Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,140 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Razor387

helicopter

Razor387

why isnt there something like the ka-52 in in the game? i mean, they put in the hind so why leave that one out? or am i the only one who would love to have that thing?

t-p-d-a

it's in the game

Razor387

did i miss anything? because as much as i know it isnt

A.C.M.

i think one of the valkyrie's the one you looking for

Razor387

no, valkyrs a normal helicopter like they used in vietnam, dont know thw exact type, just google ka-52 alligator, youll know why i wamt it

Tycek

There are two helicopters that could suit your needs in GTA Online - Savage and Hunter.

Razor387

like i said, i know them, i have both of the, i have the savage and the hunter, and i really like the hind and the apache, but seriously, google ka-52, and you will know why i want it

Drug Tino

What about the Akula? Its a Commanche-Kamov like hybrid.
Closest thing you're gonna get. The game already has what? Like 4 attack helicopters and 3 more armed helis?
They really try to suck out everything they can from Online. Good thing kids don't figure redundancy.
Also, shouldn't this topic be in the Online section? The story mode surely won't get any DLC/updates.

Razor387

also got the akula, and yeah its pretty good but i just love the ka-52, and the akula is not even close to it when its about looks (and weaponry) and yeah, it has a few attack helicopter but only five (not counting the valkyr because you cant do anything without a second person) but there are also tons of jets so why not another helicopter?

DirtCheap

Don't think R* needs to add any more attack choppers as we have more than enough

Razor387

how many jets do we have?

DirtCheap

Hydra, Lazer, Besra, Molotok, Pyro

Razor387

in total we have 7 hydra, lazer, nokota, pyro, starling, rogue, molotok. and those are just the ones that have enough weaponry to be counted as fighter, i didnt count lightly weaponized like the seabreeze or planes that need co-pilots for using the guns to the list, on the helicopter we have 4 buzzard, akula, hunter, savage, again, not counting ones that need co pilots (i know i left the annihilator out, but even thought the guns are strong its hard to aim so for pvp pretty useless unless you are extremely skilled, so why not add a 5th helicopter with weapons? one that stands out a bit and maybe is kind of a hunter and savage mix? with missile barrage homing and savage main cannon? of course it can be with the backdraw that it doesnt have countermeasures or something like that to balance it, and you cant tell me you wouldnt buy this thing

DirtCheap

It would be nice but unfortunately, tryhards will have tons of fun blowing your car up with that thing

Razor387

and lets be honest, unless you are using the a**hole version of popping in and out of stealth the akule is terrible for combat, its more of a transport with self defense

tryhard also dont use the savage or the hunter, at least not many of them, and they already have their beloved hydra and the lazer (not to mention deluxo and oppressor) i dont think they will show much interest in it

DirtCheap

Who uses the Akula to fight someone off? There reason it doesn't have missiles is because of it's stealthiness.

Also, you forgot to mention the Annihilator in your chopper list (it's sh*t, but hey, it's faster than a Maverick).

Razor387

my point on the akula, so useful attack helicopter are reduced to 3 (and lety be honest... buzzard is crap too) and i did mention the annihilator

DirtCheap

Sorry, read your post too fast and didn't notice you mentioning the Annihilator :lol:

The Buzzard is great if you do not have alot of money and it spawns in some areas so you don't need to buy it to use it. Plus, it's extremely reliable.

I can sort of see your point now about the lack of attack choppers as tryhards and griefers have alot of jets to choose from whereas attack helicopters (which can be shot down with a rifle or easily blown up with a launcher) are smaller in number

Razor387

i do like the buzzard when its about manouverability , but i hate that it dies so quick

also the air to ground capabilites are very limited on the buzzard, which is kind of a problem, not the helicopter fault, its just that its old

FukNRekd
Posted (edited)

my point on the akula, so useful attack helicopter are reduced to 3 (and lety be honest... buzzard is crap too) and i did mention the annihilator

Wait... you just declassified the Akula as an attack chopper?

Really!?!?

:blink:

What is it, then?

And BTW, in my best NPC voice: f*ck you in thee ass, and your "asshole tactics" accusational whining. :p

What, exactly, are you supposed to do with stealth? Leave it off and hope people don't look at their map?

Edited by FukNRekd

Razor387

im not criticizing stealth, im criticizing people popping in and out of stealth and just throwing missiles at you for no reason, and i didnt declassify it as an attack helicopter, its just not useful in a serious pvp, except if you use that tactic, can you read?

the thing with the akula is, as soon as the enemy is out of their car, you only have homing missile, and if you have police those are useless, i mean ok, if you are good enough with the barrage, hats off for you, thats great, but all in all, its bad for pvp, either its bad for attacking or you use is like an a**hole

FukNRekd
Posted (edited)

im not criticizing stealth, im criticizing people popping in and out of stealth and just throwing missiles at you for no reason, and i didnt declassify it as an attack helicopter, its just not useful in a serious pvp, except if you use that tactic, can you read?

the thing with the akula is, as soon as the enemy is out of their car, you only have homing missile, and if you have police those are useless, i mean ok, if you are good enough with the barrage, hats off for you, thats great, but all in all, its bad for pvp, either its bad for attacking or you use is like an a**hole

So I'm an asshole for using stealth to pop in and kill you then pop out again? Well good, my plan to kill you is working.

