Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,002 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

metoxys

PSA regarding the performance of all of the new DLC vehicles

metoxys

No sh*t Sherlock, we're simply stating OUR opinions, which plenty others share as evident by many of the SSASS car appreciation threafs.

no, like, it's not even an opinion

the new cars are absolute trash on anything that's not a perfectly flat road, because every bump will decelerate them while accelerating other cars

in addition, the new cars have super bouncy trash suspensions (because of the flags), so basically they are completely unsuitable for not only racing but also driving in this game

nido997

thread up , again :)

how high is the chance that R* would get rid of these flags in the next DLC ?

because I actually want the Taipan for 1.3 mil. and I was thinking about bying it now ...

AUScowboy
Posted (edited)

Could go either way IMO. Mach said he 99.9% thought they would be fixed, but I think he was simply speculating. Surely the team the still works on GTAO has to have noticed it as well as seen the unanimous displeasure voiced here and on social media..

Edited by AUScowboy

Above Omnipotence

LOL The handling flags were purposely put there, they'll be removed when this huge upcoming update releases. A good businesses strategy. LOL

RetroStyle

That sounds like a good dose of R* logic. Aggravating nearly every car enthusiast with car ruining unnecessary flags that not only make the cars akward to drive, but place them in the bottom of their respective classes, in a racing centered update, then removing them later to look like they care. I have serious doubts as to whether R* even bothered testing their sad attempt to thwart curb boosting, or they were interns becuz the real devs are scrambling to get rdr2 out by oct.

crsN

I do not know if it's such a good strategy. Many people have not bought any SSASSS cars due to handling flags.

AStiffBreeze

I do not know if it's such a good strategy. Many people have not bought any SSASSS cars due to handling flags.

I've only bought the mini. Mostly because of the handling flags, but lack of garage space was also an issue.

SigmaTwelve

So, while Im fairly new to the forums, Ive been playing GTA since 2015, and these new vehicles kinda suck.

I sent Rockstar a ticket complaining about these flags, thinking that might help, and theyre asking for a video of the problem. Its like, really, you guys are the ones that added this into the game and you want proof?

On a side note, I hope the GTX is at least competitive if/when the flags are removed. Of looks so cool, its kinda sad it underperforms.

Mach1bud

So, while Im fairly new to the forums, Ive been playing GTA since 2015, and these new vehicles kinda suck.

I sent Rockstar a ticket complaining about these flags, thinking that might help, and theyre asking for a video of the problem. Its like, really, you guys are the ones that added this into the game and you want proof?

On a side note, I hope the GTX is at least competitive if/when the flags are removed. Of looks so cool, its kinda sad it underperforms.

Support are not Rockstar dev's. It's outsourced. They have no idea, trust me.

SigmaTwelve

Support are not Rockstar dev's. It's outsourced. They have no idea, trust me.

Well then... I tried, but failed, I guess.

Mach1bud

Trust me bud they know about the issue, people have been screaming about it on every form of media. One more support article won't hurt at all.

:)

Wscratch

90% chance that rockstar will remove flags and add more garage space for next update.

They just want us to buy the cars twice

Gridl0k

This explains why the caracara was such a f*cking nightmare on Turbine. Half the time the only wheels on the ground were the 4 at the back.

Gaffa
Posted (edited)

The thing is though @Above Omnipotence, why don't they fix the flags now instead of waiting for an update?

If a player is able to turn them on or off mid-game whilst in GTA Online, then it's possible for Rockstar to create or issue some sort of background script or patch which sets the vehicle's flags to "off". That's exactly what's going on with the Lampadati Viseris, only that script is telling the flags to be set "on". 

So either they haven't because a) they don't care, b) they don't know about this, c) they're tweaking the flags and will have a revamped version for the new cars come the next DLC or d) they're tweaking the flags and will apply them to all vehicles, or maybe e) none of the above. 

I'm going for "B" (which somewhat makes sense seeing as they can only fix or prevent money glitches (etc) once they're made aware of them and that's understandable). 

The question I'd ask back to Rockstar Games is "are the sales for the SSASS vehicles lower than the estimations, and thus lower than what other DLCs have given?" And if that answer was yes, the next question would be along the lines of why they're still waiting to do anything about it. 

Edited by Gaffa
Extra

kenmy13999
13 hours ago, Gaffa said:

The thing is though @Above Omnipotence, why don't they fix the flags now instead of waiting for an update?

If a player is able to turn them on or off mid-game whilst in GTA Online, then it's possible for Rockstar to create or issue some sort of background script or patch which sets the vehicle's flags to "off". That's exactly what's going on with the Lampadati Viseris, only that script is telling the flags to be set "on". 

So either they haven't because a) they don't care, b) they don't know about this, c) they're tweaking the flags and will have a revamped version for the new cars come the next DLC or d) they're tweaking the flags and will apply them to all vehicles, or maybe e) none of the above. 

I'm going for "B" (which somewhat makes sense seeing as they can only fix or prevent money glitches (etc) once they're made aware of them and that's understandable). 

The question I'd ask back to Rockstar Games is "are the sales for the SSASS vehicles lower than the estimations, and thus lower than what other DLCs have given?" And if that answer was yes, the next question would be along the lines of why they're still waiting to do anything about it. 

Maybe we should make a fake money glitch video regarding the flags and they would be fixed within 48 hours ;)

SideStunt
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, kenmy13999 said:

Maybe we should make a fake money glitch video regarding the flags and they would be fixed within 48 hours ;)

We’re gonna need a special task force for this. A bunch of bad individuals, worst of the worst who can do some good...only they can spread the word faster than cancer cells. 

Clickbait Squad

I want my Dominator GTX and Ellie to have the speed and acceleration that they deserve.

Edited by SideStunt

XJpostman

I'm guessing they haven't changed the flags yet? I bought the Ellie a while back and couldn't stand to drive it so haven't tried again since and am holding off on buying any new vehicles because of it.

EVOLUT7ON
Just now, XJpostman said:

I'm guessing they haven't changed the flags yet? I bought the Ellie a while back and couldn't stand to drive it so haven't tried again since and am holding off on buying any new vehicles because of it.

yes, nothing changed.
We hope they'll fix with the next update... annoying asf, it's true.