2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Slonitram

What do you think your character(s) do right after you log off GTA Online?

The Wandering Hunter

my characters all meet up in the facility which they all own and have an orgy then kill each other for a while.

but it's all in good fun because afterwards they all get hydras which they all own and bomb the sh*t out of noobs who can't have orgies and death battles in their facilities.

Edited by The Wandering Hunter

AnotherSnowCat

Races around town or looks at clothing stores

SmokesWithCigs

I made a similar thread a couple years ago. Just sayin'

Karami

Whoops...bump.

Andre

• Making Music

• DJing

• Photography

• Drawing

• Playing Righteous Slaughter 7

• Listening to Music

• Sleeping

• Reading

• Texting or Calling Aria

• Showering

• At the Muscle Sands Gym

Aria

• Modeling

• Doing Her Makeup and/or Hair

• Photography

• Drawing

• Sleeping

• Reading

• Showering

• On Bleeter

• Listening to Music

• Surfing

• Texting or Calling Andre

When They’re Together

• Shopping

• Racing

• Making Love/F*cking/Having Sex

• Eating Out

• Road Trip

• Taking Photographs

• Playing Basketball and/or Soccer

TheFroggmann

Heal.

Standard Deluxe 59

I don't know, my main character once walked out of my second character's house when I loaded in so... 

DPRK

a whole lot of drinking to forget the bloodshed 

CanadianMuscle

Staring in the mirror, questioning why he does such horrific crimes:

16gr.gif

SlammerRPM
Posted (edited)

I'd like to think that my two girls, Lexxi (the black one) and Lara (the Lara Croft-ish redhead) do all the things they can't do while in game. Since they both own the same properties I think they are girlfriends or at least roomies. I play during the overnight hours so they must sleep in (together under the sheets) till Noon and then have lunch together. Some days they head out on the sailing yacht and anchor in a good spot and get some sun or go fishing. Then complain about there not being any fish. Some days head up to Franklin's house and sneak in and use his pool and lay out. They figured out how to get in and he's away "as a guest of the state". Some times they invite some of the girls at the strip club that they are friends with. Some days they take a day trip up to the Pacific Bluffs resort or the motel lodge in the woods along the coast for some relaxation time. Also there's trips up to Two Hoots Falls or the mountain lake for some skinny dipping. Maybe the large hidden grotto on the East coast. Sometimes it's a day at Vespucci Beach and a workout with the muscleheads or getting some sun and visiting with people on the beach or hanging out on the pier playing games. Then dinner time at Al Dentes Italian restaurant or the plaza food court downtown. Or fast food from a food truck or a hot dog/ hamburger vendor. Or the popular taco truck. 

After dinner there's shopping along the Vespucci Beach Walk looking for a decent stylish swimsuit.  And a must stop at the pot shop. Not as risque anymore since it's now legal. Maybe hit the mall for a couple of hours or the ritzy shopping districts at the good stores that close early. The mall has everything but closes at dark. Fred's up in Rockford ha some interesting stuff.

In the evening it's party time. A show at Tequila-la or Splitsides. a raunchy party at the Playboy(ish) mansion where swimsuits are required and also optional. (that would be keeping them on). A movie at one of the better theaters, not the ones Michael and his friends own. A weekend must stop is Bahama Mamas, entry by guest list only. Supposedly Honkers is coming to town and they have a hush hush underground club somewhere in the city. And their girls know the difference between men and women. Again, entry by guest list only. Nikki from Vanilla Unicorn hooked us up.

Sometimes when I get disconnected fro ma session and dumped to story mode Ii see Micheal in the girls' apartment for a few seconds. I think he's cheating on his wife with one or both of them. Or, what is more likely, He's hired them for some off the books side work.

Mostly I like to think that the girls can go buy real food, bring it home and eat at table or in front of the tv. Or buy some groceries and use the stove, microwave, fridge to make something for a meal.

And don't forget coffee, lots of coffee. In house from the coffee pot or on the go from a shop. How else are they supposed to stay up and work all night?

Wanted to add that I think that my two characters secretly meet up with my friends' characters and are hatching a plot to kill Lester and make it look like an accident or natural causes. Or maybe disappear the guy into a barrel of acid. The guy's asking for it.

Also I noticed from time to time that there's ladies' underwear on the floor of their bedroom and it doesn't belong to my girls. They're doing something while I'm away.

Edited by SlammerRPM
addition

Polynoid

Colonel goes to Tequila-la to drink since he got a block from Bahama Mamas for destroying supply trucks.

Sometimes he puts some mods on and goes fishing or hunting to Raton Canyon. He dismantles and cleans the guns, meets Ms.Daniels for photoshooting, hikes Mt.Chiliad or flies over to Liberty City in GTA4 that is also installed on my PC.

Stephanie does pretty much normal girl things i guess.

PNutterSammich

Is this the zombie apocalypse?  All these threads rising from the dead today.

DON'T DEAD

OPEN INSIDE!

TNT Goes Boom!
Posted (edited)

Throwing darts on a board with a photo attached to it. The photo alternates between Simeon, Martin, Lazlow, Bryony, Al Jerome, Ron, Paige, and LJT (and by extension, Lester). Just thinking of the various ways to "teach them a lesson". Then realizing that the chance to do any of that has long since passed and there's nothing that could be done. It helps that I'm good when it comes to this game's darts minigame so my characters have lots of practice. Bullseye!

