Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Contract
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. Bugs*
      2. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Michelli GT Discussion Thread


Darksidee
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

This car would be so much more enjoyable if it didn't have those stupid handling flags.

I think it would still be slower than the Retinue, but the Michelli GT is a great-looking car, and most of the mods make it a rally car but it's completely useless on dirt tracks or off-road, where the flags' bounciness and engine resistance are even more pronounced. Same goes for the GB200: another great car that's almost ruined by the flags.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Standard Deluxe 59
5 hours ago, SummerFreeze said:

I think it would still be slower than the Retinue, but the Michelli GT is a great-looking car, and most of the mods make it a rally car but it's completely useless on dirt tracks or off-road, where the flags' bounciness and engine resistance are even more pronounced. Same goes for the GB200: another great car that's almost ruined by the flags.

It would but I was referring to the funky rev limiter, the same flag that hampers the Ellie, XXR, Viseris, and all the other cars added between SSASSS and After Hours.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

It would but I was referring to the funky rev limiter, the same flag that hampers the Ellie, XXR, Viseris, and all the other cars added between SSASSS and After Hours.

That's what I meant with "engine resistance". It negates the speed boost you get from bumps. So it's particularly noticeable when going off-road. For example, have you tried taking the Michelli along the trail South of Cassidy Creek? It's no fun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Standard Deluxe 59
2 hours ago, SummerFreeze said:

That's what I meant with "engine resistance". It negates the speed boost you get from bumps. So it's particularly noticeable when going off-road. For example, have you tried taking the Michelli along the trail South of Cassidy Creek? It's no fun.

Yeah, on the brighter side neither car jumps around as much as they once did. My GB200 flew into the river so many times while going through Raton Canyon.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

Second character's variant

MH5DnGJ0ykiMv7TR6ErEXA_0_0.jpg?downsize=

This car would be so much more enjoyable if it didn't have those stupid handling flags.

Do you have the hex for this minty freshness?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Standard Deluxe 59
2 minutes ago, Garland137 said:

Do you have the hex for this minty freshness?

Yes, for once I actually remembered to write it down.  #50766bFF 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
ilovefreebird

3IavmH6XvUSrdavAZpSyfA_0_0.jpg

 

Well, this isn't as fun as the Savestra I just got, but it's still decent to throw around in the snow.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

SummerFreeze
23 hours ago, ilovefreebird said:

Well, this isn't as fun as the Savestra I just got, but it's still decent to throw around in the snow.

Yeah, it's unfortunate. I can't justify making mine into a rally car because it just doesn't have the performance. It's a really nice looking little car though with appropriate performance when left in a stock look.

Edited by SummerFreeze
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.