3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

gonnaenodaethat

Rockstar @ The Usher Hall?

Jestic

George Ezra is a singer lol. It's a concert hall and from the pics I've seen not really equipped to show video or preview a game, not to mention it's likely an expensive and difficult place to book for a video game preview and Rockstar NYC have traditionally handled that anyway to my knowledge?

That's what i thought as well. Why the hell is this thread still open then?

It's a possibility they put up a screen, or it was already there (a lot of concerts have a screen behind the artist\band, showing whatever)

'We' haven't been able to verify if this event took place, someone did ask the venue and they just said "There was nothing going on that week", but they might just be saying that because well, you know why:P

I did hear some rumors myself about the media being at North, in the same week this guy made this topic, both are in Edinburgh, so, who knows.

Jason

Jogging my memory a bit they did bring people to North for GTA V didn't they? I remember the GTA V o'clock guys got an interview with The Benz in his office so who knows indeed, maybe this could have been where they showed the game to UK/EU press.

Does sorta feel like a Rockstar thing to do if I think about it, hire out a concert hall to preview a video game lol.

gonnaenodaethat

Jethro Tull & George Erza.

I'm reminded of Max Payne(3) when he brilliantly said something like "a has-been and a never-was".

Where's Max when we need him, wherever he is I hope he's well. Coolest fkr in gaming history.

Was told he will be driving the Delorean

Edited by gonnaenodaethat

He wouldn't be seen in that piece a crap.

Edited by 1898

Dee.

George Ezra is a singer lol. It's a concert hall and from the pics I've seen not really equipped to show video or preview a game, not to mention it's likely an expensive and difficult place to book for a video game preview and Rockstar NYC have traditionally handled that anyway to my knowledge?

It's a possibility they put up a screen, or it was already there (a lot of concerts have a screen behind the artist\band, showing whatever)

'We' haven't been able to verify if this event took place, someone did ask the venue and they just said "There was nothing going on that week", but they might just be saying that because well, you know why:P

I did hear some rumors myself about the media being at North, in the same week this guy made this topic, both are in Edinburgh, so, who knows.

So you're saying...theres a chance?

uNi

I'm just going to drop this here:

qzb9teh.png

bnZurOb.png

Interpret at will.

Are you hinting that the event with 1000 plus members were rockstar?

No.

The timeframe that gonnaenodaethat gave has nothing at all listed on the usher's calendar. Which makes sense since it's a closed event.

Dee.

Ah okay

gonnaenodaethat

Oh that's right R* don't have any money to waste on hiring a big daft fancy venue to show dudes their latest masterpiece - as for difficulty it's got a stage and loadsa comfy seats plus they sell the most expensive choc ices in the toon - what mair do you want?

You'll have ask the good folks who run this site - incidentally their boss was sitting in 42DD and was fair sooking his way through at least 3 Strawberry Mivvys.

gonnaenodaethat

No.

The timeframe that gonnaenodaethat gave has nothing at all listed on the usher's calendar. Which makes sense since it's a closed event

Since I never mentioned a timeframe you'll have to settle for the actual date which was Thursday 29th March.

Incidentally Dan was seen with an extra rocket engine on his Jetpack for y'know...obvious reasons.

YES IT'S ME ARTHUR

Yes rockstar send you to us

Yeah Rockstar has done something similar

When they make an official epsilon programms site and twitter

Dee.

No.

The timeframe that gonnaenodaethat gave has nothing at all listed on the usher's calendar. Which makes sense since it's a closed event

Since I never mentioned a timeframe you'll have to settle for the actual date which was Thursday 29th March.

Incidentally Dan was seen with an extra rocket engine on his Jetpack for y'know...obvious reasons.

How are you so positive it was R* though? Please answer normally.

Jestic

Do you think all the US press was there as well?

gonnaenodaethat

How are you so positive it was R* though?

Jetpacks man, Jetpacks.

