Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,566 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

vlFatkOlv

K/D

vlFatkOlv

I saw a level 509 GTA Online player with 2243.58 K/D today.

My questions are:

- is it even possible to have such a high K/D without using hacks or cheats?

- How do you even get to such a high amount of K/D ?

III-Ari-III
Posted (edited)

Its modded ratio man, report everyone with a ratio higher than 10.

And of course it's not possible, i mean one would have to kill 2200 ppl without them killing you once!, to have that kind of ratio.. there is just no way..

The most a griefer in the old days of the hydra could get was around 6 to 12 ratio.

A more realistic high ratio is like myself in my signature.. or something between 2 and 4. Any higher than 4 and you are looking into griefers and or hackers.

Edited by III-Ari-III

LL Cool L

do people still care about K/D?

joel15cat

And of course it's not possible, i mean one would have to kill 2200 ppl without them killing you once!, to have that kind of ratio.. there is just no way..

The most a griefer in the old days of the hydra could get was around 6 to 12 ratio.

A more realistic high ratio is like myself in my signature.. or something between 2 and 4. Any higher than 4 and you are looking into griefers and or hackers.

I have ratio 12. Thanks for the falsely report.

Sanches

It's possible, but you should have a patience of a Shaolin monk and be the biggest @sshole on this planet.
Or just roll out with your bois to the session, farm kills and then ask them to gift their deaths to you, so their k/d will transfer to yours.

Nutduster

It's almost definitely modded. Hypothetically, the only way to achieve this most likely would be exploiting the hell out of the jet while bouncing in and out of passive as needed to keep from ever getting killed. (Would have been easier before the explosive sniper and other effective anti-jet toys were added.) You'd also have to be really careful about which lobby you chose to crap on - full ones with feisty players are always difficult, someone WILL find a way to kill you eventually.

For reference though, I knew a guy who had an alternate account that he intentionally used just to boost k/d to ridiculous levels. He griefed in the jet and went passive anytime he crashed or was about to get shot down. That account had a k/d in the 200s. Which is still absolutely insane, so to me, 2000s seems like it almost has to be modding. If it's not, that might be the saddest person on GTA Online.

Smooth Longsack

With a k/d of 2243.58, the minimum number of kills this guy could've reached was 112,179. He would have died 50 times. So, his k/d is 112,179/50=

2243.58. Seems legi..... jk.

Halal Cyborg

Who cares about KD seriously?

You looked at his stats...why?

Are you 12 times better than all other GTA players or did you deliberately only partake in situations that were advantageous to your padding?

It's really only one or the other...

Smooth Longsack
Posted (edited)

And of course it's not possible, i mean one would have to kill 2200 ppl without them killing you once!, to have that kind of ratio.. .

First: EWW

Is This correct: 2200/1= 1100?

Derp

Edited by Smooth Longsack

wizooord
Posted (edited)

Obvious modder is obvious.

Like, today I met a lvl 524 with a 0.83 K/D but I knew he was a modder. How? He didn't have the helicopter icon in the owned hardware thingie, nor did he had a boat. I get the boat, but you didn't buy the Buzzard up until now with supposed 1000+ hours online? I call bullsh*t :3

Edited by wizooord

HARBUJAHN

Anything over 2.0 report and mute :D

Halal Cyborg
Posted (edited)

Like, today I met a lvl 524 with a 0.83 K/D but I knew he was a modder. How? He didn't have the helicopter icon in the owned hardware thingie, nor did he had a boat. I get the boat, but you didn't buy the Buzzard up until now with supposed 1000+ hours online? I call bullsh*t :3

Could have been a racer.

I knew a level 900 racer that did nothing else.

Edited by Halal Cyborg

Maineah

while that k/d is obviously modded you should be easy on reporting 10+... i'm a 10.65 with no cheats...I'm just a puzzy sniper getting cheap kills while sitting on rooftops- I don't grief, just one kill and leave them alone, most don't bother me this way. That's why my kd is so high- It certainly doesn't reflect any skill, 99% of you guys would mop me up on the ground.. I wish I could disable that feature because people generally assume i'm awsum at this game because of it.

wizooord

Could have been a racer.

I knew a level 900 racer that did nothing else.

Could have, but I'd rather immediately quit the job than let him prove me right :p

Bloodytears1666

People with ratio more than 2 has never been through deathmatches.

Neuling2000

Yes it's possible to have a 1000.00 or 2000.00 KD.

