Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,242 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Up2NoGood45

Confess your trolling

fw3

Oh man, it's hard to count the ways.

I had a thread about "baiting" other players (Best Bait Tactics in Luring Other Players To You?) which covers some of them, but my favorites would have to be:

• Feigning AFK with a proximity mine placed strategically a few feet away.
• Riding a motorcycle loaded with stickies along side other players, then BAM.
• Planting stickies on a vehicle in key locations and sniping with with explosive rounds from afar when players get curious.
• Run around wanted players in Passive, blocking their shots at police, yet, cops can still shoot them.

And much, much more! ;)

mAvty97rskONYXYZImx-Qg_0_0.jpg

Rammer2k

When bored, I would rush towards LSIA in the mission LS Connection while everyone went to the hack site. Once they finished, the supply plane would spawn. I would get in, and start flying around. People would have no clue why the plane was flying around everywhere. The reactions I heard after they crashed their jets/choppers/etc trying to get me were pretty funny. After about 15mins, I would bail, and parachute at Madrazzo's for a nice cash reward.

BOOGIEMAN219
Posted (edited)

I like to fly my rogue and bomb people or use the explosive guns, really though im trying to provoke people into a dog fight.

Its not easy hitting ground targets with a rogue unlike a laser so I kinda feel like its justified.

I used to hit biker sales missions and whatever else but that was when I first started playing, now since I understand what they go through I help them with my rogue.

Edited by BOOGIEMAN219

xARMEDx

Trolling is so 2013 ps3

xxi

I used to park my Donk on top of objectives with my vehicle set to passengers only while in passive. Sitting on top of a motorcycle that someone just has to get on to win the challenge, and cackling madly as three or four guys take turns shooting each other, climbing into my passenger seat,then get shot themselves. Best part, since it was a motorcycle on its side, the bigger the vehicle they might have tried to push it out from under me with, the less likely that was to work. Fortunately, none of them could think that far, and simply kept trying to remove me from my car.

this made me chuckle out loud.

I've baited players by standing in middle of the road pretending to be afk then blow us all up with some c4, parked my vehicle in the blue marker outside my office, anyone who exits via ground ends ends up behind the building, also a few passive kills on try hards. I'm sure there's more but my friends have done funnier things.

Trolling is so 2013 ps3

tenor.gif

TheSadisticOwl
Posted (edited)

I drive backwards in Hotring Races to crash into other players, as my way to say "f*ck you" to such a letdown from Rockstar. To those who have a problem with that, simply set it to non-contact. That's all.

Edited by TheSadisticOwl

HARBUJAHN

Innocent of all charges

Dragon_Of_Tragedy

The only time I have ever heavy trolled in 4 years is using deluxo speed glitch.

It was so nice grounding jets.😂

GhillieMaster
Posted (edited)

Going backwards in Hotring Races for the memes

Edited by GhillieMaster

The First Hunter

I once filled the entrance of La Mesa warehouse with proximity mines

SkylineGTRFreak

I once filled the entrance of La Mesa warehouse with proximity mines

I Think we all did that at least once

Zader

I read out sexually aggressive texts to the whole lobby and name drop the senders.

I also use the Rocket Voltic to launch cars and kill people, or put personal vehicles in the ocean or petrol pumps, all while passive.

Awesom-0

:lol: ​During "A Titan of a Job", i like to crash the semi-truck into the small plane that is parked outside of the hanger when a player gets into it, killing them in the process.

Chrome Toyota Prius

I used to purposefully follow people who are on mic around and honk my horn at them to creep them out. Sometimes I'd send them nonsensical messages like "Kitty has a bus!", "Your character has no eyelashes", "I support the bubonic plague", or "Watch out for that puppy." for the hell of it. I got some great laughs out of their responses.

D9fred95

I used to park my Gang Burrito next to the Rockford Hills LSC and watch people attempt to save it.

Pretty mundane compared to most trolling but I'm not much of a trolling type.

Silencer555
Posted (edited)

I planted mines randomly in high traffic places with the Insurgent Pickup Custom. Everytime some poor soul drove over them, I sent them a text saying, "Sorry, those were for the cops".

I've gotten away with so many kills without pissing too many people off. I've never felt so innocently evil in freemode.

Edited by Silencer555

Zader

I planted mines randomly in high traffic places with the Insurgent Pickup Custom. Everytime some poor soul drove over them, I sent them a text saying, "Sorry, those were for the cops".

I've gotten away with so many kills without pissing too many people off. I've never felt so innocently evil in freemode.

God, I've done this before. They'll almost always let it slide if you say it was, definitely, for sure, not meant for them.