Unless Sir Sean's coming back to do a remake of Thundeball it's defo the boys in blue from Holyrood Road.

How are you so positive it was R* though? Please answer normally.

What's no normal to you is normal to us - I come from the country that brought you Falcon Hoof.

Do you think all the US press was there as well?

Aye defo - Deep Bawbie overheard two septics complaining aboot the Castle been smashing but why did they have to build it beside the Railroad.

Also a bunch of them were outside & asked a wee boy if Edinburgh ever got warm & sunny to which he replied "ah'm no too sure misters..mind you ah'm only 9"

Dee.

Can someone lock this thread please? The OP is derranged and is not giving any real evidence that they were there.

Mach1bud

Why lock when it's so much more interesting to wait and watch?

uNi

Also a bunch of them were outside & asked a wee boy if Edinburgh ever got warm & sunny to which he replied "ah'm no too sure misters..mind you ah'm only 9"

At least you don't get stabbed.

gonnaenodaethat

Can someone lock this thread please? The OP is derranged and is not giving any real evidence that they were there.

Sounds like someone's needing an awfy big big cuddle

Dee.

Not from a deranged psychopath. Id rather hug a cactus. This thread is just the insane ramblings of an absolute madman

Why lock when it's so much more interesting to wait and watch?

Do you know something? O_O Edited by Dee.

Mach1bud

Sounds like someone's needing an awfy big big cuddle

I'd take one from Marston any day.

YES IT'S ME ARTHUR

Somene must delete this thread

Spider-Vice

No reason to delete this thread, don't be like that. :)

Dee.

What are we waiting for then? There's 0 evidence of them being there and the OP is going off the rails. Doesnt this qualify as a sh*tpost or troll post or...whatever?

Edited by Dee.

Jestic

What are we waiting for then? There's 0 evidence of them being there and the OP is going the rails. Doesnt this qualify as a sh*tpost or troll post or...whatever?

How about, you provide counter evidence of them NOT being there, and then the topic will be closed. Deal? :p

Just ignore this topic and come back if it turns out to be all made up, then call out OP..

Edited by Jestic

gonnaenodaethat

Did I mention DB said they have made a short (15 minute) RDR2 movie to kick-start proper the promo machine?

Or that Arthur's Seat & Salisbury Crags will feature in the game as an Easter Egg much as the two Forth Bridges appeared in San Andreas?

The event had heavy security covering all doors to the hall and not even staff were allowed to enter along with no phones, recording equipment or cameras being allowed in the room.

So you either believe my contact or not - he/she may or may not be employed as an ice cream seller there, again they may even be a rogue hack or even a R* employee as i'm led to believe there's quite a few of them in Edinburgh.

Finally if you can't grasp & appreciate my fine sarcasm & humour then this might not be the thread for you....

Spider-Vice

It would be even better if that movie wasn't just for the folks in jetpacks to see though.

Dee.

What are we waiting for then? There's 0 evidence of them being there and the OP is going the rails. Doesnt this qualify as a sh*tpost or troll post or...whatever?

How about, you provide counter evidence of them NOT being there, and then the topic will be closed. Deal? :p

Just ignore this topic and come back if it turns out to be all made up, then call out OP..

There was no event there on the 29th. Some might say that's evidence that something happened for some reason but idk :p

Ill be here waiting when OP is called out tho

YES IT'S ME ARTHUR

Spidey Do you know something you and this dude

Dee.

Did I mention DB said they have made a short (15 minute) RDR2 movie to kick-start proper the promo machine?

How would your friend or source or whatever know this if they weren't apart of the intended media that saw it? I'm pretty sure R* would've kept those details under wraps

Spider-Vice

There was no event there on the 29th. Some might say that's evidence that something happened for some reason but idk :p

Ill be here waiting when OP is called out tho

Why would a private event be in a public calendar?

YES IT'S ME ARTHUR

This person works with epsilon programms

Rockstar send him to us

Spider doesnt want to delete this threads

Because he know something