Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (93,008 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Derphoe

Sell bunker at 175k or 262k for 1 vehicle.

Derphoe

I am having a hard time understanding when to sell my bunker to receive a 1 vehicle mission as I am a solo player. I have fully upgraded bunker so am I selling when stock reaches 175k or 262k? Ive searched and cant seem to find clear answer.

ronbonjovi

I believe it is 170k (175 maybe?). I have mine fully upgraded, I just sell when the stock runs out and value is at 140k. Resupply -> sell mission -> go to apartment and afk for 2ish hours -> resupply -> sell etc.

FukNRekd
Posted (edited)

One full supply bar guarantees one vehicle so you could do that and always be safe.

1. Buy full supply bar for 75k

2. Wait til supplies run out

3. Buy supplies

4. Sell stock before new supplies reach bunker (10-ish mins)

5. Rinse and repeat.

You can AFK using the security monitor next to computer or you can play the game while it builds guns.

But you can go a bit more than one supply bar full and still only get one vehicle.

I believe it's over 240k LS sale. In that case wait til supply bar is at about 75% and buy more supplies (should be $15k) then wait for it to convert to guns.

Edited by FukNRekd

Jimbatron
Posted (edited)

It's 175k (sold near, 262.5 when sold far) that's the limit where you are still gauranteed one vehicle when solo.

But as FukNRekd, you might as well just sell after every full supply bar is used up, which will give you 140k near (210k far). It takes 25% of a full supply bar to nudge you from there up to 175k, but if you buy it refills your bar completely, and if you steal it goes up in increments of 20%. That means the only way to hit 175k exactly is to time it to a 7 minute window and makes sure you're in the bunker and back at the keyboard in time - otherwise you risk going over, and being lumbered with two vehicles. That's a monumental faff in my opinion and not worth the hassle. I do sales in batches of 210k sold far, normally takes less than 10 minutes.

For reference, the fully upgrades bunker produces 1k per minute (sold near) in increments of 7k. Note if you have any associates / bikers with you, you may get two (non-weaponised) Insurgents with signal jammers at under 175k, but you'll never get those solo.

Edited by Jimbatron

FukNRekd

Twice now I've been solo and gotten the two 5-stop IPCs. After making the first drop there are no more yellow markers. Is this related to what you mention?

Jimbatron
Posted (edited)

Twice now I've been solo and gotten the two 5-stop IPCs. After making the first drop there are no more yellow markers. Is this related to what you mention?

Not sure what you mean. If it's a normal Insurgent (without a mounted weapon), then that should only appear if you have two or more players if your bar is less than 175k. Doesn't mean it couldn't happen with a bug, or someone joining/exiting your org though. If it's either the grey Insurgent pickup, or the green one (Merryweather mission), then you should only get two or more with a stock bar above 175k.

Edited by Jimbatron

FukNRekd
Posted (edited)

Not sure what you mean. If it's a normal Insurgent (without a mounted weapon), then that should only appear if you have two or more players if your bar is less than 175k. Doesn't mean it couldn't happen with a bug, or someone joining/exiting your org though. If it's either the grey Insurgent pickup, or the green one (Merryweather mission), then you should only get two or more with a stock bar above 175k.

It was early in the morning before work but I'm almost positive it was the normal green merryweather 5-stop insurgents with the gun on top. There were two deliveries as I was at around 400k. Edited by FukNRekd

Smudge249

I do as guys above have said as am mainly a solo player (too old and friends don't play GTA). Buy supplies for 75k and guaranteed once all depleted to be one vehicle for selling mission.

Foreverpast
Posted (edited)

Technically up to 50% will get you 1 Phantom Wedge too, but it's a crap shoot if that is the selected delivery method or not.

One full resupply purchase/$75K is solo'able regardless of delivery method.

What throws people off is that unlike the Marshalls & Dune FAV deliveries which can have a max of 4 vehicles/1 per 25% of stock, both Insurgent methods max at 3 vehicles.

You essentially get +1 Insurgent for each 1/3 of stock.

So if you are into the small/single vehicle delivery methods, just invest $75K at a time per delivery, you won't have to calculate anything.

Personally I deliver solo at max stock with either 2 Phantom Wedges or 3 Black Insurgents.

However the general rule of thumb for those that prefer smaller/single vehicle deliveries, just sell 1 full resupply at a time.

So for reference:

Dune FAV: +1 Per 25% of Stock

Marshall: +1 Per 25% of Stock

Green Insurgent: +1 Per 1/3 of Stock (33.33%)

Black Insurgent: +1 Per 1/3 of Stock (33.33%)

Phantom Wedge: +1 Per 50% of Stock.

Edited by Foreverpast

FukNRekd
Posted (edited)

I've seen the timer at 30 seconds for both 2 and 3 vehicle deliveries, what triggers that?

Do you kill the game if you don't get one of the 3 methods you mention on a full bunker? If so how often do the delivery methods duplicate one after the other?

Edited by FukNRekd

Foreverpast
Posted (edited)

I've seen the timer at 30 seconds for both 2 and 3 vehicle deliveries, what triggers that?

Do you kill the game if you don't get one of the 3 methods you mention on a full bunker? If so how often do the delivery methods duplicate one after the other?

- What timer are you talking about?

- I do personally yes, I don't mind the small loss in stock, can easily make up for it by letting Fortified run for $35K before attempting the sale again.

That in itself more than pays for the small amount of stock lost for quiting/bailing on the sale & gives the Bunker enough time to max build on stock again.

