• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JankyModder

Vice City Xbox Cars Mod

JankyModder
Posted (edited)

Vice City Xbox Cars - version 1.0.0-alpha

This mod brings the higher-quality vehicle textures and models from the Xbox version of Vice City into the PC version.
Before I continue, I need to make something absolutely clear: most of this is not my original work! Essentially, all I have done is taken two mods (Xbox Cars to PC by ALMOST610 and Xbox Vehicles by Dimzet13), merged them together, and made it usable with Link2012's ModLoader. I've put together the best elements from the two mods, resulting in a mod that has more high-quality textures and models from the Xbox port than those two did separately. It was tedious work comparing .dffs and .txd, but it was easy work, and that's thanks to both of the modders I've previously mentioned, along with several others.
This is my first mod, by the way, so don't be surprised if there are issues with it. I will be uploading the first version of this mod, along with some screenshots, later today.
This mod is still a work in progress. As far as I can tell, all of the vehicle models are higher quality than the vanilla PC ones; I'm assuming this because I don't think either of the original modders would have included model files if they weren't. In the next few days, I'll be crosschecking with the vanilla models to make sure this is true. The majority of missing content in the mod is in vehicle textures. Of the 86 model files, at my last count, 35 of them are missing some or all of their higher-quality textures. However, I do not yet know if any/all of these higher-quality textures actually exist - I'm assuming they do. I have yet to look at the files of the Xbox or mobile versions to check. I plan on doing so over the next few days. A list of these vehicles can be found later in this post - if the vehicle is only missing a few of its unique textures, the names of the missing texture is listed. If anyone knows where I can find the textures for either version, let me know.

Installation instructions: Simply unzip the contents into your modloader folder. If you have a modloader.ini file that you've already manually configured, make sure not to overwrite it with the one in the zip! Instead, set the override for Vice City Xbox Cars higher than any other mod that has models or textures for vehicles. (If you don't know what to put, use Vice City Xbox Cars = 100.)

Download: GTAGarageDOWNLOAD COMING SOON - WAITING ON APPROVAL

Requirements: Link2012's ModLoader.

Known Bugs:

• When running this mod alongside the Vice City: The Leftovers Fix mod by George Costanza, the interior of the Cuban Hermes, along with the front and rear lights, trunk interior, and the engine compartment, will be untextured (along with the Cuban Hermes magically running without an engine).
    • This is the result of these two mods both replacing cuban.dff. The Leftovers Fix can also replace flatbed.dff, hermes.dff, landstal.txd, pizzaboy.dff, reefer.dff, and sanchez.dff. To fix it, you can either
      • Use the preconfigured modloader.ini included in the zip file - just place it in your modloader folder. (Use this if you haven't already messed with your modloader.ini.)
      • delete all of these files from \modloader\Vice City The Leftovers Fixes\models\to gta3.img
        or
      • in your modloader folder, open modloader.ini using Notepad or whatever and add
        Vice City Xbox Cars = 100
        under the category marked [Profiles.Default.Priority].
        (Note: if you have other mods which also change any of the files Vice City Xbox Cars uses, you'll need to make sure that you set the value high enough so that this mod takes priority over them as well!)

Missing HQ Textures:

Benson
Blista Compact (blistac868bit128)
Bobcat
Boxville (boxville868bit128, boxville864bit256signs)
Bus
Caddy (caddybody128b)
Coach (coach86decals4bit256)
Enforcer (enforcer86body4bit128, enforcer868bit128, enforcer864bit64, metpat4bit64)
Esperanto
FBICar
FBIRanch
Fire Truck (vcfd8bit128a, white128a, white128b, white128c)
Flatbed
Glendale (glendalebody128a)
Greenwood
Hunter (hunter8bit128a)
Idaho
Manana (manana868bit128)
Mesa (mesa86body8bit128)
Moonbeam
Mule
Packer
Patriot
Peren
Pony
Reefer
Regina
Rumpo
Securica
Spand
Garbage Truck
Virgo
Walton (walton8bit64, walton8bit128)
Washington
Yankee

Screenshots: ALSO COMING SOON

Credits:

• ALMOST610 - Author of "Xbox Cars to PC"
  • yojo2, SLAYERMAGGOT, rmws, Squirlkiller, DimZet13 - for assisting ALMOST610
  • DimZet13 - Author of "Xbox Vehicles"
  • George Costanza - for his excellent advice and tips, and for being president of Vandelay Industries.
  • Ash735 - for providing extremely useful information and sharing his techniques.
Edited by JankyModder

