online

      1. After Hours
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Crews

      1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA Next

    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

    2. Site Suggestions

SanLiberty

Who's your worst GTA protagonist from 3D universe to HD universe?

Who's your least favorite GTA protagonist?  

57 members have voted

  1. 1. Who's your worst GTA protagonist from 3D universe to HD universe?

    • Claude
      5
    • Tommy Vercetti
      2
    • Carl Johnson
      5
    • Toni Cipriani
      3
    • Victor Vance
      1
    • Niko Bellic
      2
    • Johnny Klebitz
      5
    • Luis Lopez
      0
    • Franklin
      9
    • Michael
      1
    • Trevor
      19
    • GTA Online Protagonist
      5


Recommended Posts

Crossbones

3D: Claude, because he is a snake without a tongue. He got no personality, he is just a robot programmed to kill and betray.

 

HD: Trevor. No explanation needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ondr4H

I wanted to choose Toni Cipriani, but when I spotted online character I was sure.

That mute dude without mimicks, that mostly looks like circus ape destroyed GTA series.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Laker23

HD: Franklin.

 

Definition of bland. Shoehorning him into a story where he was clearly an afterthought certainly didn't help his cause.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSantader25
4 hours ago, Ondr4H said:

I wanted to choose Toni Cipriani, but when I spotted online character I was sure.

That mute dude without mimicks, that mostly looks like circus ape destroyed GTA series.

You created him. It's your fault😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ondr4H
Just now, TheSantader25 said:

You created him. It's your fault😛

Its Michael fault!HEIEU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jack Lupino

3d era-Toni he needed more personaity than being sals lapdog throughout the game

hd era-johny k boring af dull protag who got killed like a pussy(as he should be)

On 6/18/2018 at 9:19 PM, TheSantader25 said:

3D:Toni Cipriani. 

For some reason characters R* made for their liberty city based games felt really dull and cliche. Toni was the worst of them. 

 

HD:

Johnny Klebitz. Because

1)he's a biker

2)most inconsistent character in the series. How many times he said he's gonna dump Ashley? Yet he came back to her and f*cked himself as well. That alone says he is a really weak character. 

The man was weak. 

You and i agree completely :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThatKyloRenGuy

3D era: Ugh. Do I REALLY have to pick? Fine! CJ, but ONLY because I don’t consider the other 3D GTAs to be a part of the series and I like Tommy and Claude better. I still like CJ though. ;)

 

HD era: Trevor. My least favorite GTA protagonist altogether as well. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Tycek and Algonquin Assassin speak the truth about him. He was simply made just for the sake of being edgy, but at the same time, so are many other GTA V characters. Little to no effort put into them.

 

Not to go off on a tangent, but about Trevor and most other characters from GTA V as well as a lot of (but not all) characters/episodes from newer SpongeBob and Family Guy..THEY’RE ALL ONE IN THE SAME!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSantader25
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, ThatBenGuy said:

3D era: Ugh. Do I REALLY have to pick? Fine! CJ, but ONLY because I don’t consider the other 3D GTAs to be a part of the series and I like Tommy and Claude better. I still like CJ though. ;)

 

HD era: Trevor. My least favorite GTA protagonist altogether as well. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Tycek and Algonquin Assassin speak the truth about him. He was simply made just for the sake of being edgy, but at the same time, so are many other GTA V characters. Little to no effort put into them.

 

Not to go off on a tangent, but about Trevor and most other characters from GTA V as well as a lot of (but not all) characters/episodes from newer SpongeBob and Family Guy..THEY’RE ALL ONE IN THE SAME!!!

Yet another hater jumping on the bandwagon posting his OPINIONS AS FACTS. 

Tycek and Algonquin Assassin speak the truth. 

LMAO. We need to take this forum back from IV fanboys. 

Edited by TheSantader25

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miamivicecity
15 hours ago, ThatBenGuy said:

HD era: Trevor. My least favorite GTA protagonist altogether as well. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Tycek and Algonquin Assassin speak the truth about him. He was simply made just for the sake of being edgy, but at the same time, so are many other GTA V characters. Little to no effort put into them.

Apart from the GTA IV/EFLC cameos Michael is the only character in GTA V I like. Franklin's not too bad from a gameplay perspective, but holy sh*t is he as interesting as watching paint dry. He might aswell not have had a voice actor.

 

I liked the idea of Trevor pre-release, but I think I would've went insane if I had to play the entire game as him knowing that's how R* view "edgy" and "pyscho". Michael is what makes GTA V's otherwise lackluster story somewhat bearable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tycek
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, TheSantader25 said:

Yet another hater jumping on the bandwagon posting his OPINIONS AS FACTS. 

