1. 1. Vote for the best Mission

• MarkoRS5 [Greed Kills]
    • TonyMontana [Pirates]
    • GKHEAT [Battle for ship and Money]
    • Sead K. [Deadly-Clash]
    • MartZ2 [Wet Politics]
    • DroidX [Over the Harbor]

GKHEAT

I find it pretty bland how all of the first 3 entries are focused on attacking the same smaller cargo ship in San Fierro. Some variety, please?

That is a best place for Pirates

MarkoRS5

I find it pretty bland how all of the first 3 entries are focused on attacking the same smaller cargo ship in San Fierro. Some variety, please?

I know nothing, came up with the idea to attack the small freighter instead of the Big one. I started making the mission minutes after i saw the post.

MartZ2

I know nothing, came up with the idea to attack the small freighter instead of the Big one. I started making the mission minutes after i saw the post.

Hey, I don't blame you and I don't blame the other two competitors. I'm just warning future participants to set a different scene, that's it.

MarkoRS5

Hey, I don't blame you and I don't blame the other two competitors. I'm just warning future participants to set a different scene, that's it.Well alright then, it's just that i thought people will put a mission on the big freighter so i went to the small one. And it's kinda weird how there are only 3 mission and we are hours away from the deadline.

Huzaifa khan

There's still 13 hours left. Hope I upload it in time. ;)

MarkoRS5

13 hours? In 8 pm what time zone?

Nuddle King

I have an idea for who is working on their mission now, Why you don't make the pirate fight or battle in Los Santos Ship? all used SF Ship somehow.

Huzaifa khan
Posted (edited)

Well, I got bug in my mission. I can't fix it. f*ck this sh*t, maybe next time. Good luck to all of them. :)

Edited by Huzaifa khan

MarkoRS5
Posted (edited)

Alright, so i played the missions, and here is my opinion:

Pirates by T0nyMontana aKi: 8/10 Could've added a better ending, a cutscene maybe, and it would've been a 9.

Battel for ship and money by GKHeat: 7.5/10 I liked the mission, liked the use of objects, it's just that you put high accuracy on enemies, and they kill you fast. Also the cutscene angles, you could've done better. Otherwise a good mission.

DeadlyClash by Sead K. : 4/10 The mission doesn't attract my attention. I didn't see anything related to pirates, and it was too hard when the shooting part came. Good concept but not for this MOTW.

That is it, maybe more missions next time, and if i win, i have a theme that i think a lot of you will like.

Edited by MarkoRS5

GalacticXp1
Posted (edited)

Well, I got bug in my mission. I can't fix it. f*ck this sh*t, maybe next time. Good luck to all of them. :)

If it helps, I can extend the Deadline to anyone that still wants to participate I can extend the deadline till 3-19-2018 6:00am eastern time

Alright, so i played the missions, and here is my opinion:

I appreciate the review, but participating it's not over yet, edit your reviews to [spoilers] till voting starts, thanks.

Edited by GalacticXp1

MarkoRS5

Alright, no problem. I will edit the text if another mission gets added.

Nuddle King

Huzaifa doesn't need to waste his time on this theme, Let us see who gonna earn the best votes because only new designers participate.:)

MarkoRS5

Do whatever you want, it's just that i am really hyped for the next theme, whatever it is.

So which one is it? 18. March or 19.?

Huzaifa khan

Huzaifa doesn't need to waste his time on this theme, Let us see who gonna earn the best votes because only new designers participate.:)

Yeah, I would like to become voter this time :D

MarkoRS5

Alright then, cant wait for the voting tomorrow..

MartZ2
Posted (edited)

Certainly a last minute move, but I guess it's better late than never. Here's my entry.

DOWNLOAD LINK

cajKCyA.png

Edited by MartZ2

GKHEAT

When will voting start?

GalacticXp1
Posted (edited)

Certainly a last minute move, but I guess it's better late than never. Here's my entry.

DOWNLOAD LINK

Your mission has been added.

Here is the Link to My Mission. Hope I'm not to Late

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/52672

Mission added.

It was a good thing I extended the deadline just by a few hours, now we can start the Voting.

Vote for the best Mission.

Accurate Countdown for voting

Edited by GalacticXp1

GKHEAT

Can i vote for myself

MarkoRS5

Unfortunately, no. I voted for you just so that you don't end up unrated again.

Nuddle King
Posted (edited)

We all scared, Because next theme is MOTW#100 and the winner of this theme will choose next theme, or give it to Andrej, Its can be hard or easy for us.

