2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Up2NoGood45

Confess your trolling

Big Molio

I don't think I've ever killed an AFK player more than 2 or 3 times except in the early days of the game when I was trying to unlock weapon skins and tattoos and stuff.

I wouldn't feel that bad if I DID do it, though. He could have gone passive or went into one of his properties. If you're non-passive, rubber banded in the middle of the great wide open, you deserve to get killed.

It's funny to melee kill AFK players I think. With the wrench.

This stupid video I did was 49 NPCs and one AFK player. The woman at 30:00 - I love how she staggers like a crazy drunk person ha ha

TheFroggmann

Typically I try to enrage a random and lure him to my Yacht...

Other things I do, proxies in commonly trafficked places like LSC and some "shortcut" stunt jumps.

Nutduster

^ It is shocking to me that people still fall for that. If I'm hunting someone and they are at "yacht distance" out in the ocean, I just ignore them until they end up back on land.

wizooord

I'm ashamed to admit I never once trolled anyone in game, I don't think i have the stomach for it x)

I wouldn't mind trolling those who prove themselves to be assholes but I always end up declaring my contempt for them right away and ruin any chance I might have had. I suck lol

Nutduster

I'm ashamed to admit I never once trolled anyone in game, I don't think i have the stomach for it x)

I wouldn't mind trolling those who prove themselves to be assholes

Don't wait for proof, everyone who plays this game is an asshole deep down. Or just as often, right on the surface!

secrecy274

Hm, I don't really troll people though. Only thing I can think of is that I often let people catch up to me while I'm doing Haulage just so I can laugh at them wasting their ammo at the trailer. Especially funny against Deluxos and Oppressors.

RANDOMv2

I told this one on the Stories section but it's good enough to repeat.

One night after my crew all signed off I found myself in a random race, regular race. I happened to be with some large group from the UK. Throughout the race I kept hearing them say "On your right," over and over. I asked why they kept saying it and they responded that it's "just a bit of courtesy." After that I just couldn't resist. I would come up behind someone and say "On your right" and then pull up on the left and smash them into the wall. That happened about 3 times until the race turned into the chase scene from Mad Max with British accents hurling profanities my way and all of them chasing after me.

Up2NoGood45
Posted (edited)

Here's one I haven't done in a while but I'm sure you guys have...but when you have a bounty on you get on the freeway and plant a sticky on a car and then drive just ahead of it pacing the speed. Someone comes up from behind to kill you and BOOM. It's works ridiculously often.

Edited by Up2NoGood45

Watain

I've never been much of a griefer but I definitely do some occassional trolling.

1. When I encounter players (usually griefers) while in passive mode, I always grab my most expensive rides and jump out of it as the enemy player shoots a rocket or something. I always have a good laugh seeing how they have (had*) to pay 20-27k or so.

2. Use my racing/driving skills to outrun chasers, climb Mount Chiliad and wait for them to get about halfway to the top, then parachute down and call for my ride. I'm usually in Chumash or back in LS by the time they reach the mountain top.

3. Block a door with an expensive ride, making random players blow it up and lose money.

Blasterman4EVER
Posted (edited)

If someone has a KD/R over 3.0, they get muted, and then I troll them until they quit or I'm done playing the game for the day.

As long as the features are available, I bounty, kick, mug, mercenaries, strike team, report, observe, invite, passive, quit and rejoin --- until the degenerate quits.

Anybody with a KD/R over 3.0 can automatically be reported for griefing at any time.

But I go further. The millions I make exist solely to make this game a completely miserable experience for everyone with inflated KD/Rs. Most of the time, my efforts to ruin the experiences of KD/R pole-strokers is less marked if they're below 3.0.

But if the KD/R is over 3.0, you are dead. You have no life. You will not be able to think about anyone except me when you turn the system off. I mute and unmute and send messages that make the person question the validity of his existence. You must strike deep at the heart of people like these. They must be ruined or else there is no justice in GTAO.

Of course, I don't resort to degenerate tactics like suicide, glitching, or modding.

When I can accumulate a group of friends, we take turns rotating all malicious features against that person (bounties, mugging, etc.). Also, CEO work like most wanted, and just stay glued right on top of the degenerate KD/R pole stroker for the entire 10 minutes so that he can't fire a shot without getting destroyed by the police.

The only thing more entertaining than spending my time ruining GTAO for KD/R pole-stroking degenerates are full playlists of fun jobs, which almost never happen.

So yeah, I troll the living f*ck out of people with KD/Rs over 2.0. They're all absolute trash at this game. They won't play deathmatches. They're garbage. Absolute garbage.

If you care at all about the soul of gaming, you will destroy and mutilate these pieces of garbage every time you get a chance. Report them en masse until they are banned or thrown into bad sport.

The surest sign of a player being garbage is him having a KD/R over 2.0. So yeah, no mercy for these losers. I'll admit I troll them with impunity.

Edited by Blasterman4EVER

Is this The Guy?

I miss the HPV. Last I remember trolling hard was getting the HPV and rigging it with a car bomb, that was of course before everyone starting using passive mode to get the HPV

I also used to chew my food really loud while using the free crap ps4 mic.

