Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,567 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Foreverpast

Bunker Sales: Solo Full Stock

Foreverpast
Posted (edited)

NOTE:

This is not a thread for those that dislike or simply opt for different Bunker sales methods, or other Businesses entirely. If you want to complain about something, take it to the B*tch & Gripe thread or make a guide about your own Business methods. This was created due to the random Bunker sale questions/topics that appear on the matter now & then. Also this is to correct false claims some forum members make about how Bunker businesses are impossible to run solo or at least effectively solo with full sales. Hopefully this will help those who take advantage of Bunker Bonus Event Weeks, both production speed and/or value increase events, as this guide outlines the details on how to sell full Bunker stock solo.

What You Need:

Bunker Property

What Is Recommended:

Buzzard Attack Helicopter Purchased (For Free CEO Call-Ins)

Chumash or Farmhouse Bunker (Ease Of Deliveries To The City Of LS)

The 3 Bunker Upgrades (Significant Profit Increase & AFK Ability)

"Solo" Public Session (NAT Test, MTU, Lag Out, Luck Of Lobby Hopping, etc.)

NOTICE:

Your personal profits, results, etc may vary. This depends on what Bunker you have, the lobby you are in, your skill, etc.

This goes for ammunition expenses & contact services, alternative Bunkers not in the recommendation, & other players' actions if present.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DETAILS:

- The first part is simple, as expected: Supply your Bunker. Stealing or buying supplies, both have significant pros & cons.

If you want hands on; steal. If you prefer to AFK; buy. Stealing pauses manufacturing, buying cuts into profits.

- Once at full stock, sell to LS. Not just for the bonus profits, but the delivery is ALOT easier when you have the Farmhouse or Chumash Bunker.

- Only commit to the sale, when you automatically exit your Bunker & see 1 of the 2 ideal delivery vehicles being the active sale method.

- If the delivery method presented is NOT 1 of the 2 desired, either exit the game entirely via dashboard or switch sessions.

Retry for 1 of the 2 delivery methods, you lose a little stock per retry & it generally will take 1-3 attempts.

However you can make up for it cost wise with a quick CEO job while you wait for the stock to max out again.

Simply allowing the timer to count down to zero during a sale that you opt out of will result in loss of all product in the delivery vehicles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Possible Solo Full Bunker Delivery Methods:

Phantom Wedge (PW)

+1 Vehicle Per 50% Stock/Max 2

Consists of 1 Drop-Off Per Vehicle.

Maximum Allotted Time: 15 Minutes

Deliveries Always Southern Most Positions: LSIA, Elyisian Island, Terminal, etc.

3 Star Wanted Level, Then 1 Star Wanted Level.

Cargo Trailer Will Reset Nearby After A Few Minutes If Rolled Onto It's Side Or Top.

White Or Blue Container, No Difference In Stats.

Fs1lHMShqEKouMyjgSX5iA_0_0.jpg

Delivery Details:

A simple drive to the drop-off point, use your CEO Buzzard to fly back to the 2nd PW. Both deliveries are located at or close to the same area/drop-off. A 3 star wanted level is gained shortly after starting this delivery method, it will reduce to 1 star for the remainder of the sale after the 1st trailer is brought within close proximity of it's drop-off location. It is a worthy mention that sometimes you will lose the ability to call in your CEO Buzzard when reaching close proximity to the drop-off. With this in mind, have a Pegasus helicopter ready to call, or simply call in your CEO Buzzard prior to getting within close proximity of the drop-off. You can use the CEO ability to Bribe Authorities to negate the 3 star wanted level for most of the 1st delivery, however it won't last for the entire 1st delivery. Overall you should have around 4-5 minutes left on the clock upon sale completion if no incidents or hiccups occur. To keep your progress in mind, you should be on the road with the 2nd PW by the time Agent 14 sends you a text about hurrying up, around the 5 minutes remaining time-frame. Utilize highways as much as possible, even if it doesn't appear to be the suggested GPS route. Maintaining high speed can overcome the slightly longer trip vs taking tight corners in the more direct/suggested route. Also it's pretty frustrating to take a corner hard enough that you have to deal with a trailer reset if it disconnects and rolls.

Black Insurgent Pickup Custom (IPC)

+1 Vehicle Per 1/3 (33.33%) Stock/Max 3

Consists Of 1 Drop-Off Per Vehicle.

Maximum Allotted Time: 15 Minutes

Deliveries All Over The City Of LS: Richman, LSIA, El Burro Heights, etc.

Gang Car NPC pursuers or 1 Star Wanted Level, or No Special Obstacles/Conditions.