George Costanza
Posted (edited)

but, why not just use The Hero's converted xbox vehicles? they should be 1:1 and all are converted

also

When running this mod alongside the Vice City: The Leftovers Fix mod by George Costanza, the interior of the Cuban Hermes, along with the front and rear lights, trunk interior, and the engine compartment, will be untextured (along with the Cuban Hermes magically running without an engine).

just set higher priority for this mod in modloader.ini to replace VCLF models and textures.

edit: i cant into reading comprehension

most of this is not my original work!

although you did some edits, modpacks arent allowed, if you didnt get permission to reuse the txds and dffs

and as said, for models use The Hero's dffs (since they shoudl be 1:1 and everyone is allowed to reuse them :) )

for textures, just check III xbox and SA PC

Edited by George Costanza

JankyModder
Posted (edited)

but, why not just use The Hero's converted xbox vehicles? they should be 1:1 and all are converted

I had no idea this existed lol. For the record, I made this last night and this morning while I couldn't sleep... and I'm still awake. So I'm not in the most coherent state of mind. I couldn't find any other mods like this for Vice City, so I assumed they weren't there. I'll go look into that. If it does exactly what this mod does, I'll just delete this.

just set higher priority for this mod in modloader.ini to replace VCLF models and textures.

Yeah, that's what I ended up recommending people to do - I even have a preconfigured ini included for those who've never set mod priorities before. Edited by JankyModder

JankyModder
Posted (edited)

I just contacted ALMOST610 and DimZet13 to ask to use the textures. It's good to hear that The Hero lets anyone use their .dffs - I'll probably make use of them then. I will also be going into the mobile/Xbox versions to get more textures myself - expect more updates soon.

For some reason I thought giving credit and being upfront about the nature of this mod would make it kosher. Sorry for not reading the rules before posting. If I can't get permission, I'll just replace all the textures I've used with ones I pull myself. (Also, I assumed they were long gone, since the mods were posted so long ago, but looking at their last login date, that's not true. I started this mod before I even had an account. Can you tell? lol)

Thanks for the link!

I can handle fixing the models where necessary, as I know my way around Blender. I do plan on comparing the mobile version's textures to Xbox - I'll also try to see if I can find a way to get the mobile models out, and compare those to see if they're better.

Edited by JankyModder

4Arty

<p>

Vice City Xbox Cars - version 1.0.0-alpha

This mod brings the higher-quality vehicle textures and models from the Xbox version of Vice City into the PC version.

Before I continue, I need to make something absolutely clear: most of this is not my original work! Essentially, all I have done is taken two mods (Xbox Cars to PC by ALMOST610 and Xbox Vehicles by Dimzet13), merged them together, and made it usable with Link2012's ModLoader. I've put together the best elements from the two mods, resulting in a mod that has more high-quality textures and models from the Xbox port than those two did separately. It was tedious work comparing .dffs and .txd, but it was easy work, and that's thanks to both of the modders I've previously mentioned, along with several others.

This is my first mod, by the way, so don't be surprised if there are issues with it. I will be uploading the first version of this mod, along with some screenshots, later today.

This mod is still a work in progress. As far as I can tell, all of the vehicle models are higher quality than the vanilla PC ones; I'm assuming this because I don't think either of the original modders would have included model files if they weren't. In the next few days, I'll be crosschecking with the vanilla models to make sure this is true. The majority of missing content in the mod is in vehicle textures. Of the 86 model files, at my last count, 35 of them are missing some or all of their higher-quality textures. However, I do not yet know if any/all of these higher-quality textures actually exist - I'm assuming they do. I have yet to look at the files of the Xbox or mobile versions to check. I plan on doing so over the next few days. A list of these vehicles can be found later in this post - if the vehicle is only missing a few of its unique textures, the names of the missing texture is listed. If anyone knows where I can find the textures for either version, let me know.

Installation instructions: Simply unzip the contents into your modloader folder. If you have a modloader.ini file that you've already manually configured, make sure not to overwrite it with the one in the zip! Instead, set the override for Vice City Xbox Cars higher than any other mod that has models or textures for vehicles. (If you don't know what to put, use Vice City Xbox Cars = 100.)