CrysisAverted

If someone has a KD/R over 3.0, they get muted, and then I troll them until they quit or I'm done playing the game for the day.

come at me

SvALJzy.png?1

Is this The Guy?

I too have a k/d over 3.0

I only have like 4K kills though lol

REXX

Fake Dubsta 2s rigged with a bomb.

This dude gets it! One of the OG methods right here! Props!

xwinkx_girlYakuza
Posted (edited)

Tailing jets griefers, flying bikes and flying cars griefers in passive with my Savage. They get paranoid and would constantly have to check their six afraid i'll get out of passive and kill them(i'd never get out of passive at an advantage point just to kill someone, that's just low even for killing tryhards). That usually keeps them from griefing other players in the lobby for awhile until they realized i'm just trolling them :pp

Edited by xwinkx_girlYakuza

Chimpokomon
Posted (edited)

ui ui ui

Edited by Chimpokomon

Chimpokomon
Posted (edited)

Fake Dubsta 2s rigged with a bomb.

Fake? I used a real one. Park it at LSC with a bomb, nobody can resist the chrome.

Yes, just an ordinary Dubsta made to look like a D2 in LSC.

Edited by Chimpokomon

Nutduster
Posted (edited)

As long as the features are available, I bounty, kick, mug, mercenaries, strike team, report, observe, invite, passive, quit and rejoin --- until the degenerate quits.

Anybody with a KD/R over 3.0 can automatically be reported for griefing at any time.

But I go further. The millions I make exist solely to make this game a completely miserable experience for everyone with inflated KD/Rs. Most of the time, my efforts to ruin the experiences of KD/R pole-strokers is less marked if they're below 3.0.

But if the KD/R is over 3.0, you are dead. You have no life. You will not be able to think about anyone except me when you turn the system off. I mute and unmute and send messages that make the person question the validity of his existence. You must strike deep at the heart of people like these. They must be ruined or else there is no justice in GTAO.

Of course, I don't resort to degenerate tactics like suicide, glitching, or modding.

When I can accumulate a group of friends, we take turns rotating all malicious features against that person (bounties, mugging, etc.). Also, CEO work like most wanted, and just stay glued right on top of the degenerate KD/R pole stroker for the entire 10 minutes so that he can't fire a shot without getting destroyed by the police.

The only thing more entertaining than spending my time ruining GTAO for KD/R pole-stroking degenerates are full playlists of fun jobs, which almost never happen.

So yeah, I troll the living f*ck out of people with KD/Rs over 2.0. They're all absolute trash at this game. They won't play deathmatches. They're garbage. Absolute garbage.

If you care at all about the soul of gaming, you will destroy and mutilate these pieces of garbage every time you get a chance. Report them en masse until they are banned or thrown into bad sport.

The surest sign of a player being garbage is him having a KD/R over 2.0. So yeah, no mercy for these losers. I'll admit I troll them with impunity.

This is pathetic, and you are pathetic. Good God. By the way, my k/d is about 3.9, and when I run into morons like you who start sh*t with me for no reason, I murder the f*ck out of them, then send them a message that says only "XD", and then I block them and forget they ever existed. In short, I hope I run into you and if I do you're going to be a very angry little lunatic that night.

Edited by Nutduster

gtafan26
Posted (edited)

This is pathetic, and you are pathetic. Good God. By the way, my k/d is about 3.9, and when I run into morons like you who start sh*t with me for no reason, I murder the f*ck out of them, then send them a message that says only "XD", and then I block them and forget they ever existed. In short, I hope I run into you and if I do you're going to be a very angry little lunatic that night.

He just openly stated that he falsely reports players for no reason other than having a high K/D ration, which is against the TOS I do believe.

Edited by gtafan26

Blasterman4EVER
Posted (edited)

Dude, you're the most pathetic person in the forums. Angry, sad avatar pic. Glib responses. Generally dark disposition. Still stroking that KD/R pole to ease your conscience on the fact that you are garbage at this game.

Responses like the one here understate your deplorable character.

I offered you to play me in a list of deathmatches years ago, right before I blocked you (this is the third post I've read from you since then), but you took the coward's way out, just as I'm sure you would in free mode, so you can go on thinking whatever you want, because you and I and everyone who knows what it means to play a game legitimately knows that you're completely irrelevant. You glitch, you cheat, you exploit. You are not good at this game.

I put fighting in a playlist set to Rockstar deathmatches and LTS on the table, and you were a coward about it. You're below acknowledging, so you should take this response as a sort of consolation prize for being so terrible at this game, because it is absolutely the last time you will ever have the privilege of being addressed by me.

I'm also pretty sure that you're the type to report this post, because I'm sure it hurts your feelings and makes you angry to be told the truth about how you play. So... read this post while you can.

You are below me and every other legit player, and you know it. Now leave me alone. Add me to your ignore preferences.