V2KdU91CckW3mzo-bm1g4Q_0_0.jpg

Delivery Details:

A simple drive to the drop-off points, they are all different. Sometimes they will be in the same overall area, other times all over the place in-city. If hostile NPCs are the active obstacle, you can pretty much just outrun/ignore them. If they are in pursuit upon reaching a drop-off location, wait until they are close, then make the delivery as it should cause them to despawn. Regardless, they are not much of a threat even if having to engage them after a drop-off. Alternatively you will acquire a 1 star wanted level shortly after starting the sale, & you may escape it or call it off via Lester/Bribe Authorities. Hostile NPCs or a wanted level may not factor in at all during some of these sales. After a delivery of one of the IPCs, call in your CEO Buzzard to quickly travel back to the remaining IPCs. Overall you should have around 4-6 minutes left on the clock upon sale completion if no incidents or hiccups occur. To keep your progress in mind, you should be on the road with the 3rd IPC by the time Agent 14 sends you a text about hurrying up, around the 5 minutes remaining time-frame. However there are rare occasions where 1 or 2 of the IPCs must be dropped off rather far in the city, so it's possible to end up with 1-3 minutes left on the clock.

Impossible Solo Full Bunker Delivery Methods:

Green Insurgent Pickup Custom

+1 Vehicle Per 1/3 (33.33%) Stock/Max 3

Consists Of 5 Drop-Off Points Per Vehicle.

Maximum Allotted Time: 30 Minutes

Deliveries All Over The City Of LS: Including Near Beaches & City Limits.

Merryweather Confrontation At Each Drop-Off Location.

GsVNnkDIokWF1XxITs7dbQ_0_0.jpg

Marshall
+1 Vehicle Per 25% of Stock/Max 4
Drop-Offs In the Mountains Nearby/Around The City.
Hostile NPC Pursuers In Helicopters.

gjPszrAG5EmHvoVP80DHfw_0_0.jpg

Dune FAV
+1 Vehicle Per 25% of Stock/Max 4
Drop-Off Locations All Over The City Of LS & Nearby Mountains.
Hostile NPC Pursuers In Cars.

yMFX02aqIkyGwH1Q4m62Jw_0_0.jpg

Techniques:

Active Lobby Method:

Engaging in the Public Session, whether running the Businesses CEO Crates, I/E, Biker, Smugglers, or general CEO Work.

Visiting The Bunker To Resupply When Needed.

Ideal for those wanting a personal money making session.

Active Player Method:

Engaging in GTA Online activities of your choosing, such as Heists, Missions, Races, PvP, Freeroam Chaos, etc.

Visiting The Bunker To Resupply When Needed.

Ideal for those wanting a passive money making business as you play game modes you like.

AFK Method:

Set your character to watch/AFK the Bunker Security Cameras, checking back when necessary to resupply.

Choosing not to steal supplies means that you spend around a minute in total hands on time during manufacturing to full stock.

Ideal for those wanting to do other things all day, leaving your game AFK as it builds stock, then selling when full.

Personally at this point, I'm an AFK method user. Mondays-Thursdays I let the game run & build stock each day, checking in every few hours to buy new supplies. Then I make a sale each of those nights once at full stock. That way, I spend practically no time at all other than a 10 minute delivery, when trying to make money in-game. Thus on the weekends when I do play with friends & randoms in game modes which I enjoy, I'm not wasting my actual game time grinding. The AFK method is really just an incredibly easy/lazy way to earn money in-game with little effort. Having played the game since launch, visiting the game for a 20 second resupply purchase is a luxury now to me.

*If you choose to AFK method, make sure to quit CEO status until it's time to buy new supplies or make a sale.

Doing so cuts your in-game daily fees significantly, as well it negates raid chances on your Bunker & other businesses while your AFK.

Quick Mentions:

- You can make solo sales with ANY vehicle delivery method, 1 vehicle's worth of stock.

Given the # of delivery vehicles can vary depending on which vehicle it is, play it safe & just sell at one full resupply's worth at a time.

- Disabling the NPC helicopters during Marshall deliveries can be a significant perk.

Damage the aircraft enough so they force land & can't chase you, yet new helicopters will not spawn.

- The temporary pause in manufacturing during supply steal missions can outweigh buying supplies.

The time you spend stealing supplies could be spent playing CEO work to make up for the purchased supplies.

However once again, it all depends on what you personally find worthwhile...everyone to their own style.

- As of the last update, purchased supplies will not arrive during an active sale.

They will immediately be delivered upon sale completion or failure.

- Although the Black variant of the Insurgent is the possible full solo delivery method, it comes fully plated. 