BTW, I don't just pop in and kill you and pop out again. I will wait a looong time for you to think I've left you alone then pop in and kill you again. Just to watch you rage quit.

But seriously, that tactic, by definiion, makes the Akula attack choppr. LOL.

And yes, I believe I can read. You tell me what this sentence says...

" my point on the akula, so useful attack helicopter are reduced to 3"

To me that says you do not consider the Akula an attack chopper. What does it say to you?

Edited by FukNRekd

Razor387

do you know what 'useful' means? ok, tell me one thing, you have a guy on the ground, outside of any vehicle, and you want to get him as many times as possible as quick as possible because he attacked your mate, you can only choose attack helicopters, which one do you use, with what equipment (if you can change weapons, on savage you cant for example)

also i dont care if you get me once in the akula, im just gonna use and armored vehicle not give a sh*t its easy

i count it as useful when i have weapons with that i can kill people that are on the ground, outside of a vehicle, because after the first death they probably dont have one anymore, yes, the akula has bombs, but those run out, missiles have homing and homing only except if you put on barrage, which is hard to aim because the akula swings around a lot, and homing missiles are useless against ground targets as soon as there is police around

FukNRekd
Posted (edited)

Look, sport, I appreciate you enthusiasm but you are not the single authority on what is useful and what is not.

You misclassified the Akula. It IS an attack chopper whether you want it to be or not. It's not your decision to make. The game does not revolve around you. Get over yourself. Accept that you were wrong and move on already. You're really starting to look a bit eccentric.

BTW, smart guy, the Akula has bombs.

Edited by FukNRekd

Razor387

'yes, the akula has bombs, but those run out' btw, smart guy i mentioned the bombs, learn to read, and you didnt answer the question, and i didnt say its not an attack helicopter, i have the akula myself for f*cks sake, i like it, but its just not as good for as other helicopters, you cant deny that

Razor387

and you know... its kind of funny, just the fact that the only way you use stay in stealth and attack random people and instantly dissapear again already tells me that your just a tryhard with probably not skill at all

FukNRekd
Posted (edited)

LOL, you also mentioned the Akula was no good vs ground targets.

But as you already know it has bombs. The bombs fall on the ground. And they blow sh*t up when they explode. Including players. Yes, they're limited. But they exist.

So tell me, please, how is it a) not an attack chopper and b) how it's not useful for ground targets.

i count it as useful when i have weapons with that i can kill people that are on the ground

;)

Oh, and you're so cute the way you assume you know all the ways I use my Akula

:blink:

Edited by FukNRekd

Razor387

again...i didnt say its not an attack helicopter... i said its not a very good one, missiles are easy to evade in the air and against ground you only have bombs, and lets assume you hit every second bomb which is already pretty decent, thats enough for 25 kills, if you have the same helicopter for a longer time, which i have a lot, they tend to go empty, and then you have nothing... also boombs only need a roof and the are countered... and now please, i will ask you again to answer my question, and it was not that hard of a question

FukNRekd
Posted (edited)

again...i didnt say its not an attack helicopter..

Yeah, ya kinda did. /sigh/

It sounds like English is not your first language but you clearly have a good grasp on it. Tell me what you meant when you reduced attack choppers to 3.

To me it means yo.. well, you know.

I'm not sure which question your talking about. Your posts tend to run on with little punctuation to separate your ideas. Ask it again and I'll try to answer it.

Last edit then I'm done... there are plenty of threads that explain what I do with my Akula. And one that explains how it has made me more competitive in the game. I help more people than I grief.

Yes. I suck at PvP, there's a thread here where I claim that, too. I've been playing 1st person shooters on consoles for less than a year. It's tough for an old guy to learn how to fight using a Gravis pad when I grew up playing doom2 duke nukem, ut2k4 and others on a pc using a mouse. So toss all the insults you want, I don't care. I know what I am and don't try to pretend I'm something I'm not.

Edited by FukNRekd

Razor387

and if you still dont know where im going, compare it, what does the akula have for ground attack? bombs... a limited number of them, what does the savage have? non homing missiles for longer distance and explosive cannon for shorter ones, the hunter? missile barrage and bombs. in my opinion the savage is the best when youre on your own, with two players the hunter beats the savage because it can use the explosive gun while staying save from enemy fire, yes, the akula is good, but its simply not made as a pvp helicopter, its more of a perosnal transport with protection