Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,156 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

FukNRekd

Best Vehicles by Category

FukNRekd

So I've been enjoying the racing this week and last night in a drunken stupor I decided that I am going to bring out my 2nd character and use her for racing.

I bought her a Vagina and upgraded it last night and also want to get a sports car and bike.

I have the Anus R8 and the Hackachu bike for my main char but it seems I get beat by Comets and BatiRRs that pull away from me.

What are your experiences with sports cars and bikes? What are your suggestions?

I'm a technical racer trying to hit good lines and don't just want top end speed with the handling of a station wagon.

Giantsgiants

For sports class, the Pariah is the one to get. It absolutely blows everything else out of the water.

For motorcycles, it's a toss up between the Shotaro and the Hakuchou Drag, but since you said you're a technical racer, the Shotaro will suit you better.

Kushology

A vagina..

Anus R8

:lol:

wangsparkinglot

oh this thread again -_-

FukNRekd

The shotero is the Tron bike right?

oh this thread again -_-

Dont start with me boy, I searched first. :p

I did find the top speed thread but that doesn't give me what I want.

MeisterJazz

Bf400 for offroading

Turismo Classic for sports classic.

That's all I got lol

Giantsgiants

oh this thread again -_-

Yeah, the Shotaro is the Tron bike.

kenmy13999

oh this thread again -_-

I don't care that you made a new thread about it but we usually had at least one of these threads pop up each week so it shouldn't be hard to find one. The search function here is a little broken from what I heard also..

If you like technical tracks where you don't get much benefits from high top speed I would seriously consider the Jester race car in sports class, people say that the pariah is the only car you can use but on short twisty tracks with lots of sharp corners the Jester RC, Elegy Retro Custom, Elegy RH8 will do very well.

Bikes the shotaro is the best as mentioned but hak drag is also good. Bati 801 and Akuma is a bit underrated in bikes class just as the cars I mentioned in sports class. Bati have higher top speed than hak drag btw

FukNRekd

oh this thread again -_-

I don't care that you made a new thread about it but we usually had at least one of these threads pop up each week so it shouldn't be hard to find one. The search function here is a little broken from what I heard also..

If you like technical tracks where you don't get much benefits from high top speed I would seriously consider the Jester race car in sports class, people say that the pariah is the only car you can use but on short twisty tracks with lots of sharp corners the Jester RC, Elegy Retro Custom, Elegy RH8 will do very well.

Bikes the shotaro is the best as mentioned but hak drag is also good. Bati 801 and Akuma is a bit underrated in bikes class just as the cars I mentioned in sports class. Bati have higher top speed than hak drag btw

Been reading this forum every day for many months. There is not a thread like this active and hasn't been one for months.

Thanks for the advice on vehicles. The Pariah is more than the Vagina I just bought. I can't find the tron bike, which dealer is it at?

MechanicMammal
Posted (edited)

You have to unlock the shotaro by doing 1 match of "Deadline".

I personaly use both the Shotaro and Bati for races depending on the track.

Super's

Vagnor is the best all rounder and will win in most conditions.

Sports

Pariah.

Sports Classic,

Cheetah Classic

Turismo Classic

Muscle

Dominator R/C

Sabre custom

Offroad

BF400

I recommend taking a look at "Broughy1322's" you tube channel, It is probably the best resource when it comes to performance of all the cars.

Edited by MechanicMammal

No Use For A Name

The Shotaro is on Legendary, but you have to play some Adv. mode to unlock it. Deadline, I think

FukNRekd

Almost forgot... last night I won a couple races, then this one guy just owned the whole group. I was in 2nd and the dude stopped before the checkered and let me win. He texted me saying he wanted to watch my victory dance.

So you can chalk up at least one win to people wanting to see your female character, dressed in underwear and high heals, air thrusting after the race.

LMFAO. :D

cars24
Posted (edited)

Don't forget that it also depends on the type of race, e.g. in sports Pariah will win on city/asphalt tracks, but Omnis (sports) will defeat it quite comfortably on Stunt Race - Rally.

Same with Stunt - Vespucci imo, when I'd prefer to use the 811 instead of a RE-7B for example, mainly because of the acceleration on the beginning (there's a 180º turn at the start) so if you go with a boost you'll make a U-Turn first, and others will bump into themselves needing to respawn.

Edited by cars24

nido997
Posted (edited)

Don't forget that it also depends on the type of race, e.g. in sports Pariah will win on city/asphalt tracks, but Omnis (sports) will defeat it quite comfortably on Stunt Race - Rally.

