Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,919 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Simply Logic

It’s april and GTA4 Remastered is right around the corner.

Boozey St James
Posted (edited)

San Andreas was already "remastered." Was that remaster not good enough for you?

Were you not entertained?!

Edited by Boozey St James

Arrows to Athens
Posted (edited)

My friend who cleans the toilets at Rockstar's headquarters is hinting at more stuff yet again. This time, he told that me that VI remastered will be bundled with a Vice City remastered, and that there will be an easter egg indicating this in the GTA V Premium Edition, which will introduce a revamped Liberty City map and North Yankton.

Edited by Arrows to Athens

StormerBoy

My friend who cleans the toilets at Rockstar's headquarters is hinting at more stuff yet again. This time, told that me that VI remastered will be bundled with a Vice City remastered, and that there will be an easter egg indicating this in the GTA V Premium Edition, which will introduce a revamped Liberty City map and North Yankton.

What does he say it's like to work there?

Arrows to Athens

My friend who cleans the toilets at Rockstar's headquarters is hinting at more stuff yet again. This time, told that me that VI remastered will be bundled with a Vice City remastered, and that there will be an easter egg indicating this in the GTA V Premium Edition, which will introduce a revamped Liberty City map and North Yankton.

You know what, I should ask him.

StormerBoy

You know what, I should ask him. I know it's a long shot, but was he there when Lesley got sacked?

Arrows to Athens

I know it's a long shot, but was he there when Lesley got sacked?

He was probably hired after that.

Wolver_321

I know it's a long shot, but was he there when Lesley got sacked?

He was probably hired after that.

I won't buy it if there aren't Las Venturas and San Fierro. I would also like to see in this remaster something similar to Shark cards, it would be cool to spend a lot of real cash for in-game content. Is he paid with Shark cards or modded accounts for GTA SA:MP? :lol::lol::lol:

D9fred95

San Andreas was already "remastered." Was that remaster not good enough for you?

Were you not entertained?!

I was entertained by the lack of testing and care that went into it.

CartmanKusanagi

10/10 CJ's glossy jeans entertained me quite a bit.

Ma-mothers-Ma-Sister

Im sure people cant wait to see romans shiny plastic bowling ball just like they was with San Andreas plastic edition

Timcatgt5

I don't play GTA V anymore (thank you PC for a game breaking SP bug), but it would be a nice feature to include the Esperanto or Roman's Taxi as a vehicle to buy for GTA Online, to commemorate 10 years of GTA IV.

It's the least they could do.

Jdogg4089
Posted (edited)

I don't play GTA V anymore (thank you PC for a game breaking SP bug), but it would be a nice feature to include the Esperanto or Roman's Taxi as a vehicle to buy for GTA Online, to commemorate 10 years of GTA IV.

It's the least they could do.

Or you could, I don't know, install.a GTA 4 car pack into GTA 5. Edited by Jdogg4089

HeistsActivist
Posted (edited)

We are now a week away from the anniversary of perhaps the best game in the GTA series with the best rendition of the best setting and still no word. Still the chance of something big happening. Maybe not too big but relevant. So many possibilities...

Edited by HeistsActivist

Zello

If they do release a remaster I want a physical copy.

RaMMy

I'm the only one asking just for some new merchandising?

Really want some new IV t-shirts, posters, stickers, anything rly... XD

Emperor Zero

The only thing that's going to happen is they're going to remove and replace music, and whatever fun things there is to do.

alex3

Pleease Rockstar!!!

PeterParkerHUMANSPIDER
Posted (edited)

Am I not supposed to have what I want ? What I need ? What am I supposed to do ?

Edited by PeterParkerHUMANSPIDER

I think I will celebrate by going to see some real big american titties at the triangle club with Roman and hit the good old bowling alley afterwards.

Can't believe it's been 10 years. GTAIV is still a major milestone in gaming for me. Deep, rich and engaging stories, atmosphere, level of detail and immersion became much more important to me after playing IV. It changed my view of the entire medium. It wasn't just about having a good time in a game anymore. It became more than that. A legit hobby, something that holds my interest until now.

DirtCheap

Can't wait for GTA Series Videos to release the 'Beta Content of GTA IV' this month

ViceBoy69

I wish people would shut the f*ck up about shark cards and sh*tty online content, rockstar can shove that up their arse, GTA5 was such a ripoff, single player being made into a poor second for online.

I wouldnt mind if GTA5 online had been as good as GTA4 but its not.

R4gN0r0K

I think I will celebrate by going to see some real big american titties at the triangle club with Roman and hit the good old bowling alley afterwards.

Can't believe it's been 10 years. GTAIV is still a major milestone in gaming for me. Deep, rich and engaging stories, atmosphere, level of detail and immersion became much more important to me after playing IV. It changed my view of the entire medium. It wasn't just about having a good time in a game anymore. It became more than that. A legit hobby, something that holds my interest until now.

i feel ya, every time i play through the story it get those feels. even after 10 years i still think of IV as a "new" game, it aged just so well imo

Darealbandicoot

I wish people would shut the f*ck up about shark cards and sh*tty online content, rockstar can shove that up their arse, GTA5 was such a ripoff, single player being made into a poor second for online.

I wouldnt mind if GTA5 online had been as good as GTA4 but its not.

It was meant to be but alas😢

Marcos18

I don't think they will make this remaster.

At least, the owners of a Xone still can play. Thanks to the backwards compatibility.

Devdevi45

Just what if they released it at a later time? Who knows what the future could hold

Bykovsky

I just cannot understand, why couldn't they add this game to PS Store? There are even GTA games from PS2, except this one... It's really annoying X1 owners are able to play GTA4 and PS4 players are not.

Tycek

It would need a port of GTA IV for PS4, since it cannot emulate older games and nobody (read Sony and R*) wants to pay for that.

CavalcadeFan

My friend who cleans the toilets at Rockstar's headquarters is hinting at more stuff yet again. This time, he told that me that VI remastered will be bundled with a Vice City remastered, and that there will be an easter egg indicating this in the GTA V Premium Edition, which will introduce a revamped Liberty City map and North Yankton.

How about you ask him which songs will get removed from GTA 4 instead of asking for future DLC?

TWIST_OF_HATE

^

:lol:

TheOriginalGunslinger

"Arghh, I promised myself I wouldn't kill people here".