Edited by Blasterman4EVER

Nutduster
Posted (edited)

This is the last time I am ever replying to you about anything, and I'm only doing it now to set the record straight for the benefit of anyone who might make the mistake of thinking you know what you're talking about. If you have an ounce of integrity you would admit that you know NOTHING about me and have no basis for any of the bullsh*t you're spewing.

1. My avatar pic is not "angry and sad." It's the main character from an old TV show (Twin Peaks), you nitwit. This guy, often depicted cheerfully drinking a cup of coffee and eating pie: https://78.media.tumblr.com/57882e02ef7b5bcb6e8d5437fd752728/tumblr_inline_njj17eP82A1qlr65v.jpg

2. If you think I'm "garbage at the game" you are welcome to show up in my free roam lobby any old time. As opposed to making judgments on me based on nothing but a single stat in a game where stats are ridiculously pliable.

3. I have no memory of you challenging me to anything (and the fact that you remember any such thing is contemptible - what kind of record are you trying to break for holding grudges?). Did I even reply to it? I fight in free roam though, I don't like death matches in this game. Before you rush to say it's because I'm "garbage," I used to play MLG Halo matches and design arena maps for that game. I have no problem with competitive play, I just think it sucks in GTA, plain and simple. Rockstar can't design a balanced death match to save their lives, the matchmaking sucks (actually doesn't even exist really), the team balancing sucks, and load times to go between game modes and free roam are terrible. So I treat this game as just a place to goof off - that's what it is good at. GTA fights are just rock-paper-scissors, there's not a lot of skill involved. (If I want to play an actual competitive game now, I fire up Rocket League.)

4. This is the first time I can remember you directly accusing me of cheating, glitching and exploiting, instead of just insinuating in your roundabout, little-bitch way. Here are facts for you: I have glitched for cash (mostly recently, I didn't for the first few years of the game). But I don't use cheats in free roam PvP, and my post history on this forum should tell you exactly what I think of those who do. I have lobbied EXTENSIVELY for fixing passive mode and EWO to be non-exploitable. I have complained endlessly about wall breaches, the Deluxo speed glitch, and many similar issues that people use to farm kills. I lobbied for years for the jet to be nerfed, and praised the addition of the explosive sniper as a viable counter to it; before that I lobbied for the tank to be nerfed and praised Rockstar when they did so. Where the f*ck you get off calling me a PvP cheater when my post history says the exact opposite is amazing to me. But as always you are welcome to look me up in the game and find out the hard way. I guarantee you I won't go passive, kill myself, or use a glitch, but before we are done, you might.

You wanna know the real reason my k/d is much higher than yours, little fella? It's because I'm a hell of a lot smarter than you. Now don't talk to me again, psycho.

Edited by Nutduster

gtafan26

Laying a bunch of anti vehicle mines at the entrance of an import/export garage whilst the player is either enroute back to it or is inside prepping for a delivery. It's surprising how many people fail to be aware of their surroundings.

I will do this from time to time.

Red Lynx 23

Lurking about and gas bombing afk players with my Akula. Sorry for the short video, I barely had any space left for editor footage.

GenericGTAO
Posted (edited)

The orbital cannon is the king of trolling. I have four of them. The cool downs for them can almost be avoided by switching characters/account. It does take a lot of loading but worth it for messengers who go passive rather than fighting.

Edited by GenericGTAO

Voodoo-Hendrix

Once I grabbed a purple Sentinel XS and rigged it with an ignitiom bomb.

Because no once fell for the trap, I brought a Cargobob and droped it near a random, he entered the car and boom!

Aside from that, I rarely troll, I'm not cunning enough.

thepiebaker

When helping a bud with his ddh i parked my tank on a randumbs car at the pb facility. Car did not blow up but theyd have to move my tank without explosives. They spawn killed us as we left the facility only to get reckt when my bud and i werent in a loading screen. You could hear their screams of REEEEEEEEEEEEE into our party chat.

Freddie Gecko

Get on the mic an ask if my headset is turned on?

Play dumb (not hard)

Breathe arkwardly

Say alrighty then more times than is alright

Make uncomfortable gasping noises choosing a new set of clothes or paintjob for car

Ask if somebody can "pick me up?"

Acuse players of hacking with a KDR over 1

Invite vexed players to yacht

Leave session

secrecy274

This must be the most pathetic troll I've ever seen... and he thinks it's justified and even proud of it. And all because of a single stat that it's so easy to inflate without even trying. I'm sure we all here have had that one low (or even sometimes high) ranked guy who are just plain bad yet continues to throw himself at you.

0wn996

When the game actively encourages you to take down organisations that are doing whatever kind of activity.... is it trolling if you do what the game asks you every now and then? (only on collect missions, if someone is selling i'll leave them alone)

Ow and the bigger the crew is, the more motivation i feel to go and take them out :)

Anyways in free roam my rule is that anything is fine except spawnkilling and "taking the easy way out".

Big Molio

When the game actively encourages you to take down organisations that are doing whatever kind of activity.... is it trolling if you do what the game asks you every now and then?

I would say no, it is valid gameplay, but many here consider you to be the scum of the earth if you do.