Same with Stunt - Vespucci imo, when I'd prefer to use the 811 instead of a RE-7B for example, mainly because of the acceleration on the beginning (there's a 180º turn at the start) so if you go with a boost you'll make a U-Turn first, and others will bump into themselves needing to respawn.

for the Rally stunt race , the Comet Safari is DEFINITELY the new best IMO ...

as for Stunt races with long Straights (the Plummets forinstance) , a 811 is the way to go (be careful at turning though)

otherwise ,yeah : Pariah for Sports , Vagner for supers , Pißwasser Domi/sabre Custom for Muscles , BF400 for offroad , etc ....

PS: if that stupid crappy thing called catchup is on , you can even have a Faggio in races ... that stupid thing man, just annoying ....

Edited by nido997

cars24
Posted (edited)

for the Rally stunt race , the Comet Safari is DEFINITELY the new best IMO ...

as for Stunt races with long Straights (the Plummets forinstance) , a 811 is the way to go (be careful at turning though)

otherwise ,yeah : Pariah for Sports , Vagner for supers , Pißwasser Domi/sabre Custom for Muscles , BF400 for offroad , etc ....

PS: if that stupid crappy thing called catchup is on , you can even have a Faggio in races ... that stupid thing man, just annoying ....

Need to try the Safari version out, yet I thought It was something ridicolous, as there are thousands of Comet variants rn... as for the handling on 811, I know it sometimes drives like on soap when there are loopy turns, but I like her still :)

When hosting a race, I try as much as possible to turn off all the catchups, and even make a non-contact race, why not? The only disadvantage of this is that you cannot see others' whips perfectly, and sometimes people have some taste in tuning ;) but mostly not

Edited by cars24

wizooord
Posted (edited)

Model_SBK-848evo-848evoCorse_960x357.jpg

BATI BEST BIKE.

shotaro and drag got some tracks they're good on, and are easier to ride with maximum efficiency but bati is the best overall. If you can control your wheelies and corners you will beat shotaros and drags left and right. OH AND ITS LIKE 2 MILLION CHEAPER.

Edited by wizooord

FukNRekd

^^ I think I paid 15k for my BatiRR. :D

Forza Harrd
Posted (edited)

I agree Bati is Best Bike. For stunt racing at least. Shotaro corners better but Bati is much faster top speed. Gargoyle has faster top speed but Bati corners much better.

Also Pariah, with RH8 and Jester rc and Massacro rc for short twisty tracks (edit: stunt racing in sports class I almost always finish on the podium driving one of my 125 fully upgraded Retro Elegy Coupes. I always forget to scroll the other way to avoid them). Vagner for almost everything but X80 for high speed stunt tracks.

Edited by Forza Harrd

MARINA
Posted (edited)

Maze Bank Accent (catch-up off), City Air (catch-up off) and H200 with the Revolter. You'll be amazed at how dominating it really is. Don't listen to anyone that says it's sh*t.

Edited by MARINA

Mach1bud

The new best in Muscle Class is the Yosemite. Just be careful on tracks with loops, it can bottom out and catch the track, screwing it all up. Normal tracks it dominates on however.

If it is a top speed track, then the Dominator Classic is the best choice.

f*ck the Sabre Turbo Custom, I hate the handling of that thing for races. Can't take bumps at all. Too wishy washy.

70mustangboss429

For Bikes, the Gargoyle hands down honestly. That's just personal opinion and my preference, but in case you like a loud bad-a** chopper instead of the Bati, the Hakuchou, or the expensive and ridiculous Shotaro; my Gargoyle keeps up with those on stunt tracks, and it's a good off-roader too.

QblgpdCM-06FTadqFsFX9Q_0_0.jpg

Seriously I suggest it, if you're trying to be economical the Bati admittedly is the way to go, you can't get more for your money.

Forza Harrd

Gargoyle is no joke.

152 on level ground

A4CGc37.jpg

fryday

You have to Separate between fast Long straight tracks and Short lined corner Tracks.

Superclass is relatively Balanced, i prefer the Wagner Sinne its a beast in cornering and still competitive on straights.

Sportsclass is Ruled/screwed by the Pariah. Long and Short.

Bikes: shotaro for short. Hakouchi Drag or bati (Wheelie) for fast tracks

Classic: turismo Classic for Short. Viseris for long

These are the mostly Common classes

Big Molio

For Bikes, the Gargoyle hands down honestly. That's just personal opinion and my preference, but in case you like a loud bad-a** chopper instead of the Bati, the Hakuchou, or the expensive and ridiculous Shotaro; my Gargoyle keeps up with those on stunt tracks, and it's a good off-roader too.

Seriously I suggest it, if you're trying to be economical the Bati admittedly is the way to go, you can't get more for your money.

I have won more races on the Shotaro than anything else, it's awesome.

BKEj6P0b_kSiPYwiPus-bw_0_0.jpg