Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums! (92,453 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Vauxnut

Sell your sh-t crew - controlled, friendly lobby’s to sell product

CultureJim

Thanks!

The Wandering Hunter

i need to sell my hanger bunker and mcs before i shut them down and set up ie again

i'll need help though since i let them max out. ( i think, maybe i don't) i'll help someone else in return

my pan is xela-12

and xela-2013

Vauxnut

i need to sell my hanger bunker and mcs before i shut them down and set up ie again

i'll need help though since i let them max out. ( i think, maybe i don't) i'll help someone else in return

my pan is xela-12

and xela-2013

Hi, come and join our crew and we can help you out when th selling all your stuff, thats what we do. :-)

Ill add you to my psn and can invite you to the crew from there.

Jange21

Add me plz: Jange21

Been wanting to get back in the GTA mix but hard finding help to sell. Be glad to help out.

**mention this forum so I know**

Vauxnut

Just added you janje.

Avocado's Constant

Request sent.

PSN: coffee_table_

Getting back on after a long break. I like to play immersively if anybody is into that sort of thing, like appropriate clothes, vehicle that sort of thing.

Vauxnut

Hi coffee table. Request accepted.

If you havent been on since before the gunrunning dlc prepare your self, Los Santos is a cruel world of missile wielding vehicles now, full of greifers.

Our crew limits this and makes it possible to actually sell your product without it getting blown to bits.

Hope to see you in a crew session soon

drizzi_b

I've been enjoying being able to join lobby's with you guys and rest easier selling and grabbing crates! I'm also beginning to see more of you guys on more often than not which is awesome to quickly get into a SELL lobby.

Vauxnut

Thanks drizzi, its really starting to work better now. Were up to 44 members now from all parts of the world, not bad for a week old crew!

Its easy to think youre the only good guy, when in a lobby full of randoms trying to destroy everything youre doing, this crew make you realise there are so many good people in the gta community.

Im so impressed with the stand up members this crew has, and how willing everyone seems to be to help each other out if needed

Its great hearing from other members how theyre finally starting to make good money on GTA, and how odd it is seeing a deluxo fly over you mid sell and not get blown up.

GTAguy603

Bump for great crew been in for about 2 weeks now, hope we can get a good lobby tonight!

The Wandering Hunter

on sunday our crew was attacked unprovoked by a low level who attempted to run me over. after failing to kick said noob for some reason, the crew converged on them.

2 hunters, 1 avenger and an apc proceeded to light him the f*ck up for 30 minutes. he did not go passive or quit.

also someone gunning from the side of an unarmed chopper which was rather novel managed to get a few kills in.

usually the lobbies are much more peaceful though.

Vauxnut

Yeah weve had a few instances where randoms get in, but I suppose running a 24hour crew session, so that any crew member, at any time can have somewhere safe to sell and grind money we are going to have that occasionally. Its great the crew all work as a team as soon as another member gets attacked everyone goes to support. Most randoms that get thrown in look of how many of us there are, and they just leave. Glad you guys are enjoying the crew and weve had a real good laugh in the crew session chat.

Doodarino

Hey guys,

First visit to this forum and found this post, love to join if your still accepting.

New to GTAO L80 something, like to grind during the week and then hang on the weekends with mates n drinks. Horrible at PvP anyways as my K/D clearly shows so this sounds ideal.

PSN - Doodarino hope you have room

GTAguy603

Message vauxnut I'm sure he'll by able to help

Doodarino

He's already been in touch, thx mate

Vauxnut

He's already been in touch, thx mate

Yep another addition to this rapidly growing and successful crew. Good to have another Australian too for our other Aussie members. Welcome to the crew.

whywontyoulisten

i really feel like these never work. you get maybe 6 people together of the crew, find a loby or just grief one into submission, then start selling but 10 minutes later cockstar dump 20 people in all at once out of the blue and you're f*cked.

I do get your completely get your point, but I think you need good numbers of regular players for it to be successful, and they need to be the type of players that just want to make money, not grief.