The delivery method is randomized, however it seems to favor the Black Insurgent Method often, give there's 3 different renditions of how it starts.

There are only 2 vehicle methods that you can solo at full stock, literally with no issues & plenty of spare time if using the Chumash Bunker.

The Black Insurgent delivery & Phantom Wedge delivery are the 2, whereas it's impossible with the Marshall, Dune FAV, & Green Insurgent methods.

Delivery vehicle method is random to an extent, but never the same exact same one in a row, unless bugged.

For example you may get 2 Dune FAV deliveries in a row if using the "quit game & restart" approach, but they will be different in what Agent 14 says.

That's why the Black Insurgent delivery method appears so much, & is a good thing for full solo stock delivery referrers like me, due to there are 3 different deliveries possible for it.

One is straight forward, another requires you to simply lose a 1 star wanted level, & the other requires you to evade low level npc gang/mafia pursuers.

However all 3 possible "themes" for the Black Insurgent delivery have the same base objective: drop off each vehicle & you're done.

The # of themes for all the vehicle deliveries are identified by what Agent 14 says.

I haven't done much to keep track of the Marshall, Dune FAV, & Green Insurgent Methods since I don't engage in the smaller deliveries, however I believe there are 2 "themes" for each. There are however 3 for the Phantom Wedge, & 3 for the Black Insurgent. Thus for full deliveries you don't actually have a 2 out of 5 chance to get the vehicles you need, you have a 6 out of 11 chance.

For the hands on people, I still recommend just going with $75K supply worth of sales, it's simple & quick.

Players like me that are tired of the grind, afk to full stock & make full Phantom Wedge or Black Insurgent deliveries.

Edited by Foreverpast

FukNRekd

In small deliveries you get 15 minutes. During last week and once before that I had 30 minutes to complete. One was with 2 vehicles stock levels and the other was for 3.

I have Farmhouse, will I be able to do the full stock deliveries for the black IPC and Phantom Wedge from there or do you think it's too far?

Foreverpast
Posted (edited)

In small deliveries you get 15 minutes. During last week and once before that I had 30 minutes to complete. One was with 2 vehicles stock levels and the other was for 3.

I have Farmhouse, will I be able to do the full stock deliveries for the black IPC and Phantom Wedge from there or do you think it's too far?

Oh minutes! Your initial post said seconds, so I was confused.

The 30 minute timer is EXCLUSIVE to the Green Insurgent Delivery methods & one Dune FAV condition.

The Black Insurgent, Phantom Wedge, Marshall, & the other Dune FAV delivery are all at 15 minutes.

Even with the 30 minute timer, it's impossible to solo sale 3 Green Insurgents/4 Dune FAVs due to the layout of the delivery.

I'm not familiar with the Farmhouse Bunker sorry, when it comes to sales from it. I've been rolling with the Chumash Bunker since the beginning.

However, IN MY OPINION you should have no issues with full sales to LS (which I always do for the bonus $) from the Farmhouse Bunker.

Looking at the map & seeing where your Bunker is, you've got an easy shot to the main highway into LS.

Taking that highway into the city, will give you immediate route access to any drop-off location for the Black Insurgents, east or west.

As well, it'll give you a relatively straight shot to LSIA or the docks, which are always the locations for the Phantom Wedge deliveries.

For me at Chumash, I come from the west highway & have to work my way across the city for a Black Insurgent delivery now & then, you don't have that hike to do.

As well I generally have to weave a bit through the inner streets to get to my Phantom Wedge drop-offs, something you won't have to deal with as much.

The only thing you should keep in mind, is make sure to call in your CEO Buzzard BEFORE you drop off a delivery vehicle.

You need it to get back to your other delivery vehicles quickly, & sometimes you lose the ability to call for it for several minutes AFTER making a delivery.

For some reason when delivering a Phantom Wedge into LSIA (actually in it), you can't call the Buzzard at all, even before reaching the drop-off.

So for that one, have Pegasus or Personal Aircraft ready to call in.

So in short, from my view of where your operation is located, it should in fact be alot easier for you overall than me.

Especially for Phantom Wedge deliveries, & for the occasions a Black Insurgent needs to be dropped off on the east side of the city.

I usually clock about 4 minutes left on the clock for both, on average/with a minor mishap or two.

My recommendation is by the 5 minutes remaining notification from Agent 14, you need to be at the slowest rate on your way back to get your last delivery vehicle.

If you are already making the last vehicle run by that time you get the text, you're more than fine.

Edited by Foreverpast

FukNRekd

Awesome info, thanks for your time.

Yes sorry bout the typo.

I haven't done 2 phantom deliveries but I have been stuck in LSIA without my buzzard. I think getting the MOC out before I launch will help as yo can drive it off the airport then call the buzzard.

So they realize the 3 green is a bitch so they give you more time but don't bother giving those merryweather punks good GPS cords to our position. Fockers.

Again, great info. Thank you.

Foreverpast
Posted (edited)

No problem.

*2 Notes*

When making a full stock sale with 2 Phantom Wedges:

After dropping the first one off, your wanted level drops from 3 stars to 1 for the rest of the sale, even if you fire on lspd.

So regardless if you use Bribe Authorities via CEO ability during the 1st PW delivery, you won't have pesky police helicopters & roadblocks while delivering the 2nd PW.

For the Black Insurgent delivery condition where mercs/gangs chase you:

Delivering an Insurgent right as the hostile npcs are on your @ss, should cause them to despawn after the drop-off cut-scene.

Edited by Foreverpast