Download: GTAGarageDOWNLOAD COMING SOON - WAITING ON APPROVAL

Requirements: Link2012's ModLoader.

Known Bugs:

• When running this mod alongside the Vice City: The Leftovers Fix mod by George Costanza, the interior of the Cuban Hermes, along with the front and rear lights, trunk interior, and the engine compartment, will be untextured (along with the Cuban Hermes magically running without an engine).
  • This is the result of these two mods both replacing cuban.dff. The Leftovers Fix can also replace flatbed.dff, hermes.dff, landstal.txd, pizzaboy.dff, reefer.dff, and sanchez.dff. To fix it, you can either
  • Use the preconfigured modloader.ini included in the zip file - just place it in your modloader folder. (Use this if you haven't already messed with your modloader.ini.)
  • delete all of these files from \modloader\Vice City The Leftovers Fixes\models\to gta3.img

or

• in your modloader folder, open modloader.ini using Notepad or whatever and add

Vice City Xbox Cars = 100

under the category marked [Profiles.Default.Priority].

(Note: if you have other mods which also change any of the files Vice City Xbox Cars uses, you'll need to make sure that you set the value high enough so that this mod takes priority over them as well!)

Missing HQ Textures:

Benson

Blista Compact (blistac868bit128)

Bobcat

Boxville (boxville868bit128, boxville864bit256signs)

Bus

Caddy (caddybody128b)

Coach (coach86decals4bit256)

Enforcer (enforcer86body4bit128, enforcer868bit128, enforcer864bit64, metpat4bit64)

Esperanto

FBICar

FBIRanch

Fire Truck (vcfd8bit128a, white128a, white128b, white128c)

Flatbed

Glendale (glendalebody128a)

Greenwood

Hunter (hunter8bit128a)

Idaho

Manana (manana868bit128)

Mesa (mesa86body8bit128)

Moonbeam

Mule

Packer

Patriot

Peren

Pony

Reefer

Regina

Rumpo

Securica

Spand

Garbage Truck

Virgo

Walton (walton8bit64, walton8bit128)

Washington

Yankee

Non-unique textures: white128a, white64a, black64a, carundera4bit64

Screenshots: ALSO COMING SOON

Credits:

• ALMOST610 - Author of "Xbox Cars to PC"
  • yojo2, SLAYERMAGGOT, rmws, Squirlkiller, DimZet13 - for assisting ALMOST610
  • DimZet13 - Author of "Xbox Vehicles"

Great! But can you make conversion for sa too with fixed sizes and materials? I did something similar bit I haven't got time for this. Currently working on sound replacement.

George Costanza

Not sure if Almost is still active, and i think dimzet will let you use his textures.

About model fixing, i recommend you using 3ds max with http://gtaforums.com/topic/838479-dff-importer-and-exporter-for-3ds-max/plugin for correct materials import and export

about textures, i think mobile is using xbox textures but overcompressed (since xbox had already them compressed and the mobile version has another compression over them)

JankyModder

I've used the Blender plugin, and it seemed to work well, but if the 3DS Max plugin is better, I'll switch to it instead.

I plan on comparing them using a case-by-case basis, just to make sure. When I was editing TXDs, I replaced textures in such a way that they used the same settings, including compression settings (ie: using DTX1 compression if the previous texture used it). Is this a good practice?

JankyModder
Posted (edited)

Great! But can you make conversion for sa too with fixed sizes and materials? I did something similar bit I haven't got time for this. Currently working on sound replacement.

I'll consider looking into it. No promises though.

Edit: Sorry if that came off as rude. What I'm saying is, I don't have a lot of free time, so chances are I'll only be able to focus on one mod at a time.

Edited by JankyModder

Derrick Keno
Posted (edited)

Are the models that originally weren't in Xbox quality be improved? For the Pony, you can modify the Top Fun model. For the Oceanic and the Glendale, you can modify the Bloodring A and B models.

Edited by Derrick_Keno

JankyModder
Posted (edited)

I have a bit of an announcement: I'm planning on creating some new textures to fill in the gaps where Rockstar Vienna didn't. Based on what George Costanza told me (an excellent modder with an excellent name - gotta love a fellow Seinfeld fan), I'm probably not going to find any of the missing 256x256 textures from VC Xbox. And unless Rockstar put in new textures for the mobile release, that probably means these textures don't exist. Which means, of course, making them myself!