Edited by TNT Goes Boom!
Spelling correction.

whywontyoulisten
On 3/29/2018 at 12:47 PM, whywontyoulisten said:

My male character has a tattoo and some flowery swimming shorts that I know I didn't buy.

I never updated this with the fact that the tattoo is one I still haven't unlocked.

KazzMajol
Posted (edited)

my dude sits around on the couch (in his boxers) @ Tinsel Towers, reciting the dialog to all the TV shows he's seen 10,000 times over, writing sad poems about his unrequited love for Impotent Rage's assistant.

my gal does the same, except she occasionally takes a break to go look in the mirror to admire how much she looks like Sylvia Saint.

Edited by KazzMajol
sheer stubbornness

Abz2205

Hmmm I guess he watches tv, goes stripclub smokes weed. Other than that he lives a basic life 

Kiethblacklion
Posted (edited)

Since I love to fly in the game, I imagine my character is actually afraid of heights. And so he as soon as I log off he breaks down and cries, then throws up. He wakes up in the middle of the night, soaked in sweat, screaming from his experiences in the game's aircraft. And his wife (who is the CEO office secretary and former Vanilla Unicorn dancer) has to comfort him until he can go back to sleep.

Edited by Kiethblacklion

AcidXRain73

Grinding the TV. Every time I turn on my IRL TV, he's sitting on the office couch ignoring a contact mission. He may be asleep in a sitting position. I can't tell because he has sunglasses on.

Spectre "2K"

probably get their stomach pumped and eat an actual meal that doesn't consist of alcohol, soft drinks and candy

The-Great-Cornholio

turns into a npk

SlammerRPM

I've noticed when I have someone in my car and they leave the session that their character is still in the car. As I race around town they start screaming. At first chance they bail out of my car and run away screaming. 

I like to imagine my girls pulling out their secret key and opening the locked door in their apartment. Inside it's like Ned's basement dungeon from "Pulp Fiction". But mine has a hot female gimp held inside.

Slimsthiccydaskinny

She probably works the streets for the money she doesn’t need

Fish_head

Weapon cleaning detail, eating something healthy, going to the gym, maybe go running or mountain biking.

walk dog on the beach and spend the evening in the shop tinkering with my vamos steering

se7ensaint
Posted (edited)

Well, my female character, Coia Free,  i imagine that when she is done working, as it were, she spends time @ the pump and run on  Morningwood Boulevard in Rockford Hills.

After, she stops at the Bean Machine location on Heritage Way,  Her homegirl Nikki dances at the Vanilla Unicorn, and she meets up with her sometimes She usually rolls with

Chastity[ , who introduced her to Michael, one of the owners friends who has been known to be "generous" when tipping the girls.  Her and Chastity will spend time at the beach or shopping at the Prosperity Street Promenade. She grabs lunch  Lettuce Be, in the Promenade. Occasionally, she will go "visit" the old man, Michael, and swim, sunbathe, keep him "company".  She knows that sometimes he's watching, but she thinks its funny/sad. She will hit The Dungeon Crawler  occasionally. Aside from that, she is at home, smoking.

My male character, Mr. London ( Who my female character works for) is retired.

He usually just hangs out on his yacht(which is much quieter now that his formerly estranged daughter, Coia no longer uses his yacht to party. He has been  dating Infernus-  ever since the homie Franklin introduced them 6 years ago.  He started dating her after Stella left him and went back to Vice City.   His day is filled with scuba diving, parachuting. He rarely leaves the yacht. He will pop in to the club to check on Gay Tony here and there, or occasionally will work on one of the cars he is restoring. He guides  Coia through her dealings with the men that made them rich :Lamar, Martin, Simeon, and Ron. Simeon, especially, his douchebaggery knows no bounds,   as he has expressed how "good of a wife" Coia would be, with a "strong backside". He also has been having an ongoing relationship with Amanda De Santa, who has been an "unremovable force" in his life. He contemplates killing her sometimes, but likes using the cougar for fun things. With his daughter slowly gaining more of Michael;s trust, and his manipulations of Amanda,  the games have begun, in earnest.....

Edited by se7ensaint

Sonny Evans

I think softly weep in the corner of my crappy apartment. 

GT Aedan

Cleans the toilet in his vehicle warehouse

the J is for Julia

WDewBTf.png

Draw your own conclusions.

Duhillestpunk

My character

- goes to shows at Tequi-La-La

- plays guitar

- watches tv

- sleeps

SirWillC
Posted (edited)

Sleeping, showering & chilling out in their own nightclubs. 

Besides that, both of my characters (they’re siblings) visit each other’s apartments to hang out & chat about their organisations, dead mother, home country and whine about been rejected by their office assistants followed by making out on the couch or in bed to make themselves feel better.

Edited by SirWillC
Better wording.

KazzMajol
12 hours ago, SirWillC said:

(they’re siblings) making out on the couch or in bed to make themselves feel better.

Targaryen siblings?   or Lannister?   lol

Agent 14
Posted (edited)

Goes to church and donates money to less fortunate

Visits sick terminal ill kids at hospital and grant them a wish.

That's his double life. 

Just so he can feel better about all the henious crimes he commits when I'm controlling him. The only part that still innocent in him.

Edited by Agent 14