This means as the driver you have no offensive/defensive options against npcs or other players.

Meanwhile the Green variant has plating that allows the driver to use small firearms.

To an extent, this is understandable considering how much more combat one will likely face with the Green Insurgent delivery method.

If anyone has additional tips/comments about their own personal methods/tactics when making actual deliveries, feel free to post.

*Including non-full stock sales*

Edited by Foreverpast

Foreverpast
Posted (edited)

To remind those interested, 2x Bunker profits this week. :lol:

Edited by Foreverpast

jazzbone
Posted (edited)

Lots of info here to help those new to bunkers. Time to cash in with the current double pay.

The double pay is more like triple pay when earning are figured for time and money invested versus regular pay.

Missing from this tutorial are the delivery times allowed for the vehicle types.

The allowed times never change only the number of vehicles change.

The best way for me, is buy supplies, and now, only sell at 50% full. I never use dune buggies or the Insurgent with multiple drops and shoot outs.

I only use the Marshall when there is only one at 25%. At 50% 2 single drop Insugents is possible in 15 minute.

The Phantom Wedge is easy even with 2 in 15 minutes. Every time i skip the buggies i get the Phantom.

Skipping to the 2 easy vehicles is easy to do and money lost is often offset by the faster delivery times.

I do bunkers using a solo public lobby trick and buy supplies most of the time.

It takes 4 steal missions to equal one 75k supply purchase.

Time is money so you may be able to make more money doing other stuff in the time stealing takes.

The steal missions are fun and occur in intersing locations. Some short and some long.

Edited by jazzbone

lorsch

2 dune FAV's are possible solo, with the use of the Bombushka.

FukNRekd

Excellent post.

Maybe add timers for each delivery method. They do change, BTW. For example, 1 or 2 buggies is 15 min, 3 or 4 gives me 30 min.

Use MOC truck for first delivery. Stronger and won't leave you stranded on LSIAs furthest delivery.

Be careful landing buzzard, you don't want to spawn a broken one when you need to get back to the bunker (not applicable for wedge deliveries)

Foreverpast
Posted (edited)

Maybe add timers for each delivery method. They do change, BTW. For example, 1 or 2 buggies is 15 min, 3 or 4 gives me 30 min.

Excellent idea.

Adding max allotted time for each since the basis of this thread is about max sales, & the impossible solo sale vehicles are listed just for reference.

Edited by Foreverpast

bevlian89

I have a question about the usage of the Distribution Logistics laptop. Say you dont get one of the preferred 2 out of 5 delivery methods upon clicking sell stock>black screen(load)>outside(cue agent 14 call), is there a point or chance in that sequence that after your disconnect, that when you rejoin your Distribution Logistics account details, in particular your sell rates aren't dropped?

I ask because I know in some circumstances from running the odd crate cargo and I/E vehicle if Ive disconnected fast enough, the percentages have unaffected their 100% rating, however whilst running the dune buggy to multiple points and getting stuck after a drop, d/cing has affected the rating since the orange sync circle pops up on each weapon shipment drop (Managed to get it back to 100% though after 53 successful sales thereafter).

Sorry, a bit of an odd and irrelevant question but would help me understand Bunker biz a bit more :)

FukNRekd
Posted (edited)

If i am solo with more than one delivery I change sessions as soon as I spawn outside and see marshals, buggies or green insurgents. I always lose a percentage of stock because of it.

You don't know what you're getting before that so not sure what the benefit of leaving then would be.

There was one time the game glitched and I got the same delivery three or four times in a row and it didn't detract any of my money. But I wasn't going to drive 3 dune buggies in half an hour by myself. :blink:

Edited by FukNRekd

Foreverpast
Posted (edited)

I have a question about the usage of the Distribution Logistics laptop. Say you dont get one of the preferred 2 out of 5 delivery methods upon clicking sell stock>black screen(load)>outside(cue agent 14 call), is there a point or chance in that sequence tht after your disconnect, that when you rejoin your Distribution Logistics account details, in particular your sell rates aren't dropped?

I ask because I know in some circumstances from running the odd crate cargo and I/E vehicle if Ive disconnected fast enough, the percentages have unaffected their 100% rating, however whilst running the dune buggy to multiple points and getting stuck after a drop, d/cing has affected the rating since the orange sync circle pops up on each weapon shipment drop (Managed to get it back to 100% though after 53 successful sales thereafter).

Sorry, a bit of an odd and irrelevant question but would help me understand Bunker biz a bit more :)

Well there's no way of knowing what sales method it will be until you're automatically are taken outside of your Bunker once committing to the sale.