But it isn't possible to have xxxx.58 because this player must have at least something between 30 and 50 deaths and 66000 and 110000 kills if my maths are correct.

Maineah
Posted (edited)

***snip***

double post

Edited by Maineah

Smooth Longsack

Yes it's possible to have a 1000.00 or 2000.00 KD.

But it isn't possible to have xxxx.58 because this player must have at least something between 30 and 50 deaths and 66000 and 110000 kills if my maths are correct.

112,179/50=2243.58

willystylez

Anyone over 2 must be a master blaster, man

Nutduster
Posted (edited)

Oh hello, Blasterman Jr...

It is possible. Just depends how much you kill in free roam, how often you do deathmatches, how good you are at deathmatches, whether or not you play with a coordinated crew, and which ones you run as well. I had well over a 2.0 in several Halo games while playing almost nothing but team slayer games, which are basically GTA deathmatches except LESS exploitable. In fact basically everyone I ran with back then had 2.2 - 3.2, and the fact that we played together as a crew was part of why all of our stats were like that. (I was decent on my own but way better playing with a support system.)

As for our friend with the 2000+, now THAT guy isn't playing deathmatches - unless he made them himself and they're set up so he can just spam other players with explosives while they die helplessly.

Edited by Nutduster

Bloodytears1666

Oh hello, Blasterman Jr...

It is possible. Just depends how much you kill in free roam, how often you do deathmatches, how good you are at deathmatches, whether or not you play with a coordinated crew, and which ones you run as well. I had well over a 2.0 in several Halo games while playing almost nothing but team slayer games, which are basically GTA deathmatches except LESS exploitable. In fact basically everyone I ran with back then had 2.2 - 3.2, and the fact that we played together as a crew was part of why all of our stats were like that. (I was decent on my own but way better playing with a support system.)

As for our friend with the 2000+, now THAT guy isn't playing deathmatches - unless he made them himself and they're set up so he can just spam other players with explosives while they die helplessly.

I didn't said it's impossible, and I have near this by myself in GTA. The problem here is myself, if I alone against more than 2 I go through and that's K\D unfriendly move. If you play selectively or crew, so sure you will do better.

As for fake "parkour" jobs, it feels they been there day one, lol, just isn't popular nowadays.

StangOne50
Posted (edited)

Bullsh*t lol . I have a 25 kd no mods. On my other account my kd on ps4 alone is over 20 and I transferred over a year ago. There are still jet griefers with k/ds in the hundreds. You dont have to be modded to have a high kd, you just have to grief :oD

Edited by StangOne50

Nutduster

^ Ewww.

Bloodytears1666

Plus it's not that simple math as it looks. Last few month I checked mine and with 30k kills and 16k deaths only by players to make 2.0 I need to kill 2k without single death. That's real numbers, as previous poster said, only Lazer could help that:).

Gettin up

Same here. Like 12.69 Last time I saw it.

Sleepwalking

+1, i always report people who have a k/d ratio more than 10 for using exploits. I don't care if he has a %1 chance of being legit.

Shadowfennekin

Yeah, cause DMs are endless killing.... I hate PvP

Mine's either 3 or 4 something... I don't remember, only saw during a Heist lobby the other week. And the thing is, I don't pick fights. I stay out of them. Even in Adversary's I kill like 10 people before I die, and I never use the scumbag roll.

And I don't care about losing it either, I let jet pussies blow up my PVs as a MC member. You wanna go to BS be my guest.

StangOne50
Posted (edited)

+1, i always report people who have a k/d ratio more than 10 for using exploits. I don't care if he has a %1 chance of being legit.

You are no better than the players you report because you are abusing the report system which is why it does not work properly, too many false reports to go through before they even get to a legit report.

Using a jet is not an exploit, at least give me credit and report me for griefing :oD

Edited by StangOne50

Sleepwalking

You are no better than the players you report because you are abusing the report system.

Using a jet is not an exploit, at least give me credit and report me for griefing :oD

I think I am not abusing the report system. If I don't report anything suspicious then what is the logic of having a report system?

R3CON

I think I am not abusing the report system. If I don't report anything suspicious then what is the logic of having a report system?

But why do you care though?

This doesn't affect you at all. Freeroam isn't going to be any less violent because

you sent one measly report. And with the recent ban and wipe controversy going on, it's a bit ill-advised. I don't understand what you "see something, say something types" get out of all this. It literally doesn't matter what anyone else's K/D is and how they got it.