3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

vlFatkOlv

K/D

Dom C4rt3r
4 hours ago, dino722 said:

What makes you guys think im salty about?? You assume that I dont pvp or I have a low K/D or some low stats or something. All I said was that lots of players with high kd seem to think that the rest are noobs cause they dont play their same style...is it difficult to understand that?

Lol where have you said that? You attacked me when I joined the discussion late and was talking about my high kd and frequent participation in death matches. 

Absolute Salt Lord you. 

2 hours ago, Tomtomsengermany said:

Are u sure about that?

My k/D is 3.87 and i am playing that stuff all day long. 

From my 11,800 kills were 6,700 headshots and i own the foking Pistol in lspd blue, along with the Assault rifle and Carabiner. Mg, combat mg, micro mp in orange.

On the other side I own a opressor but havent installed the rockets until now.

Yo be careful about saying stuff like this. I said the nearly the exact same and was attacked on her by two utter salt lords that seem to believe its impossible or something. 

dino722
Posted (edited)
On 8/10/2018 at 10:45 PM, Dom C4rt3r said:

You're assuming that I'm bad at PVP or something. I'm good at Pvp. Like, very good. 

https://imgur.com/a/6EV8jdZ

On 8/11/2018 at 1:53 AM, FukNRekd said:

That was a hidden dig at me wasn't it? :blink:

:lol:

Both initial post from you two to a comment that basically sais that the K/D you have doesnt mean anything. Its just a blurry conception on how you could play from the looks from another player. The higher it gets the more dodgy it could be...

If you feel attacked by this you must be really sensible or have some issues.

From here I get the salty bullsh*t from both of you twats, and still to today you upgrade the salt by posting links and salty lord. The only salty boy around here are both of you because there is no discussion you can apport to this and just brag about how good you are at whatever pvp mode and when discussed about it “wow!! Someone is salty!!!!!!”

lol grow up. 

Ps: My stats are also pretty high, I pvp a lot aswell...

Edited by dino722

Dom C4rt3r
1 hour ago, dino722 said:

Both initial post from you two to a comment that basically sais that the K/D you have doesnt mean anything. Its just a blurry conception on how you could play from the looks from another player. The higher it gets the more dodgy it could be...

If you feel attacked by this you must be really sensible or have some issues.

From here I get the salty bullsh*t from both of you twats, and still to today you upgrade the salt by posting links and salty lord. The only salty boy around here are both of you because there is no discussion you can apport to this and just brag about how good you are at whatever pvp mode and when discussed about it “wow!! Someone is salty!!!!!!”

lol grow up. 

Ps: My stats are also pretty high, I pvp a lot aswell...

Yep this is a salt lord (not a salty lord) 

dino722
2 hours ago, Dom C4rt3r said:

Yep this is a salt lord (not a salty lord) 

Ok buddy by now I know you have a problem...I forgive you...enjoy your trashy rng.

Dom C4rt3r
1 hour ago, dino722 said:

Ok buddy by now I know you have a problem...I forgive you...enjoy your trashy rng.

Lol you jealous you can't RNG? I bet you use BPHs

dino722
Posted (edited)
On 8/9/2018 at 12:29 PM, Dom C4rt3r said:

I do RnG and the trashy R* created one's. 

Yeah...really jealous😂

Edited by dino722

Bloodytears1666
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Tomtomsengermany said:

ut that?

My k/D is 3.87 and i am playing that stuff all day long. 

From my 11,800 kills were 6,700 headshots and i own the foking Pistol in lspd blue, along with the Assault rifle and Carabiner. Mg, combat mg, micro mp in orange.

On the other side I own a opressor but havent installed the rockets until now.

19 hours ago, Dom C4rt3r said:

Yo be careful about saying stuff like this. I said the nearly the exact same and was attacked on her by two utter salt lords that seem to believe its impossible or something. 

I dunno people, have you met each other in deathmatches? Because it seems like you two deadly unstoppable one of a kind Rambo. I've played a lot of deathmatches myself and haven't meet anyone who can do 65 streak, or even more than accidentally 3 in full lobby of regular DM visitors.

But really no point to discuss, I mean every one can and go over limits, just it depends on circumstances which hasn't been posted by both of you.

I have 45 kill streak in DM, and it was Zancudo one and Lazer. I could do much better, but everyone left back then. Does it mean anything? No, because I saw people on RnG maps that hiding in cover outside Facility and rain explosives and making 10-20-30-100 kill streaks. Saw and did it myself by griefing noobs. But that's not skills or K/D thing, it's all grief and that.

Edited by Bloodytears1666

Dom C4rt3r
2 hours ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

I dunno people, have you met each other in deathmatches? Because it seems like you two deadly unstoppable one of a kind Rambo. I've played a lot of deathmatches myself and haven't meet anyone who can do 65 streak, or even more than accidentally 3 in full lobby of regular DM visitors.

But really no point to discuss, I mean every one can and go over limits, just it depends on circumstances which hasn't been posted by both of you.

I have 45 kill streak in DM, and it was Zancudo one and Lazer. I could do much better, but everyone left back then. Does it mean anything? No, because I saw people on RnG maps that hiding in cover outside Facility and rain explosives and making 10-20-30-100 kill streaks. Saw and did it myself by griefing noobs. But that's not skills or K/D thing, it's all grief and that.

Mate. When you get into a bad sport free aim deathmatch on console, anything is possible. I've seen people get killstreaks of over 70 using just the special carbine. 

Tomtomsengermany
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

My best kill streak in Death matches is 23.

I am playing all these PvP Stuff. I own the one-man-army award ( kill the whole opponent team 25 times in LTS )along with last survivour ( be the last survivour in your team and win the LTS 50x), Kill 100 package carriers, deliver 100 packages, collect 100 packages and so on. 

I completed the headbanger Award and 1000 Kills Award before ive reached Level 50 

Edited by Tomtomsengermany

Bloodytears1666
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Dom C4rt3r said:

Mate. When you get into a bad sport free aim deathmatch on console, anything is possible. I've seen people get killstreaks of over 70 using just the special carbine. 

Anywhere anything is possible. Just playing with noobs only boosts K/D. There is no way to have good K/D playing 15vs15 f*ckers, you me and this guy know and figured out this right now. That's why I said this.

Edited by Bloodytears1666