I guess technically, if you disconnect immediately after confirming the sale it may prevent stock loss since you haven't gone outside yet.

However that would defeat any point in doing so, as you won't know what vehicles are out there until you're physically placed outside.

Edited by Foreverpast

bevlian89

Yeah I get that you dont know what you will be given until youre outside, but I was curious to the amount of time it takes (say you look to your left and if you dont see the big rig or insurgents then immediately dc).

If you cancel agent 14s automated call and see if the game syncs while you observe what shipment method you are given, theoretically Id be SOL because the game would have recognised me attempting to sell, but I know from previous sales not seeing an orange sync until like you say, once you are committed to sale and well underway with the first shipment.

Kinda confusing but say for example you had a Los Lantos sell success rating of 97%, your stock is full, you decide to sell. You hit that button, you're outside. You immediately see dune FAVs so you pull ethernet and kill the game, avoiding a cloud sync.

Would you then return to find that percent value unchanged from its initial 97% or down to something like 94/95%??

FukNRekd
Posted (edited)

In the dozens of times I've done exactly that it still knows you initiated the sale and detracts product. It also appears to change the percentage but I will have to test it some to be sure.

Confirmed. The sell success percentage takes a hit when you restart a sale. Mine is down to 86% and I've never lost a sale, only cancelled them.

Oh, and this f*cking cloud sim is gonna make me late back to work from lunch. :|

Edited by FukNRekd

bevlian89

In the dozens of times I've done exactly that it still knows you initiated the sale and detracts product. It also appears to change the percentage but I will have to test it some to be sure.

Confirmed. The sell success percentage takes a hit when you restart a sale. Mine is down to 86% and I've never lost a sale, only cancelled them.

Oh, and this f*cking cloud sim is gonna make me late back to work from lunch. :|

Thanks for that test! I know it’s a pointless statistic but I like numbers.

brahmabull

For the marshall mission it is much easier just to shoot the gunner rather than the helicopter. Once that one guy on the side of each chopper is gone they just fly around and do nothing and no new chopper will spawn.

Because of this thread i tried changing my bunker to the framhouse. It will be interesting to see if it is much faster than the one i had but since it's on sale and all the upgrades are on sale it cost me less than 1.5 million to change. It might be worth it in convenience.

lorsch
Excellent post.

Use MOC truck for first delivery. Stronger and won't leave you stranded on LSIAs furthest delivery.

Be careful landing buzzard, you don't want to spawn a broken one when you need to get back to the bunker (not I have never gotten more than 15 min on the du

Excellent post.

Be careful landing buzzard, you don't want to spawn a broken one when you need to get back to the bunker (not applicable for wedge deliveries)

I have never gotten more than 15 min on the dune buggy mission, even with 4 buggies. Never tried to sell my bunker solo though.

ChaosUndead

I was selling 700k+ with two vehicles, 2 deliveries only. now if I even dare get close to 600k, I'm infected with the 2 vehicles, 10 deliveries cancer.

EVERY SINGLE TIME. even 1M$ was easier.

MC.

nice guide. if i was to buy supplies once then sell it ($420k double money), how long does it take for the product to convert into stock? i want to set an alarm so that i could sell the product asap

i would like to know how long it takes to produce the stock regularly and how long it takes with the 50% speed boost

brahmabull
Posted (edited)

nice guide. if i was to buy supplies once then sell it ($420k double money), how long does it take for the product to convert into stock? i want to set an alarm so that i could sell the product asap

i would like to know how long it takes to produce the stock regularly and how long it takes with the 50% speed boost

The speed boost is only for research i think. As for stock it takes a little over 2 hours to fill(2h 20min i think) with full supplies

Edited by brahmabull

Foreverpast

I was selling 700k+ with two vehicles, 2 deliveries only. now if I even dare get close to 600k, I'm infected with the 2 vehicles, 10 deliveries cancer.

Yeah I've been wanting to list the actual stock price values in association with vehicle #, however it varies too much for me to invest that kinda time.

Considering different Bunker upgrade levels & such that players may have.

ChaosUndead

Yeah I've been wanting to list the actual stock price values in association with vehicle #, however it varies too much for me to invest that kinda time.

Considering different Bunker upgrade levels & such that players may have.

I'm leaning towards thinking they're intentionally doing this. not worth your time at all. check this out, 1st day of double money on bunkers I sold 700k twice..... ONE VEHICLE, one delivery both times!

idk if my sell missions are glitched or what but 10 deliveries for barely 550k is horror.

Derphoe

I can't stand the Marshall delivery mission.

jazzbone
Posted (edited)

Just change lobbies when you get 1 of the 3 undesirable vehicles when playing solo unless at an amount where only one vehicle is required.