Our numbers are getting pretty good now, and we normally have a few members in different lobbies most of the day once the lobby is a 4/5 hours old it normally doesnt throw a load of people in. And if youre a griefer and are thrown in a lobby of 20+ members of the same crew then they are probably just going to leave and find another one to troll in. It may take a bit of time to get those kind of regular numbers, but its better to be trying to do something about it rather than just trying to sell your stuff in a session full of randoms, destroying product that you have paid for.

I thought this would be really hard to implement, but you guys seem to have got it down to a T. Well done for taking the fight to the griefers and giving a good ol' middle finger to Rockstar's troll-friendly game world.

CultureJim

on sunday our crew was attacked unprovoked by a low level who attempted to run me over. after failing to kick said noob for some reason, the crew converged on them.

2 hunters, 1 avenger and an apc proceeded to light him the f*ck up for 30 minutes. he did not go passive or quit.

also someone gunning from the side of an unarmed chopper which was rather novel managed to get a few kills in.

usually the lobbies are much more peaceful though.

I was the chopper gunner. Some of the most fun I've had on GTAO. I'm pretty low level, not very good at PvP (trying to get better) and have been with this crew for about two weeks now and I can attest its a good crew. Highly recommended.

Some things I would like to see/be a part of in the future are car/bike/vehicle meets, and maybe a crew VS crew deathmatch for fun.

Vauxnut

Hi culture jim. As you know we like our crew members to feel like they are actually part of their crew. We are talking about trying to do car shows and more social crew stuff like that, theyll be more coming soon. Keep an eye on our community page.

GTAguy603

In reference to the above post, all crew controlled lobbies with this crew have been very good and most people see the number of crew in lobby and just leave

Doodarino

Had a fantastic day in the lobby today, made good money, helped crew members out with sales, added a few new mates to a previously very slim Friends list, got some great advice from seasoned veterans and had a laugh. This seed is growing and if you are like minded with the Crews Creed I highly recommend you join us and add a different experience to your GTAO. There is no end to the 'normal' GTAO lobbies out there if you need to vent your frustrations, but once that's out of your system throw that SELL on and join this oasis, can't wait to get back in there!

G-Ballz45

Hi Vauxnut, I'd like to join SELL. My PS4 name is G-Ballz45. Thank you.

whywontyoulisten

Don't forget to set SELL as your active crew before joining...I thought I recognised your name, but the other guys had got their kick votes in already.

The Wandering Hunter
Posted (edited)

Hi Vauxnut, I'd like to join SELL. My PS4 name is G-Ballz45. Thank you.

just accepted your friend request but i don't think i can add you to the crew.

also i'll be playing far cry for a week.

Edited by The Wandering Hunter

G-Ballz45
Posted (edited)

So I got accepted into the crew a couple of hours ago. During that time, there have been between 12 and 18 SELL players in the lobby. It's been great. I sold my bunker and 4 MC businesses with the help of people I had never encountered before.

A lot of people are willing to help and work together. There's a group chat that works great with the PS Messages phone app. It's really useful to say you're available to help. Then people try can get 4 players per MC, and split up the needs evenly. It's a nice team effort.

I'm glad to be a member of SELL, and I look forward to profitable days ahead for all of us!

Edited by G-Ballz45

MrKillerMan

PSN: mrkillerman

Vauxnut
Posted (edited)

PSN: mrkillerman

Added. :-)

Edited by Vauxnut

Romalouz

Hi!

I'd love to join your crew it's seems perfect for running businesses and having fun instead of being killed each time a sell is in progress.

Can you add me?

Psn: Romalouz

Vauxnut

Hi romalous. Our crew sounds ideal for you. Ive just accepted youre friend request and will message you know.

Romalouz

I'd play with the crew for a few hours and it is great!

Everybody is helping to sell product and people in the crew are really fun to play with.

It's the perfect way to play GTA Online :-)

Stick to the crew rules and you are good to go!