2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

taken250

I found out a trick to use your underused armoured vehicles again.

taken250

I remember when I was so excited to buy the APC, the Half-track, the Insurgent, Insurgent Pickup, Nightshark, etc. But it seems the oppressors, the deluxos, the vigilantes, and the new planes have ruined that for that.

With their vehicles being able to constantly spam rockets without cool down turned the most amored vehicles into mince meat. Especially the oppressor and the deluxo since they can fly.

I couldn't remember the last time I used my APC or my Khanjali....until now.

The trick is simple.

GET 5 STARS!!!

The players will simply lock on the numerous cops around you and they will have a hard time locking on to you with endless cops around.

Gaffa
Posted (edited)

10/10 guide.

Will be using it daily.

:/

Edited by Gaffa™

Nutduster
Posted (edited)

10/10 guide.

Will be using it daily.

:/

It's actually helpful advice that a lot of people won't know or will forget about, but thanks for weighing in.

Edited by Nutduster

Gaffa
Posted (edited)

Yeah, these days I'm surprised how much "helpful advice" and "common sense" mean the same thing. I'm sorry dude, it's limited scope for a guide when people can just switch to homing off.
There's also a more apt "Guide's & Strategies" section of the forum which had to be scrolled past for this.

Edited by Gaffa™

Chrome Toyota Prius

That actually sounds hilarious. Imagine you're trying to blow up some dude in his chrome armored kuruma, but he has a massive writhing convoy following him everywhere and screaming "INBRED DICKWAD!" and "CAN'T WE DROP A MISSILE ON THIS MORON?".

Mexicola9302

Yeah well they can just use unguided missiles then.

Skeve613

Considering the Insurgent Pickup and Nightshark (maybe the APC....? Haven't tested myself) can both literally take more missiles than any of the ground vehicles with missiles can hold, it's not that hard to get away provided you haven't taken too much damage already.

Getting a bunch of cops to follow you is massively beneficial with the Khanjali however, because it can't take nearly as many rockets as the vehicles noted above, but can basically run through cops cars without taking damage like a Rhino would and the driver is essentially immune to gunfire.... the same is not true of whoever is trying to fire missiles at you, however, and I've gotten numerous Oppressor riders killed thanks to them hitting or being shot by cops.

Pedinhuh

I got two words for ya:

Phantom Custom

;)

Bloodytears1666

Problem here that APC and Insurgent have been designed for long range battle and don't protect you from cops themselves.

SilverRST

That actually sounds hilarious. Imagine you're trying to blow up some dude in his chrome armored kuruma, but he has a massive writhing convoy following him everywhere and screaming "INBRED DICKWAD!" and "CAN'T WE DROP A MISSILE ON THIS MORON?".

LOL

The cops and merryweathers really screams funny things.

And I'd take either the Insurgent pick-up Custom or Nightshark. APC gets rekt easily it's not even fun anymore.

taken250

Considering the Insurgent Pickup and Nightshark (maybe the APC....? Haven't tested myself) can both literally take more missiles than any of the ground vehicles with missiles can hold, it's not that hard to get away provided you haven't taken too much damage already.

Getting a bunch of cops to follow you is massively beneficial with the Khanjali however, because it can't take nearly as many rockets as the vehicles noted above, but can basically run through cops cars without taking damage like a Rhino would and the driver is essentially immune to gunfire.... the same is not true of whoever is trying to fire missiles at you, however, and I've gotten numerous Oppressor riders killed thanks to them hitting or being shot by cops.

Yeah but it's good for the Khanjali or APC players. They sadly don't take as much punishment as the Insurgent or Nightshark

The Wandering Hunter

it's effective

unfortunately they'll still get hits and you'll die a little later. and good luck hitting an oppressor with an apc.

flexcreator
Posted (edited)

I have another tip - just exit the vehicle. If the person is so bad that he needs a lock on in order to hit you, you can take him down with a sniper.

If he is good enough to missle you without a lock on - the police trick won't help you anyway.

I remember when I was so excited to buy the APC, the Half-track, the Insurgent, Insurgent Pickup, Nightshark, etc. But it seems the oppressors, the deluxos, the vigilantes, and the new planes have ruined that for that.

These vehicles are still up-to-date and can be very useful if you know the ways.

good luck hitting an oppressor with an apc.

You don't need luck, you need to stay mobile and drive towards the bike. Wait until hes out of missles or crashed into a wall. Smash the guy and use proximity mines.

In case of Deluxo -

. Edited by flexcreator

BLACK DYNAM1TE

​

True. But you'll have to be dealing with a very experienced troll for them to pull this off if they're using flight mode with the Oppressor or Deluxo so this tip does have some effectiveness. Even skilled pilots know hitting moving targets without lock on is about timing and maneuvers even with traditional aircracts, and a pain with non-traditional.

I don't see Vigilantes (no pun intended)on the streets like most players seem to, but I figure planting or tossing proximity mines out the windows is recommended for those, the Stromberg, and other land pursuits.

Nutduster

Most people can't hit a moving target with an unguided missile to save their lives. Hell, many can't even hit a stationary target.

taken250

Most people can't hit a moving target with an unguided missile to save their lives. Hell, many can't even hit a stationary target.

Thank you! I find it easier to hit targets unguided with the buzzard then the oppressor or deluxo

taken250

Whenever I use my Khanjali I use the cops to my advantage.

Yugimori-sama
Posted (edited)

Or you can just use the flare gun to direct a auto-lock missile away from you.

Edited by genji-hiroshi

taken250
8 hours ago, genji-hiroshi said:

Or you can just use the flare gun to direct a auto-lock missile away from you.

That too