There are a few important caveats to this plan:

• These textures are going to remain true to the visual style of Vice City. They won't make your game look like GTAV.
  • These textures are going to end up being very similar to the textures that Rockstar Vienna made for the game, which is to say that I'll probably be building them directly off of what they did, using parts of their textures to create these new ones. So basically, they're probably going to be cobbled together from their textures. The good news is that I have a lot to work with, considering that around 60% of all the cars in the game have 256x256 textures. There are textures for every vehicle class in the game, meaning that there will be a lot of similar elements to work with.
  • These textures aren't going to be any bigger than 256x256. I'm not planning on "HD-ify"ing the game. My goal here is to simply pick up where Rockstar Vienna left off, not to make the game look like it came out in 2018. This game is a product of its time, and I personally believe it should look that way. Had they never made 256x256 textures for this game, I wouldn't have ever made any.
  • Not all the textures I make will necessarily be 256x256; it's going to depend on the size of the original texture in the PC version. As a rule, the Vienna team's textures were always twice as big as the originals, so if the texture was 128, the new one was 256. If the old one was 64, the new one was 128. I'm following the same rule, to ensure visual consistency.
My next two goals are as follows: first, I'm going to be digging through the mobile port to see what I can find in terms of new vehicle textures. If they have any that the Xbox version didn't, even if they're compressed, that's something I can use. My other goal is to begin working on new vehicle textures.

Finally, this mod will not be releasing until I can get the permission of DimZet13 and ALMOST610. This is because I need their permission to release this mod onto GTAGarage, which I believe is a fair and reasonable thing. I do want to apologize to this community for not getting it before I announced this project. I hope all of you, especially DimZet13 and ALMOST610, can forgive me for this. Thank you for all the support you've shown to me so far, and for the understanding you have given me!

Are the models that originally weren't in Xbox quality be improved? For the Pony, you can modify the Top Fun model. For the Oceanic and the Glendale, you can modify the Bloodring A and B models.
I had not planned on doing this when I started this, but then again, I didn't even set out to make a mod when I started this. This is something I will consider doing. Thank you for the solid suggestion! I cannot make any promises, but this sounds like something I could implement. If I do implement this, I will make sure to give you a shoutout in the credits for your tip.
Edited by JankyModder

Derrick Keno

Another tip: Use GTA III Xbox car textures if you can't find the HD Vice City equivalent.

JankyModder

Another tip: Use GTA III Xbox car textures if you can't find the HD Vice City equivalent.

Thanks! I just downloaded them. By the way, how do SA's textures (on either PC or Xbox) stack up to GTAIII/VC?

JankyModder

I've already begun working on my first new texture: the one missing 256x256 texture for the Blista Compact. I haven't built it yet. The good news is, I'm fairly confident I'll be done with building it by tonight. I've compared that texture with other textures from other sports cars' 256x256 textures, and I don't think there's anything in blistac868bit128 that can't be found in any of the other high-quality textures. Meaning: for this texture, this job should be pretty easy!

I'm also glad to give the Blista, one of my favorite cars in the GTA series (perhaps my favorite car) some love.

Assuming I'm done with it tonight, I'll show it off to everybody here then.

JankyModder
Posted (edited)

Here is the first new texture for the mod.

First, the original: https://imgur.com/sbAIrGj

Here's what I have so far: https://imgur.com/YPhBLuA

I tried to make the white mark there as close to the original as possible. I'm not sure if it looks good yet. Thoughts? Part of me was thinking of getting rid of the mark entirely, but I find that on the model, it shows where the "bend" in the light is. It's possible for me to remove it as well, because I have it on a separate layer.

https://imgur.com/zdLr8vH

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/gtawiki/images/a/a8/BlistaCompact-GTAVC-rear.jpg

The original, for comparison.

I also have an alternate version of the texture, which is more red. I kept it simply because I somewhat like it, and would like to know what you guys have think.

https://imgur.com/uesRLVn

Edited by JankyModder

Derrick Keno

About that sheen on the tailight: I think you can blur it a bit so it doesn't look so rough.

JankyModder
Posted (edited)

https://imgur.com/FxGptI8

I blurred up the sheen effect, and I also added darkening to both ends of the taillight. I tried to emulate the darkening you can see on the right end of the original taillight's texture. I think I got pretty close to emulating it, but it isn't 100%. However, I'm hoping that it looks like an upscaled version of that texture now. Does it look good? And is it close enough to be perfect?