I repeatedly proxied the hospital helipad, the one a certain jetsh*tter had been exclusively using, and watched him climb into them over and over, just repeatedly texting him that they weren't meant to kill him. The proxies weren't even hidden, they were just sitting there, easily shot or seen. I think he was my favourite.

GenericGTAO
Posted (edited)

I created a race, called lowrider race, the descripton said "must use lowrider, do not use normal muscle car." You essentially drove through alot of alleys near the strip club. There are concrete barrier than you must use hydraloics to boost over. The check points are inaccessible with a normal car. I thought I was being creative. But I realized pretty quickly I have created a race to simply farm wins because 99% of players were too dumb to complete. I played it another 20 times before I got bored.

I have added many a troll, added one of their crew, blocked the troll, switched to another account and done the same, and followed them for months, they cant even send a message to me at that point, but I can join them with immpunity.

Edited by GenericGTAO

Sandpanther

Laying a bunch of anti vehicle mines at the entrance of an import/export garage whilst the player is either enroute back to it or is inside prepping for a delivery. It's surprising how many people fail to be aware of their surroundings.

Big Molio
Posted (edited)

Laying a bunch of anti vehicle mines at the entrance of an import/export garage whilst the player is either enroute back to it or is inside prepping for a delivery. It's surprising how many people fail to be aware of their surroundings.

Also, driving the APC through the Los Santos Customs by the shopping mall laying mines at the two entrances whilst somebody is in there getting their car re-fettled.

I think my favourite though is repeatedly running people over each time they try and get up. It's childish as hell but funny.

Edited by Big Molio

davey1975pafc

I'm the biggest troll on there.

I switch my ps4 on, load up and complete missions/races etc with my legit 369.

That seems a good enough reason to be called a troll I've noticed 😂

FuturePastNow

Fake Dubsta 2s rigged with a bomb.

Fake? I used a real one. Park it at LSC with a bomb, nobody can resist the chrome.

KWF1981

Gonna have to nab this one and have some cheeky smiles. Lol. What a crafty idea.

I think my favourite though is repeatedly running people over each time they try and get up. It's childish as hell but funny.

This is just as much fun now as it was the very first time I did it, man, never gets old. Same with the firetruck, and the RCV for the water cannon. You can literally feel their rage steaming through the mic, lol. And, god damn it, it's annoying as hell when done back. So simple, so frustrating. Just awesome.

eshenk

Name them.

I've done some underhanded stuff in the game no doubt. Most recent was during the reverse driving challenge I could not catch up to the leader so called Merryweather on him :lol:

I thought it was hilarious but the guy who lost ( I won LOL) did NOT think it was funny at all and spent the next 10 mins trying to kill me while I ran from him with brays of laughter that I couldn't control.

Pretty dirty for sure but I thought it was funny. I would have laughed if someone did it to me.

Couldn't help to notice your handle, which surprisingly enough, would suggest you would not be the kind to do such things!

UKPortista
Posted (edited)

Put me some raw meat in the grinder the other night....

Q7edDYQl.jpg?1

...poor guy had rubber banded his controller and gone AFK.....and I just couldn't help myself. Felt bloody awful afterwards...so I apologised, helped him with some jobs and now we are friends.

I still feel ashamed, though....absolutely not my finest hour on GTAO

Edited by UKPortista

Nutduster
Posted (edited)

^ I just can't do that. I get nothing out of it and I just don't care that much about k/d. I don't think I've ever killed an AFK player more than 2 or 3 times except in the early days of the game when I was trying to unlock weapon skins and tattoos and stuff.

I wouldn't feel that bad if I DID do it, though. He could have gone passive or went into one of his properties. If you're non-passive, rubber banded in the middle of the great wide open, you deserve to get killed.

Edited by Nutduster

Sleepwalking
Posted (edited)

^ I just can't do that. I get nothing out of it and I just don't care that much about k/d. I don't think I've ever killed an AFK player more than 2 or 3 times except in the early days of the game when I was trying to unlock weapon skins and tattoos and stuff.

I wouldn't feel that bad if I DID do it, though. He could have gone passive or went into one of his properties. If you're non-passive, rubber banded in the middle of the great wide open, you deserve to get killed.

I hate when a player goes afk in a stupid contact mission. Few times I failed missions just killing stupid fools over and over.

Also these days I never drive my car without passive mod. People love putting explosives everywhere, especially los santos customs.

Edited by Sleepwalking

Smooth Longsack

I like to stunt on people with my chrome alpha-z1, flying as low as possible with a smoke trail. If they shoot at me, it's potentially very ON.

The Wandering Hunter

i like to ram things with the avenger

The Wandering Hunter

:lol: ​During "A Titan of a Job", i like to crash the semi-truck into the small plane that is parked outside of the hanger when a player gets into it, killing them in the process.

this is why we can't have nice things