Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

gold_fish

[REL] KAM's GTA Scripts (2018)

Recommended Posts

santosvagos

Does anyone here know why the place just lights up after exporting ?? I don't know why this white light appear after exporting . ( note that i don't do anything to file . I just export the original file of the game ) please help !!
https://imgur.com/bVpwjqU
https://imgur.com/bVpwjqU

 

Edited by santosvagos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gold_fish
1 hour ago, Tut Greco said:

@gold_fish when exporting models without any modifiers stacked it exports 100%.

 

when exporting with vertex colors (illum+color) it outputs [Error] : write geometry and then the model exported is broken and can't be loaded into game. any idea how to solve this problem? 

 

when collapsing the vertex color and illum modifiers, it exports well, but model still gets corrupted. thus i must go back to my backup .max file.

 

fixed by reopening the max file and reassigning vertex paint 

strangely you do export)

 

I have been using my script for a long time, including with the prelite and all successfully without a single error

 

before exporting, collapse all modifiers in the modifier stack, convert to editable poly and then export your model

 

You can throw off the scene with the model, I will check the export, but only if your stage version is not higher than 2014 max (2009 is better)

Edited by gold_fish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gold_fish
40 minutes ago, santosvagos said:

Does anyone here know why the place just lights up after exporting ?? I don't know why this white light appear after exporting . ( note that i don't do anything to file . I just export the original file of the game ) please help !!
https://imgur.com/bVpwjqU
https://imgur.com/bVpwjqU

 

To save the original prelite SA, load the model with the cam script 2018, then export it with the pressed buttons of prelit, the export should be done with the following settings:

iCJgjJV.png

 

if after export the prelite is not preserved anyway, then please send me the log of your export (F11 key) and the max scene with the finished model that you export to DFF

Edited by gold_fish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
santosvagos

https://imgur.com/J0hDP8q
https://imgur.com/X6AbYkx
Applying your setting , it turns out like this but i think there is a very interesting thing i wonder if you know anything about this .
After exporting the model , i found it broken as you can see in these pics so i decided to import it again  and export it with the same setting as yours one more time . The model turns to be normal . Weird right ?? Here is the log as well .
 


=====================================
:           DFF Export LOG          :
=====================================

 = info =
   geometry: 1
   light:22
   dummy: 0

   [1] Object001
     Verts: 1665  Tris: 834
     - Light
     - UV1
     - Vertex Color
     - Night Vertex Color
     - 2dfx: light (22)
     write data..
     data writed

file:D:\Unity\btoland2_las.dff exported!
 

Edited by santosvagos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gold_fish
5 hours ago, santosvagos said:

https://imgur.com/J0hDP8q
https://imgur.com/X6AbYkx
Applying your setting , it turns out like this but i think there is a very interesting thing i wonder if you know anything about this .
After exporting the model , i found it broken as you can see in these pics so i decided to import it again  and export it with the same setting as yours one more time . The model turns to be normal . Weird right ?? Here is the log as well .
 


=====================================
:           DFF Export LOG          :
=====================================

 = info =
   geometry: 1
   light:22
   dummy: 0

   [1] Object001
     Verts: 1665  Tris: 834
     - Light
     - UV1
     - Vertex Color
     - Night Vertex Color
     - 2dfx: light (22)
     write data..
     data writed

file:D:\Unity\btoland2_las.dff exported!
 

you probably accidentally shifted the model relative to the center, try to load the original model again with a script and straight away export it back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
santosvagos
8 hours ago, gold_fish said:

you probably accidentally shifted the model relative to the center, try to load the original model again with a script and straight away export it back

 Thank you i really appreciate your help !!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
santosvagos
On 12/23/2018 at 12:57 AM, gold_fish said:

you probably accidentally shifted the model relative to the center, try to load the original model again with a script and straight away export it back

Sorry if i spammed but i do really need your help. When i apply new texture , no matter how many time i import and re-export the model still remains the same . 
https://imgur.com/X6AbYkx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gold_fish
7 hours ago, santosvagos said:

Sorry if i spammed but i do really need your help. When i apply new texture , no matter how many time i import and re-export the model still remains the same . 
https://imgur.com/X6AbYkx

you probably didn't completely change the texture. Look at whether the changed texture is displayed on the render in 3ds max.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
santosvagos
8 hours ago, gold_fish said:

you probably didn't completely change the texture. Look at whether the changed texture is displayed on the render in 3ds max.

I don't know why but your script work like a charm with other map models except the ones i 've  been asking you . Thank you so much for your time and help !!! i really appreciate it .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
deltaCJ

Goldfish these scripts are amazing! Keep it up!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_F_

Guys I have very strange problem. It´s been a while since I last used 3ds Max, but now I got new computer and decided try again.

 

Now whenever I try to show/hide the texture, it just goes black and the button (2) just stops working

ZT0CPIO.jpg

Interestingly though when I render, everything is correct again...

 

Also I have both 2012 and 2016 versions installed and it happens exactly the same thing on both...

 

I think it has something to do with the GTA Material, because when I use the "Standard" in the material editor it works as supposed to...

 

Also I should mention, I get this error when I open my old scenes

2l4fZv8.jpg

Edited by _F_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.