Here's the latest screenshot of it on the model: https://imgur.com/dOiM7Uo

Edited by JankyModder

George Costanza
Posted (edited)

SA PC should have same, if not higher quality textures than III/VC xbox.

Also did you upscale part of the textures?

also i hope the upscaled parts are just placeholder

Edited by George Costanza

JankyModder

Yeah, the upscaled parts are just placeholder - there's only two portions of the texture that haven't been replaced yet, and those are textures in places which are nearly impossible to actually see. The taillight is almost finished, I'm just being a bit of a perfectionist with it now, trying to match it even closer to the original.

Thanks for the info about SA. That being the case, I'll go and get the relevant texture files and see if there's anything I can use. Any idea if Xbox SA had higher quality textures as well?

Ash_735

San Andreas doesn't have any texture differences between PS2/PC/Xbox in terms of vehicles, infact a lot of them look better on PS2 because of the lack of DXT compression, but yeah, a lot of Vice City Xbox vehicles seemed rushed/forgotten, even in cases where they HAVE the texture remade already, e.g. Perennial, Idaho, Manana, etc, are all redone in GTA3's Xbox textures but forgotten to be put to use in VC.

I would suggest going through GTA3's Xbox vehicle textures FIRST to grab the sources for things (again, bringing in the rushed element for VC Xbox, a lot of texture parts are UPSCALED compared to being actually redone like in GTA3), and then be sure to check out vehicle cutscene textures from VC PS2 (usually start with CS or cs_) because you'll find a lot of metal parts and such available in better quality, there's even a 256x256 Maverick texture in there. Aside from that there's also LCS Mobile (two cutscene vehicles there inside the GTA3.IMG archive) and Manhunt PS2 to get some further uncompressed metal parts.

The only issue you'll tend to find is textures that you have no source for, you CAN try and remake them, but also look at LCS Mobile and areas of VC Xbox, they just upscaled texture parts, so don't be afraid to grab the texture from the PS2 version (since it's not compressed) and scale it via waifu2x and have a play around with the results.

That's pretty close to the methods I use for the VCS PC vehicles (along with colour corrections, etc). If you have any further questions feel free to ask me or PM me.

JankyModder

Thanks for the wealth of info, Ash. I've made sure that the texture parts I've used were all ones that actually were higher quality, not simply upscaled. I did make sure to look through GTAIII's textures before I began working on the Blista, and I've already found several common textures that are higher quality, which I will be implementing. I'll be going through again to find texture parts I can use. Can you point me in the direction of downloads for pre-ripped LCS Mobile and Manhunt PS2 vehicle models, if they exist?

JankyModder
Posted (edited)

Several updates! I've now finished the Blista Compact texture that was bothering me. I also have made new textures for the Idaho, the Landstalker, and the Ranch, and am now mostly done on one on the Manana.

Edited by JankyModder

Derrick Keno

Any progress after a week? I am really curious as to how the textures turned out.

JankyModder

Any progress after a week? I am really curious as to how the textures turned out.

Thanks for asking! I've made some, although I have to split my time between work, school, and this, so I don't get to spend as much time working on it as I'd like. I'm probably going to end up doing some touch-up work on some of the 256x256 Xbox textures as well. I've found that most of the textures could use it. Right now, I'm doing work on the Admiral's textures.

JankyModder

To give some further updates on my work:

During this early portion of this mod's development, most of my work has been on textures of smaller details: things like license plates, dashboards, lights, grills, wheelwells, and other things.

First of all, just so everyone understands, when I talk about a body texture, I mean a texture like this: 13MPyVn.png

This is the main body texture for the Blista Compact. (This is the original Xbox texture, by the way.) These textures are only for the exterior metal/plastic body of the car.

Meanwhile, the kind of textures I've been focusing most of my attention on so far have been textures like this: vEsa4vG.png
These are what I've been calling the vehicle's "main texture" for the vehicle. By the way, that texture is my latest version of the Blista Compact's main texture. The reason why it gets that name is due to the fact that Rockstar gave these textures filenames like "[car name]868bit[texture size]", whereas the ones I'm calling body textures are named "[car name]86body8bit[texture size]".

