Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,695 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

noname1234

GRAND THEFT AUTO VI THEORIES & POSSIBILITIES

noname1234

* I speculate that Grand Theft Auto VI (GTA 6) could be set in Miami (Vice City) and surrounding counties just mainly such as Miami Dade county and possibly also Monroe county. (I include Monroe county as because Monroe does not have a county seat (city/main city like Miami) and two being is that I just dont see why Rockstar Games would feel the need or would want to develop a second city when Miami itself is as already big and sprawling in size as to Miami is already the county seat of Miami Dade county, The Florida keys are also apart of Monroe county and one particular part of the countys border is somewhat relatively close to south of Miami.)

* PROTAGONIST..s

* I also speculate that (GTA 6) will not feature a female protagonist, but however there is that possibility which the game could infact feature only one female protagonist if as long that there is more then one protagonist in the game as like it was featured in Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5)

* MORE POSSIBILITIES

* I also speculate that a minor character from Grand Theft Auto IV (GTA 4) Jerry Kapowitz voiced by Rod Edge in (TBoGT) could perhaps also make wether a minor or major appearance or be of reference in the upcoming sequel, or possibly play some important role to the story, who knows.

* ERA

And lastly, the final theory I have about (GTA 6) is that I dont think that the year in game will be set around the time of whenever game is expected to be released, i think that it could be set as during the same year which (GTA 5) takes place in, or a maybe a year or two earlier after TBoGT takes place in.

What do you guys think? do you agree with some of them or disagree? Let me know and also post any theories that you may might have about the upcoming title. :)

MojoGamer

I want it to take place after GTA 5, cause I'm a Trevor Phillips fan and want it to be HD era themed in 4k.

pablodc

I want it to take place after GTA 5, cause I'm a Trevor Phillips fan and want it to be HD era themed in 4k.

Trevor is dead.

universetwisters

Trevor is dead.

[citation needed]

Lioshenka

Trevor is dead.

There will be three different versions of GTA 6: 2 for those who didn't kill Trevor, and 1 for those who did. The gameplay is essentially you lying dead and staring into the sky.

CHARMANDER50

It could be that Johnny Klebitz back from the dead might be the protag. and meet up

with the crew of what is left of The Lost MC to begin a story GTA6.

With THE TRUTH teaching Johnny K. how to rule San Andreas , first get rid of CJ then

eliminate Trevor to dominate the GTAO World.

CrazeLaze

If they were to continue the story on from GTA 5 it would make more sense to only feature Franklin, and have no references AT ALL to Michael or Trevor, to allow all endings to be canon

DOUGL4S1

gta iv will be set in las brujas before the city was abandoned so the game would be to get parts to fix our deluxo to fly to the future but then we fly too mugh to the future and we go to carcer city during the freat lizard-people-alien invasion of 2064 so now the lizard-people-aliens take our delixo to their secret base in jupiter's moon thebe so now we need to talk to the few human and robot survivors in the world to get a spaceship to fly there but now the alien thingys invade the ship so we have to fight them and thn we get there and fix our deluxo so we go back in time but we go back too far and land in liberty city in 2001 crashing down into earth then we accidentally kill claude who was going to rob a bank with catalina but now catalina thenks us and kisses us and we have an option to date her for the rest of the game, trust me, my uncle works at rock star i have insider info

[gta vi leaked info 2018!!!1!11!!one1!]

/s

VictorVance1239
Posted (edited)

I wouldn't mind a good amount of the story taking place in both the 80s and modern time. As for characters I don't think we'll ever use the same one more than once but it would be nice to see Franklin as a NPC. Heck even just getting to have him as a phone contact would be cool.

Edited by VictorVance1239

Gpack418
Posted (edited)

As far as a time period; I hope that it is modern and that Franklin can return as a heist character (or equivalent to Packie) so you can find him naturally and have the possibility of taking him on a mission and hearing about his memories of GTA 5. I would also want to see Luis Lopez mentioned, cameoed, or brought in. I want resolution with his character. Loved TBoGT and Luis's character. He should be a bouncer at a Gay Tony club.

Another character I would love to see mentioned is Huang Lee but that is almost a guaranteed not happening. Chinatown Wars is underrated and a homage to GTA's origins. They should show a little love to his character.

Edited by Gpack418

DirtCheap

I think that GTA VI will take place in the past.

There are many reasons for this, but one of the main ones are that GTA O pretty much used up most of the modern car designs and R* needs to have cars that look unique to V.

Gpack418

I think that GTA VI will take place in the past.

There are many reasons for this, but one of the main ones are that GTA O pretty much used up most of the modern car designs and R* needs to have cars that look unique to V.

I understand your point. But GTA V had cars that were taken from GTA IV and that wasn't an issue. By the time they're making car models there will be new cars on the market, new car models in real life, and they will have time for their designers to make unique cars for the new game. So I don't believe that is a reason that they have to go back in time.

CoolMods

Trevor is the worst character ever created.

Gpack418

Yeah I rarely played with him. Especially not voluntarily! He made for a good mission giver for Online though.

JPersonaMierda
Posted (edited)
I would like it to be in another city, but I have this theory ... if you realize that these latest games (GTA 4, GTA 5, GTA 6) are in cities that were already there ... I think GTA 7 (if that's what they call it) will be in another new city ... so ... I think it's not a rumor, I mean, this would be the last GTA with a known city (from previous deliveries)

by the way, yes ... my theory is crap, but it makes some sense

back to the topic, I would like that, 1) that it was in the current era, 2) that it was 1 character, 3) that it was not in vice city

Edited by JPersonaMierda

Hussein Sonic
Posted (edited)

3) that it was not in vice city

Nope. That was in Vice City.

Edited by Hussein Sonic

TommyMontana

I wouldn't mind a good amount of the story taking place in both the 80s and modern time. As for characters I don't think we'll ever use the same one more than once but it would be nice to see Franklin as a NPC. Heck even just getting to have him as a phone contact would be cool.

Driver Parallel Lines made a really good job with 2 time periods, definitely R* can make it even better, and it will not affect GTA:O because it could be set in actual days perfectly, or both times too

Tao Cheng

They will definitely parody school shootings and second amendment issues in America.

Donald Love may return as a 3D to HD era character.

VictorVance1239

They will definitely parody school shootings and second amendment issues in America.

Donald Love may return as a 3D to HD era character.

Maybe a college campus but never a kids/teens school. Movie theatres and grocery stores are also a good place to shoot up.

CHARMANDER50
Posted (edited)

Trevor is the worst character ever created.TREVOR is LLScum he got out of the cage went about hitting peds then suddenly dreamt about killing Johnny Kleibitz then ended up with a bunch of Cannolis all over his damn face !

Maybe easter eggs too OT that LLScum.

Edited by CHARMANDER50

JayKed20

TREVOR is LLScum he got out of the cage went about hitting peds then suddenly dreamt about killing Johnny Kleibitz then ended up with a bunch of Cannolis all over his damn face !

Maybe easter eggs too OT that LLScum.

What?

Hussein Sonic
Posted (edited)

* I speculate that Grand Theft Auto VI (GTA 6) could be set in Miami (Vice City) and surrounding counties just mainly such as Miami Dade county and possibly also Monroe county. (I include Monroe county as because Monroe does not have a county seat (city/main city like Miami) and two being is that I just dont see why Rockstar Games would feel the need or would want to develop a second city when Miami itself is as already big and sprawling in size as to Miami is already the county seat of Miami Dade county, The Florida keys are also apart of Monroe county and one particular part of the countys border is somewhat relatively close to south of Miami.)

They needed South America.

Edited by Hussein Sonic