2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Foreverpast

Bunker Sales: Solo Full Stock

FrancisBlack

Yup the only way I know of unless you are superman is to have 2 xboxs like I do. 

AStiffBreeze
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Foreverpast said:

*If someone can, I'd really appreciate seeing a delivery video of full stock solo with the Green Insurgents.*

I keep seeing & hearing people say they often successfully deliver full solo sales with them most of the time that those delivery methods appear.

I really don't know why you would bother. Seriously, just stick to the Phantom Wedges and black (15 minute) Insurgents. 

The OP knows what they're talking about, just follow that guide and live wealthily ever after :)

The only thing I would add to the OP is that if you get one of the undesirable sales, the quickest method is to exit to Creator, then return to GTA Online.

Edited by AStiffBreeze

Foreverpast
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, AStiffBreeze said:

I really don't know why you would bother. Seriously, just stick to the Phantom Wedges and black (15 minute) Insurgents. 

The OP knows what they're talking about, just follow that guide and live wealthily ever after :)

The only thing I would add to the OP is that if you get one of the undesirable sales, the quickest method is to exit to Creator, then return to GTA Online.

Well I am the OP, I was just curious as to those that have told me it's easy to run full solo sales with the Green Insurgents.

Switching to Creator is indeed a quicker method, however it doesn't work for alot of non-cable internet users.

Those than run router to satellite internet network, sometimes have trouble re-joining public sessions when utilizing the Creator method.

Creator is by far the preferred/quicker method, however the exit game entirely strategy works for all types of internet connections.

Edited by Foreverpast

AStiffBreeze
2 hours ago, Foreverpast said:

Well I am the OP

Then just believe in yourself Foreverpast. I believe in you :D

Halal Cyborg
Posted (edited)

For the record I'm not saying the green insurgents are easy and at best half the routes are doable with very little time to spare...I don't even usually bother unless I want to not lose my solo lobby due to double money etc...but many times I've made the deliveries and on those I'm pretty sure they ended either by the garage near lsc or by the I/e warehouse.

i can make two insurgents comfortably from any route except one is tricky even for two but I managed it just...the one where you end up near the trash talk mission end bit...this is largely due to the lack of accessible heli spawn on two drops and that really f*cks you over.

my driving is definitely above average I'd say too and I don't brake and just drive the wheels off them at full speed and drag my AA trailer behind the last one I deliver to each drop as they one shot everything (including your own insurgents though lol)

been playing 5 years and have a lot of experience playing solo.

Edited by Halal Cyborg

AStiffBreeze
10 hours ago, Halal Cyborg said:

I don't even usually bother unless I want to not lose my solo lobby due to double money etc...

FWIW, on PS4 I've found I'm generally able to MTU or unMTU and still keep the current event week setup, so long as I immediately load back into Online from SP. On the last double money Bunker week I went about 2 or 3 weeks without losing it - I only lost it in the end because the game eventually blue-screened. I don't know if connection has anything to do with it (I'm on 100mbps HFC), but as long as I don't quit GTA V entirely or linger in SP, I seem to be fine. 

Word of warning though: if you're on PS4 and leave the game open for a long time (maybe 24 hours+), I've found that certain animations will freeze midway through, effectively making you unable to do anything. Leaving your garage on foot, and most of the 'press right on d-pad to initiate animation' things (using Avenger turret, using console turret in Act 1 finale, turning the cranks in Act 2 Avenger setup, etc) will no longer work, your character will freeze in the animation and you'll be stuck there forever, unable to move or bring up a menu. 

Foreverpast

Weird thing happened, got bored & decided to do another Bunker Run yesterday (I've taken a break from GTA for a few weeks).

I ordered new supplies as usual before selling full stock, & the supplies arrived during the sale/before I completed it.

Foreverpast

Some people have been claiming today that the NAT test trick for a solo Public Session has been patched on X1 as of this After Hours update.

For me I haven't noticed this, it may depend on the type of internet connection that you have.

As well the new Night Club sourcing is a great additional money maker for Bunker businesses.

While it is slower to produce & the payout isn't as good, you have no resupplying to do.

Thus the Night Club offers what is essentially a secondary Bunker business that is completely afk, the only thing to do is sell it's stock separately whenever you choose.