I expect eventually I'll be able to make new body textures as well, but there are several things that make those textures harder to work on:

• I don't yet know how to use the GTAIII HQ body textures to make new ones. Most of the new high-quality textures I've made use pieces of the GTAIII and Vice City Xbox textures to replace the lower-quality textures. Unfortunately, body textures for GTAIII and Vice City work rather differently. For example, this is what the body textures for the Blista Compact look like for GTAIII:
    U3cxj3G.png
    Yeah, I don't know how to make use of that.
  • Usually, the HQ main textures are much more noticeable to me than the HQ body textures. The difference between the 256 main textures and the 128 main textures are much easier for me to see. Being able to read the license plate, and see the small details on the car's lights, make for a much more dramatic difference, especially when you see it in-game.
  • The fact that Rockstar didn't append any extra names to the texture just causes me to notice them first. This seems a little silly, but when you're looking at directories of textures, you'll naturally want to start with the one that doesn't have names like "body" or other additional descriptions on them. Simply being given the name of the car makes them jump out at me, for whatever reason.

Rest assured, I do plan on making new body textures where necessary, but I'm planning on starting that later.

Derrick Keno

Nice! Are you going to start modifying the models after you're done with the textures?

JankyModder

Also, yesterday I talked about having worked on Admiral's main texture. Well, I wanted to show you both how that came out, and also why I've begun to revamp some of the pre-existing HQ Xbox textures.

First, let's look at the original Vice City Xbox 256px main texture for the Admiral, made by Rockstar Vienna: SEbAlwO.png

At a glance, this texture looks alright, especially when compared with its original PC/PS2 counterpart. But here's what it looks like after I finished with it: TbSbzy1.png

In case you have trouble seeing the difference, here's the textures side-by-side.

SEbAlwO.pngTbSbzy1.png

As Ash_735 pointed out to me earlier in this thread, a lot of the vehicle textures in VC Xbox were rushed. Beyond the ones that they just didn't bother doing, I've found that in many of the 256x256 main textures used in VC Xbox have parts that are much crappier-looking than the exact same parts that can be found in the GTAIII Xbox main textures. Some of the textures are perfect, some only have a few inferior parts, and some only have a few nice looking parts to them. I think what happened is that for certain parts of the textures, Rockstar Vienna just decided to upscale them from the original 128px ones.

In my Admiral texture, you may note that I didn't change the lights, the grill, or that small net thing under the grill (which I think is another grill?). This is due to the fact that I've confirmed that the lights on all the HQ textures have actually been done properly, and I think the grill was actually done right on the Admiral's texture. (It's also because I wasn't able to find a replacement for the grill in any of the GTAIII textures. I'll look and see if any of the Vice City Xbox textures have nicer-looking versions of these, or things like these.)

JankyModder

Nice! Are you going to start modifying the models after you're done with the textures?

I very well might. So far, I'm not entirely sure yet, and I haven't thought out how exactly I'd go about doing it, but it's something I'd like to do. I don't want to give you a definite answer, just in case it doesn't pan out. My hope is that yes, once I'm done creating all the new textures, and touching up existing ones, I'll be able to do that.

JankyModder

Hey guys, it's been a while since my last update! Work has still been slow due to the demands of school and work, but I've continued to chip away at the list of new textures needed. I recently finished up a texture for the Benson. Since it had no GTAIII counterpart I had to do some custom work.

I also have another announcement: DimZet13 has given me permission to use the assets from their mod to build my own.

I've also received a response from ALMOST610. They have said that there are some assets from their mod that they would rather I not use, because they don't feel that they're up to snuff. However, they have specifically given me one model they will let me use: their excellent Boxville model. I feel this is a fair and sensible agreement, and I thank them for their help. Since I do not have solid word yet on any of the other models, I have decided to not make use of any other model until I get a firm answer on them. I also want to thank them for letting me use their Boxville.

What all of this means is that, within 1-2 weeks, I should be able to upload the first public version of Vice City Xbox Cars! What I have to do now is remove the content that ALMOST610 hasn't approved me using, implement all of the new textures, and then give word to the moderators at GTA Garage that I have clearance to use all of the content in the current build.

The next build version will be 2.0.0-alpha. Be on the lookout for it very soon!

_Æ_
Posted (edited)

You might want to take a look at this.

Its the CSBanshee found in LCS Mobile's gta3img.It is uncompressed so some parts of it will be useful.

Before using change its gamma to 1.666. So it is brightened a bit as LCS uses darker textures.

banshee8bit128cs.png

bmp

Credits to Ash_735 for finding it.

Edited by _Æ_