Corrupt Game Data please reboot or reinstall the game

Rowdy1567
Posted (edited)

PC system-

AMD-10 APU

2.3 GHz proccesor

6GB RAM

512 MB vram

Now I know what your thinking "This guy has this problem because of his PC" NOO there's no possible way because, GTA 5 has ran at 20-30 Fps on story mode and Online since December!! I've never had an issue!! The issue is now my Game stops after 20-30 minutes of play in GTA online and story mode!! Ever since the San Andreas Sport Dlc update this has happened.. I've tried everything that YouTube has shown and it still doesn't work!! I've reinstalled the game twice... I've verified Game files twice and still it does the same thing.. I've also tried turning off all Anti virus, Restarted my pc, everything!!! I've wasted so much time trying to fix it... when before the update it was running great!! I just wish someone knew my issue... I'm using gta 5 without steam

Edited by Rowdy1567

eshenk
Posted (edited)

PC system-

AMD-10 APU

2.3 GHz proccesor

6GB RAM

512 MB vram

Now I know what your thinking "This guy has this problem because of his PC" NOO there's no possible way because, GTA 5 has ran at 20-30 Fps on story mode and Online since December!! I've never had an issue!! The issue is now my Game stops after 20-30 minutes of play in GTA online and story mode!! Ever since the San Andreas Sport Dlc update this has happened.. I've tried everything that YouTube has shown and it still doesn't work!! I've reinstalled the game twice... I've verified Game files twice and still it does the same thing.. I've also tried turning off all Anti virus, Restarted my pc, everything!!! I've wasted so much time trying to fix it... when before the update it was running great!! I just wish someone knew my issue... I'm using gta 5 without steam

512 Mb vRam? That is SO 1990s, LOL. Even Today's consoles have more power. Couldn't you at least pony up some cash for a more reasonable graphics card? On to your issue though, you have to identify first a pattern. Once a pattern has been established, it will be easier for you to narrow down the offending suspect.

I had an issue where I would crash as soon as I entered the city via Heli, Jet, or vehicle. As long as I stayed on the northern part of the map, I could play for however long I wanted. My thoughts then shifted to recent mods I had added, one of which was the latest beta vegetation and props ymap. While browsing through my DLCs, I saw at the bottom the realism mod I added long ago. I knew that the realism mod added many of it's own trees and such. Looking through both the realism and beta, veg, and props mods, I found two identical ytp files! They were for fanpalms! I simply removed the ytp file for the realism mod, and preto, issue solved! Thinks along the lines of how I went about troubleshooting my own issue, and you will get closer to your own resolution.

Edited by eshenk

Rowdy1567

I have a laptop that's why it's so low Graphics Card... I may get a HP omen later in the future

jhay4
Posted (edited)

PC

I-7-7700K CPU @ 4.2GHZ

16GB RAM

GTX 1080

80-120fps

It doesn't have anything to do with specs...this only happens to me online (It started after I came back a few days ago after stopping in February) and I've been playing GTA Online on and off for a little over a year. I've already opened a support ticket with Rockstar and they had me reinstall the game etc to no avail. I'll keep you updated on any solutions I come across.

Edited by jhay4

gilby

Two very different systems having the same basic problem suggests a similar cause. In both of your cases I'd suggest that overheating is occurring.