GTA LCS ANDROID, BLANK WHITE MAP?

merkz81st

I recently downloaded the GTA lbs for Android.. everything plays well no lagging no game crashes nothing it saves well.. the only thing wrong is when I try to view the map while on pause it just shows me a blank white square where the map should be.. it's fully useable u can put markers on it n I see the icons but no streets. O color no nothing.. does anyone have a solution that doesn't require uninstalling n installing I tried that.. I downloaded the apk and obb off a third party website.. any solutions please help

Shogun Pacino

"LBS"

That must've been a better version of LCS.

You DOWNLOADED it? Not buyed it?

Edited by CoolMods

Jack Lupino

I had a similar problem.

The peds appeared white and sometimes cars also.

TsEllN0.png The Essence Of Life

• 2 weeks later...

I recently downloaded the GTA lbs for Android.. everything plays well no lagging no game crashes nothing it saves well.. the only thing wrong is when I try to view the map while on pause it just shows me a blank white square where the map should be.. it's fully useable u can put markers on it n I see the icons but no streets. O color no nothing.. does anyone have a solution that doesn't require uninstalling n installing I tried that.. I downloaded the apk and obb off a third party website.. any solutions please help

Yeah, buy the game and you'll get an APK to download that includes the map texture.

Core 2 Extreme 3GHz
8GB DDR2 ECC RAM
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

"Hey, you're my dude, right?"

Yeah, buying a game is beneficial for everyone. Stop stealing, boys and girls.