Tycek and Algonquin Assassin speak the truth. 

LMAO. We need to take this forum back from IV fanboys. 

Que? Sure, let's call guy who has different opinion as hater and fanboy. Fact that he agrees with me or Algonquin Assassin doesn't make his opinion less valid. What we need to do about this forums, is to ease off and stop being butthurt over any other member who has different opinion.

Edited by Tycek
There is a Reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSantader25
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Tycek said:

Que? Sure, let's call guy who has different opinion as hater and fanboy. Fact that he agrees with me or Algonquin Assassin doesn't make his opinion less valid. What we need to do about this forums, is to ease off, stop being butthurt over any other member who has different opinion and doesn't like something we do.

He was simply made just for the sake of being edgy, but at the same time, so are many other GTA V characters. Little to no effort put into them.

I   if he said I hate trevor for this reasons that would be an opinion. The things he said are basically facts made up by him. 

Unfortunately IV fanboys fail to understand GTA SA and GTA V characters. They do not understand they are an exaggerated personality of what we see around us today. 

They only accept war veterans who moan about their past but keep killing people. 

Edited by TheSantader25

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tycek

So your basically posted fact made by you then, because you didn't wrote that you think he's a fanboy and hater. Now I got it. Thanks for explanation 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSantader25
3 minutes ago, Tycek said:

So your basically posted fact made by you then, because you didn't wrote that you think he's a fanboy and hater. Now I got it. Thanks for explanation 😛

These smartass jokes won't save you all the time but keep thinking you're cool. 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThatKyloRenGuy
Posted (edited)

People could call me a “suck up to Tycek and Algonquin Assassin” all they want but I won’t care! In fact, I like it and am happy/proud of it! 😜 They’re my homies, alongside some others on this site, and in the fictional world, so are many of the old school GTA (2001-2008), Family Guy, and SpongeBob SquarePants characters! 

Edited by ThatBenGuy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tao Cheng
Posted (edited)
On 6/18/2018 at 11:20 AM, ProKiller93 said:

 dude broke into a prison and killed hundreds of cops on his way. def not weak

A person can easily nuke China and Germany out of existence like it's nothing and still be weak over an ex-girlfriend or a bully who stole his hot wheels toy when he was 8 years old that will cause a chain of events to get him killed.

 

OT: Niko, I hope Huang Lee kills Niko in GTA7 for killing Trevar in GTA 6 because Trevar killed Johnny in GTA 5, and I'm still mad that Johnny plummeting my homeboy Triad NPC 7 off a rooftop in "The sh*t's Cursed"

 

(Saying Trevor being the worst character because he killed Johnny is invalid in my opinion.)

Edited by Tao Cheng

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GTA-Biker
On June 18, 2018 at 5:49 PM, TheSantader25 said:

HD:

Johnny Klebitz. Because

1)he's a biker

What's wrong with Johnny being a biker?At least that's something fairly unique and interesting,the only video games about outlaw bikers other than GTA TLAD are Ride To Hell Retribution (which is a complete bullsh*t that seems like it wasn't even in beta stage when they decided to release it,and it was released years after TLAD),and arguably Road Rash (which is more about Uptown Riders-like street racing type of bikers).For comparison,there's a ton of games with mobster protagonist (GTA VC and LCS, Mafia series, The Godfather games...) or gangbanger protagonist (GTA SA, first few Saints Row games, Gangstar series...),so why not have some with a biker protagonist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSantader25
1 hour ago, GTA-Biker said:

What's wrong with Johnny being a biker?At least that's something fairly unique and interesting,the only video games about outlaw bikers other than GTA TLAD are Ride To Hell Retribution (which is a complete bullsh*t that seems like it wasn't even in beta stage when they decided to release it,and it was released years after TLAD),and arguably Road Rash (which is more about Uptown Riders-like street racing type of bikers).For comparison,there's a ton of games with mobster protagonist (GTA VC and LCS, Mafia series, The Godfather games...) or gangbanger protagonist (GTA SA, first few Saints Row games, Gangstar series...),so why not have some with a biker protagonist

Nothing against the game. Its personal. I personally hate bikers and their culture. I've been killing them since GTA VC all the way to GTA V.lmao.if I see a biker, I have to kill. I hate their attitude. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GTAVGG

3D: Claude. I don’t have much to say about him since it’s been years since I’ve played III but out of all the 3D games I have, I found Claude the least interesting. 

 

HD: Trevor. I personally don’t think Trevor is funny, which is fine but because he’s popping jokes practically all the time, I found myself more annoyed than anything else when having to play as him. There’s many other reasons why I dislike Trevor but this is one of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.