Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,101 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Volganor

The Southern S.A. Super Sports Series Unreleased Vehicles Database

ferguson99

Am I gonna get my Lada tomorrow ??

These B******* YouTube and there S**** predictions...... Get it right or shut up

Arrows to Athens

The Cheburek looks like such a fun car, can't wait to get it. Not sure on the cardboard pieces though lol.

I'm really saddened by the Jester Classic though, little to no mods, badly designed and seems to have just been thrown together!

The Tyrant looks pretty aggressive, will probably pick that up too. Again though, it's a shame on how these super cars are performing.. I may buy most of my cars for how they look but when I go for a super, I like a lot of speed!

But they're already fast in a straight line, with the XXR having a top speed of about 128 mph -- that's faster than most of the supers in the game, including the X80 by 1 mph. They may be awfully slow around a track and in terms of acceleration, but in terms of top speed, they're fast.

sea cucumber

Am I gonna get my Lada tomorrow ??

These B******* YouTube and there S**** predictions...... Get it right or shut up

lol thats the 4th group, they arent coming out for 5 weeks

AUScowboy

More like 6 to 10 weeks.

Mulsanne

I am dissapointed that the Tyrant is not coming today 😂

Saint-XCVII
Posted (edited)

Weren't a couple of cars supposed to be out yesterday? I thought they release a bunch of cars every 2 weeks? Don't tell me Rockstar have upped their bullsh*t to the next level.

Edited by Saint-XCVII

Volganor

We were expecting new cars to come out yesterday, but maybe R* justified another week without releasing more since the last group was made of three vehicles.

Just a guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MARINA

Is there a video up somewhere that shows the performance and lap times of these vehicles without the advanced flags?

Thanks but that's only the Entity XXR. :/

EVOLUT7ON
Posted (edited)

My bets are for May, 8th for the 3rd group and May, 29th for the 4th group of vehicles.

Edited by EVOLUT7ON

Arrows to Athens

They skipped one week, then they skipped two weeks, and then they might skip one week again or even two again. At this point, you never know.

They think releasing the cars in groups, rather than one, will excuse them for random week skipping. That's just how they roll.

Kushology

They should have released something for the f*ckup from last week.

AStiffBreeze

They should've just released one vehicle per week.

me rocks 42

Exactly, one per week is justifiable and simple. But Rockstar is not simple they are complicated af.

Volganor
Posted (edited)

Happy tuna bowls day, people. The Tyrant and the Dominator GTX are both finally out and their release group has been labelled as "released" and crossed off in the OP. :^:

Only one more to go.

Edited by Volganor

Nasty Noodles

Both lovely looking vehicles, bought em!

Autodelta
Posted (edited)

Edited by Autodelta

AUScowboy

Only 9 more days roughly (that's assuming they skip 2 weeks again and release the final batch with the trans races on the 29th) and this drip will finally be done... then we'll hopefully get a fix in the next DLC for the new garbage flags these cars were burdened with, hopefully they completely remove them and don't just adjust them slightly!

MrTroubleMaker

Only 9 more days roughly (that's assuming they skip 2 weeks again and release the final batch with the trans races on the 29th) and this drip will finally be done... then we'll hopefully get a fix in the next DLC for the new garbage flags these cars were burdened with, hopefully they completely remove them and don't just adjust them slightly!

I would not be surprised if they added the garbage flags to all the vehicles. Someone at R* is really adamant about trying to stop racing "glitches". Look at how many times the vehicles got messed up over the years...

Redmone

I would not be surprised if they added the garbage flags to all the vehicles. Someone at R* is really adamant about trying to stop racing "glitches". Look at how many times the vehicles got messed up over the years...tbh it seems like the handling flags was just supposed to be for the tezeract but somehow got copy pasted to all the cars

kenmy13999

I would not be surprised if they added the garbage flags to all the vehicles. Someone at R* is really adamant about trying to stop racing "glitches". Look at how many times the vehicles got messed up over the years...
tbh it seems like the handling flags was just supposed to be for the tezeract but somehow got copy pasted to all the carsWhy only the Tezeract?

AUScowboy
Posted (edited)

They were for the Viseris is what I heard from Metoxys. They got copy pasted to all the SSASSS cars by accident supposedly, and people like Mach are thinking they'll be removed due to the backlash. Hopefully this is the case, they make the cars feel like trash and I hate them.

Edited by AUScowboy

kenmy13999

If that's the case gg R*, didn't actually apply them to the car they made them for..

Pedinhuh

This would make sense if the values were the same for all cars, but apparently some cars have different values than other cars.

The Hotring Sabre has a engine resistance value of 0.04, the Tezeract is 0.02, the Ellie is 0.01 and the Caracara is only 0.05.

Also, not only the Viseris was affected by this, the 811 is affect as well, it doesn't reach 200MPH when going down on Plummet anymore, it barely gets to 160MPH.

Redmone

tbh it seems like the handling flags was just supposed to be for the tezeract but somehow got copy pasted to all the cars

Why only the Tezeract?

just kind of a hunch, i mean its so low so the clipping would make sense plus the stats show it has god awfull acceleration

King™
Posted (edited)

This would make sense if the values were the same for all cars, but apparently some cars have different values than other cars.

The Hotring Sabre has a engine resistance value of 0.04, the Tezeract is 0.02, the Ellie is 0.01 and the Caracara is only 0.05.

Also, not only the Viseris was affected by this, the 811 is affect as well, it doesn't reach 200MPH when going down on Plummet anymore, it barely gets to 160MPH.

The EngineResistance value is not what's causing this issue, it's the new parameter called "AdvancedFlags." Read This thread for more information on how it works.

Although I do think you are correct. Not all of the new vehicles contain all of the advanced flags, so I don't think it was an "accident."

Edited by King™

Plage

The last batch still not out? What a let down!

xXxKAMIKAZExXx

I haven't played this game since this update was live. Can't believe they are still dragging it out. We should've had a GTA VI by now :/

Volganor
Posted (edited)
Spoiler

Just dropping by to point out that the newest GTAForums update completely broke the OP's formatting. Rest assured all will be fixed in due-time.

For now, however, I've separated the Jester Classic from the final release grouping.

Thank you for your patience. 👍

Finished editing the OP.

Edited by Volganor

M.K.N.

The Jester Classic was a mistake. You can thank R* for intentionally screwing the design up.