Yes sell prices drop when changing lobbies, but success is 99.5% using one of the 2 desirable vehicles.

With the current double pay i start a sell at a little past 50% and only use the Phantom or the black Insurgents.

Delivery times are 15 minutes and is enough time to deliver 2 black Insurgents or Phantoms. A ceo Buzzard helps big here.

Edited by jazzbone

brahmabull

Really? Why? I love them. I prefer that one over the green insurgent and the dune buggy.

Derphoe

Really? Why? I love them. I prefer that one over the green insurgent and the dune buggy.Its just so slow and the handling drives me crazy. Its the only vehicle I'd have to close app if I see a griefer heading my way because I know I wouldn't be able to evade them in that thing. If you have any tips I'd appreciate it.

brahmabull

Really? Why? I love them. I prefer that one over the green insurgent and the dune buggy.
Its just so slow and the handling drives me crazy. Its the only vehicle I'd have to close app if I see a griefer heading my way because I know I wouldn't be able to evade them in that thing. If you have any tips I'd appreciate it.

When it comes to griefers i am afraid i can't give you any advice. I play on PS4 so i use the MTU trick to have an empty lobby. With an empty lobby it is super easy once you kill one shooter hanging on the side of each chopper. Then they won't bother you anymore. I fairly easily do a sale with 2 marshalls using a ceo buzzard to get back quickly.

But as for griefers i can't help. I only tried a sale once with people in the lobby and got blown up. That was in the buggy.

flexcreator

Its the only vehicle I'd have to close app if I see a griefer heading my way because I know I wouldn't be able to evade them in that thing. If you have any tips I'd appreciate it.

- Have your own one-man-crew with no other players (or join a dead crew). Set it as active before doing a sale.

- Once you see a griefer heading your way - Main Menu -> Online -> "Join Crew members"

- Punish the griefer. The stock will be saved (except a few crates), but you will stay in the same session.

But it's a pretty fast mission to be honest and the points are located away from the city. The Dune delivery is much more risky if you ask me

rlk232

Its the only vehicle I'd have to close app if I see a griefer heading my way because I know I wouldn't be able to evade them in that thing. If you have any tips I'd appreciate it.

- Have your own one-man-crew with no other players (or join a dead crew). Set it as active before doing a sale.

- Once you see a griefer heading your way - Main Menu -> Online -> "Join Crew members"

- Punish the griefer. The stock will be saved (except a few crates), but you will stay in the same session.

But it's a pretty fast mission to be honest and the points are located away from the city. The Dune delivery is much more risky if you ask me

Massachusetts Transit Utility, sir.

AStiffBreeze

One thing I would add: rather than changing session if you get one of the three undesirable delivery types, I find it's faster to go to creator (Options Menu > Online > Creator) and then "Exit to GTA Online" from the Creator. It has exactly the same effect, but loading time is much, much faster that way.

Astrohurricane

I buy 75k of supplies and sell at 210k. All delivery methods are easily doable using this method, although the dune fav sell mission is always horrible to do.

The Marshall mission I find it easier to shoot out the gunners after the first drop.

With the green insurgents and the five battles with Merryweather, the first 2 are simple enough, I call in my khanjali for the third and call the anti aircraft trailer, which you can tow with the delivery vehicle, for the final 2 drops.

brahmabull

I buy 75k of supplies and sell at 210k. All delivery methods are easily doable using this method, although the dune fav sell mission is always horrible to do.

The Marshall mission I find it easier to shoot out the gunners after the first drop.

With the green insurgents and the five battles with Merryweather, the first 2 are simple enough, I call in my khanjali for the third and call the anti aircraft trailer, which you can tow with the delivery vehicle, for the final 2 drops.

My biggest problem with the green insurgent delivery mission isn't even the difficulty or amount of oponents. It's is 1) the time it takes and more importantly 2) that for some of the places you deliver, the opponents can't find you because there are a lot of roads around you. Then when i kill the ones that actually DO come to me i have to chase the others. And i could be shooting at them and they just don't care. They will still drive to the delivery site even though they can clearly see that you are not there anymore. I waste a lot of time doing that. Not that i have problems making it on time it's just super annoying.

AStiffBreeze

The downside to that approach is that you have to do five sales (at 15-30 mins each) rather than just one to get a full Bunker's worth. Apart from the cost to your time, when you're selling, the Bunker isn't producing stock.

Compare that with the full bunker sale method, where you'll only take a small stock hit when going to creator then coming back to get a different delivery mission (that'll easily be doable solo).