My thinking is freestyle :D

Edited by nuddle kid

Miles Edgeworth

Greed Kills

I really didn't like going this long way four times, but I liked the plot with its twist at the end. I'll give it 7.

Pirates

Nothing too special, just a regular mission with the same ship as in 2 other missions. 4

Battle for ship and money

Too hard, didn't finish it because I just gave up. And damn, couldn't you choose worse boat? On the other hand, I liked how you modified the ship. 3

Deadly-Clash

Didn't use cheats, fairly short, easy and simple. 5

Wet Politics

Everyone's favourite and I can't agree more. The plot is awesome and funny, there's a lot to do, you even added a time limit. Unfortunately, I didn't finish it (this boat really keeps crashing when I try to kill the guy that was supposed to be on a heli), but I'll still give it a strong 9

Over the Harbor

Stealthy mission done well, with a plot twist. This music was so strange though. 8

Winner: MartZ2 [Wet Politics] (and I don't believe he'll lose it now)

MartZ2

Wet Politics

Everyone's favourite and I can't agree more. The plot is awesome and funny, there's a lot to do, you even added a time limit. Unfortunately, I didn't finish it (this boat really keeps crashing when I try to kill the guy that was supposed to be on a heli), but I'll still give it a strong 9

I was worried on that part. The issue kicks in when there is a lower frame rate than usual for the game to load. Despite that, thank you very much for the review, man.

VenomDYOM

Congratulations MartZ2 for winning! (probably)

MartZ2

Congratulations MartZ2 for winning! (probably)

You're congratulating on a speculation, but I'll approve it anyway. Thanks.

Mocozmo

MarkoRS5

Greed Kills - The distance was a little long but it's really realistic you just can't get to a ship in such an easy way, since you were the first to use the boat I enjoyed the battle and the ending twist. 6/10

TonyMontana

Pirates - This guys are not Pirates the theme said play as pirate not kill pirates, aside from that there was no need to go to the airport, when I got to the ship it was an alright fight, the enemies were placed in good spots, the ending scene I just shot the guys at the Island with a rocket launcher. 4/10

GKHEAT

Battle for ship and Money - The guys on my boat were always getting killed and the enemies most have 100 accuracy since I got killed really fast, took me a while to finish it, you did a nice job on the object placement. 5/10

Sead K.

Deadly Clash - I can't take this mission seriously all we did was attack some guys holding swords on the same are and that was it, this was really easy all it did was took time away. 3.5/10

MartZ2

Wet Politics - I got to admit this mission was well done, but are this Pirates or Assassins, liked the place were they get the boat but during the boat scene one guy just keep falling off and drowned which was mission failed, which was really annoying, the enemies were kind of easy and at the end this guys didn't even stole anything just kill a guy and get payed. 7/10

DroidX

Over the Harbor - This guys sure were confident even to pull this off, the stealth was nice but the enemies were too easy, I noticed that your team mate was killing enemies by himself which was nice, you rushed the ending but pirates don't stay and fight they escape with the goods, I liked that last scene were the boat fades into the Sea. 8.5/10

My vote goes to DroidX his mission was the best at what pirates do.

Huzaifa khan
Posted (edited)

My vote goes to " Greed Kills " I really like the way he created long distance route of boat feels like realistic, Objects setting in the sea, and the ending was pretty cool. :^:

Edited by Huzaifa khan

MartZ2
Posted (edited)

Wet Politics - I got to admit this mission was well done, but are this Pirates or Assassins, liked the place were they get the boat but during the boat scene one guy just keep falling off and drowned which was mission failed, which was really annoying, the enemies were kind of easy and at the end this guys didn't even stole anything just kill a guy and get payed. 7/10

Pirates typically specialize in attacking other ships and/or coastal areas, which is kind of the point of the theme. Whatever criminal activity they attempt there is not always robbery. They weren't selling potatoes there, they were killing a CEO guarded by cops, which normally is a rather more difficult scenario for assassins than pirates, since pirates specialize in this naval attack style and because they are more able to handle persecution due to them always being out in the sea, that's why they were chosen. And, because they're cheap, I guess. Thanks for the kind words.

Edited by MartZ2

MarkoRS5

My vote goes to " Greed Kills " I really like the way he created long distance route of boat feels like realistic, Objects setting in the sea, and the ending was pretty cool. :^:

Thanks, atleast now i have votes. But, i congratulate MartZ2 on a very, very good mission. I enjoyed it. But my vote goes to GKHeat 'cause i feel kinda bad.